15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur BigMailer

Une plateforme d'e-mail marketing peu onéreuse et de qualité optimale pour les envois de gros volumes, idéale pour les agences.

En savoir plus sur BigMailer

We have been using BigMailer for months , and I have to sat it has been a pleasure from day one. Software is fast and intuitive, has good options, easy to setup and use.

BigMailer - Notes

4,9
5,0
4,9

BigMailer a reçu une note globale de 4,9 étoiles sur 5 d'après 26 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé BigMailer ?

Rick
Rick
Owner (É.-U.)
Impression, 2–10 employés

Look No Further

Commentaires : As I stated before, I could not be happier with BigMailer. I could go on and on about the technical aspects that are the true benefit but to address the average and serious marketer on a plain level, you can't do any better. If you want an email campaign management solution, a bulk mailing option and a level of customer service that blows other companies out of the water then quite literally click the site link above and look no further. And with the money you save on cost and the money you make on your campaigns, you can take your family and/or significant others out for a nice dinner.

It's difficult to pinpoint what I like most about BigMailer. I've spent a decade marketing my business, so when I say that my search is over I'm not being dramatic. In my search for a reliable, user-friendly & affordable bulk emailing application I have traversed the expanses of the cloud galaxies trying different providers. I won't say that I have not found immense benefit along the way. But none compare to the experience I've had with BigMailer. Other commercial providers are good when it comes to providing basic function to uninformed clients. That is not a fault. But if you take just 2 minutes to weigh the pros & cons, it's obvious that they're not affordable, high functioning or easy to use. And the cost comparison will overwhelm you. BigMailer is the exact opposite. It provides me (as a designer) an easy to use interface allowing me to use my own designs, templates for when I don't & a right-to-the-point reporting page that doesn't make me decipher gibberish. I like that I can log in, choose my campaign, & view the reported results easily. My favorite report feature is the ability to click & re-engage clients with segmentation & suppression lists. Tack on the low cost of there service in conjunction with Amazon SES. We're in business.

In all the time I've used BigMailer I have yet to find a Con. Only items that my own learning curve did not understand which was easily resolved by simply using their help files or live chat help. They are always available when you need them.

Eric
CEO (Croatie)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

I wish I found BigMailer earlier!

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : The personal touch. Immediately I was met with a real person in a chat window, who not only answered my questions and made me feel like I was important, but also made suggestions and implemented those suggestions directly in my account, saving me time, money and helping me onboard super fast. You know they are experts in all things email! The platform is super intuitive. Its like the biggest easy button ever. If you are like me, and you are looking for serious cost savings, easy customizations/integrations and tired of getting pushed up the sliding price scale by big comapanies like Mailerlite, ActiveCampaign, Klaviyo, Mailchimp and more.. Then look no further, Bigmailer is the place to be. Oh yeah, their resource section is awesome! I am learning things about email deliverability, in a non technical speak kind of way, I actually get the why and the importance of sending of emails in specific ways, and I look forward to an increase in inboxing! Thank you [sensitive content hidden] for all your help and suggestions and big shout out to Bigmailer for making this an easy choice.

The communication with [sensitive content hidden] . The low cost to send emails. The integration between Bigmailer - Zapier - and my website and the ease of using the platform. Super intuitive interface.

Nothing. For me, they have met every need I am looking for and more.

Muhammad Firdaus
Internet Marketer (Malaisie)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

If you choose viral emailing... choose 'BIIIG MAILEEER'!

Commentaires : I use BigMailer to market my affiliate products from ClickBank, Amazon, Ecwid. And Ecwid is actually selling physical goods like AVERY Bird's Nest Essence. Other than that, I also use BigMailer to send emails that are used for the fundraising campaign, especially for our iFAN Music Tour 2019-2020. And so far, there is no profit from all the emails I have sent out. But if there turns to be a lucrative profit, then I will use the paid version of BigMailer. Anyway, the emailing system is quite good.

BigMailer is quite easy to use if combined with Amazon SES system. The emails sent out are also fast and easily reached targeted customers.

Too many bounces would stop Big Mailer from sending emails. I am not sure why 'bounces' happen, because I got my email's contact addresses from purchased email's addresses and also some subscribers. But since the 'bounces' have really interrupted my marketing processes, so I assume that my investment in purchasing email addresses are quite a big waste.

il y a 5 ans

Dear Muhammad, purchasing email lists is not a good practice and is against our Terms of Service. Purchased lists are typically of poor quality and bounce at higher rate which has a negative impact on email deliverability and sender reputation so BigMailer pauses campaigns to protect sender reputation. So what you list it as a negative is considered very helpful by most of our customers. Our customers are delighted with the value they get on the free plan, so your rating of 3/5 is surprising. We hope to do better.

Lauren
Lauren
ceo (É.-U.)
Médias en ligne, 2–10 employés

Great Value

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : Great Product. Great Value. I highly recomend it.

This product is the best value on the market

There isn't much i do not like.e about this product.

