Avis clients sur TotalBrokerage

par Brokerage Management Solutions

• Service client

En savoir plus sur TotalBrokerage

The only complete Real Estate Brokerage software solution from contact through closing. For Brokerages with 10 to 10,000 Agents.

En savoir plus sur TotalBrokerage

76 avis affichés

Lilah B.
Real estate agent
  • Publié le 25/09/2019

"“TotalBrokerage -Is your answer Key “🔑"

Commentaires: Overall the TotalBrokerage it’s a great tool
That’s helps you to be the Agent that you want to. Its Guide you with your transaction steps by step.
It has a great marketing tools for you to to choose and design your own ads. If you are an investor or an agent it has variety of vendors list anywhere from moving companies to cleaning company etc, and you can add your own as well. My favorite part it has a great way of helping you to build relationship with your customers by sending them emails, post card for holidays or even their favorite sport. Extremely helpful Is the a reminder that will remind both parties when things are due and it’s also can sync to your calendar on your phone.
And there is so much more!!

Avantages: My favorite section is the Tasks, I found it extremely useful, specially as a new agent because It’s guide you step-by-step to what forms must be completed for your transaction.
After three tasks that you have completed, it’s been sent to be reviewed. If those Tasks are complete and correct It will let you know you that you passed and you can move forward to the next three tasks. If it’s not being approved it will tells you what you are missing and therefore, it will helps you to correct any mistakes and you won’t be allowed to move forward until those mistakes are been approved.

Inconvénients: I Actually love this software, it just at first you feel overwhelming but as you start using it over and over you will found very easy to used and extremely helpful.

• Publié le 25/09/2019
Nancy G.
realtor
  • Publié le 26/09/2020

"Realtor"

Avantages: Very easy to use and like the compliance feature.

Inconvénients: I would like to see a section for emails received or sent relating to the file that are not directly from or to Total Brokerage.

• Publié le 26/09/2020
Jennifer M.
Real Estate Professional
  • Publié le 06/10/2020

"Seamless transaction management system for the modern Realtor"

Commentaires: Overall, TotalBrokerage is my one stop shop for all my real estate transactions. I need nothing else! Cloud Based Document Storage ✔️ Contactless Transaction Friendly ✔️ On the go accessibility ✔️✔️✔️

Avantages: I love how user friendly and platform friendly this software is. I can access documents from my phone and request signatures just as easily!

Inconvénients: I wish there was more functionality with PDFs such as rotating them.

• Publié le 06/10/2020
Mahsa B.

"Great Software"

Commentaires: Overall I'm very satisfied with total brokerage and would recommend it.

Avantages: CRM is amazing, helps you organize your contacts and have great communication with them

Inconvénients: Tabs are not user friendly, the automation need more instruction, I'm still not sure how they work!

Bambi R.
Broker Associate
  • Publié le 17/09/2019

"Old to the world of real estate; New to software driven brokerage solutions"

Commentaires: I could not do my job without it. I could never go back to the old ways...EVER

Avantages: I can do it all...MYSELF. I don't need an assistant. I don't need to scan all of my files to keep them organized. I can go to one place and everything is stored, can be changed, shared and executed with ease.

Inconvénients: I had some difficulty at the beginning remembering certain steps, however with practice; the system does make logical sense. I found some of the support early on was less helpful than I had hoped. This had to do with the person I received on the phone, not about the software.

Jonathan B.
Realitor
  • Publié le 18/09/2019

"Ease of Use"

Avantages: The best thing about Total Brokerage is that i can use it with my iPad and iPhone. The last software my company used require special browsers to be downloaded for it to work. I iPad pro and pencil make the editing real simple. Also being able to see if a customer view documents when Sharing and Signature request is a bonus.

Inconvénients: 2 issues i have with TB is that adding signature boxes and text boxes over already established boxes do not line up properly. Finally if there was a way to copy to all pages and deleting boxes on the iPad would make it fantastic

• Publié le 18/09/2019
Yanesa G.

"Great CRM"

Commentaires: I very much enjoy using the TotalBrokerage system. It is the only way I am able to keep track of my daily calendar, clients, and all of the deadlines associated with each client along the way of the transaction. If I didn't have TotalBrokerage, I'd be lost.

