Avis clients sur ConnectWise Command

• Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Service client

En savoir plus sur ConnectWise Command

ConnectWise Command, an RMM to manage your customers IT, so you can protect your business. For servers, desktops, networks and mobile.

En savoir plus sur ConnectWise Command

• Facilité d'utilisation
  • Fonctionnalités
  • Support client
  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
  • Source de l'avis
  • Source : SoftwareAdvice
  • Publié le 06/10/2017

"Best RMM Tool for the Next Gen MSPs"

Commentaires: On-boarding client machines has never been so quick and painless. I tried just about every RMM platform out there and I always found myself spending hours re-configuring or reinstalling something. It doesn't cost anything to try Continuum RMM so I definitely recommend giving them a chance.

Avantages: I consider my company to be among the next generation of managed service providers in the IT industry. Continuum helps me provide services to larger clients that I wouldn't normally be able to take on. With their Network Operations Center staff my company can reliably manage our clients servers. Using Continuum's Helpdesk I can focus on high-margin work and most importantly spending time with the client. My clients absolutely love the ability to easily access their office computers in a secure manner.

Inconvénients: I have to use another platform in order to provide quick support to users that aren't yet clients. Other than that there really aren't any other issues with this awesome RMM tool.

• Source de l'avis