Matt
CEO (R.-U.)
Télécommunications, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Highly recommended platform for any kind of email marketing and onboarding requirements.

Commentaires : Their support is absolutely fantastic. There is always only a very short wait before your typing with a real person who always go above and beyond to help out and have solved 100% of queries and issues so far.

It is a very robust and easy to use platform. The features are useful and clearly a lot of thought has been put into what is valuable for the end user. The mobile layouts are superb and the flexibility to have different campaigns run off different lists is lifesaving!

I think they could build out their forms and landing page options. These could be very useful to us but right now they don't offer a landing page feature and their forms feature is very very basic.

Delfin
CMO (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 11–50 employés

Insane support and deliverability

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Their support is next level. They'll take a look at your stats and make recommendations on how to improve engagement, deliverability, etc. They really should charge for this support (but thankfully they don't).

Their deliverability. I don't know what they're doing, but I'm averaging 50-60% open rates on some pretty cold lists. Normally on other email marketing systems, I would be averaging 20%. At the end of the day, deliverability is the most important factor to any marketer. They nail it.

The software isn't as full-featured as other platforms, but hey, they're a startup. What's most important is deliverability and they have it!

Alec
CTO (É.-U.)
Divertissement, 2–10 employés

Would highly recommend the platform for anybody with limited marketing budget and in general

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall a very positive experience, they have the best customer support i had ever worked with.

Very easy to setup and start running campaigns. Very cost-effective solution comparing to other bigger options. Requires some knowledge of Amazon SES to configure but not dramatic if you have tech stuff.

Would help to have an option to import products and have an ability to select them on the fly when creating an email campaign from the template. In other words to have a template that can just have a design/styling while a content manager then can select products and add them into the template for each campaign.

Patricia
blogger (Roumanie)
Divertissement, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Best "value for money" email management tool

Commentaires : All my email marketing strategy can be handled by Bigmailer. Brands, lists, regular and automated campaigns.

It's easy to use, has all the important features, including automation. It even has some features that many more expensive tools don't offer, like brands. It's affordable. Customer support is very helpful and the team continue to add new features.

It requires a tech savvy person to integrate with Amazon SES.

il y a 5 ans

Thanks for your feedback Patricia, we are glad you find the platform easy to use and fitting your needs well. It's great to know customers like you are happy with the value you get. We look forward to delighting our customers with more features and value in the coming months.

Graham
Innovation Officer (Afrique du Sud)
Banque, 201–500 employés

BiGMailer a no brainer

Commentaires : A great experience, from initial sign-up to integration and full use of the software

It's ease of use and well thought through software, very low cost, the fact that it integrates individual brands against each SES account, customer service

It didn't have API's for reporting, however, their team are prepared to help us

Alan
Alan
Publisher (É.-U.)
Sports, 2–10 employés

Bigmailer: Blasting Past the Competition

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : BigMailer was easy to set up and support was always available when needed...support is quick and they will continue to follow-up to ensure your issue is resolved

BigMailer is one of the most inexpensive, reliable email Blast services I have ever used—it outshines all of the competitors in terms of service, functionality, support, and, most importantly, price. Support answers quickly and doesn't quit; they continue to follow up even when I think the issue is closed! Don't Settle for Average. Choose Bigmailer

Nothing...this is the best I have ever used

VISHAL
Director (Inde)
Internet, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Easy, Simple and affordable email automation!

After a lot of trying around with various email campaigners in the market, we stumbled upon this BigMailer. After calculating our monthly expense vs ROI on the campaigners we spent wasn't that good until we started using the BigMailer. BigMailer uses AWS SES which is the best part, you can send all your emails directly through your domains unlike those expensive campaigners which send emails with "Via" suffix followed by their email domain. Although getting your SES activated is a bit tricky but once you do, your email automation can drastically come down. Bigmailer not only offers campaigns but also the transaction mails, account emails etc. The APIs make it easier to integrate it with our existing solution. The usability of the entire application is pretty simple. We use it for transaction mails, campaigns, all of it. Particularly love the email reports section which gives a comprehensive look of the complete campaign. Managing unsubscribes, segments and complaints is pretty easy as well. Overall, as a small firm, we are happy that we ended up using BigMailer, provides us everything we need. Nothing less, nothing more. And Yes, the free plan that lets you send 5000 emails at no cost is more than enough for small companies to try out with all its features available to try. A well placed and packaged email service in my opinion.

The UI could be better. However, the existing one meets all the purpose. A main dashboard for each Brand could have been better.

il y a 4 ans

Thanks for your feedback Vishal, we appreciate the details shared. We plan to continue improving our UI and the value we provide to our customers. Check out the latest addition - RSS campaign type!

Adam
IT Technical Specialist (Canada)
Gestion des investissements, 501–1 000 employés

Bigmailer Fit the Bill

5,0 il y a 12 mois

That it offered a large amont of the features other more mature apps did for a fraction of the cost.

It being a young product had ensured that there were some growing pains. But they have been overall manageable.

