4,6 /5
    4,6 /5
  • Service client
    4,7 /5

En savoir plus sur Ally

Ally est un logiciel OKR qui permet aux organisations et à leurs équipes d'aligner, de suivre et de mesurer leurs objectifs.

En savoir plus sur Ally

29 avis affichés

Mariel B.
Senior Operations Manager
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 04/03/2021

"Managing OKRs through Ally"

Commentaires: Ally supports our business strategy.

Avantages: Seamless integrations and more are constantly becoming available.

Inconvénients: Reports and dashboards are good. The mobile app is excellent.

envoyé par Ally.io le 08/03/2021

Hi Mariel,

Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it! We're so glad you've found success with using Ally.io to support your business strategy!

Siddharth K.
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 27/04/2020

"Best tool to track OKRs"

Avantages: %age tracking on task level and overall picture on where we are, is what I like the most.

Inconvénients: The pricing is on a higher side, it could have been lowered, as at this price, we might not be able to get it adopted for whole org.

Hi Siddharth,

• Publié le 27/04/2020
Prathyusha T.
Junior Data Engineer
Études de marché, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 15/05/2021

"Review on using Ally"

Avantages: OKR's can help track the work done. We've been set goals that are to be achieved by an individual and as a team each quarter, that's a good feature to keep track of things.

Inconvénients: There're no cons that I know of to mention as of now.

• Publié le 15/05/2021
Bruce I.
VP Solution Delivery
Services et technologies de l'information, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 20/03/2020

"Weird UI"

Commentaires: We are supposed to be tracking our entire company OKRs with this tool. I find that I hate the UI so much and am so mystified by it that I start avoiding the weekly update OKR task

Avantages: I like having a tool to manage the OKR process. I like the check-ins, teams, sub-teams, individual and team OKRs

Inconvénients: Weird UI, I am constantly struggling with it. It needs to be significantly easier to setup and manage OKRs, users and team branches in the tool

Hi Bruce,

Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it. We'll pass along your input regarding the UI to our product team and work on improving this!

• Publié le 20/03/2020
Ronald T.
CFO
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Publié le 04/03/2021

"OKRs Are Goal Setting and Ally is the Organizer"

Commentaires: The hardest part about OKRs is the leadership needs to be bought in and make it a priority. The second hardest thing is organizing the goals (i.e . quantifying, alignment, etc) and creating transparency. Ally does a near perfect job of the organizing part.

Avantages: We like the ease of use and the fact that the team is receptive to our input and constantly improving the product.

Inconvénients: We would like them to build in an employee performance component based on the difficulty of the OKRs, and they are evaluating that idea.

Taylor H.
CRM Manager
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 02/03/2020

"Ally overall has been great with just minor dislikes"

Avantages: The ease of use and setup of Ally has been great. Being able to connect to both Salesforce and Tableau has been one of the biggest benefits along with checking in through Slack. The customer service team is very responsive and helpful with questions and have been a pleasure to work with so far.

Inconvénients: The software we were using had a better dashboard display to easily show the top company Objectives. This was beneficial for company meetings. Our CEO struggles with this part of Ally but it is really the only issue we have had.

Colm C.
CFO
Ressources humaines, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 24/07/2019

"Provides Great Visibility into the Work that Matters"

Avantages: Provides great visibility into the work that matters. Before, we were using Google sheets to plan and track our strategic priorities, which made it difficult for the organization to know where we stood at any point in time. Now it is easy to see in real time how we are doing. Super easy to learn and use. If you can navigate a web site, you can easily use this product. That is important when we are inviting in additional users. We don't have a large support function within our company, so any users questions come to me. Fortunately, given the simplicity of the UI, that has been very manageable so far. Seamless integration with all of the systems we already use like Salesforce, Slack, Asana, Google Sheets, Hub Spot and many others. Connecting these systems to Ally requires no IT support and takes less than a minute. This means users can continue to do their work wherever they are most comfortable. Ally just brings it all together so there is one place where we can see how we are doing. Tremendous customer support. Every time an issue does come up, the company has been extremely quick to respond. I wish all my vendors were this easy to work with.

Inconvénients: We have been using the product for about 2 months so far and don't have any major complaints. The product does not have every feature we would like, but the company seeks our input and is working aggressively to implement the ones that make sense, which is all you can ask for. They have already addressed two features we asked for, both of which were rolled out in less than two weeks from the time we asked for them.

