Avis clients sur Dialpad

En savoir plus sur Dialpad

Dialpad Sell est un numéroteur de vente efficace qui accélère le délai de démarrage et rend les représentants plus productifs à l'aide de la technologie d'information vocale.

En savoir plus sur Dialpad

Customer Service worked very well, they help with any technical problem that I might have and in general the program was very easy to use, practical and very eficient.

This is even more frustrating in cases where I've been waiting on hold for a long time, only to be connected, and for the other person to not be able to hear me.

Dialpad - Notes

Dialpad a reçu une note globale de 4,3 étoiles sur 5 d'après 480 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Dialpad ?

Erin
Executive Director
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2-10 employés

Easy Transition. Great Ongoing

Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
Rick
Rick
Construction, 2-10 employés

DialPad has been a great service for our business

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Our experience has been excellent. We have really had nothing negative ever happen with it and I've shared it with tons of people. It's probably my current favorite phone service we use and we have a few, always looking for the next best thing.

Love the mobile app and the ability to make and receive calls over cellular and WiFi. We've been using it for years and it's been rock solid.

The only con is that they don't have a free version any longer. I tell anyone who asks about it and we love it but we were lucky enough to such an early adopter we got in on the "free for small businesses" deal way back when they first launched.

Russell
Russell
CEO (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Artificial feature limitations soured my experience with Dialpad

Commentaires : Once the port issues were resolved it is generally fine and easy to use, although I am disappointed that several basic features are excluded at the price we are paying, which is not exactly cheap compared to competitors. I may switch to a different to gain access to the features that Dialpad refuses to provide without spending more money.

Native app is easy to use, and easy integration with Google Contacts makes dialing a snap. All users can dial out VoiceIntelligence transcripts are useful and automatically generated. The accuracy is about 80%, usually good enough to easily tell what was being discussed even if some of the words are transcribed incorrectly.

The port experience was a disaster. There was a goof somewhere and this left me without the ability to receive or make phone calls on my business' primary phone number at either Dialpad or at my prior provider (Google Voice) and the support did not make me feel like fixing this was a priority for them, never providing updates. It eventually got fixed. The product has arbitrary and foolish feature limitations that feel unnecessary and petty. I am paying good money for this product and yet cannot access even a basic IVR because I am not an enterprise customer with more than 100 users. An IVR is absolutely basic functionality for a phone service with more than one user. We also cannot set holidays on our service because we need to be in a more expensive plan to do that.

Tracy
Program manager (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Dialpad is a must have for virtual workers

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : We have been using dialpad for 3+ years. We like the service. Its reliable and implementation is always a quick process. I like that we can monitor our team in real time and record calls when needed. We dont have many issues with the service but when we do, they try to help fix the problem. They may not always be successful with issues but do try to accommodate customer service requests.

We use dialpad for our marketing team. They are all virtual and need a reliable service.

The customer service can be iffy. They are able to solve simple issues but are harder to deal with on issues that need escalation.

CMO (É.-U.)
Internet, 11-50 employés
Source : GetApp

From good to bad and the ransom techniques they use

2,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Terrible support, borderline mafia style sales techniques, terms changing constantly even if you are a customer paying over 50K a year or more... terrible company built of top of twilio.

At the beginning, years ago, we went all in with this. we thought it was refreshing good solution compared to all the other players.

They will hold you ransom once you use them at scale. They will force you to pay for licenses you do not need, misrepresent contracts and make it as difficult as possible to get out of their grip. The software absolutely will let you down. Do not use for anything that requires reliable communication in your company.

Adam
COO (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, 11-50 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Great system, easy to use. Very affordable

4,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : It worked when we were at a smaller scale very well. Once we became more advanced, we needed to get a more advanced system.

This is one of the more simple and easy to deploy phone systems on the market. When you are in a fast growing startup, these characteristics are crucial.

The multi line dialer was not up to par with what Ive seen on some other systems.

Founder & Director (É.-U.)
Psychologie, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Effective and helpful VOIP system with some quirks

Commentaires : I am pleased but want more reliability.

