En savoir plus sur Videolinq

Videolinq aide les créateurs à diffuser en direct, ainsi qu'à engager et développer leur audience sur plusieurs plateformes de réseaux sociaux.

En savoir plus sur Videolinq

I tried going directly there using the browser and received errors.).

Videolinq - Notes

Videolinq a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 77 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Videolinq ?

Javier
Javier
Autónomo (Espagne)
E-learning, Auto-entrepreneur

Potente herramienta para multistreaming

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Una vez que le he cogido el truquillo, la he integrado perfectamente en mi rutina cada vez que quiero hacer una emisión en directo en varias plataformas. Como mínimo, recurro a ella una vez por semana. Tuve un problema, por la peculiaridad de la aplicación que utilizo para emitir, Switcher Studio. Me puse en contacto con atención al cliente y me brindaron media hora de sesión en Zoom para ajustar la configuración a mis necesidades. Finalmente, la ayuda se extendió durante una hora, hasta que comprobaron que todo el flujo funcionaba perfectamente. La atención fue de 10. No he vuelto a tener problemas.

Hace lo que promete. En mi caso, la utilizo para emitir simultáneamente por Youtube y varios sitios de Facebook, a través de Switcher Studio. No he probado otras opciones más avanzadas de Videolinq, como el Social Media Studio o la monetización de los directos.

Me ha costado un poco hacerme con el funcionamiento, con el orden de ejecución correcto para iniciar y finalizar las emisiones. La interfaz no es súper atractiva, pero en mi caso tampoco necesito más. Quizá los tutoriales para el aprendizaje podrían mejorarse.

Alternatives envisagées : Streamyard et Restream

Pourquoi passer à Videolinq : Accedí a ella a través de una promoción de AppSumo.

Heather
Heather
Divertissement, Auto-entrepreneur

Highly Recommend

Commentaires : I highly recommend that anyone needing a streaming platform jump on this before pricing goes up.

Setup was super easy and most of the work was automatically done inside of Videolinq, which is way better than others that I have tried that require a manual setup. It was important for me to be able to use this easily with Zoom and OBS Studio. Both are seamless and easy to use setups while directly streaming from Zoom was an unexpected bonus. A major reason I tried this software was because of the CDN ability. I am beyond thrilled with the ability to upload pre-recorded videos and have them scheduled in advance. Not only that but to do it at this price point, is incredible. Another "bonus" for me was that I am able to host a video on VideoLinq and people can view it from my website, which essentially removes the need to embed YouTube or vimeo videos that include lots of host branding and links. I had been looking for a solution for many months, and to have this in the same place as my scheduled live streams is awesome.

The UI on the backend isn't the most user-friendly. There are some updates in the pipeline that i'm waiting for.

Alternatives envisagées : Be.Live

Pourquoi choisir Videolinq : Restream wasn't enough for me and especially at their price point.

Logiciel antérieur : Restream

Pourquoi passer à Videolinq : The video quality and dropping of streams in BeLive wasn't worth it. Also the chat did not fit my branding.

Junn carlo
freelANCE (Canada)
Jeux vidéos, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Awesome alternative for Restream.io

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

The ability to multistream with ease to different destinations including custim rtmp!

so many options. and i am not a techy person, so i have no idea what those mean. I only go for multistream plain and simple

Corey
Content Creator (É.-U.)
Médias de diffusion, 2-10 employés

A New Streaming Option

Commentaires : I can see my company using this software but it needs to work on their back end to make it more seamless. The scheduler tool is a go to as Vmix does not allow that function. I believe with a few more uses I will make the switch from their competitors

I like the fact you can schedule streams to your respective streaming pages. I also like that you can stream to 25 destinations. This has the potential to be a major competitor if they can get their kinks worked out

It has a learning curve which can be frustrating. I can not integrate Youtube currently by logging in to my Google account. I have to use the RTMP feature. My stream broke midway into the show (not sure why) will test again. I don't understand the analytics feature

Alternatives envisagées : Switchboard

Pourquoi choisir Videolinq : Pricing played a MAJOR Factor

Logiciel antérieur : Streamyard et Restream

DJ/Producer (É.-U.)
Musique, 2-10 employés

A great service with diverse functionality.

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Great experience, I even put a friend on to use it too.

