15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Tempo Timesheets

Logiciel de gestion du temps Agile pour Jira. Conçu pour faire le suivi du temps, produire des données fiables pour le reporting, la facturation et la comptabilité, etc.

En savoir plus sur Tempo Timesheets

Is a fantastic way to get things organized. Even log our work, control teams, reporting, budgeting.

Not sure whether this is a jira problem or a tempo problem but it is not an easy workflow. Recording time is often a cumbersome task.

Tempo Timesheets - Notes

4,0

Tempo Timesheets a reçu une note globale de 4,3 étoiles sur 5 d'après 206 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Tempo Timesheets ?

Deborah
Deborah
Senior Systems Analyst
Services financiers, 51–200 employés

JIRA Cloud TEMPO user

Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
Carlos David
Carlos David
Senior Software Engineer (Pologne)
Logiciels, 11–50 employés

Tempo Timesheets helps you planning and auditing your project duration

Commentaires : I've been using Tempo for over 4 years o maybe more. I actually used since I purchased the JIRA Cloud subscription because it is a nice add on.

Mainly I used integrated with JIRA to measure how much time does it take for the developers to complete the user stories. I also use Timesheet to get the monthly report and from there I manage the billing hours for the developers of our company.

When you download the report in CSV format, there are some fields that are quite confusing. For example, the logged duration of a task is presented as decimal value insted of using a time format.

Bruce
IT Consultant (É.-U.)

Tempo Timesheets Rocks!

Commentaires : We switched to Jira/Tempo several years ago (from FogBugz) because we needed a development tracking tool with a good time tracking system. We picked Jira Software Cloud first and then selected Tempo Timesheets for time tracking. No regrets with Tempo. Jira has been (and still is) an adventure at times, but Tempo Timesheets has been a solid performer from the start. And it has received significant improvements over time. It's a great choice for my company.

Easy to use. Integrates well with Jira Software Cloud. Reasonably priced.

Not big , but due to Jira changes, it now takes an extra click to get to Tempo time entry in a Jira ticket.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Harvest

Pourquoi choisir Tempo Timesheets : We dropped FogBugz because they didn't track time in a way that worked for us.

Jennifer
Director (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 501–1 000 employés

Easy Time Management Tool

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

I love that our team can not only track our overall time and I keep track of team's time management, but we can track billable time with our connect to Jira and report out on how much time our team is spending on project tickets/tasks.

Sometimes the connection to outlook is glitchy and loses connection

Julia
Head of Administration and HR (Luxembourg)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11–50 employés

Updates without considering the users needs

Commentaires : Honestly, at this point I work with it because I have no other choice. But I am strongly pushing for us to get a different solution. I was fine until the timesheets were taken away and was hoping for improvements through added features

When I started to work at Kreios 3 years ago, we were already working with Jira/using Tempo Timesheets. We are constantly optimizing our processes and for HR as well as for invoicing I was able to implement standard processes

The recent update I like least because you just simply removed the "timesheets" feature and replaced it with "my work" which isn't anything but the reports filtered down to a person. So it wasn't a feature added but a major feature taken away. We had to instruct people on what they had to do different, we had to adapt our own accounting software that imports timesheets automattically, time tracking during weeks or months has become harder. I was honestly very upset about that. Another thing I don't like is that export feature isn't flexible enough. Also lines are cut off when there at the end of a page, no matter how you try to do it, if the export is too long. So they're not reliable (Monthly export for payroll)

Rebecca
UX Analyst (R.-U.)
Design, 201–500 employés

Simple tool that fits my needs

4,0 il y a 3 mois

A really easy tool to use, great for copying previous time cards and re-using them.

Once a timesheet has been submitted there's no way to request the time sheet back if you need to make amends. I have to emailed my line manager to ask. For smaller amounts of logged time (under 30 mins) there isn't room to see the notes and if I've previously submitted the time sheet I can't click into the card to see what the time was for.

Shaffick
Director (Canada)
Internet, 201–500 employés

Best timesheets tracker ever

Commentaires : We could not find any systems that are easy to use and could support billable and non-billable type of time entries. Tempo delivered big time and the ease of which you can add time entries, swap them out with other tickets or edit other user's timesheets and update them is simply AMAZING.

- VERY easy way to add time to your Jira service desk tickets - Very easily set up via the admin panel - Integrates with groups and roles - BEST time plugin I have ever used (across multiple systems) - Price point is GREAT (We use a hosted server setup) - Editing staff timesheets is a breeze...I have never used a system that os so easy to use.

