15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Dialpad

Dialpad Sell est un numéroteur de vente efficace qui accélère le délai de démarrage et rend les représentants plus productifs à l'aide de la technologie d'information vocale.

En savoir plus sur Dialpad

Customer Service worked very well, they help with any technical problem that I might have and in general the program was very easy to use, practical and very eficient.

Dialpad - Notes

Dialpad a reçu une note globale de 4,2 étoiles sur 5 d'après 526 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Dialpad ?

Erin
Executive Director
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2–10 employés

Easy Transition. Great Ongoing

Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
Hermann
Hermann
Support client (Bénin)
Développement et commerce international, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Système de communication

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Dialpad est un logiciel vraiment efficace , il permet de rester connecté et de surveiller les appels téléphoniques entre client.

C'est un logiciel très efficace je n'ai pas de problème avec ce logiciel.

Jonatan
Jonatan
Supervisor (Colombie)
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 51–200 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

An app that you would not stop using!

Commentaires : Quality, Dialpad talk not only allow us to answer and make calls, but we can use it to track every possible KPI and with that, keeping the quality of the service by auditing each interaction.

Dialpad talk has several features but the most amazing one if Voice AI, it allows us to identify the matter of a call and lead us to analyze every interaction.

Groups, we would like to have more control about groups of people created within the app, due to the current moment we are living (pandemic) we are more connected than ever, and people love personalizing their groups.

Russell
Russell
CEO (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Artificial feature limitations soured my experience with Dialpad

Commentaires : Once the port issues were resolved it is generally fine and easy to use, although I am disappointed that several basic features are excluded at the price we are paying, which is not exactly cheap compared to competitors. I may switch to a different to gain access to the features that Dialpad refuses to provide without spending more money.

Native app is easy to use, and easy integration with Google Contacts makes dialing a snap. All users can dial out VoiceIntelligence transcripts are useful and automatically generated. The accuracy is about 80%, usually good enough to easily tell what was being discussed even if some of the words are transcribed incorrectly.

The port experience was a disaster. There was a goof somewhere and this left me without the ability to receive or make phone calls on my business' primary phone number at either Dialpad or at my prior provider (Google Voice) and the support did not make me feel like fixing this was a priority for them, never providing updates. It eventually got fixed. The product has arbitrary and foolish feature limitations that feel unnecessary and petty. I am paying good money for this product and yet cannot access even a basic IVR because I am not an enterprise customer with more than 100 users. An IVR is absolutely basic functionality for a phone service with more than one user. We also cannot set holidays on our service because we need to be in a more expensive plan to do that.

Rachel
Customer Support Lead (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 201–500 employés

Texting Feature is a huge upgrade from other tools!

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Best phone software we've used yet and we've used 3-4.

Compared to other phone softwares, Dialpad is huge step up for call centers. Within the tool, it is so easy to search for previous contacts and at a glance see all interactions we have ever had with specific contacts. As I mentioned already, what truly sets Dialpad apart is their ability for any user in the assigned department to read and follow up on text messages. Other softwares limit the text messages to only be viewable by the user that sends the message, which prevents teams like ours from seeing the messages and following up if the user is not working.

Not sure if this is a premium features or maybe just not one we have turned on, but I would love to also play back outbound calls.

Alex
Owner (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Tactics DO Not Sign UP-Beware Deceptive Sales

1,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : I am extremely disappointed with my experience with Dialpad. From the beginning, they lied to me to trick me into a contract with them. I was explicitly told that I would be able to add and remove users as needed for my business. However, this turned out to be a blatant lie. After adding users and then attempting to remove them just three days later, I was informed that I am now obligated to pay for the additional licenses, even though I am not using them. These licenses are now permanently added to my contract, contrary to the false assurance I was given that I could cancel at any time. Getting a hold of someone on the phone or receiving any form of customer support is practically non-existent. They only seem interested in talking to new customers, likely because they aim to trap as many people as possible into these deceitful contracts. Once you're in, they don't care about helping you out. The customer service is abysmal; they have no real interest in resolving issues or providing genuine assistance. I am now stuck paying over $300 for just 3 lines that I am using, while being contracted to pay for 7. On top of that, transferring your toll-free number is not free as they misleadingly imply—you have to pay additional fees to receive calls to your toll-free number. It is really messed up that a company would use such deceptive tactics to trick customers. I am determined to leave a review everywhere I possibly can to warn others about this platform. Save yourself the frustration and go somewhere else! Dialpad is not worth the headache and the hidden costs.

It is all a scam i don't like the way they use deceptive tactics to trick new customers into contracts

Karly
Compliance Consultant (É.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 201–500 employés

I love Dialpad!!

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : I think I can speak for both myself and my team when I say Dialpad was an excellent addition to our tools we use everyday to be productive and successful.

