• Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Service client

En savoir plus sur Boosted

Boosted est l'une des principales plateformes de création vidéo pour les PME et les entrepreneurs cherchant à développer leurs marques facilement et avec succès.

En savoir plus sur Boosted

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Boosted ?

Stephanie R.
CEO (Belgique)
Médias de diffusion, Auto-entrepreneur

globalement contente

4 l’année dernière

Commentaires : les gens adorent les publications animées

des templates beaux, animés, qui donnent envie

difficile de modifier l'ordre des séquences parfois... et impossible de créer son propre template....

Parag B.
Parag B.
Managing Partner (R.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 2-10 employés

Simple to use and great for marketing

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Short videos are always a good selling /advertising tool and Boosted has made that accessible and economical.

I found this app advertised while playing a game and it looked quite interesting so I thought I'd have a few trial. I was very impressed with how easy it was to use and make a small video to advertise my business. Considering how much you would pay a professional company to make a short video this was a great purchase as a one off and will certainly pay for itself quite quickly. You don't even need instructions about what to do, it was that easy and in the space of a couple of hours I made half a dozen videos for my own business, our trade body and a charity club I am a member of and all were received as being very professionally done. The templates are limited at present but I am advised the database is always increasing and you can always use our make your own videos to add to the list. Most subject matters are covered and there is a good selection of fonts and adjustments available. It is very easy to export and save the videos and get them out in the world of social media to give your brand more exposure. Definitely an app with looking at for any business.

It would be great if there sas a larger database of videos that can be available license free. Although there is a good selection it is limited.

Eleni E.
Hotel Manager (Grèce)
Hôtellerie, Auto-entrepreneur

Just amazing!!

5 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Professionals!

It's so easy to use, with amazing results!!

Some templates and sounds are repeated. I'm a difficult client and more selective.. So, I need new templates .. :)

Laly P.
Wellness Coach (É.-U.)
Sports, 2-10 employés

Boosted is broken

1 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : I just lost all my past videos and it has been impossible to work with the app👎🏽

In the past was great, now is ruined and Im stuck because I paid a year subscription

Is working horrible now and I lost all my past videos

Réponse de l'équipe de Lightricks

il y a 10 mois

Hi Laly. We're sorry to hear you're experiencing issues with Boosted. Our team would be happy to assist you. Be in touch at boosted.support@lightricks.com. Someone will respond within 24 hours.

Emery M.
Life Coach (É.-U.)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, 2-10 employés

Fun & Easy To Use Video Tool

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Super Cool!

I love how easy it is to change and update the videos to match the need of my marketing campaign, edit the text, audio - them voila - ready to email to my clients or post on social media.

The transitions were my least favorite part of the software, but since the update, the transitions have been updated as well and I'm in love with it all over again.

Hardeep B.
Sales Representative (Canada)

Awesome App

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Very awesome and easy to use.

You can increase the size of fonts. Editing is easy compare to competitors.

Hope you will launch a Mac book app version too.

Brand Manager (Inde)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 501-1 000 employés

Boosted with Ease

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Overall I am very much satisfied with the application. User friendly
Very much connective
Super fast

The footage, Music and the very important user friendly navigation makes this a Go to App for Digital marketing. The reviews I got so far from my Team, colleagues were overwhelming.

*If they can Add more indian flavoured footage (Now most of the footage contains western people). To enter into indian market, 'They' must come up with the Indian flavoured Problem solving, Funny Doctor & patient centric, Customer service oriented Running race coming first & Few generic videos which can really connect to the wider audience. * It would be very handy if we have the option to edit the scene order also.(first & last scene from the footage) * If you could add search column in templates section then it will save time

Jaime antonio R.
GRAPHIC DESIGNER (Salvador)
Design, Auto-entrepreneur

EDITOR VIDEO DE PUBLICIDAD MARKETING

5 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : It is an application that facilitates the management of advertising to companies with their products in an easier way by occupying certain templates and these modify them so that they are interesting for the public

It is a program that makes it easy to generate audiovisual advertising product that one sells online

There are not enough templates and little varied music should generate a better edition of personalized videosThere are not enough templates and little varied music should generate a better edition of personalized video

Operations Director (Inde)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2-10 employés

Boosted my Business thats what I can say

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Great, highly recommended. Just that now my rival businesses are also learning the same trick.

