Avis clients sur Firefly Reservations

En savoir plus sur Firefly Reservations

Firefly facilite l'acceptation des réservations en ligne et l'automatisation de tâches telles que la collecte des paiements et l'envoi d'e-mails.

En savoir plus sur Firefly Reservations

We love the front page and how easy it is to find people and see what is available.

There were a few things missing that we needed, but when we asked about them, the developer added them.

Firefly Reservations - Notes

5,0

Firefly Reservations a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 34 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Firefly Reservations ?

Software Engineer (É.-U.)

Great Customer Experience

Commentaires : My overall experience has been very positive. The experience is great for customer, and is very intuitive and easy to set up for the administrator. It also includes lots of reports that help us track our growth with better bench marks.

The best part of Firefly is that it automates the reservation booking process. We no longer need a person available to take calls to book and manage existing reservations, because firefly does it all for us. The founder, Bradly, is always quick to response when we have questions, and was very helpful during the set up process. All of our customers also love how the online system allows for them to manage their reservations, including payment, all with their phone.

The biggest negative with Firefly is that there is no dedicated mobile app for iOS or Android. Users need use their mobile web browser or computer browser to use the system.

JIm
Immobilier, 11-50 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Understandable and it works.

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : This is a breath of fresh air. We come from Campspot where everything seems a mystery. I look for a product that can basically be understood by clicking around and seeing how its laid out. This product is simple to use. It allows us to enter a group of summer requests without credit cards etc and play around with who goes where. Then call and lock in the customers. We can easily see who is locked in with a credit card deposit right on the reservation spread. It has contactless registration, a tenant portal and even Kiosk support. Kind of Covid friendly. It also has a very easy to use Point of sale. My staff was able to run this with minimum training.

This software is simple to understand. Easy to use. New staff can train in quickly. As the owner I can understand how to edit rates, units and anything I need. So refreshing. And when I have a problem I email support and get an answer silly fast. (from someone who understands the question lol)

Im looking. .. So far I don't have a complaint. I just wanted camp software I could understand to handle reservations and payments.

Taylor
Resort Manager (É.-U.)

Great Customer Service

The greatest thing about this software is the customer service behind it. If we ever have questions they are just a phone call away. They are constantly updating the software to accommodate our needs as a seasoanl campground. Functionality, ease of access, and overall layout of the software is great.

Would like more help in the initial phases of set up/getting started.

Kurt
Camp Director (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

Perfect solution for retooling during COVID

Commentaires : We needed to retool a summer youth camp into a campground during 2020 when family camping was the only thing permitted. After some research, Firefly seemed the easiest to implement and did not require a flood of money to begin or long-term commitment. The software allowed us to manage the new campground with minimal staff and no calendar glitches. Their support people understood our predicament and unique challenges of not being a "usual" campground and were very helpful and responsive.

There was no part of the set-up that was done on the company end. It was wonderful to just dig in and make it work for our unique operation. It is also easily taught to others and doesn't require a full-time registrar. The [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was amazing with customer support and added in features soon after they were requested. There are some features we haven't tried yet but use use others in creative ways - especially custom emails and exporting customers for mail-merge. Especially love the "buffer" that can be placed between rentals to meet the requirements for cleaning between guests.

It needs integration with other calendar programs. There is no way to email ALL of the dBase - sending a newsletter this way would be nice. We are not using the POS program as it seems clunky as compared to Square. I assume this will be streamlined in the future.

Partner (É.-U.)
Agriculture, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Great starting point but needs to evolve

Commentaires : My experience with FireFly has been outstanding, but I need the next evolution of the platform in order for me to stay on board. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is awesome and extremely responsive, I feel like we are along for the ride with him and the platform and I like being in the know of where his efforts are heading. If you all shift your energies and fill the void in the marketplace, I am sure you all can secure a product that is greatly differentiated from the rest of the platforms.

The setup of the software was simple and fast. Within an hour of first opening our account, I has the ability to embed a usable link on our website. It was great and with the assistance of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (who is always responsive and attentive), we had a viable product within 24 hours. The reservation grid is a great feature and provide quick access I need to make guest relations readily available.