- The budget period is only per month. There is no option to set other time periods, ie qaurterly, yearly etc. (this is a very big one) - Have to set up organizations again. It should integrate with the "Customer" list in jira service desk. (Very minor) - Does not have an option for rounding time to the nearest quarter of an hour (very minor) - Does not provide budget alerts (this is a very big one) - The settings screen can use some love and explanation

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Harvest

Pourquoi choisir Tempo Timesheets : Connectwise Manage is a tool that has a LOT of features. However, it is very ppor in terms of UI, functionality and ease of use. The reporting features of Connectwise are VERY poor. CSV exports leave a lot to figure out in terms of which columns host which data. It is a VERY bad tool.

Logiciel antérieur : ConnectWise PSA

Pourquoi passer à Tempo Timesheets : Did a brief research on Atlassian communities throughout the web, and considered Harvest. However, the ease of integration with Jira service desk was the main selling point.

Kaiser
VP - Product Management (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51–200 employés

Aged well

Commentaires : Our Professional Services thrives on this. When you are looking for the over/under on your portfolio of projects, and need the insights as to when you are approaching capacity, Tempo Timesheets becomes critical for our organization.

Ease of use and reporting functionality are key drivers for project accounting. Tempo Timesheets is easy enough to use for the daily user, but still sophisticated enough to use for executive views.

Nothing that hasn't been addressed in recent releases.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Jira

Pourquoi choisir Tempo Timesheets : Ease of use and ease of integration.

Logiciel antérieur : actiTIME

Pourquoi passer à Tempo Timesheets : We integrated it with Jira, while using Tempo Timesheets instead of Jira's classic time logging functions. We simply needed more sophistication so that we could effectively handle project accounting, which is vital for any professional services organization across any industry.

Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique, 2–10 employés

Does most things well

Integration with Jira. Integration with tickets in Jira. Different views (calendar, task, etc.). Relatively easy to log tasks.

Can only log hours for the last three weeks. I will sometimes log my work one month at a time, so I need to be able to go back 4 weeks when adding items. This setting cannot be changed and it has been the most frustrating aspect of this tool.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Timely

Pourquoi passer à Tempo Timesheets : Direct integration with Jira. My team can log time directly against the tasks that they're working on.

Andrew
Andrew
Chief Operating Officer (É.-U.)
Internet, 11–50 employés

Good Option for Existing Atlassian Users

Commentaires : While Tempo does provide distinct reporting benefits and ease of use to existing Atlassian (JIRA) customers, improvements could certainly be made to its permissions schemes and pricing model. If you are familiar with JIRA and have the knowledge and patience to properly configure the application, Tempo can be a very useful tool for data reporting and invoicing. If you are looking for a simpler, cheaper means to track time, however, I would recommend exploring alternative options.

Tempo Timesheets is an effective way to log and manage time entries for existing Atlassian users. The application integrates seamlessly with the JIRA project management platform, allowing users to log time through individual tasks and tickets, which then passes through to Tempo's custom reporting and approval dashboard. The inherent time entry approval process built into Tempo ensures data integrity, as only admin-level users are allowed to approve, reject, and edit submitted entries. The reporting functionality allows users to create custom time reports based on user, project, account, and several other category designations, which is great for organizing and assessing your time data.

Like most Atlassian products, the permissions scheme in Tempo is both complex and delicate. Familiarity with JIRA user AND project permissions is essential to proper use of the application, as misconfiguration can lead to corrupt or inaccurate data reporting. Tempo also lacks direct integration with popular accounting and CRM software such as QuickBooks, which makes service invoicing a more manual process. There is also no current means to distinguish JIRA users who need access to Tempo from JIRA users who do not, which means you will be charged a monthly service fee for each JIRA user, regardless or whether or not they actively use the application. This results in a higher monthly service fees, which can make Tempo less affordable to some users.

Ayomikun
Lead Technical Support Engineer (Canada)
Télécommunications, 1 001–5 000 employés

Good for resource management

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Tempo makes working with Project managers for resource assignment/planning easier

It's always a stress completing timesheets. Looking forward to see more AI features in Tempo

Orazio
AVP Boss Engineers (É.-U.)
Assurance, 1 001–5 000 employés

My Tempo Life!

Commentaires : This allows us to manage the time of our employees and consultants worldwide and is important to be able to use this data to see where we need help and where we have too much help... I am overall a happy 7 year customer! However we expect Tempo to keep being at the forefront of this technology.