Hi Colm,

• Publié le 24/07/2019
Nicole L.
Consumer Engagement Specialist
Marketing et publicité, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 29/07/2020

"Helping Accomplish My Goals"

Avantages: I honestly like how simple and easy it is to use and function! I have only used one other program for OKRs and it was complex but Ally makes their website simple and functional. It it easy to check-in and put if you are on track or behind and even add notes. I enjoy that you can add notes! I try to add a small goal that I will accomplish during the week and then in my next note say I accomplished this and this week I am working on finishing this project. I believe Ally keeps you motivated to stay on-top of your work because you have your weekly check-ins.

Inconvénients: I don't like how what I thought was an objective Ally says that it is not aligned to any objectives but I thought it was an objective on its own and that I was allowed to have another objective on its own.

envoyé par Ally.io le 05/08/2020

Hi Nicole,

Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it! We're so glad you're finding Ally.io easy to use.

• Publié le 29/07/2020
Madeleine C.
Founding partner
Conseil en gestion, 11-50 employés

"Ally for sales teams"

Commentaires: Great customer service and helpful integration with other platforms.

Avantages: Ally is fantastic for managing sales teams. It helps people focus relentlessly on what matters. It’s the basis for all my team 121s and learning plans.

Inconvénients: The synchronisation loses connection with google sheets when cells change. Fixing the connections to prevent this would be great.

Senior UX Researcher
Biens de consommation, 10 000+ employés
  • Publié le 07/04/2020

"Clarity & Feedback with Ally"

Commentaires: Ally allowed me to document my work, keep my manager informed, and set me up for success when it came time for my OKR review. I was able to point to each OKR and discuss my process. I would never have been able to do this before.

Avantages: I like the check-ins and the Slack integration. It makes it easier to do your record keeping.

Inconvénients: Users have to rely on Administrators to set up the projects. I would prefer to create a project for my overall work to be aligned to, rather than individually listed. It doesn't connect the individual's OKRs with the team if the Admin doesn't set it up to do so.

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it! We'll pass along your suggestion regarding setting up projects. We're glad you're finding Ally.io helpful.

• Publié le 07/04/2020
Dusty A.
Customer Success Manager
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 02/03/2020

"Really intuitive and easy to use"

Commentaires: Overall, it's a great way to develop personal accountability and to understand how to prioritize progression in OKRs. I've also really appreciated the small updates and the easy of navigation.

Avantages: The aesthetics are nice and makes it more fun to use. I'm a big fan of the progress bars, which are motivational and easy to understand. I like that changing the targets are so easy, too. Big fan of the ease of navigating between company vs personal OKRs.

Inconvénients: The small "open full view" button isn't intuitive and can be confusing. I'd like to be able to simply click the whole objective to open in "full view."

Hi Dusty,

Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it! We're glad you're finding Ally.io helpful. We'll make sure to pass along your feedback regarding the "full view" button.

Kateen T.
Director of Finance
Vente au détail, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 03/03/2020

"Easy"

Commentaires: Great to have the software not be the blocker when implementing OKRs!

Avantages: Getting rolling quick was the first thing we liked about this software. Intuitive infrastructure. Easy to add users, teams.

Inconvénients: Reporting. Having a consolidated view of status on all company OKRs would be incredible! Some stakeholders don't want to have to log in and poke into each OKR to see details.

• Publié le 03/03/2020
Michael R.
Associate
Capital risque et capital-investissement, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 18/03/2020

"Great, simple, and effective OKR goalsetting software"

Commentaires: Ally has overall been a great platform that our organization uses weekly or sometimes even daily to track our goals, update our progress, and stay honest with trying to meet our personal or organizational aspirations.

Avantages: The product is very simple to understand, setup, and implement. The website keeps the interface simple without the confusion that a lot of platforms bring. It also allows for users to easily create a "ladder-up" structure of OKRs so that people can create their own goals under larger team or organizational goals. It's very easy to update, view, and filter my OKRs or my team's OKRs.

Inconvénients: The software can be quite slow sometimes, especially when multiple people are adding, editing, or updating OKRs at the same time. I wish there was also a faster way to bulk upload our team's quarterly OKRs as adding them one-by-one can be tedious and slow.

Nicolette S.
Executive Assistant
Construction, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 18/03/2020

"Ally is a great business resource"

Avantages: Ally has brought our entire company together allowing us to be focused on and transparent about our goals and the progress we are making toward them.

Inconvénients: More flexibility on the way you can view company/ team/ and individual goals is needed for our company.

Brian D.
Biens de consommation, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 19/03/2020

"Easy-to-use tool for integrating OKR's"

Commentaires: Thus far, very positive first 2 months with it.

Avantages: The tool's UX is very friendly and easy to navigate. Has enough 'robustness' to get the job done across multiple users, but isn't too detailed to get lost in it.