It is a web-based program. I need an app-based program to integrate with our business systems. Many businesses in the Agri-tourism industry, like ours, use POS systems like Clover because it affords us the ability to be agile and cover several vertically integrate enterprises and functions on one platform. I love firefly, but it requires me to use a personal laptop and separate processor for card services. My number one complaint is that Firefly does not integrate with Clover POS systems. Full disclosure -- no matter how much I like FireFly, the minute I find a reservation platform that does integrate onto our system, I will be switching. There is a huge void in the fastest growing outdoor market (small glamping operations with multiple lines of revenue) for the first to do this.

Clay

This app makes my life SO MUCH EASIER, much easier to use than Resnexus

Commentaires : Man I love this app so much, it has made running this park so smooth. They use the term 'Put your property on autopilot' and that is basically what they have done. So much just happens automatically now, so that's that much less I have to do manually so I can focus on maintaining and improving the park. Compared to the other systems I considered, they were either very clunky and buggy (I used Resnexus for a while before I got frustrated and found Firefly), or they were just too expensive. So many of them charge huge setup fees which I don't get. So price is also a huge plus with Firefly, much more affordable that most of the other options. I also don't like per reservation fees that can really add up over time, a lot of systems have gone that direction but no fees with firefly which I like.

I love the reservation grid. When people call checking on availability, I can just pull up the grid on my phone or computer and let them know what the future availability looks like. If they want to book, I just send them to my website and tell them to book there, since all reservations are made online. All the payments are funneled into my bank account after a couple days, it's so easy. We have a lot of long term guests, and we have recurring charges set up with automatic payments so we are always getting paid on time. Monthly guests pay their own electricity, so once a month when we get all the readings, it is so easy to enter all the readings on one page, and set up scheduled payments for them all. This used to take me hours in Resnexus. I had to navigate to the unit, open the utility recording page, save the reading, create an invoice, remove unwanted charges from the invoice, send the invoice with a note saying payments would be processed in 2 days, then remember to come back in 2 days and process the payments. This process had to be repeated for EVERY UNIT! It was so much work. Now I do it all in less than 5 minutes. Also our old system did not automatically process monthly rent payments so I had to remember to do so for each guest when their new month started. Firefly does this automatically, and shows alerts when a guest is behind on payments. It also automatically sends them emails when payment fails so they can fix it in the guest portal.

I'd like to see more reports, but they are adding new features pretty rapidly so they say new reports are coming soon. I'd like to see a report that shows how many people were unable to reserve a space from the reservation portal because there were no units available. They told me this report is on it's way, so i'm excited for those metrics to help me decide how much to grow my park.

Réponse de l'équipe de Aerocode Software

il y a 3 ans

Wow, thanks for the kind words Clay, glad we could help you put your campground on autopilot!

Jax
Manager (Australie)

Alternatives envisagées :

Support & Features are AMAZING!!

Commentaires : I love that every time I have contacted [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] about an issue/question/feedback or idea, he has listened, replied, acted and implemented ALL of them...and there was a lot!
I cannot highlight are how thoughtful and understanding [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been, this is a company that goes above and beyond, a personalised service that is second to none. I tried many, many different software providers and

I love the customer kiosk , the all in one feel and look, easy integration, easy to understand and follow, the ease of use for the customer, cloning units and exporting info like blocked dates and seasonal rates across all or some of your units is labour saving indeed. This online booking system has saved so much time already and I have only added a small percentage of my sites, I cant wait to be fully online and regain even more time to focus on other aspects of our business.

Any processes that I found difficult, I made suggestions and they have all happened! so Nothing!

Cole
Manager (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

Next level booking software that has the power but not the hefty price tag.

5,0 il y a 12 mois

We like all of the features so far, but what we enjoy the most is that we have streamlined quite a few things with Firefly. For example, all of our credit card processing can be done within Firefly for reservations and our campground store. Firefly has a very user friendly guest portal and even a kiosk option so we don't always have to be at the office when someone comes to check in.

There are some work arounds like we have certain rental types where we don't want guests to book the day of and there are other rental types where this would be fine. Firefly doesn't have this functionality yet.