Avantages: Being able to make separate calendars per client is key, and it is AMAZING that they all come together on your one main calendar. Being able to create deadlines & reminders for your clients is also a great feature. I tend to be forgetful but that's not an excuse with a system like TotalBrokerage.
I also love the ability to send documents for signing, having one section per client where I can store all of their individual documents, etc. The organization of TotalBrokerage is fantastic.

Inconvénients: We would really like a "calling out" function.

Philip M.
  • Publié le 14/10/2020

"All in One Platform"

Commentaires: Amazing, I'm on the road to success!!!

Avantages: I love the way Total Brokerage sets up your road to success. From the initial CRM entry to last item entered the systems intergraded feature collects the data and pulls it all together. Task management helps keep you up to date with upcoming events and appointments. Very easy to use and if you have a question the immediate response from the program makes life easy.

Inconvénients: When uploading forms you have to do them individually, I like creating folders / files on my personal computer and when I have to upload them into Total Brokerage I have to select one at a time. I wish we could add the multi upload function.

• Publié le 14/10/2020
Sally M.
Broker Associate

"Terrific Product"

Commentaires: Have enjoyed using TB. Love all the new add on features, keeps track of my transactions, my dates, etc. and makes me look even more professional.

Avantages: Very easy to use. You can add notes, update files easily and add dates to your calendar, which I love.

Inconvénients: there is nothing that I don't like about this product so far

Linda L.
Office manager
  • Publié le 16/09/2019

"Using TotalBrokerage on a Daily basis"

Commentaires: I think the CRM and Marketing portions are the most important asset of this product. The second is the ease in creating a transaction. I can add my contacts to the CRM, create the transaction and send my documents for signatures in less than 15 minutes.

Avantages: I like the simplicity of the software. I have to answer agent questions all day long and mostly they are over the phone. The templates from step to step are so easy I can walk them through an entire transaction in about fifteen minutes.

Inconvénients: I would like to see some updates to the signature request. I would like to be able to sign on the document rather than send a request for signature. Also, I think if a document requires and approval signature, the program should allow you to sent to the approval person to sign without making a copy.

Joshua P.
Sales Associate
  • Publié le 25/09/2020

"TotalBrokerage makes Real Estate smoother"

Avantages: TotalBrokerage makes transactions run smoother. By following the task checkboxes, it helps you confirm each transaction goes accordingly and on track. The e-signature functionality is a helpful tool allow for quick document review and reduce paper waste. TotalBrokerage allows a transaction to be handled entirely remote.

Inconvénients: The current limitations of TotalBrokerage would include the notification system. The basic text message are helpful but could be more powerful. In the case when a team member or office manager adds a document to a file, it would be helpful to receive a text notification with the file name.

• Publié le 25/09/2020
Kellie H.
  • Publié le 21/09/2019

"One Stop Shop - TOTAL BROKERAGE"

Avantages: I like that Total Brokerage is easy to use. I input my customers into the CRM and from the CRM, I click on the drop down to create a transaction. I like that when in the transaction, you can create files and separate the documents. It also provides a check list to keep me in compliance. Another feature that I really like is the automated marketing. The amount of features that Total Brokerage offers is unlimited. This is a definite one stop shop for what I need as a Realtor. Check it out! Once you use Total Brokerage, you will not want to use anything other software.

Inconvénients: I don't think there is anything that I did not like about the software. The only con I can think of is since I am not a techy person, it appeared over whelming to me with all the features but once I started using it and learned about the different features it was easy to navigate.

• Publié le 21/09/2019
Charles N.
  • Publié le 27/09/2020

"Charles " Trent " Navarro Review"

Commentaires: Excellent overall experience

Avantages: The software is very user friendly and I use it daily with my clients and use the CRM to keep track of all my ongoing contacts for marketing purposes

Inconvénients: Sometimes there are minor glitches in the software but they all get resolved quickly

Michael V.
  • Publié le 15/09/2019

"Honest and Legitimate Review"

Commentaires: It doesn't give you a user friendly experience the way the iPhone does but once you use over and over and over again, you grow accustom to its features. It doesn't appear to be intended for an agent friendly experience. Yet, with the options it offers, it meets my needs as a Realtor. It definitely forces you to be organized and accountable to maintaining customer information. By far what makes TB a winner is that it's mobile friendly! That is a HUGE WIN for any Realtor!