Multicasting, Closed Captions are big for when our artists use the Mic, Scheduling the content to social media is a huge asset too. It's really hard to pick just one!

The initial GUI was a little intricate, but I was able to solve it's ebbs and flows.

Alternatives envisagées : Restream

Pourquoi choisir Videolinq : Price, & Functionality.

Logiciel antérieur : Castr

Pourquoi passer à Videolinq : Price, & Functionality.

Kimberly
Kimberly
Executive Media Director (É.-U.)
Édition, 2-10 employés

To stream(yard) or to Videolinq? No question!

Commentaires : Overall, Videolinq is solving or is SET to solve our agency concerns. We are in the planning stages of streaming both live and taped materials from all our major brands. It allows for this rather efficiently AND with the ability to have feedback...to see our audience so-to-speak is great. Did I mention this can be a cash-cow. No longer do we have to wait to receive so many likes or views to look to monetize our productions. Also, having the ability to stream to our website also is a boon! [Not all people are into social media, preferring simply to connect with us via our website.]

I like most what we haven't yet used at the organization and that is the ability to monetize our streams. What we have noticed was the ease with which to publish on Facebook pages and groups! Also, the UI is FANTASTIC...pictures take the place of words so ANYONE speaking any language can onboard fairly quickly.

We are beginning to use Instagram and there is no easy link to it. The UI is rather DARK...and not as CLEAN as some of the other streaming offers. I would like for there to be an ease to access the studio...it seems a little convoluted to have to click so many links to get there. (I tried going directly there using the browser and received errors.)

Alternatives envisagées : OneStream et Restream

Pourquoi choisir Videolinq : I was using the free version, and thought it did things I liked, it did not provide the multichannel streaming we needed to maximize our momentum for book sales.

Logiciel antérieur : Streamyard

Pourquoi passer à Videolinq : Videolinq had a special promotion AND it showed promise...the ability to monetize our streams, mostly. Nothwithstanding that sometimes apps that come later, tend to have a better grasp on what is lacking from its competitors and provided EXACTLY what the market is looking for... Thanks Videolinq!

Andrés J
Andrés J
Director (É.-U.)
E-learning, 2-10 employés

Great alternative, but still in an early stage

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Besides the annoying feedback messages on the control interface, I really live Videolinq don't have plans to look somewhere else. They are investing on their platform and adding new stuff all the time.

The price is great. It has many options, so in the ratio of money/value, it's one of the best solutions available today. If you're tech savvy or don't mind reading instructions and/or testing until things works, Videolinq is a great solution for multi broadcasting to YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn and many other online platforms.

A few months ago, they started adding messages to the control panel, where they constantly ask for your feedback. This messages popup at the worst times, e.g., when you are on the middle of a live streaming, and you don't need any distractions. Plus, they are not configured on a smart way, so that if you have already seen it or answer it, it won't show up again.

Angel
Angel
Official Member of Forbes Coaches Council (É.-U.)
Organisme social ou civique, 11-50 employés

Robust software but cumbersome for those who just want to go live on Facebook

5,0 il y a 10 mois

It is feature rich. You can go live on LinkedIn and many other platforms. If you have a more complicated media send setup for live-streaming, this software can handle it.

The robust features come at a costs. It’s not the most user friendly interface and takes way too many clocks to go live on Facebook than softwares like StreamYard and BeLive.

Réponse de l'équipe de Videolinq

il y a 9 mois

Angel, thank you for your review. You posted the review after using a Videolinq trial account. Our trial accounts have time limit on live streams, and that might be the buffering you experienced. You can read the positive reviews we get from paid customers. Reach to us if you would like to use a paid account for 1-week at no cost.

Son
Son
Teacher (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 2-10 employés

Great Tool for Video Distributions

Commentaires : I like the ease of setting things up once and it will work with the schedule feature.

When I look at the service provided by Videolinq, the reliability of sending just one rtmp source to it and it distributes out up to 25 places is incredible.

I was not able to post my live feed to my FB page. Although, I was able to post a live feed to my own personal wall. A work around is set a manual rtmp feed.

Alternatives envisagées : Restream

Pourquoi passer à Videolinq : I chose it because the value and reliability of Videolinq are superb.

Digital marketer (É.-U.)