Carole

Best reservation system I've used

Commentaires : We went with Firefly initially because it has a "Guest Portal" and a "Kiosk" function for our customers to check in without us having to be present on the property. The online reservation capabilities and the ease of use make this software great. The communication between us and the developer is the most amazing thing that we love about this software! We are in control of how we use it and what features are there that we need. We love this software! We started out on Firefly's 30-day trial and never left.

This software is the easiest reservation system that I've used. It is easy to find everything needed. Once we set it up for our campground, the employees had no trouble learning how to use it and were doing great the second day we went live.

There were a few things missing that we needed, but when we asked about them, the developer added them!!

Anise
COO (É.-U.)

Central Texas RV Resort/Campground

Commentaires : Overall my experience is up and down but mostly good because the support is awesome and very responsive! Even if in the evening and I think I won't get a reply until the next day I sometimes have a response within a few minutes which is awesome because I feel pretty tech savvy so I do try to figure things out myself.

I love the fact that the program is easy to use, easy to understand and looks nice in the set up. I did have some help in setting up the system as well since we were crazy busy.

There are still features that we need or flexibility or workarounds in the current features that we either have to do or frustrates me because it causes more work. Multiple billing of line items (whether scheduled or not); not being able to credit something within the reservation if there is a quick adjustment needed; electric billing not being automatically applied to the rate (included, not separate), with description so it is one charge for the month for whatever date is set for the site payment.

Kathy
Reservations Manager (É.-U.)
Services et installations de loisirs, 2-10 employés

Great software for online reservations!

Commentaires : Firefly Reservations has been a big help with time management. The more you learn about the software, the better it works for you. I started using it about 6-8 months ago and am still discovering time-saving options--and they're always making updates and improvements which are listed and explained in the program. I would definitely recommend Firefly Reservations to anyone finding it difficult to keep an organized camp schedule and calendar!

They thought of everything! I've been taking camp reservations the "old school" method for 6 years and it was getting to be so time consuming! Anything you can think of, the software is designed to take care of... reports, email templates, automatic payment reminders--it saves me a LOT of time. I had a lot of questions as I got set up and learned how to use Firefly, but the support was always super fast and answered all of my questions.

It takes a little time to get all set up, but they'll actually do that for you if you want. I felt I would learn more by doing the set-up myself.

Addie
Director, Campground Manager (É.-U.)
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, Auto-entrepreneur

Easiest, Helpful

Commentaires : Just the work of reservation taking alone, took a lot off my hands and gives me back time to concentrate on my job. I am a director of a library and our campground is right next door. Part of my duties are to run it. I will still get phone calls but it takes half the time to make reservations and send an invoice for payment.

All of the features are helpful for taking manual scheduling out of your hands. We cannot always be at the phone or on site so this makes it easy for people to navigate on their own.

Nothing about this software is difficult. You have to take it upon yourself to learn what's available. Anything you don't understand, customer service is always there to help walk you through it.

Matt
CEO (É.-U.)

Firefly is THE BEST in the Campground Reservations Game

Commentaires : I have been very impressed by Firefly. So far, there have been a few important issues that the software did not solve. I emailed [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], about those issues, and he got back to me quickly and actually implemented the fixes/features I requested.

The software is very intuitive and easy to understand. There are features galore. My favorites and the ones that make firefly stand out are 1) email automations to guests, 2) the map features, 3) the point of sale system (which allows you to charge items to a customer's reservation!). The best thing about the software is that it works all the time and has never given me issues.

The point of sale system and reports could be built out some to add more functionality.

Kellie
Facility Manager (É.-U.)
Événementiel, 11-50 employés

OHC

Commentaires : Customer Service is excellent!!! I can email and I get a response within min usually, they are happy to help and do everything they can to accommodate!

We love the front page and how easy it is to find people and see what is available!

It is not as easy to edit peoples reservations, you cant tell what unit or date they booked, it only shows you what date they booked it online. It doesn't let you go back and forth without it taking you to the main page.

Sandra
Office Manager (É.-U.)