Avantages: - MLS info transfers
- Organizes customer information
- You can upload documents in TB from your phone
- You can make documents editable from your phone
- Electronic signatures are user friendly
- You can apply initials all throughout a contract once as oppose to adding initials one page at a time
- You can add a long list of Buyers and Sellers

Inconvénients: - You can't upload more than one document at a time
- You can't delete an "x" amount of initials or signatures after making a copy of an executed original form
- With Seller's that include a trust or require a long name typed out, the name hides behind the section for "Seller #2". Even after the "EYE" is selected, it appears as though the name is cut off but once the document is sent out for signatures it appears for the viewer.

• Publié le 15/09/2019
Sabrina Z.
  • Publié le 14/09/2019

"Total Brokerage is the single BEST ALL INCLUSIVE Real Estate Brokerage software out there!"

Commentaires: There is not enough that I could say about Total Brokerage. As a former user of AppFiles, I am so excited that our company has made the switch to Total Brokerage. We had the option to maintain our previous software or switch to Total Brokerage and I could not be happier that I decided to ditch it for a far superior option. This service is the ONLY full-service Real Estate Brokerage Software on the market, designed by and for Real Estate professionals. Also, you do not need to be tech-savvy in order to use the software. It is extremely user-friendly and on the off-chance that you have any trouble, their customer service is fantastic! I would recommend TB to anyone within the Real Estate business, it is an absolute game-changer for our industry! Thank you Total Brokerage for giving us the solution we have all been waiting for!

Avantages: Everything you need is integrated with TB:
-Superior CRM
-Transactional Software (with reminders when needed)
-Marketing, such as email subscription options, which help tremendously with customer retention and follow up
-Fully integrated and Cloud hosted
-Extremely mobile-friendly, meaning I can always operate while on the go (and will never lose a time-sensitive deal again)
-E-signatures is just an absolute favorite feature of mine
-Forms Library with all the forms you could possibly need!
-Extremely user-friendly! You do not need to be tech-savvy to use TB!
-Follow all of your accounting and update expenses on a transactional basis
-QuickBooks integration, making taxes a breeze!
-Excellent Customer Service and Help Desk
-SO much more!

Inconvénients: Currently, I honestly have zero complaints!

• Publié le 14/09/2019
David P.
  • Publié le 21/10/2020

"Ease of Use"

Avantages: Transaction Management at it's finest. From MLS data import to Digital Signatures to easy compliance reviews, this software makes handling real estate transactions a breeze. BEST feature is transaction tracking. Use the email functions to time and date stamp all your actions just in case you need legal protection later. There's no he said / she said if everything is legally documented.

Inconvénients: My issues are procedural... for instance, editing a file that signatures were sent for. But it is FAR better the way it is now because all the revisions are saved for compliance.

• Publié le 21/10/2020
Eric J.
Director of Agent Services
  • Publié le 20/10/2020

"Best Bang for Your CRM/Transaction Management Buck!"

Commentaires: The best one stop shop for CRM, Transaction Management, Marketing Automation, and Financial Management you can have for the price!

Avantages: Easy to Use CRM
Amazing Forms Wizard Setup
Slick Transaction Management module
Great Marketing Automation
Fantastic Mobile Integration for those of us on the go

Inconvénients: The email tab in the transaction should pair with the email tab on the contact, thus allowing one to write emails out of the transaction and seeing them on both tabs, whereby the user would see both in and outbound emails within the transaction and not need to go to CRM to track outbound emails. A transaction embedded in and out email would increase the usage of TB emailing drastically.

• Publié le 20/10/2020
Rose P.
  • Publié le 27/09/2020

"Why I love TOTAL BROKERAGE"

Commentaires: Difficult for me to learn, but well worth it!

Avantages: I love that everything is together at one source and it is so easy to look up a transaction or a client.
This system eliminates the need to go to different sources to look up anything about one's customer. It also eliminates the need to keep voluminous folders of paper. Also makes it very easy to look up past customers.
Additionally, as a realtor, I can send out mass mailings at one time. I love this system. I am not a technological person, and it took me a long time to learn this system, but compared to App Files, and to Dot Loop, this system is a winner, and once one learns it, is very easy to operate.

Inconvénients: I would have preferred customers in CRM to be alphabetized.

Robert G.
  • Publié le 30/09/2020

"Why Use Any Other CRM"

Commentaires: TB has made my every day life as a realtor so much easier.

Avantages: It's so easy to use that I have been able to write a contract, one my phone, while coaching 3rd base in a baseball game. Simple data entry for the tabes and the whole transaction is mapped out and forms auto filled. Keeping current with my contacts is also one of my favorite features. Auto drips have never been easier. It's so easy to deliver content to my leads. Both new and old!