Awesome from Begining!

Commentaires : Its been great! The cdn is cheaper!

The power it has and the options! Multicast live streams! What would one can think of in this time of Pandemic! get your content right away with one easy setup!

Support at this time is slow! because they are adding a lot of HR and also its COVID season!

Scott
C.E.O. (É.-U.)
Production audiovisuelle, 2-10 employés

Absolutely Amazing Customer Service and Reliability

Commentaires : I can't say enough about the customer service. There are so many CDN services to choose from. Most use the same technology really, what sets them apart is customer service. When you have thousands of viewers watching and issues arise (which they always do) it's invaluable to have customer support stating by to help figure things out. Videolinq has always been ready to help us when we get in trouble. Thank you so much for that! We depend on them.

The new dashboard interface is AMAZING! We love the clean design and ability to start and stop our designation streams independently. Super improvement over the last version, which still was great by the way!

We'd love to be able to tally concurrent live stream viewers someway. I believe that is in development though so we will eagerly await that.

Manoj
CEO (Inde)
Édition, 2-10 employés

All in one Solution for streaming your content

Commentaires : Do you want to stream to multiple channels at once ?This is the best solution . I was wandering here and there checking all the applications But none of them were perfect. Finally I found the videolinq and satisfied . Buy now. Thank me later

What do you get with videolinq ? 1. Go live : deliver your live content by streaming to social media platforms. 2. Live in multiple channels : You stream it live to multiple social channels as many as 25 . And yes , you can stream to other streaming providers too like telestream etc. It's a jackpot . Isn't it ? 3.Analytics : As your video is over , you can look into the insights. A report on your performance and tracking viewer engagement across all platforms is a win win for marketing strategy. 4. Scheduler : You can schedule your pre-recorded videos in advance.you can do that right in the dashboard. 5.24/7 streaming : live stream or scheduler. It's possible . This is a must for you if you need any of the above features .

Chat options are not there. But they are saying it's in roadmap. Hope they will release it soon.

Alternatives envisagées : OneStream

Pourquoi choisir Videolinq : Mainly due to it's flexibility and pricing. The features are awesome too.

Pourquoi passer à Videolinq : Pricing.

Bernard
Bernard
Founder (Canada)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

VideoLinq | A True Powerhouse Live Event Streaming Platform. made in Canada :-)

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : I have found VideoLinq to be incredibly helpful. It has allowed me to easily stream live videos to multiple social media channels. This has helped me reach my target audience and also helps me earn revenue more efficiently. The player wizard is also very helpful and easy to use. I have been able to create multiple players with different styles and different layouts. I am able to easily switch between player types without too much hassle. The API is also extremely helpful and has allowed me to integrate the player into other tools I use.

I love this tool because it is so powerful. I can easily broadcast my live-stream to all of my social media platforms with just a few simple steps. The automation tools make it easy for me to manage my broadcasting schedule and the player wizard makes it easy for my audience to access the content. I also love that the company has a powerful API for developers, which allows me to integrate their player into my website and other apps.

Great platform, there is a learning curve, but it's well worth it. Perhaps a better onboarding experience.

Sergio
CEO (Mexique)
E-learning, 2-10 employés

A great alternative to jump into the new wave

Commentaires : I am a speaker and beginning to position myself through youtube. I want to increase positioning through live events. I also want to use it to transmit paid trainings on private groups. I am a newbie both in streaming as well as the software. As such, I am struggling to catch on - the software is easy to use, but for the th ecomplete experience from designing my program to broadcasting is still new. However, I give it high ratings because of its features and list of features that it will be adding. It is a promising option.

Reach of 25 outputs on every lifetime plan. Simple 3 step process Ticket response was very fast

Their web is a little confusing. You need to enter one url for your account and billing information - and anotherone for your video dashboard. So I needed to go back and forth to my email to find. I would prefer that they simply put both on the hamburger menu. I am a wordpress techie, however regarding live streaming I admit I am a Novice (soon to be player). As such I have difficulty understanding some of the terms RMTP Source, file storage, etc. So it is yet unclear for me if I will be charged for uploading an mp3 file to their server, when there is a charge or consumption of the GB, if I can store my videos on another service ie Amazon S3, or Vimeo and transmit. I guess what I am trying to say is that I would really appreciate someone holding my hand via a youtube channel and clear instructions.