Filled the need

We were in the process of developing our own version of this system using WordPress, Woocommerce, and Motopress, when this was recommended to us. It took the headache away immediately! There are some things report-wise and POS-wise I wish were more customizable but overall, I recommend this application, it's a tremendous bang for the buck!

I would like to be able to categorize the items in the POS system and display them for selection that way, it's strictly a cosmetic thing but it was a very helpful feature when we were using woocommerce.

Tana
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Eau/gaz/électricité, 2-10 employés

Wonderful!!

Commentaires : Wonderful!

The online reservation system is what I like most about this software. Before, we only accepted phone calls or walk-ins to set up reservations. Having this online system has freed up some of my time of the phone as well as makes it super convenient for the customer!

I would like to see a maximum amount of days out that a customer could reserve a long term spot as well as being able to set a specific date that electricity or rent is due instead of making it a certain number of days out.

Jodean
owner (É.-U.)
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, Auto-entrepreneur

Sheyenne Oaks, Campground and RV Park

Commentaires : I am so thankful for this software. It reduces the time that I am required to be on the phone. It gives my guests immediate response for their reservation needs.

Customer support is the best; given promptly with diagram explanation. Open to and implements suggested improvements. Many reports are available to easily track business success. It seems that most everything was truly thought out.

I don't feel there are cons. Any problems that I have encountered are quickly solved.

Mike
Camp Director (É.-U.)
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 11-50 employés

What a great experience

Commentaires : Absolutely incredible. Great responsiveness from support, great price point, excellent reporting and emailing tools, great looking front end for user experience, and incredibly easy to set up quickly.

We had to pivot our whole business model ASAP from a summer camp to a "retreat" model and allow folks to rent out individual buildings. I was able to get a fully functioning reservation system up and running within 48 hours for 55 units, all with photos, rates, descriptions, dates, etc. Super easy to use and get started, and flexible enough for any time of campground/reservation business.

There were a few features that weren't there on day 1, but after an email to support, within a day or 2, that had inemented all our requested changes. Incredibly responsive team, and now it works absolutely perfectly for our exact use case.

Brian
Building/Grounds Director (É.-U.)
Relations gouvernementales, 51-200 employés

Reservations Made Easy

Commentaires : Overall experience at this time has made my work easier with the online reservations verses booking through me.

Set up was easy and I would say pretty much anyone could use it

At this point NONE. In the last 2 years it has worked perfectly.

Laura
Office Manager (Canada)
Eau/gaz/électricité, 11-50 employés

Opinon

Commentaires : I do not have any experience to compare with FF.

I like what seems to be usually ease of use

It does not account for all our specifics

Erin

Campground life line

Commentaires : Wonderful

The dashboard is so helpful . Everything I look at daily is right there

The reservation grid is not in monthly site like a calendar

Marion
Treasurer and clerk (É.-U.)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Makes my life easier

Commentaires : The customer can choose and pay for a campsite at the moment. Before they would fill out a form. I would have to contact them for payment details. I would run the credit cards, and write and send email confirmations. This program has reduced my workload and phone calls.

Our customers can choose a campsite when they need it any time of the day or night. It does all the work for me, such as take the payment and send a confirmation email.

It was down one morning and I was not aware until a customer told me. It was just a short while.

Peggy
Immobilier, 2-10 employés

Great customer service, easy to use.

Customer service, price and ease of use.

Could use a few more features but great for the price.

TERESA
OWNER/DIRECTOR (Belgique)

UNMATCHED CUSTOMER SERVICE

Commentaires : The interface is clean and supports our brand. The software is easy to use. The training video is helpful when bringing in new staff.

The developer is quick to respond to questions and always willing to introduce new features.

There is no functionality with an accounting software.

Lee
Owner (Canada)
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 2-10 employés

Simple, intuitive, and effective campground management software

Commentaires : We were trying to save time and management with this purchase. The software not only automated our bookings, but our guests have given very positive feedback with reservation experience.

The simplicity of this software is probably its best feature. Once you get the setup of the software done, load maps and your specifics to your campground, it is easy to use. Since it is all cloud based, I can manage bookings from my phone or laptop. Technical support is great. They were always helpful in explaining anything I needed or asked for.

Payments are through Stripe and take about a week to receive funds in Canada.