Inconvénients: The only thing that drives me bonkers is having to inout the name of the buyer and seller on our Receipt of Escrow form. Why can't this data come from the People Tab? I always find myself having to go back and look at the People tab to remember the names of the other side.

• Publié le 30/09/2020
Maria B.

"Best CRM we found"

Avantages: Great functionality! With TB we have everything we need and more!

Inconvénients: Interface, not as user friendly as expected, electronic signature, email tracking is not available

Benjamin F.
Real Estate Sales
  • Publié le 15/10/2020

"Total Brokerage will make your daily work life much easier"

Commentaires: Total Brokerage makes your daily work life and activities much easier. As busy as we all are that is a great asset and important. Simple to use and learn. Also you have the ability to keep you expenses on each transaction along with many other features. Always improving on an already great product.

Avantages: This is very user friendly, makes daily work activities, emailing, tracking, doing contracts, storing documents quicker & easier and is very efficient .

Inconvénients: Not , much to dislike once you get used to using it which does not take long at all. and if you need help the support teams are awesome patient and helpful

• Publié le 15/10/2020
Hayley M.
Director of Operations
Immobilier, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 28/09/2020

"We LOVE total brokerage"

Commentaires: We love total brokerage. The team is incredible and always making adjustments and improvements. It truly is a one stop shop for all Real Estate needs.

Avantages: We love that everything is one place for our agents! Even more so, we love the team behind the software. They are always working to improve and better the system and are constantly putting out new tools and features!

Inconvénients: 1. The transaction tasks - They don't require the agent to complete. They are not in front of the agents' faces at all times
2. CRM Tasks - Are only generated through action plans. Cannot be generated individually
3. Transaction Statuses - Limit features depending on the status
I would like to add that they are working on fixing and changing all of these issues!

Jackie C.
Immobilier, 11-50 employés

"No a friendly software"

Avantages: Control on the close transactions, I can have the amount of my close transactions remain me how good or not I am doing

Inconvénients: Is not a friendly user software. Frustrated to complete forms having all the parts on a contract as a vendor or contact, even when I don't represent both sides. Impossible to delete a form that can't be use or was a mistake to upload. Work for one county, I work with 7 different counties. As a user take a lot of time to complete a task.

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par Brokerage Management Solutions le 17/07/2020

Thank you for your review. I'm glad we've been able to address your issues directly as you are still a current customer.

Gil W.
Owner/Designated Broker
  • Publié le 29/01/2021

"TotalBrokerage is one heck of a company!"

Commentaires: We originally tired Brokermint and just before we were ready to go live with it, we found they had an issue with printing from Apple mobile devices. I'm not sure if that's typical, but it sure wasn't going to work for our company. I found TotalBrokerage and scheduled a demo. With a time crunch I reached out to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to see if we could meet early, and was more than accommodating. I'll be honest it is very rare in todays world to see a company that actually cares about customer support and making sure the product is working for their customers. TotalBrokerage is one of those rare companies and we intend to stay with them for a very long time!

Avantages: The thing I like most about TotalBrokerage is their customer support! We had an issue with our new website and app hosting company not sharing the lead contacts without having to manually migrate them to any CRM each day. While this was no fault of TotalBrokerage, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team stepped up and found a way to automate the process while the hosting company stood back and did nothing to help. This was way above anything I have ever seen a company in today's world be willing to do!

Inconvénients: I haven't found anything that I don't like about TotalBrokerage. Everything our office has been looking for, from a CRM all the way to finalizing a transaction is all right there within TotalBrokerage. We have been able to eliminate 3 other applications that we were otherwise going to have to work with, to get the same job accomplished. Today because of TotalBrokerage our office is finally streamlined!

• Publié le 29/01/2021
Eric H.
Immobilier, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 01/10/2020

"The search for the integrated grail"

Commentaires: Great. Support answers so fast. After waiting for Rocket or CINC to finally offer total integration we found TB! I was thinking of creating mine own when I found something better!

Avantages: How often does an agent lose a client due to lack of touching? All the time.
How hard is it to track where and how does a lead and transaction really cost? Very
TB finally is an agent centric solution that really does carry the client from click to close
This allows agents to do the whole transaction in 1 portal instead of 5!

Inconvénients: aesthetic look. Haven't used it enough to find all the bugs yet

• Publié le 01/10/2020