Avis clients sur eMDs Aprima

3,1 /5
  • Service client
    2,9 /5

En savoir plus sur eMDs Aprima

Cloud-based data management software for healthcare professionals that helps manage EHR, practice, and revenue cycle.

En savoir plus sur eMDs Aprima

49 avis affichés

Katie G.
Management
  • Publié le 22/11/2017

"TOP OF THE LINE"

Commentaires: My advise? Invest in the right person... someone you can trust with all securities. Invest in education form Aprima (there is a reason why each department has their own group of support experts). Finally make sure the person you chose for this job is highly driven and takes pride in the work they do.

Avantages: I don't know where to begin.... I think that anyone who rates this system anything less than 5 stars does not know the capabilities of this EHR program. Before anyone makes up their mind about switching to another vendor please do your homework first. Step 1 require someone from the practice get extensive training on the one area that is the heart of the entire set up- *List Editor*. Call Aprima and ask for securities to this area of the system (you have to own your system in order to do this) If you know what you are doing, literally you can create your own setup/category/section/rule/security measure/capturing data for CMS program. I can go on and on what you can edit, the sky is the limit you don't have to use templates that the system comes with by the way even though you think you see all the options, most likely you are not as they are hidden behind filters that are set to default to... For example searching by (most recent- to- most frequent to- alphabetical order- to- all -1).. Imagine back roads that you don't see... like the human body all we can see is surface the outside- not the wiring on the inside- for that we would have to use some form of radiology. I highly doubt anyone who gave this system anything lower than a 5 star score has had the time to even scratch the surface of this genius system. Everything I learned, I did on my own time...hours at night I spent self-teaching and uncovering options and search table options that was available to use One by one I would get more excited with my new findings!! Our systems Captures and does all the work for us. Every day I learn something new, I am truly fascinated by this system. This is a fact because I personally set up criteria and rules that have changed our reporting to the level that has never been achieved before. The jobs and errors are easily re-set in seconds but I must say, we have never had issues with speed or any other issues for that matter that I could not quickly solve myself or have Aprima support quickly resolve for me, We can see a complicated patient with multiple chronic conditions and address each condition in less than 15 min from the point of check- in to check- out you do the math. On very rare occasion, an upgrade is due and until that is done you may have a few days of "error" messages here and there but that does NOT INTERFERE WITH workflow. Aprima support has been incredible with response time when we need them. I highly doubt this type of support is available with other programs but I am no expert and not looking for any other program & what it has to offer, simply because I know this is top of the line. Instead, I focus on customizing and molding the system to our preference to fit our practice specialty & patient’s needs. Anyone who says “There is not enough templates" is dead wrong. Check to make sure your practice is set up under the correct specialty and all the filters are available for use & if that is still not enough, you can start from scratch and build your own as you go. While charting if you don't see your option listed, search and add the category yourself from a list of options available or better yet, add _ (underscore) option and now you can type anything you wish for that category. No one said you are limited to using what is provided. In fact, there are too many options. The only obvious problem after reading all the feedback is doctors don't have a clue what this system truly offers and is capable to do. That is a STAFF problem not Aprima program issue. I suggest focusing more on investing in employees who are highly motivated and independently driven to bring success into the business. Unfortunately Doctors just don't have appropriate support within their own staff that is disciplined enough to dedicate time to learn this system. *THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX*. I am convinced in the very near future Aprima will succeed at even that issue... by providing physicians with a system that even replaces staff that we all so desperately depend on. This EHR is incredibly intelligent & anything lower than 5 star rating is simply "limited knowledge of what this system is really capable of". It only takes one determined mind to uncover the system's magic ability to not only do all the work but also to make money for the company effortlessly. My advice? Invest in the right person... someone you can trust and give them all securities. Invest in education form Aprima (there is a reason why each department has their own group of support experts). And finally make sure the person you chose for this job is highly driven and takes pride in the work they do. Only then will you discover that this system is a keeper & truly is one of a kind!