Pradeep
Owner (Inde)

Excellent Email Marketing Tool

Commentaires : The most important aspect is that the software is integrated with Amazon SES that offers a fine service with very low cost. We got nice assistance via chat support in setting up the Amazon SES account. Also other queries were answered before taking up the service. Emails are delivering with ease without any issues and have not faced any major issues at any aspect till now. To summarise it has a ton of all essential features required for email marketing. It’s a great value for money email marketing software from Bigmailer.

There are many great features available in the software. Here are a few of the features that we found useful for our needs till now. Easy to set up and manage contact lists. Very simple to use interface to set up broadcast and automation campaigns. Easy to use email editor and handy email templates. Decent reporting features for Contacts and Campaigns. Option to manage many brands under a single account. Good chat support clarifying any query.

Nothing as of now. They can improve on user interface and add more reporting features.

Bogdan
entrepreneur (Roumanie)
Internet, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

A very good platform for email management

Commentaires : I will gradually move all my funnels and all my contacts to BigMailer. The software that I use in parallel has many bugs, others that I used in the past were very expensive. Maybe 5 to 10 times more than BigMailer.

It integrates with Amazon SES. The platform is very intuitive. It supports automation, multiple brands and lists, segments. Also, you can target based on location. The customer support team is very helpful.

I can't see a users activity. Nothing else.

il y a 4 ans

Thanks for your feedback! We will be adding user activity detail in the coming weeks, stay tuned! UPDATE: User activity report was added in Dec-19.

Ajay
CTO (Canada)
Logiciels, 2–10 employés

Excellent customer service

Super simple & straight forward. I was even able to copy mandrill templates easily. Customer support was top notch and they answered all technical questions within few hours (actually minutes).

migrating from mailchimp/mandrill, you are used to certain UI functionality that's missing but not critical for us.

Manuel
Realtor (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 501–1 000 employés

BigMailer is a A+ in my book!

Commentaires : So far though I have to say I am really impressed with BigMailer. I have used many email service providers and no one compares to what BigMailer has to offer.

Where do I begin, BigMailer is a lifesaver for my business! How easy it is to use to the quality of the emails I am able to send to the low cost compared to the number of contacts I have ALL make BigMailer the best!

The only thing I dislike about BigMailer is that they do not make it easy to see how many times a contact opens an email and what they click. You have to click on each contact's name to see what is being opened.

Pradeep
Admin (Inde)
Marchés boursiers, 2–10 employés

Excellent Email Marketing Tool

Commentaires : Auto email when a user subscribes on our website.
Email automation for subscribes.
Occasional email broadcasting.
Amazon SES integration.
Value for money.

Ash
CEO (Philippines)
E-learning, 2–10 employés

Very good mailing provider.

5,0 l’année dernière

I researched a lot of different providers and by far BM struck a balance between being simple to use, yet having everything I need.Their pricing is fair and reasonable, and they have excellent customer support.Fully recommend!

There is nothing not to like so far. I find the program intuitive, pricing is good, and it suits my needs.

President (É.-U.)
Sports, 11–50 employés

[sensitive content hidden] is incredible

5,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : Fantastic.

The customer support is the best I have ever had. [sensitive content hidden] took over an hour to help me through.

Didn't have any issues at all. Very pleased.

Lucas
CEOO (Brésil)
Logiciels, 11–50 employés

Awesome platform!

In my opinion, the best part of this platform is it's support. I get immediately answers in any time of the day.

The fact that my forms can't handle files

Bryan
Manager (É.-U.)
Sports, 201–500 employés

Great Experience for our Company!

Commentaires : BigMailer has allowed me to easily send weekly marketing and updates to my database of 40,000+ customers. I had struggled to find a user friendly program util BigMailer.

The software is very user friendly. The support staff reply almost instantly.

N/A All issues were addressed immediately by the BigMailer support staff.

Ed
Project Manager (R.-U.)
Jeux vidéos, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Good product with very helpful support

Commentaires : Good product with very helpful support

Good template editor and excellent support

Some import issues that were quickly fixed

Boris
Senior Manager (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

Great Service and Results

Commentaires : We have been looking for a new mailing provider for our business, both marketing and transactional emails, Setup has been quick and easy, customer service top notch, they are always available to help and fine tune our campaigns. Our results have really improved and we are looking to grow and make each campaign even better with Big Mailer.

I dont really have anything negative to say about BigMailer, everything has been smooth. So far no issues.

il y a 5 ans

Thank you for kind words Boris, we look forward to providing even more value to marketers like you in the coming months!

Dan
Owner (É.-U.)
Vente en gros, 2–10 employés

Great service

Commentaires : I’m not a technical person, program simple enough for me.

Service good , attentive, and knowledgeable

None to mention , but if I did have a complaint I would be the first to voice it.

Billy
Billy
owner (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Small Business - But growing faster than my money

Commentaires : I had given up trying to get everything set up with Amazon, But the support department helped me get everything done properly

Support goes above any other the cost of getting started is affordable for the small business man to get started

I would like to pay buy the year but I see and understand why that's not possible when your building upwards everyday