It is easy to use, I am not a wizard or a gimmick but the software is very user friendly, easy to use. It actually understands what you wish to do. For a price cautious customer like me, it was easy to make a decision for all our FB, Linkedin, Whatsapp, and other media marketing. I am glad I did it.

The choices are limited, but I was told they are adding more clips and the customr support is great. Go for it. By the time you learn how to use they must have added many clips for you to learn on.

Johnny P.
Realtor (É.-U.)

Awesome self marketing tool

5 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Excellent tool and fun to use.

Ease of use. Templates. Graphics. Short video clips. Ability to add my own touches. Easy to use with my cell as well.

Nothing yet that I can see. I have not found any problems yet.

Digital Creator (É.-U.)
Divertissement, Auto-entrepreneur

Great for Beginners & Professionals!

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : I LOVE it!

The templates make it easy to create your own video, their is a variety of ethnicities and professions represented, and the results are amazing! I am an amateur and it looks like I have been creating and editing videos for years!

Thanks to Boosted Social, I can begin to market my ad video services . However, when I save the video to my device (IPAD) and attempt to attach it to an email, it says it is too large. They should add instructions on how to save their videos and send to outside parties.

Kristie K.
Kristie K.
Amazing Video Effects and Graphics! (É.-U.)
Divertissement, 2-10 employés

Amazing Effects and Graphics!

4 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : I was very excited to use Boosted because it was a new platform for me to use. I have been uploading my Boosted videos that I created onto my social media accounts (Instagram, Youtube, Vimeo, Pinterest, Facebook, Google Business) to bring in traffic to my artistic products that I have on sale during the pandemic. Instead of having to hire a freelancer to create social media posts for me, I have saved thousands of dollars creating social media posts on my own.

I was furloughed during the pandemic at my actual employer so I decided to promote my freelance business on social media to generate traffic and bring in sales. I sell artistic products so I used videomaking tools by Boosted to create social media posts. The outcome has been amazing because I get to use all sorts of videomaking tools and I subscribe for less than $20 a month. I have limitless number of video tools I can choose from and the possibilities seem countless.

The least favorite part of using Boosted is the music because there aren't that many music choices to select from. Although I can make a million videos from Boosted with different possibilities, the music is limited. I don't have great music to choose from and a lot of the songs are tacky. If there was an audio feature or more music to choose from, that'd make me stick with Boosted. Also, there are different types of services within Boosted such as videomaking, video-editing, photo editing, and visual effects. My favorite is the videomaking one. I am interested in the video-editing but if there aren't many choices of music to choose from, I don't think the subscription is worth it.

Tiago D.
Gym (Brésil)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 51-200 employés

Eu gostei, mas o conteúdo ainda é pouco.

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Gostaria que vocês criassem mais conteúdo eu mesmo seria um grande cliente .

Eu gostei muito do app, me ajuda muito na propaganda da academia, achei fácil de usar e fica muito bonito.

Pouco conteúdo, por favor criem mais, não é bom ficar repetindo o mesmo vídeo sempre.

Monika M.
Psychotherapeutin (Allemagne)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

Perfekte WerbeApp

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Ich habe meine Werbung in Social Media optimiert und schicke auch Kunden individuelle Clips per eMail. Meine Sichtbarkeit hat sich dadurch erhöht. Call to action ist deutlich gestiegen.

Es funktioniert alles perfekt. Man kann den Clip nach den eigenen Vorstellungen aufbauen oder das Design und die Musik übernehmen. Mit ein paar Klicks hat man ein perfektes Video erstellt. Individuell durch den persönlichen Text, auch wenn man das Design übernehmen möchte. Ich bin begeistert und ich habe mich bisher noch nie so wirksam präsentiert, wie mit Boosted. Auch technisch funktioniert die App einwandfrei.

Ich habe nichts gefunden, was mir an der Software nicht gefallen würde. Sie ist absolut benutzerfreundlich und es ergeben sich perfekte Clips, auch wenn man Anfänger ist.

Lauro J.
Anuncios Musicais (Brésil)
Musique, Auto-entrepreneur

Execelente App

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Meus stories ficou muito legal e muita qualidade de profissional, e eu nem sou da are-a de Designer Gráficos e nao sou gravador de cenas..