• Publié le 22/11/2017
Jack R.
  • Publié le 02/11/2013

Commentaires: We have used Aprima since 2011. We moved from paper to electronic format using a staged process that I spearheaded as project manager. In November 2011, we implemented the PM system. In February 2012, we moved. I became Aprima PRM 2011 certified and began training physicians in May for a July and August implementation. I met with each of the physicians who were participating in the first of the three waves of go-lives beginning in May and started exposing them to the product. I began meeting with the second wave physicians in June. By July, three physicians were already using Aprima, even though their official Go Live date hadn't arrived. Five physicians were using it by the end of July. We ran a part-electronic/part-paper schedule, which we ramped up as the physicians felt comfortable. It took six months before all of our physicians were 100% electronic. While the process of converting was difficult, we had almost no loss of patient volume. We did not cancel appointments or block off vast swaths of the schedule due to the implementation. The software was relatively easy to pick up for our physicians once it was configured administratively and once the physicians and staff became accustomed to the program's layout. Customer support has been pretty good and has only gotten better since we began with them. There were a lot of crashes early on, but those have been 99% fixed. We have submitted dozens of tickets and almost all of them were completely resolved within 24-48 business hours. Any emergencies were handled within a couple hours. If you do have a more complex issue that has to be passed on to a developer, though, you may be waiting. We've actually seen an improvement in our patient flow and our ability to measure the practice's performance has vastly improved. We now have a number of fixed quantitative measures that we can follow for clinical, financial, and operational performance such as no show %, revenue per procedure, E&M coding averages, lab/task/phone message completion rates, etc. which we can map by provider, site, CPT, date, or whatever other dimension we wish. It's really crazy how flexible reporting can be with 3rd party software. I estimated the number of linear inches for a file rack for our existing chart storage before we moved them to their new home in the new medical records suite by retrieving the first letter of the last name of each patient that was seen since Aprima began and dividing it by the total number of patients, then multiplying it by the number of available inches to get the amount that should be allocated to the A's, B's, C's, etc. We were able to reduce the medical records department from 4.6 FTE employees to 3.25 FTE employees. Our clinic is now distributed in separate offices. We were able to move our business office outside of the clinic into another suite in the building and our medical records department was moved out as well. This was not possible without Aprima. This made room for an additional physician who we onboarded just two months ago, and it positions us to expand even more. Our no-show rate has reduced from 4.5% in May 2012 to 0.9% in October 2013 due to appointment confirmation e-mails, calls, and text messages that were not possible before our conversion. We are saving thousands on paper, folders, inserts, envelopes, postage, and other materials. We have begun tapering off our off-site storage, which is a $1,000/month expense that will be reducing by $200/month every year for the next 5 years. Patients love being able to log on to our patient portal to look at their lab results, which has saved our staff from having to call or mail results when patient labs are normal. Our physicians are seeing more patients per day on average than they ever have before. We are on our way to our highest-ever year when judged by total revenue. The physicians love being able to go home and remote into the office to do work. Our physicians are generally happier and more relaxed than they were when we were using paper. Staff are happier and more relaxed. The administrator and HR manager is able to focus on side projects because there are fewer conflicts. All-in-all, Aprima has been a huge success, although it could use a number of improvements to speed and the overall design of the product.

• Publié le 02/11/2013
Charles A.
  • Publié le 12/09/2017

"Leaving Aprima"

Commentaires: It was a good system to learn on, but there are more user friendly systems out there.

Avantages: The pros of Aprima are that it does what it says it can do. It is a server based system so you know your files are secure and not all over the net. Their conferences are A1. I used to look forward to going to them.

Inconvénients: It is a server based system so for upgrades and other maintenance issues you have to let Techs tap into your system from elsewhere. This leaves your system open for potential hackers. Our system was hacked several times which led to our decision to leave. Also if you buy this system do not go through a vendor. It is terrible because to get anything done you have to have a middle man that knows very little about the system. So then it becomes a game of telephone and things take forever to get done.

• Publié le 12/09/2017
Marcia M.
  • Publié le 29/04/2021

"Not a fan"

Avantages: The scheduling part of the program is easy to learn.

Inconvénients: 1. Customer Support: I don’t like the fact that when you reach out to customer support, they don’t help you set up things, for example, adding a new employee. Instead they give you a manual to enter things yourself from start to finish. This leaves with mistakes and having to reach out to support constantly for help regardless! This is how it is with a lot issues. They tell you what you should do but do not go above and beyond. For the price we pay to Aprima, they should include their own support team to be of more help. They will expect you to be a computer expert of their program and features.
2. The reports I run on a month to month basis are not accurate. Also it takes FOREVER to print a report if you need to.
3. It’s always down. For example, we have not been able to access Aprima since last Thursday, putting us over a week not being able to get work done!
4. It’s slow loading parts of the program even with fast internet.
The list can go on and on.

• Publié le 29/04/2021
Leslie W.
Practice Administrator
  • Publié le 24/01/2020

"Terrible implemenation and customer support"

Commentaires: Have a third party handling diagnostic code files who inadvertently deleted retired codes form the database making resubmission of older claims impossible. Customer support is very inflexible regarding communication avenues with the practice. Staff will submit trouble tickets with return phone numbers but customer support sends a senior staff member an email wanting more information. This strategy might work in a small office but it does not work in a large practice where team members function in different locations or departments.