The software is good and simple and very effective, though the server version is different from the cloud version. Simple for end users to understand Good reporting Most times very fast Cost efficient Good customer service Great technical support Data is encrypted

Not allowing users to submit time cards after three weeks It allowing time Magner’s to be able to approve or reject time cards when viewing a time card after three weeks server version allows this At Times it’s slow and the page shows tempos homepage yet it’s hosted in the cloud we refresh and it works At times it takes a while to resolve issues but you always do resolve them

Blagomir
PM (Bulgarie)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11–50 employés

I like Tempo!

Commentaires : We use Tempo to collect the worklogs of our dev team which are then used to bill our clients.
Also, we use Tempo reports to compare the initial estimation of a ticket to the time that is actually logged.

I love that timelogs get connected to particular jira issues which is very useful when analyzing them and comparing the logs to the initial estimation. This is something that cannot be done with Toggl and it's the biggest reason we don't use Toggl.

The old Reports page from Jira server was quicker to use. There were fewer steps that you need to do to see the timesheets and you can very quickly switch between different projects or from a project report to user report. Saying that the newer timesheets page in Jira Cloud is much more powerful.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Toggl Track

Marta
Unity Developer (Pologne)
Jeux vidéos, 51–200 employés

Tempo Timesheets is simple and I like this simplicity!

Commentaires : Overall I like Tempo Timesheets mostly for its simplicity and this tool simply does its job.

I like the simplicity of UI and functionalities. Tempo Timesheets is a tool that is very intuitive and useful. I like the table layout of the "My Work" tab, which shows exactly my work on certain days. I like using the reports tool to check how many hours I logged in a certain time period and how much time I spent on certain projects. I really like that I can integrate google calendar in to the tempo this is a very useful feature for me.

I don't like the "Search issues" search bar when I log time. It is really hard for me to search certain issues by Jira code, by description because I am assigned to many projects at a time. When I try to search the issue by code, for example, SIG-1, and on our board, we have for example 200 issues, I can't see the SIG-1 anywhere, I see mostly SIG-100 and up. Even if I type the part of the description on which I need to spend time unnecessarily to go to the Jira and search proper issue.

Joel
Director (É.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 2–10 employés

Defacto standard for timesheets

Commentaires : I needed to track different methods of time tracking. Hourly billable work, project hours, and blocks of hours. When evaluating other products, the fullness of the integration and simplicity of implementing new features and reporting was important. The interface front and back is polished. In my opinion, Tempo is and should be the defacto time tracking tool. If you're doing any sort of billable work with Atlassian, it almost doesn't make sense to not have Tempo.

Out of the box it is simple to use. Simple to start, but has a lot of powerful features that can be added as my organization's needs have grown.

If there were a simple way to link Jira Service Desk Organizations 1-to-1 with a Tempo Account, it would be even better.

Sophie
Project Manager (Canada)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2–10 employés

Tempo, how could you improve it?

- I like the UI - Having the mobile app is very useful (approve the timesheets for example) - I like to see Tempo from JIRA

- Some bugs as any other software, but the customer service always helped me - There's a bad management of competition when 2 people log there time at the same time. - The mobile app could have some improvements/new features - JIRA is a complex software. Integrating a plugin to it is not an easy task - As an admin I can't approve my own timesheet/re-open it, manage it like any other timesheet. If there's a mistake in my timesheet I have to ask to another admin. Unless there's a permission I missed? - When searching a task when you log your time, you start with the key of the task in JIRA (KEY-123) but it only shows recently viewed tasks, you can't have the whole liste and search the one you are looking for (it should show the most recently viewed at the top and then all the issues. - It would be nice to be able to duplicate a task logged in the timesheet (these feedbacks come from the whole team)

Svetlana
CTO (Slovénie)
Logiciels, 11–50 employés

New look and fell has very bad UX

Adding to Jira missing work reporting capability needed for billing and cost tracking, making work reporting easy.

With new look and feel reviewing reports became nightmare. Missing expand and collapse, layout is taking too much space, difficult to eye track work description and other data, like hours. We spend now 3 times more time than before to confirm reports and bill clients. We are looking into other options, even moving away from Jira.

Christopher
Director Development (Canada)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51–200 employés

What's next?

Commentaires : Continue improving the product. We're using it and I'd like to push it out to others in our company.

I've used up to a dozen time tracking products, and the easy of use on this is the best. It creates less pain for a painful process of time tracking.