Dialpad makes my dialing and communicating with clients so much easier! The AI technology paired with the user friendly designed and functions make my life so much easier.

I will you could email clients out through Dialpad!

Psychologie, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Effective and helpful VOIP system with some quirks

Commentaires : I am pleased but want more reliability.

This VOIP platform continues to grow better and offer more features and allows me to access my calls and clients on my cell phone and computer.

It was having issues on older Android phone and would switch to my personal voicemail. Also I was given 2 numbers and can't seem to control which one I send texts to customers always.

Réseaux informatiques, 201–500 employés

Calling Success

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Effective, dependable, and easy to use communication tool that improves teamwork and production.

Precise transcription of calls in real time

Dialpad has nothing that I dislike about it.

Kalina
Kalina
Freelance and Human resources (É.-U.)
Biens de consommation, Auto-entrepreneur

Dialpad, A Phone System You Must Try!

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall, hands down one of the best VoIP systems I have ever used. Customer support is even great.

Best functions in Dialpad I love would be alerts/notications, accepting and placing calls, and messaging.

Honestly, Dialpad is great. I don't hqve any negatives to say about using them as a phone system.

Katie
Administrative Assistant (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11–50 employés

Couldn't get easier to schedule a meeting

5,0 il y a 2 mois

I love how simple it is to set up a quick conference call. It takes less than 2-3 minutes.

I had some issues with the login and password not working when I tried to login and after multiple attempts I realized I was using my login and password for talk, message, and meet and not video conferencing. Once I figured that out it was so simple.

Susan
Susan
Therapist (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

Decently priced

4,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : Overall, Dialpad is of good value and they off a BAA which I need as a therapist.

Dialpad is cost efficient and is overall easy to use. The chat feature is convenient and useful to send reminders for sessions.

The video conferencing is not as easy to use as I had hoped. I contacted tech support and still was unable to resolve the issue.

Assurance, 2–10 employés

There are better, less expensive and more usable VOIP Solutions

Commentaires : If you have no issues, they are easy to deal with. For the most part, technical support was available. And there are some very good people to help you through utilizing the software. But they are pricey compared to other phone services, they charge you for lines you don't use and make it very obtuse to remove them yourself. And for a company of our size, there is no active management or contact after you get started except invoices. I have been billed for lines I did not use because I paid by bill a year in advance and they would not remove or refund anything for an unneeded line. If you have a number that is not being used, you are charged $1/month for each line and invoiced monthly. After paying thousands for this service, you would think they could handle that better. But that seems not to be so. They just want every penny they can squeeze out of you. If you have an issue on the accounting side, they are dunces. They don't try to understand your questions. They don't provide good answers. It is very frustrating.

The phone system and software are adequate for daily use. It has a nice team chat/messaging function. In most senses I would considers its functionality and features to be average.

Administering the system is a pain. It is simple to set-up and if you want to add new lines, it's easy. But if you need to delete a number or stop paying for extra lines, it is a pain and an involved process. To use the system without incurring excessive billing, you need a full time or at the very least an active phone administrator.

Garrett
Garrett
CEO (É.-U.)
Bijoux et produits de luxe, 11–50 employés
Source : GetApp

They will hold you hostage.

3,0 l’année dernière

Be very cautious when entering into an agreement with Dialpad. Dialpad has a great product. However, they will hold you hostage should you want to make any changes to your account. We have doubled the number of users but our price has gone up more than 10x what we were originally paying in 2020. They are charging us for things we don't want, don't need. They keep telling us they will downgrade and then they don't. They literally will not respond to you for months. We have been going back and forth for 9 months on this.

Ethics. The people on our account have been not wonderfully helpful.

Erin
Executive Director (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2–10 employés

Easy Transition. Great Ongoing

Commentaires : Consolidation of products- we don't need a separate conference call plan or a separate text platform.

With a sudden switch to remote offices we needed a system with direct lines, ability to transfer calls, video conferencing and FERRPA compliant texting. DialPad had everything we needed. Customer service was there at every turn to help us set up and even import or address book. We have had no issues with the calls, VM or video conference.

When you are receiving a call you must press 1 to prove you are not a VM. It increases the time the caller waits.

Harry
Licensed Massage Therapist (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

good value but buggy.

Commentaires : As primary business phone line, Dialpad fits the bill. I can make and receive calls for my business on my personal phone without revealing my personal number, and I can maintain a minimalist customer list. As a mobile-only (not an enterprise) user, there’s a lot that the app can do which I don’t need. Dialpad appears to have capabilities that can support my business growth (additional users and physical locations), but I’ll be wary of whether their inconsistent iOS interface is an indication of spotty development overall.