Inconvénients: Overall, great tool. Some of the User vs. Team roles and assignments are a bit tricky, but rather minor point.

Hi Brian,

• Publié le 19/03/2020
Manuel N.
Admin
Jeux d’argent et casinos, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 09/06/2020

"good tool"

Commentaires: so far so good

Avantages: The possibility for the entire company to share okrs

Inconvénients: don't know yet. I can say I should keep on using it.

envoyé par Ally.io le 17/06/2020

Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it! We're glad you're finding Ally.io useful. Our team is always here to help and answer any questions you may have about Ally.io and OKRs. Feel free to reach out at any time if there's anything you need.

• Publié le 09/06/2020
Nick F.
Account Manager
Ressources humaines, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 18/03/2020

"Easy to use OKR tracker"

Avantages: I love the visibility. We have it structured so you can see the OKRs of anyone in the company. You can see where people are focused and find ideas for bettering your own OKRs.

Inconvénients: I wish it did... more. It seems like you could combine an OKR software with other task tracking softwares pretty easily.

Logiciels, 501-1 000 employés

"Great for what it is"

Avantages: Easy of updating my OKRs and Metrics. Navigating the software isn't very hard at all.

Inconvénients: The Chat features that keeps popping up when working with Ally. Let it just be in the background and not give updates every time I log in. I should be able to update my teams OKRs for them and from what I can tell I can't do that.

Kris R.
IT Manager
Services financiers, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 03/03/2021

"Quick to get up to speed"

Commentaires: It was useful to get everyone on the same page as far as the company's goals are concerned. We have done away with Excel spreadsheets we used to track all of this.

Avantages: The UI is easy to grasp and intuitive for someone with some technical savvy.

Inconvénients: Teaching everyone else in the company the nuances of the UI and the OKR workflow took some time.

• Publié le 03/03/2021
Sankar ganesh A.
Services et technologies de l'information, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 09/08/2020

"Useful Tool"

Avantages: A best tool that I know to define your objectives and track progress

Inconvénients: Probably it can help optimise the organisation hierarchy and help us notify and provide recommendation when OKRs are created. That way it's easy to collaborate and create our own OKRs based on the organisation hierarchy levels

• Publié le 09/08/2020
Logiciels, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 10/08/2020

"Easy to use & well-integrated with Slack"

Avantages: The dashboard vision is pretty clear and you can see where you stand on the progress of your objectives.
The OKR framework is really integrated and you have ton of features and integration with Slack.
The Slack bot is very useful to keep track and make sure you are updated.

Inconvénients: The delegation to fill up some OKR for other is not so user-friendly and you can be stuck when you want to update the objective for someone else.

envoyé par Ally.io le 19/08/2020

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it! We'll make sure to pass on your input regarding updating objectives to our product team. We're so glad you're finding Ally.io helpful.

• Publié le 10/08/2020
Todd F.
VP, Revenue
Assurance, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 21/08/2020

"Great Product and Support Team"

Commentaires: Our team is excited to final have clear OKR's by teams that are all focused on meeting the company's main objectives each quarter

Avantages: Easy to use and understand and lots of great features

Inconvénients: We initially had some issues with aligning OKR's, but the support team quickly customized a solution that met our needs

envoyé par Ally.io le 31/08/2020

Hi Todd,

• Publié le 21/08/2020
Tarundeep M.
SAP Architect
Produits alimentaires, 10 000+ employés
  • Publié le 02/03/2021

"A well developed product for OKR's"

Avantages: 1. The ease of use
2. How the objectives are cascaded downwards to each individual and also how they tie up to the managers Goals - its seamless
3. The predictive score/percentages/graph also shows us the TO-BE value so that we stay on track

Inconvénients: For my work and for what I use it for, I haven't come across any till now but sure there would be some scope for improvement

• Publié le 02/03/2021
Stephanie S.
Product Manager
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 18/03/2020

"Extremely User Friendly & Intuitive"

Commentaires: We are keeping track of the company objectives each quarter. It's nice to keep track of your personal objectives as well as your teammates progress.

Avantages: This software has a great UI. It is sleek and also user-friendly. I am never looking around the page wondering what to click next.

Inconvénients: I do not like when the chat bot comes up in the bottom right and wish there was a way to permanently dismiss it.

Dianne C.
IT Project Manager
Services et technologies de l'information, 501-1 000 employés

"Ally - Great Service"

Commentaires: Ally are a pleasure to deal with.

Avantages: The software is easy to implement and use. The Ally team provide exceptional customer service. They have a positive and appreciative approach regarding feedback and ideas for additional functionality.

Inconvénients: We initially had some functionality gaps required for our business. These have since been addressed.