This VOIP platform continues to grow better and offer more features and allows me to access my calls and clients on my cell phone and computer.

It was having issues on older Android phone and would switch to my personal voicemail. Also I was given 2 numbers and can't seem to control which one I send texts to customers always.

Conseil en gestion, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées :

Great functionality and Price point for a small business

4,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : I've had it for so long, I can't remember how long. That means it's constantly used and part of my toolbox.

A number available for voice and texting

Needs to improve handoff reliability between devices

Jeffrey
Founder ()
Agriculture, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées :

Much more feature rich compared to it's competitors like Ooma Office

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : I'm an AG consultant & needed a dedicated business number that includes messaging, etc. I'm very pleased the performance of Dialpad

I love this software for it's many features like a dedicated desktop program, fully featured mobile app. Sleek interface, and most importantly HIGH CALL QUALITY.

No major cons other than I would like to be able to manage all of the admin settings from the mobile app & desktop program instead of having to access the web interface.

Angela
accounting (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés

Gets the job done

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

The call recording helps greatly with customer service issues and training csr.

It is a little expensive per seat and for all features.

Sabina
Assistant Professor (Inde)
Enseignement supérieur, 1 001-5 000 employés

Dailpad review

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Great

I like all the features of dialpad specifically file transfer feature

Nothing I like least in this software because all the features are great. I recommend this software

Erin
Executive Director (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2-10 employés

Easy Transition. Great Ongoing

Commentaires : Consolidation of products- we don't need a separate conference call plan or a separate text platform.

With a sudden switch to remote offices we needed a system with direct lines, ability to transfer calls, video conferencing and FERRPA compliant texting. DialPad had everything we needed. Customer service was there at every turn to help us set up and even import or address book. We have had no issues with the calls, VM or video conference.

When you are receiving a call you must press 1 to prove you are not a VM. It increases the time the caller waits.

Creative Director (É.-U.)
Production audiovisuelle, 2-10 employés

The most advanced and affordable option out there

Commentaires : I love Dialpad. We started with Google Voice back in the day, but abandoned it because it wasn't a flexible office phone solution. Then we jumped into Switch.co because it promised a lot that Google Voice lacked. It wasn't quite right for us yet so we went away from that too. I also tried other solutions along the way. After a few years, Switch.co matured and was rebranded into Dialpad. Since that maturation we've been all in! The new iteration of the platform had the simplicity we needed while at the same time bringing the tech we desired. The audio delay on this voip service is non-noticeable. Let me repeat that, the audio delay is non-noticeable. We've tried a lot of VOIP systems and that is my biggest complaint. Dialpad delivers on the quality of the audio and the non-noticeable delay. When we've had issues or questions, customer service was on it in a suprisingly short amount of time. On top of that, they always resolved our issues/questions in a satisfactory way. This is a great product, but moreso I think they're a great company.

1) Works on ios/android, computer, and desktop phone. It works well on all the devices I use. 2) You can transfer calls between devices. 3) Each month it gets increasingly better with regular software updates. 4) Simple management of our team phone numbers and departments. 5) It allows for better general office number handling.

1) When switching from wifi to cellular LTE the call often drops or has issues for a bit (ie. leaving the office, with HD calling enabled) 2) Not great conference integration. I'd rather see a great video chat solution that integrates smoothly, than halfway-there uberconference integration. The pricing is silly w/ uberconference, every one of my lines doesn't need their own uberconference, we really only need 1 or 2 lines.

Milan
IT Analyst (Canada)
Immobilier, 51-200 employés

Dialpad Review

Commentaires : Overall, the experience with Dialpad is quite positive. We came from another in house VOIP solution, and knowing that you always have someone ready to help you , gives you peace of mind. It does what its supposed to do, and the majority of the time it does it well!