Alternatives envisagées : OneStream

Pourquoi passer à Videolinq : Great Lifetime Deal One Time Purchase

Bark
Founder and editor (É.-U.)
Production audiovisuelle, 11-50 employés

Videolinq works for me and my staff

Commentaires : We have been searching and searching for a product like Videolinq. When I discovered the product, I didn't even realize how good it was until I put it through its paces. Now, I could not do without it.

Live streaming video from a desktop and connecting it to local media is usually hard. But with Videolinq, it is so easy. But it also shines in mobile livestreaming! We run a news organization and depend on reporters from the field. Videolinq delivers. When I found Videolinq, I did not quite realize how good it was until I started using it. Our staff likes it, and, most importantly, it is easy to use. Videolinq also offers high quality video, and I can't wait to use the new chat feature that is coming soon.

Videolinq is an enterprise level product, and the website itself looks like it is for business use. It could use a bit of a makeover. On the other hand, the simplicity of the page makes it easy to use. And ease of use is a great selling point for the app/.

Alejandro
CEO (Colombie)
Production audiovisuelle, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

videolinq enters the competition

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : For a long time there have been companies and platforms that handle the multistreaming market, some being more affordable than others. But this platform came to that world that for all it offers enters the fight, not with all but with the most popular.

the severity, the ease of creating a transmission and the effectiveness of it reaching our users. to be able to carry out according to the plan several transmissions of anything. the performance of the delivery of the multistream to social networks without ads and others

The only bad thing it has is the test that lasts only 7 days and that the cost can be managed with reduced services or some characteristic that is initially to gain more followers than those it already has.

travis
Divertissement, 51-200 employés

Broadcasting's Missing Linq !!!

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : I FULLY SUPPORT THE PLATFORM Videolinq and what they are building.
My company, App, and Platforms will continue to use and grow with them as they climb the digital streaming charts and beyond.
we are in it for LIFE !!! T.Spade Owner of Planet 13 Entertainment
S.P.A.C.E (social network) and M.Y Corp

Easy to set up and Deploy Works on multiple platforms No advanced Training or "know how" needed Great Customer Support

I would have liked if the social media studio was built into my current package, as we bought into a LIFE TIME subscription

Alternatives envisagées : Restream et OneStream

Pourquoi passer à Videolinq : price, functionality, and user interface

Owen
Director (R.-U.)
Conseil en gestion, 2-10 employés

Essential Tool for Fast and Reliable Content Distribution

Commentaires : I am extremely please with the functionality of the service and the support is prompt.

1. Videolinq makes is easy for us to share lives to YouTube and multiple Facebook pages and groups. 2. It works well with OBS. I'm planning to use it with ATEM mini Pro in the future. 3. It fully supports an RTMP input source and output destination which means you have future proof integration built-in.

The missing feature is user / team account management. I would have liked to be able to add teams members and only give them access to a specific steaming setup in the media library. It would have been helpful if they had created best practice in the streaming set-ups and configurations.

Alternatives envisagées : Restream

Pourquoi passer à Videolinq : I choose Videolinq based on value for the feature and functionality I needed compared to the competition.

Lalit
Co founder (Inde)
Production audiovisuelle, 11-50 employés

Simplifed multi platform live broadcast

4,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : For all the performance what is the purpose of wires and the functionality visit has been effective and the release of the purpose for which we made the purchase of this particular product and they have been coming up with a lot of new features from time to time which helped to deliver the continent and also the same service for a client in creative manner

It's a cloud base and easy to use product which is effective in stitching all the content which is going out live across platform so there is no performance issue for the consumer who is watching the content is very effective in terms of live training online webinars and different classes so we have enough for them the online solution for Broadcasting

Functionality of this particular product can be a bit tricky for someone who is new if we have guided tours are training models with feel really help for someone who is new to that particular product and at the same time he can kick start as a self learn basis. And something there drops or integration issues with the platforms which is frustrating but it's happening once in a while not on a daily affairs

ian
CEO (Inde)
Immobilier, 2-10 employés

I brought similar software where went live on Facebook & YouTube. VIDEOLINQ is a promising App. On m

Commentaires : I give full 5 tacos because the platform promises to give me all that I need, and I am confident that in the future there will be more improvements and above tech issues ironed out.