Some parts behave as unexpected. Removing people from teams/jira messed up their reports. Deleting Jira issues also deletes the time (This one is key - it'd be awesome if I don't have to worry about this)

Al
Lead Developer (Nouvelle-Zélande)
Logiciels, 2–10 employés

Great timesheet integration with Atlassian Stack

Commentaires : Tempo Timesheets allows us to manage both our project progress monitoring and billing in one integrated package. As a developer, being able to enter my time for work without leaving my IDE is fantastic and makes it easy to ensure that real work done converts to jobs being billed.

* The integration with the Atlassian stack * The reporting * The ease of logging time (via web or even git comments!)

* It's a reasonable amount of work to set up a new customer * There's no API link into Xero Accounting

Adam
Adam
CEO (R.-U.)

Essential add on to Jira

Commentaires : We have integrated Tempo Timesheets across our company and it is being used by the developers as a means to track time and for managers to output really helpful data and business intelligence.

Tempo brings the most comprehensive and impressive timesheet management to Jira - we have found this to be the best timesheet management add on with an excellent array of features and a decent mobile app.

Putting all the Tempo products together gets very expensive but we've generally found them to be good value for money.

Réponse de l'équipe de Tempo

il y a 4 ans

Hello Adam, Thank you for giving your feedback - we're very pleased to hear you're happy with Tempo Timesheets! Best regards, Sarah from Tempo

Stefanie
Researcher (Nouvelle-Zélande)
Recherche, 2–10 employés

Tempo Timesheet - great to have!

Commentaires : Benefits are now that we can keep our time spend on specific projects which helps to estimate if we overspend or underspent on a project. It is great that it interacts with Tempo Planner so that we can now also compared the planned hours to the worked hours. It helps is to keep track of time that needs to be worked on a project.

That it interacts with Jira, that it is easy to use and that it provides all sorts of reports (user, project issue etc.).

The calendar view is extremely confusing and I also don't think that the way it interacts with Tempo Planner works very well. So all of us keep ignoring the calendar view.

Guillaume
Project Manager (France)
Logiciels, 1 001–5 000 employés

Great but expensive

Commentaires : Tempo in my company is a step before put the time in the financial tool.
Projects managers checked if time spent in Tempo and in the financial tool are the same.
Without Tempo, checked only in Jira would be too tedious.

Ergonomics / Nice Goods features : move time / my work /teams. Overall timesheet is convenient ! Good reports to verify quickly

Expensive for a tools which is use to see "only" time spent. - Can't be use for project management to consolidate Estimate/Remaining and spent. We use EazyBI for that. - Can't verify if a user has 8h each day (for example) if this user work on a project you don't have rights. Perhaps have a line with no details but indicate thats the user spent time on an other project - Can't use "Submit period" feature when a user works on multiple projetcs with mutiple projects managers. A manager should validate only time spent on his project.

Vendel
general manager (Hongrie)

Tempo Timesheets at our company

Commentaires : We are using Tempo in our projects for our customer. It's very important to have a detailed time logging possibility. Tempo integrates well into JIRA Cloud but some of the features (e.g. tracking in the browser and not in the mobile app) are not intuitive enough.

- Good integration into JIRA Cloud. - Existing mobile

- Reporting feature is not perfect enough. - Usage as a user is not intuitive enough (for the first time)

Marc
Head of Product, Integration & Operations (Allemagne)
Logiciels, 11–50 employés

The only time tracking solution for JIRA

Commentaires : It's a good product and I would really love to see more competition in this space. There is virtually no competition and Tempo doesn't have to innovate and further improve the product. In my perception there won't be further innovation unless there is a new player.

It's tightly integrated with JIRA and it works.

It just sucks to review 1500 worklogs for the entire team per month without a bulk edit feature. I have requested this many times, but gave up.

Gal
DevOps manager (Israël)
Impression, 10 000+ employés

Tempo as time sheet for SW developers

Commentaires : Easy time reports for users, easy build-in reports for managers.

We use Tempo as a timesheet for our SW developers. About 250 developers use it to report time tracking. The most I like with Tempo is the easy option to get reports, from user reports to team reports.

Upgrade to the Tempo App may not go smooth and lose some features. Need more backward compatibility when upgrading to a new version.

Carlos
Developer (R.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur

Very flexible, easy to use product

Commentaires : Incredibly good, I've been through other timesheeting software and I like the flexibility to create my tasks

Interface is easy, you can get used to the tool quite quickly. Setup is not complicated Inputting time is easy

App can be a bit slow to load sometimes.