One of the best features Dialpad has to offer is the ability to integrate with other services. Single sign on makes accessing Dialpad a breeze, and with GSuite requires one less password for myself, and all of our users. We all have so many passwords that we need some form of software to maintain them all! Interaction with other users through Gsuite, Salesforce, and many others also show up in the main interface allowing users to quickly go back to files, or conversations they recently had with other users. Unified communications is big in today's world and Dialpad handles it quite well. There is a decent variety of equipment that you can use with Dialpad, but it also allows us to completely remove the desk phone which is a nice touch, especially considering the types of work envoironments we have where users can chose where they would like to work. Last but not least, and at the core of its functionality the basic phone system. While allowing users to transfer calls amongst people, you are also able to transfer between devices, which means that, when your 1-2 meeting runs long, you can move your call to a mobile device if you need to get going. Overall the system is quite robust, and provides all the functionality one could ask for!

Its hard to list many cons, as we have only ever experienced a few, but here they are. Not all bluetooth, or wireless headsets play well with Dialpad. We have had to switch the headsets that a handful of our users depend on. That being said, once you have found one that works well, there are no problems. One other problem that we have encoutered is dropped calls, or unresponsive application. Most of the time, a simple restart of the application, or computer will resolve these issues, but they are still issues. Last but not least, the frequent updates. While it is good to continuously provide important updates, it feels like there is one every week, and not all users are comfortable with making these changes.

Marlon
Manager Fleet/Dispatch (É.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 2-10 employés

Perfect for Business Startups

4,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : 8/10 overall, some issues with connections and common bugs on both desktop & android app. BUT!! I have tried Dialpad main alternatives RingCentral, Nextiva, GrassHopper and several other; Dialpad it's a must have if you don't want to use your every day mobile phone, if you are looking for privacy and a good resting, this is a must have; none other company offers SMS via VoIP, they said they do, but none have solve my problem. I have paid thousands of dollars just to come again to Dialpad.

Free SMS, all systems compatibility, most call center won't notice you are calling from a VoIP, if you live outside the US & Canada, there's no better software to handle your business.

It takes some time to connect, you may need to try several attempts to connect a call or even restart the app.

Nina
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Great option for VOIP, sometimes unreliable.

Commentaires : Overall good experience. Sometimes unreliable. Ended up switching to google voice due to the cheaper price and the reliability issues we had.

Easy to use with a desk phone and cellphone. Call routing easy to change and update. Many features for call routing during business hours and non business hours. Liked that I could set a different voicemail for different times of the day and for vacation or out of office time.

Sometimes unreliable where it would ring on the desktop only and not the desk phone, and vice versa. Sometimes calls did not go to my cellphone and it would come in as a voicemail. Happened about 10% of the time so it was often enough to be an issue.

Darien
Associate Pastor (Canada)
Institutions religieuses, 11-50 employés

Quality VOIP system with learning curve

Commentaires : Overall, Dialpad has been an excellent VOIP solution that has allowed my organizations mobile workforce to continue connecting with our team and volunteers without being shackled to a desk phone. During the COVID-19 lockdowns, this furthermore allowed us to easily transition from working in the office to working from home, without disrupting our overall workflow.

Dialpad offers a number of comprehensive features that will suit most growing businesses needs, most important of which is the ability to take work calls from a personal cellphone. The product is easy to manage and configure, with good call quality (given you have decent internet) and even a cell-fallback feature provided you don't.

Dialpad's backend configuration is a little messy, making it difficult for people not heavily invested in learning the platform to configure basic settings (for instance, the call routing setting is hidden in a menu labelled "Business Hours"). For someone who did not help setup the platform and has little experience with managing VOIP offerings, it can be quite daunting figuring out the settings and understanding what many of the terms mean. Dialpad also has a few noticeable bugs; including a complete inability to handle longer MMS messages. It receives pictures and videos just fine, but should someone send you a longer text it starts breaking the texts into smaller chunks, and delivers the different chunks in a random order - making it nearly impossible to read through the original message.

Jim
Services financiers, 11-50 employés

Highly Recommended!

Commentaires : I'm a fan! Great system!

I love the integration with Gmail, the features and the month to month billing.

I would say that in the interface can be a little confusing at times.

Executive Director (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11-50 employés

Modern Office Phone

Dialpad Talk provides a solution known as "Voice Intelligence," which provides AI-powered transcripts and call summaries that highlight action items and points of emphasis. The live sentiment analysis allows me to remind myself of the strengths and weaknesses in our previous calls with a quick glance.