Note: Dialpad offered gift certificates to reviewers. I think that’s shady. But I have used the app 2+ years. Best: I am a sole proprietor (single user) & love that this app gives me a business phone number that rings to my personal device. That’s genius, a good value, and worth all interface hassles. Also, support has improved a lot. I get timely, thorough responses to issues: there’s a star-rating requested every outgoing call, and when I have reported issues (rare, such as one-way audio), they’ve sent detailed analysis explaining what happened. At least one bug I reported (an issue where the keyboard covered most of the comment field on a feedback window, with no scrolling) has recently been fixed.

Dialpad scores terribly on its interface and on interoperability with other apps. The contacts-search function won’t access iOS Contacts (even with access granted in Settings): type a name in search, and it will sit & spin all day. It doesn’t even time out. The app provides a skeleton contacts function (name, phone numbers, emails, company, and title—that’s it), so I lose a lot of functionality that’s essential for a communications app. Similar fail when sharing a picture from Photos: tap Share, select Dialpad, and the app will open to the eternal spinner (yet the app will acceess Camera and Photos the other way around). Also, unlike iOS Messages, when I start a text in Dialpad and need switch screens or apps, the draft text goes away. Lost time & effort. These issues are all long term, so clearly, the development team just has not prioritized basic functionality in their phone app.

Liam
Director of Technology & Product (Canada)
Logiciels, 11–50 employés

Solid, easy to use, easy to administer platform

Commentaires : Dialpad is a solid platform that is very easy to set up and configure, and relatively cost effective, in relation to other platforms on the market. Our only complaint is the reliability of Dialpad. It's not a huge issue, but even if one call drops a week, it's annoying.

We are a software start up with less than 25 employees, of which 12 have Dialpad accounts. We have fairly basic needs, in the sense that each user needs a direct number to place and receive calls/texts, and for those same users to take calls from 'shared' phone numbers, such as support, and sales. The administrative features of Dialpad are easy to learn, use, configure, without having to spend hours self educating on a knowledge base, or through trial and error. This includes functions such as: - Creating new users. - Configuring phone lines (like sales or support) with voicemails, call routing, IVR.

1 - Desktop app reliability (Mac) I've found the Desktop top app to be consistently inconsistent, in the quality of calls, and general usability. I've used Dialpad for 3 years, and always have the newest Mac & software updates. For example, sometimes I will answer a call, and the person cannot hear me. This is even more frustrating in cases where I've been waiting on hold for a long time, only to be connected, and for the other person to not be able to hear me. Every time, if I restart Dialpad, the issue resolves itself. Again, I've tried multiple headsets/audio settings over the years, and the same issues occur. 2 - Mobile app You can configure Dialpad so that when you receive a call, your cellphone rings (either using your cellular number, or over VOIP, if connected to the internet). I've again found the reliability of these features to be inconsistent. Sometimes I will answer on my mobile, and the call will drop. Other times, I'll answer on my Desktop app, and my mobile device will keep ringing. 3 - Pricing I feel that Dialpad's pricing is in line with other providers, but I do feel that providers across the board have prices set too high, with no option to add 'light users'. For example, we have certain employees that we want to be able to take a call or two a week, or infrequently place outbound calls. We cannot justify paying for a full license for them. If we could add free, or heavily subsidized 'light' users, I believe that overall, our usage and adoption of Dia

Tracy
Program manager (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Dialpad is a must have for virtual workers

Commentaires : We have been using dialpad for 3+ years. We like the service. Its reliable and implementation is always a quick process. I like that we can monitor our team in real time and record calls when needed. We dont have many issues with the service but when we do, they try to help fix the problem. They may not always be successful with issues but do try to accommodate customer service requests.

We use dialpad for our marketing team. They are all virtual and need a reliable service.

The customer service can be iffy. They are able to solve simple issues but are harder to deal with on issues that need escalation.

Jason
Jason
Everlasting Experience Designer (É.-U.)
Divertissement, Auto-entrepreneur

Designed for BIG, but no SMALL business should be without it...

Commentaires : Overall, I've been a Dialpad user since before they were Dialpad (called Switch back then). Like any business that's growing, some things had to get cherry picked down, like direct phone support for smaller users. The forums are a good place to start, and most of my email support tickets have been resolved in timely manners -- including porting of numbers -- but not being able to pick up the phone and call support is a little worrisome. Still, the service is usually rock solid and integrates well across my four computer and three iOS devices. It is a true virtual phone system that sounds fantastic and crushes the competition. If they could integrate with a spam call service like Hiya, then I think it would be everyone's go to for small and medium business, for sure.

I'm pretty much a one man show, but I offer three different lines of services. I also have a cell phone number that goes back to 1998, so I like to keep it private from the business world. Dialpad allows me to separate all three service lines into their own department, with their own phone numbers and/or extensions, while keeping my personal cell number 100% private.