Avantages: It has lots of flexibility and users can customize many items to their liking. The mobile app is very handy for staff who function from the hospital.

Inconvénients: Implementation process was awful. It left us improperly prepared to go live. Customer support is terrible. Can take weeks for responses which can often be an email indicating they couldn't replicate the problem and the case has been closed.

• Publié le 24/01/2020
Jim B.
owner/president
  • Publié le 12/05/2017

"Some features not well organized. Mediocre support, though that is probably a function of the host company. Easier than most."

Avantages: Reasonably easy to learn and use, particularly in comparison to many others. Has many of the features that make all EHRs difficult, but better organized and more intuitive than most.

Inconvénients: Some areas have poor organization causing significant delays, eg, lists for "point and click" not alphabetical. Difficult to scroll through the complete drug list when it is somewhat alphabetical but with many random entries scattered throughout. Some seem organized by most common, but others are quite random.

envoyé par Judy le 22/05/2017

While Aprima appreciates reviews from customers, we do not recognize this reviewer or the practice name as ever having had a relationship with Aprima. We respectfully request that you take down this review. If you feel that we have made an error, please contact us at marketing@aprima.com so that we may find you in our system.

• Publié le 12/05/2017
Roger S.
Practice Manager
  • Publié le 14/09/2017

"Practice Manager who uses Aprima every day and handles billing and EDI issues."

Commentaires: As a dermatology practice, I find that Aprima is not the best EHR for our specialty. It is better for a primary care and family medicine than for any specialty. I would not select it for any specialty because I do not find it user-friendly and adaptable to the needs of our specialty particularly uploading photos.

Avantages: - I believe Aprima having the EHR/PMS combined as one entity is a positive attribute.
- Customer Service Reps are friendly and typically responsive.
- The system seems reliable and without a lot of glitches.

Inconvénients: - The initial learning curve takes several weeks to master and the training videos are not user-friendly.
- There are not practical user-friendly training guides or manuals that answer the most frequently asked questions.
- To gain a full mastery of Aprima one really needs onsite training, online training or to attend the user conference(s), which can be pricey and often not an expense or investment many practices are willing to approve.
- Too many issues cannot be handled by the first line Customer Service Reps and a case must be created. I find this process burdensome.
- Customer Service Reps should be cross-trained to handle a wider array of issues.
- A lot of functions have to be turned on such as the message system instead of being functional by default.

• Publié le 14/09/2017
Meera M.
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 20/09/2017

"very bad experience. Would not recommend to anyone at all."

Commentaires: No integrity or sincerity /loyalty to clients.
never try to work with the client or fix the issue .Only focused on the money. I got rid of the EHR early because of their very poor customer support. At that point the CEO said that I had broken the contract and I lost all of my money

Avantages: like NOTHINg about this product.

Inconvénients: bad customer support.
No training and very poorly informed of the product. The CEO shows up only to pick up the check

envoyé par Judy le 18/12/2017

Aprima is very sorry to hear of your situation. It is unfortunate that the team at Integrated Surgical Care had this experience. However, we need to make it clear to our readers that your experience was not with Aprima itself, but with one of our VARs (resellers). In this particular instance, Aprima had absolutely no control over the situation. Our records indicate that your organization terminated your relationship with our VAR in December 2015, so more than two years ago. We are not sure what prompted this negative comment more than two years after the fact.
Software Advice’s policy is not to fact-check reviews and they do not vouch for the accuracy of review content. Since you are responsible for the accuracy of the content you submit, and since you did not provide the appropriate context for your review, we are obligated to inform the Software Advice readers of the facts regarding your particular situation.

• Publié le 20/09/2017
Liliana M.
Scientific technician
  • Publié le 18/10/2016

"slow"

Commentaires: it is always time consuming when you try to save the note, complete it, or even just adding labs in the service order, you have to wait and then send them and then select them, wait for the slow system to respond and then print them, walk to the printer and hand the paper order to the blood work lady. So my suggestion is: less steps to get something done specially this since we have to be very fast in order to provide quality of care in each visit. And we should send the order electronically to the phlebotomist. I have used other EMRs and with others you can do it electronically. LESS STEPS FOR EVERYTHING will make you the best EMR. because we will be faster, and the patient will be happier.

Avantages: Easy to use.

Inconvénients: Slow
too many steps to get something done.

• Publié le 18/10/2016
Joan L.
Hôpitaux et soins de santé
    2,5 /5
  • Publié le 06/07/2016

"Aprima for you"

Avantages: It is easy to use, and there are training videos. You can easily customize to you own practice.