Gostei de tudo praticamente, app bem desenvolvido , falta só alguns ajuste finais, mas 90% ta top. Vídeos template qualidade ótima praticamente excelente.. animacoes bem ilustrativas mesmo

Eu só nao achei lega a Alinhamento dos Texto, teria que ter tipo umas reguas imaginatorio quando deixo o txto ou image em Drag Drop, para poder alinha melho, e os videos caseiros nao cosegui deixar o audio original, talvez nao aprendi,mas app e muito relevante.. Maravilhoso

Faith A.
Content Creator (Nigeria)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Boosted - Best Branding App

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Boosted has helped me to add effects, sounds and build a personality on my social pages. My fans have been able to discover this app, and I'm super excited to use this app.

Boosted is easy to use and explore. This app helps to build a brand, communicate with your audience with use of fascinating and meaningful videos. With over 100 templates, boosted has variety of template categories for business owners who love to communicate with the use of videos. My best features on boosted include; variety of formats, adding of clips, and editing of scenes.

This product works well for me, and there's nothing to like least about boosted.

Adilson D.
Psicólogo (Brésil)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

Comentário do Software Boosted

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Eu gosto muito da elaboração e criação de videos e da forma clara e explicita na arte da propaganda do meu serviço.

Os recursos de criação dos videos para mim são muito importante, os modelos de criação são ótimo e acessíveis e de fácil instalação e compreensão. Muito tranquilo manusear o aplicativo, além de ser muito intuitivo. Eu gostaria de tivesse mais videos na área da psicologia que é a minha área de atuação e que não tem, esse é o único ponto baixo da minha reclamação.

A criação de mais videos para a área da psicologia.

Jessica R.
Social Media Manager (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Excellent Easy App

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Love it. So easy and so fast.

I love all the options. Easy to use. The app helps put it together so you get the job done faster.

I get sad that I own a subscription but that I still have to pay for what I create. Wix uses GettyImages and doesn’t charge per image or video on top of having a professional plan.

Stephanie B.
owner (É.-U.)
Produits alimentaires, 2-10 employés

Video challenged

5 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : The problem that I solved is better marketing and having a tool to create beautiful commercial/videos. The biggest realized benefit is the instant gaining of clients.

The integration with the business was extremely easy. I love the number of templates and the templates themselves. The format on the screen makes it really easy to get started as well as customize.

However, I ran into an issue when trying to post to social media. The location of the share isn't very intuitive, being that it is at the bottom of the preview page. Other than that the app is great.

Blessing D.
Hair vendor (Nigeria)
Vente au détail, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

I love this app. Ever since i downloaded it i have been making beautiful and eye catchy videos.

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Its amazing nonetheless, i love it and I'm happy i downloaded it. I now have professional videos for my page. So cool....

The soft ware is very good and easy to use.

What i dont like is paying for it. Seriously the price stated to use it for a month and year is too much so i stick to free trial for now.

Danielle R.
Owner (É.-U.)
Produits alimentaires, Auto-entrepreneur

Brings your project to life with ease

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Overall I really enjoy using this product.

I love the plethora of themes Available on the program

I would love the ability to use different pics in my promos

Mangesh V.
Mangesh V.
Managing Director (Inde)
E-learning, 2-10 employés

Mangesh Vaidya' Review

4 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : As mentioned above the software has limited templates from every users perspective. User may have his own footage, but mainly lot many photos to be used in the scene which must be made possible. also, the speed of the scene is pre determined. Hence the option SLOW the speed is shortcoming

The product's basic feature of ease of Use is very attractive.

The Product cannot use Photos in sequence hence has huge limitation. The software should allow multiple photos for different scenes. e.g Four different photos for four scene and that way we create a sequence which will be very mindful.

seo (Bangladesh)
Banque, 501-1 000 employés

using this software having fantastic exprince

4 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : overall experience is so attractive. I suggest buying anyone make your business promot.

The product is easy to use. The most impactful things are the connectivity of all contact.

This product is not difficult to use, easy to use overall. some time make it a mistake but not regular.

Melissa G.
Owner (É.-U.)
Produits alimentaires, 2-10 employés

Awesome tool

5 il y a 2 ans

Super easy took for insta ads. I love using the app for promo videos. Editing is very time consuming so the time it saves me is my favorite thing.

So far I haven’t found any issues. It’s ideal for people that don’t have much education in video editing

Jonathan P.
Realtor (É.-U.)

Great ! Marketing Tool I would recommend to anyone

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : I decided to try it out and so far I love it.

Very easy to use. I love that I can make a marketing short video for my different social media platforms from anywhere at any time. I also like that i have the option to email, text or save to my camera roll in my phone.

Not a big pre made video selection for my field of work. I would like to see some special effects options like Videoleap added.