The software can be a bit confusing to learn when first using it, but you get used to it.

Mike
Business Operations Manager (É.-U.)
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 10 000+ employés

Easy to use, deploy and manage

Commentaires : Dialpad talk gives us calls and texting in one platform. Before we would have to use two different solutions and now we can do it all in the same place.

I like how easy it is to set up a call center, make edits, and create agents. Teams can manage their own call centers etc without the need to wait for someone else's help. Coaching Center is also a great tool for the sales training teams to use to help the sales agents

I wish there was a little more indepth integration with CRM's (salesforce for example) to do data dips into the database and route calls based on how that information is found. It would also be helpful if their voice intelligence solution had a way to block out sensitive information in calls (credit card numbers for example).

Zach
Systems Architect (É.-U.)
Agriculture, 201-500 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Works great for most things, but integrations...

Ease of use, maintenance, feature set, and integration capability sets Dialpad apart. The mobile app is great compared to most other providers as well.

The integration with Salesforce and Chrome needs some attention as it doesn't always work as desired.

Jeffrey D
Jeffrey D
Managing Attorney (É.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, 2-10 employés

Innovative Phone System punches above it's weight class

Ease of use and low cost set this apart from competitors. We dumped Shoretel system in favor of this system. We have no upgrade costs, and the service runs seamlessly from the cloud. I would never buy another phone system again, and can't believe how much money we spent on our old system.

Customer Service experience is hit or miss. If you don't have enterprise software package you can't get phone support by phone. It's odd that a phone company wouldn't provide telephone support. Once the system is set up, you really don't need customer support, but for those rare instances where it's required, e-mail doesn't always do the trick. Frankly, if I am calling, it's because I couldn't sort out the issue on my own or by e-mail.

Renato
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

Great solution for Call Routing Flexibility

Commentaires : Overall great service and super custom. But some issues with routing and connection which is why I chose to change.

Lots of custom features for call routing during working hours and non working hours. Easy to set up and customize routing for desktop, desk phone, and cell phone. Liked that I had the option to add on lines if needed and customize hold music, etc.

Issues with routing when calls would ring on some devices and not others. Sometimes calls would not ring on my cell phone and it would just show up as a voicemail. Also had some issues with the cell phone app where notifications would not come through even when they were turned on in the app and on my iphone.

Principal + Real Estate Broker (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2-10 employés

Good, solid phone system management tool

Commentaires : Dialpad has allowed our business to not have to be tied to a physical phone system.

Pretty easy to use and VOIP in general is great b/c it allows us to be very mobile with our business.

It's a pretty big pain that when we receive the email notification for voicemails, the system doesn't show the contact's name, just the phone number - even if the contact is saved in the system. So, like, I have no idea who the voicemail is from - it just shows me a number - I don't know if it's urgent or I need to ignore from the notice itself and if I'm on the run, it's a major pain to have to go back into dialpad or to have to listen to the voicemail right then. I'd like this feature fixed ASAP b/c it's a major drag.

Shalee
Realtor / Admin (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2-10 employés

Great app for business phone calls

Commentaires : Really like it! Wish it had a mass text option as well.

I like that you can have a phone number besides your personal phone number but never miss a call. I also like that you can have departments and track users stats. Helps with accountability

I wish that when you were assigned as an assistant to someone you could see their texts. That really has been troublesome for us. Also if someone texts the main line and then you try to text them back from your personal line they still get the main line to text back. causes missed communications.

IT Systems Admin (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 501-1 000 employés

Freedom from hardware!

Commentaires : Our "phone system", i should say, "solution" is orders of magnitude cheaper, easier to support, and easier to expand.

I like that we kissed, well, without mentioning names, we kissed goodbye to hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of "top of the line" physical equipment and replaced it with a simple "byod" solution... and our organization couldn't be happier with the switch!

It's been awhile now, and I've forgotten most of it so it couldn't have been too severe, but there were some quirks with how different kinds of lines were priced out. if it's still the same, they could use some extra clarity there.