On my first impression - setting up a livestream is very easy, Just 3 steps in the process. What I liked was its Reach of 25 outputs on every plan, Simple 3 step process. I have 2 brands and launch a lot of videos every alternative day LIVE and this VIDEOLINQ does a great service by streaming LIVE in more places.

What I don’t like is their confusing DASHBOARD is a little confusing where one needs to enter URL for their account & billing information & another for video info. Going back & forth is little irritating prefer all in 1 place. Also, some terminologies were difficult to understand but nothing hard where one can search online... Would be great if the meaning were explaining by hovering over them, otherwise a great Video LIVE App.

Alternatives envisagées : GoTo Webinar

muhammad
Founder (Canada)

Easy Peasy Videos for Marketing

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : So far so good, planning on keep using it.

This is a great video editor and marketing videos generator, we have no inhouse video editors who can use AfterEffect etc.. and all of the team members can generate videos for campaigns with little efforts.

Rendering take some time, the softwares that are install on computers are faster this this prospective.

Alternatives envisagées : Wave.video

Pourquoi choisir Videolinq : more options, most customizable and open.

Pourquoi passer à Videolinq : we are also using wave.video alongside

Anshul
Director (Norvège)
Services et technologies de l'information, 1 001-5 000 employés

Good product, keen to get better

Commentaires : I am impressed with the capabilities to deliver live streams to multiple platforms in a such a streamlined way. The tutorials are indeed useful to understand features and capabilities. It surely helps with some manual work here and there, and the video quality is really good. There will be an obvious learning curve for new users (like me) but it works out fairly quickly. Videolinq is a new kid on the block and I am counting on it to become more polished and better.

- Ease of use - Parallel streams - Practical and capable - Realtime closed captioning - Feature rich and capable to schedule streaming - Customize player

- Initial setup could be user friendly by giving on overview on features and how to understand them, like an overlay wizard. -I am surprised and disappointed that we cannot change the password for the media dashboard.

Alternatives envisagées : OneStream et Restream

Pourquoi passer à Videolinq : - Price - Features

AVolution Productions
AVolution Productions
Événementiel, 2-10 employés

Multi-platform streaming, Video Player plus CDN option!

Commentaires : Overall, this has great potential especially if you only need to stream to multiple destinations or if you are in need of a great media player. There are also monetary perks with this however I have yet to explore those options. There are other platforms out there that do more but it all boils down to what you really need to do. For me, this platform will work perfectly

I love that not only can you stream to multiple destinations with one click, you also have the option of using their video player which is very sleek and easy to personalize with your brand colors. You have the option to use your own CDN (if they support HLS) or Videolinq CDN at a reasonable fee.

The UI could use a little work and its not very easy to get to the analytics. As of now, they are working on the analytics page.

Alternatives envisagées : Restream et Castr

Tarshant
Tarshant
Marketing Director (Inde)
Logiciels, 201-500 employés

Good streaming quality and ease of customizing the player

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall, Videolinq is starting to solve our video production woes by providing us with an inventive way to stream both live and taped content from all of our major brands. This gives our audience the ability not only to comment on what they’re watching, but it also gives us a great platform for engaging with viewers. That means we can bring individual fans directly into contact with the source of their influence/entertainment so that we can learn what they’re looking for from those brands. We won’t have to wait until thousands of views or likes before we can make money from post-production traffic or before we know what kinds of advertisements different demographics respond well to, as this app will give us an outlet through which we can monetize as soon as consumers connect with us!

Good streaming quality and ease of customizing the player which works on multiple devices

UI needs some improvement. But, I believe that they are already making improvements

Executive (É.-U.)
Conseil en gestion, 11-50 employés

Works well for us!

Commentaires : We do a lot of webinars and before it has been a real hassle to set them up and schedule them. Videolinq has saved us countless hours of scheduling headaches and we recommend it highly

I look for ease of use first...something that doesn’t take forever to lear. Their media dashboard is a charm. Great UI and super intuitive!

Embedding the chat feature is missing and is needed in order to properly use this software. No problem with the ability to embed the video into my client portal, but without the chat feature it defeats the purpose. I have to pay for another chat feature which requires another login for the client.