Inconvénients: There isn't enough support when something new comes out. Only one person can be in the note at a time.

• Publié le 06/07/2016
  • Publié le 23/02/2016

"Great product with many customization tools for a proactive clinic"

Avantages: Providers are able to complete tasks and send directions to staff once the system is setup correctly. There are many ways based on the flow of your clinic to execute billing, orders, and referrals. You can throw something to together quickly to get started or spend the time to take full advantage of the features that improve work flow and efficiency. You can migrate most of your existing materials and automate things that once were done on paper.

Inconvénients: Customer service responds to problems based on their designation of criticalness. You might get a fix the same day or the next but you can always long on to review the status of your problem. You need someone on staff that can translate your office flow with Aprima's capabilities if the person you designate does not know why something is done you won't get the full use of Aprima's tools. You'll have to wait for a trainer to observe your clinic to translate your workflow into Aprima.

• Publié le 23/02/2016
Cabinets médicaux, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 18/01/2018

"Not a cookie cutter product, Aprima grows with you as your needs grow."

Commentaires: Aprima support is great! They prioritize critical issues and address all issues to finality. They make recommendations in work flow to make the practice more efficient and to improve the overall doctor patient relationship.

Avantages: An integrated EHR and Billing solution that can be customized to fit the work flow of your clinic. Aprima gives you the tools to follow to finality a patient's need. Our office is on the same page with every patient with our ability to annotate if needed anywhere in the process.

Inconvénients: The design features are easy to apply but you do need have a knowledgeable person to make changes. You can keep it simple or modify the system to work for you rather than for it but it's not a task for a novice. You will need support from Aprima if you don't have the staff with some database knowledge to make some of the greatest features work.

• Publié le 18/01/2018
Perla M.
Scriber.
  • Publié le 03/10/2017

"has improved."

Avantages: I have been using Aprima for the past 3 years and has improved a lot since then, of course that is a good think, that they are willing to improve. This software is very complete, you can send labs, imaging orders, faxes, meds instantly. It is separated in sections that are very easy use, able to open multiple windows at the same time.

Inconvénients: The diagnosis section is good, able to add icd 10 code but algorithm to search a new diagnosis is not too functional, it needs to be faster and able to find the diagnosis with synonyms.

• Publié le 03/10/2017
Robert T.
Phhysician
  • Publié le 16/12/2017

"Speed of use to facilitate use"

Commentaires: I have used the system for years and lately as the info to insurers and other requirements are necessary to submit, the system slows as if the platform wasn't set up to expand into these areas initially.

Avantages: Has templates and can repopulate w/ changes w/ease
Has all of the codes are up-to-date and the fees are all customizable
Use friendly

Inconvénients: Hard to customize to glean certain info or graph info like "A1c's" Too much user input
If the program has a software glitch the time to eval and fix is weeks to months
Harder than other programs to import data

• Publié le 16/12/2017
Brenda G.
  • Publié le 19/12/2013

"Aprima saved our practice."

Avantages: We were an Allscripts MyWay user. After 18 months on the product Allscripts decided to discontinue support for MyWay and offered us a "free" upgrade to their very busy Professional product. After putting a pencil to it the "free" upgrade was going to cost us considerably. Aprima to the rescue! Because they wrote the MyWay product, their EHR was exactly what my physicians were used to using so the transition for them was seamless. The product is user friendly and not too busy. The PM product is wonderful! The applications are also user-friendly and easy to maneuver. We are getting paid within days of filing claims. We are very pleased with both aspects of this product and learning more each day as we use it. Also, the support is wonderful. You actually get an English-speaking American. That is worth its weight in gold to me.

Inconvénients: Sometimes the turnaround time on logged cases is not as quick as I'd like.

• Publié le 19/12/2013
Cabinets médicaux, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 31/01/2017

"Most complete out of the box product on the market."

Commentaires: Aprima offers efficiency, accuracy, and integration into a specialty clinic. Customer support is very attentive and solutions are provided in a timely manner. Aprima can make a provider more efficient and easy to see follow-up patients. PQRS and MACRA modules are easy to activate and integrate into the workflow. Some tools are supported through Aprima for an added cost but for the most part the all the billing tools you need are integrated and EMR can be customized to any workflow.

Avantages: Providers can customize Aprima to their workflow, not the other way around. Some office workflow may change some processes but the benefits of efficiency out way the changes.

Inconvénients: There is a learning curve to create templates for the physical exam and the patient portal but once in place, you won't have to make changes.