Some features offered on Android are not on iOS and vice versa. One of the biggest grips I have is that the pings for text messages to mainline and department lines don't present a notification on the iPhone. This can prove troublesome in an emergency, as I only see them when I open up the app and the department icon shows it.

Neha
Tax Consultant (Inde)
Conseil en gestion, 10 000+ employés
Source : GetApp

Good app for small business but a little glitch for large ones

It needs simple installation via chrome apps store with simple Google or Microsoft authentication. It will start working in couple of minutes. One can easily accept and move calls between my PC and mobile app seamlessly without any interruption. Audio quality is up to mark. It's easy to add contact, it email us as soon as we have a voice mail. Easy to answer when the clients call. Dial pad app seamlessly integrates with Chrome and Gmail, linking all contact data. It doubles as an instant messaging platform for quick messages sent between colleagues when an email would be unnecessary and cumbersome. Because it keeps everything in one place and tracks a lot of call data like date, time, length of call, who answered it, what call group it rang to, call transfers which it makes finding, tracking and reviewing information easier.

There are no emoticons, which makes it less competitive than Skype. There are some features missing like immediate forwards to a non Dial pad number. Also when the demand gets high there is no call waiting or even any alert letting them know there is another call coming inn which makes the software impartial.

Darien
Associate Pastor (Canada)
Institutions religieuses, 11–50 employés

Quality VOIP system with learning curve

Commentaires : Overall, Dialpad has been an excellent VOIP solution that has allowed my organizations mobile workforce to continue connecting with our team and volunteers without being shackled to a desk phone. During the COVID-19 lockdowns, this furthermore allowed us to easily transition from working in the office to working from home, without disrupting our overall workflow.

Dialpad offers a number of comprehensive features that will suit most growing businesses needs, most important of which is the ability to take work calls from a personal cellphone. The product is easy to manage and configure, with good call quality (given you have decent internet) and even a cell-fallback feature provided you don't.

Dialpad's backend configuration is a little messy, making it difficult for people not heavily invested in learning the platform to configure basic settings (for instance, the call routing setting is hidden in a menu labelled "Business Hours"). For someone who did not help setup the platform and has little experience with managing VOIP offerings, it can be quite daunting figuring out the settings and understanding what many of the terms mean. Dialpad also has a few noticeable bugs; including a complete inability to handle longer MMS messages. It receives pictures and videos just fine, but should someone send you a longer text it starts breaking the texts into smaller chunks, and delivers the different chunks in a random order - making it nearly impossible to read through the original message.

Jeff
VP (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 1 001–5 000 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

New Dialpad Sell Pro / Salesforce User

Commentaires : Overall good so far but it’s early. Call quality and downtime will be my priority in reviewing next years annual contract.

The sales process was straight forward. If your a firm, like most, and want to look under the hood for development projects they are flexible. Provided us with the permissions to set up a sandbox in sales for and give it a go.

The support ended after the contract was signed. Company needs to bridge sales and support to continue to grow with mid-enterprise clients. Hard time reaching my guy after we signed, prior to that we talked a few times a day. That said, I reached customer service for a request and they solved my issue immediately. A+

Richard
President (É.-U.)
Produits alimentaires, 2–10 employés

Dialpad is a great office assistant

Commentaires : Being able to answer each call live has helped serve our customers better. Many of our customers appreciate being able to reach someone each time they call. Overall, Dialpad has helped us with our professional image and given us peace of mind that we do not have to worry about the app not working.

Dialpad helps us to always be in a position to live answer every call. The way we can have calls be routed to multiple people is a huge asset. If one of us is busy someone else in the office can answer the call. Another item we enjoy about the app is there are multiple features that will allow you to customize the app to your needs.

The main downside for us is occasionally our internet will be spotty and render the application unusable. That being said the "Failover" feature will route calls to my cell phone in that kind of event.

Comptabilité, 1 001–5 000 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Contact and call management system

Commentaires : I am still using it to make and track calls, so it'sokay for me.

Dialpad is a contact and call management system. You have all the customers information like call history management.

it's sometime difficult to establish the calls.

Carlos
Owner (É.-U.)
Assurance, 2–10 employés

Asegura's review

Commentaires : benefit is I can use anywhere

I like the price, the extras it inludes and the quick chat response

Setting up the desk phones i a nightmare, and also the fact that each line has to be linked to an email is hard to manage sometimes especially when you have employees that sometimes are in different offices. I would prefer the line be standalone, not linked to an individual per say

Joshua
VP Global Sales (Nouvelle-Zélande)
Immobilier, 51–200 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Not what was expected - was sold the dream

4,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : I personally do not recommend.

Cost compared to the market was good as they cut a good deal.

The onboarding was terrible, months delayed (despite paying from the date of the contract being signed) and very little correspondence due to Dialpad being overwhelmed with new customers.