• Publié le 31/01/2017
Lucio O.
scriber
  • Publié le 19/10/2017

"good experience"

Avantages: super complete for family medicine, integrates billing with diagnosis, fax, able to send electronic prescriptions, electronic lab orders, all in one.

Inconvénients: i been using Aprima for more than 4 years and I still do not know what are some figures, symbols for?, I think you should teach more how to use some functions.

• Publié le 19/10/2017
Memory C.
  • Publié le 13/04/2016

"Great product and always improving!"

Avantages: The software is easy to use and is easily customized for individual providers. I love that Aprima listens to their customers regarding enhancement ideas and implements those that are important to the users. Aprima is always improving their product for it's customers!

Inconvénients: I would like for the vendor to be a little more knowledgeable of our state's Medicaid billing requirements, however, they have done an AMAZING job at taking the time to listen to our needs, research and make changes needed to improve the functionality to meet our needs.

• Publié le 13/04/2016
Allen M.
MD
  • Publié le 12/12/2017

"Land of misfit EMR"

Avantages: The EMR turns on and it does store data securely.
customization is good. Hard to say other positives just looking to fill space.

Inconvénients: customer service is awful.
The system is slow and not user friendly and not quick to navigate. There has to be another EMR does not communicate with other systems. Doesnt print a user friendly H and P for hospital

envoyé par Judy le 03/01/2018

Allen – thank you for speaking with us about your concerns. It seems your largest concern was about Direct Messaging. As you may know, we’ve worked with your office to confirm that Direct Messaging has been working for your practice and continues to work today. We would like to renew our offer to provide some additional training to help you with some of the other items that you mentioned. We’ve reached out to you several times. Please call our office to schedule this.

Thanks,
Judy

• Publié le 12/12/2017
Shahriar J.
  • Publié le 09/08/2019

"Declining support and empty promises"

Commentaires: It started out ok with lots of support to start. A very complicated system to learn and set up and i took off 1 week to learn it and 2 months to set it up. I am the expert in our office and have a love hate relationship. It helps us be compliant but it is extremely slow. They keep promising a fix and they different things but at the end of the day, it slows your productivity really badly.

Avantages: Lots of bells and wistles
Keeps you compliant
Keeps notes in whatever format you like

Inconvénients: EXTREMELY SLOW!!!!!
Complicated to set up
Complicated to use
support has declined over the last year
Once they got you hooked, you are done

• Publié le 09/08/2019
Juan V.
Patient Care Coordinator
  • Publié le 04/10/2016

"Simple, friendly and easily customizable"

Commentaires: What I like most of Aprima is that you can very easily and quickly customize from templates, CPT codes, diagnoses groups, laboratory panels, etc. Also you can keep good track of your staff performance by generating all kinds of reports.

Avantages: Very easy and fast to chart patient encounters, unlike other EHRs, questions pertaining chief complaint and history of present illness are comprehensive without asking question after question.

Inconvénients: It is still has a lot to improve particularly from customer support, sometimes it seems like they don´t know what is happening in their EHR, we constantly need to upgrade to a newer patch version.

• Publié le 04/10/2016
Major L.
administrator
  • Publié le 21/02/2017

"excellent replacement for allscripts"

Commentaires: works better than the Allscripts we were forced to leave, luckily. looks the same as before but works better

Avantages: the filing of claims and ease of receiving jobs electronically

• Publié le 21/02/2017
Jeremy W.
PT
Cabinets médicaux, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 08/01/2019

"Poor response to our outpatient customization needs."

Avantages: Integrates communication and faxing into EHR. And that is really it. Having a character minimum for this question is presumptuous at best?

Inconvénients: From the simple inability to auto-save, to the inability to put in simple error checks and stops, to the scads of extra fields and tabs that are not hideable cluttering up a simple and readable documentation process, to the slowness and propensity to stall/crash, to the strange text editing bugs - this software has more than doubled our documentation time...

• Publié le 08/01/2019
Alisa M.
  • Publié le 17/02/2016

"Updated review"

Avantages: We were able to customize it to our specialty, Also the ICD10 conversion was seamless. All of the issues we had have been resolved thanks to the dedication of our vendor.

Inconvénients: We honestly have no complaints at this time all issues have been resolved.

• Publié le 17/02/2016
Marc M.
Doctor
  • Publié le 12/07/2015

"After 8 years, we're still smiling!!"

Avantages: Aprima is very flexible. The fact that it is chief complaint driven allows easy documentation in primary care.

Inconvénients: Honestly, any issues we've had over the years have been addressed and corrected by the support staff via hot fixes or upgrades.

• Publié le 12/07/2015