En savoir plus sur PushFar

PushFar est une plateforme de mentorat et de progression de carrière d'envergure internationale qui offre ses services à des milliers de clients à travers le monde.

En savoir plus sur PushFar

No there's not currently something that we feel is missing. As we progress with the platform some things may come up but the team are always open and transparent on what the system can do.

PushFar - Notes

4,9
5,0

PushFar a reçu une note globale de 5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 51 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé PushFar ?

Sara Natsiq
Sara Natsiq
Membership & Mentorship Manager (Canada)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés

Great Product for Users & Administrators

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

The product is extremely easy to set up & customize as you need to. The automatic matching feature allows us to easily recommend mentors for mentees. It is great to be able to see a full list of everyone involved to understand the needs of mentees & how our program can grow over the next year. The free trial allowed us to easily set up our mentorship program & the PushFar team is always extremely responsive & helpful when we encountered technical issues.

We did not find anything difficult to use & I can't think of any cons to the product.

Alternatives envisagées : Chronus et Qooper

Pourquoi passer à PushFar : Pricing, customer service, ease of use & free trial period

Julie
Business owner and Leadership Coach (R.-U.)
Conseil en gestion, Auto-entrepreneur

Volunteer Mentor adding value to others

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Extremely positive in making connections with like-minded people and giving me a flexible volunteering opportunity. The international nature is especially wonderful for me because I love to make connections in other nations too.

I have been able to establish very productive mentoring relationship with women from other countries who are not able to pay for a mentor, this allows me to have a flexible volunteering experience myself. As a professional coach and mentor and a business owner, I have some ideas and tools that I can share with them to add value to them while at the same time gaining experience with people from a wide range of sectors I would not usually be able to speak with.

Training for incoming and experienced Mentors would be something to add in so that we can share knowledge on the platform, I feel quite disconnected from the PushFar team most of the time, I just use the platform but I do not feel part of the team. We could arrange workshops and share ideas and get to know the other mentors perhaps but this is not offered. Many many times, I message people asking for them to meet up (either as a mentor or mentee) but they ignore me, it can get a little demotivating to keep trying constantly

Lou
L&D Manager (R.-U.)
Musique, 501-1 000 employés

PushFar

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : It’s helped us with our mentoring relationships and we’ve also found it useful as a networking platform for new staff who can ‘shop’ for specialisms and get in touch with people across the business to chat more

It’s simple and easy to use. Clear and well structured web page, easy to search for mentors and group ‘skills and behaviours’

I’m not a fan of using the scheduling software but that’s about it

Megan
Senior HR Administrator (R.-U.)
Événementiel, 201-500 employés

Clarion Events - 5* Review

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : We introduced the platform to track our mentoring across the business and encourage networking, skill sharing and a culture of learning within Clarion.

The software is extremely user friendly an not overcomplicated. It has all the features needed to instigate and maintain a mentoring relationship. We are still in the process of integrating teams/outlook calendars with the platform which I think will be highly beneficial for users.

Only con is people not being able to reinstate an expired pairing request, which often happens.

Alternatives envisagées : Mentorink

Pourquoi passer à PushFar : Customer service and attentiveness was far better. The products and pricing were not too dissimilar, but it was the level of service received from PushFar that won us over.

Sarah
Head of Professional Learning (Allemagne)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2-10 employés

PushFar. Excellent Mentoring platform.

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : The benefits have been that educators around the world have begun to meet in this professional context, leading to rich conversations about their careers as well as strategies for improving student learning. It allows for equity in opportunities for professional educators to learn from one another. This is what we were looking for and this is what PushFar provides - along with an excellent, personal customer service and support.

The product is extremely user-friendly and when we have questions about extending the use of the platform, or suggestions about potential useful features, the PushFar team is exceptional in customer service. The [SENSITIVE CONTENT] really knows his stuff and is accomplished at explaining to others in a motivating and supportive way.

Uploading articles to the Thread. This is apparently in the pipline though. PushFar is always one step ahead of the game!

Anna
Member Engagement Supervisor (R.-U.)
Construction, 51-200 employés

5* Definitely Recommend

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Pushfar is easy to manage as an administrator and easy for our users to use. As a growing service within the organisation the Pushfar team have been so helpful and quick to respond to any questions we may have regarding Pushfar. Pushfar has allowed our company to have a programme that allows our Members to have control over their career development and development to become chartered members without us having to be as involved as we have been previously.

Sophie
Events Manager – Digital (R.-U.)
Construction, 51-200 employés

Great platform!

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : It has been great to work with Ed and the team to create a product that is personalised to our companies needs. The team have been very helpful and are always on hand to offer IT and general support. From an administrator side the platform is easy to use and great for us to review how our members use the platform.

It allows our members to network and connect freely without internal support. The programme allows members to be very specific in what they are looking for and the support they need. The ability to track all progress, goals and outcome.

Currently there isn't a con to the programme. Would be great to look to expand and progress with our members.

Paula
L&D manger (R.-U.)
Banque, 501-1 000 employés

User friendly

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Experience with PushFar and their team is excellent

User friendly a d easy to administrate, allows individuals to manage their own relationships and see who is on the platform most suitable to support them.

There is nothing we don't like, can' think of how to make it even better.

Stephen
Stephen
Project Management Student (Trinité-et-Tobago)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, Auto-entrepreneur

Pushfar Review

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : I have solved issues in finding potential mentors and networking with like-minded people.

Ease of use and simplicity. It follows a core model without the addition of fluff features that bring little to no value. The networking process is much easier in comparison to other platforms like LinkedIn. It also has an international presence so it is easy to seek out individuals from all over the world

Lack of particular features that would enhance the overall site. Examples more badges to encourage user participation, a feature for group mentoring, and an online suggestion box instead of having to go to the creator directly. Last but not least, many users do not use the site as it is intended.

Adam
Senior Manager, Talent Management (R.-U.)
Assurance, 1 001-5 000 employés

Mentoring on scale

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Excellent. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is always available to quickly respond to queries or provide demo material (live or recorded) as needed for our ongoing marketing

PushFar has enabled us to offer a larger mentoring service to our employees - based on employees being at the heart of profile creation and matching. The training resources available in the platform guide people accordingly and we have been able to create sub-platforms within our main platform for targeted groups and initiatives (e.g. diverse mentoring groups linked to programmes).

The software and platform is excellent. The MI available is great when you can get your employees to keep logging their mentoring goals and meetings in the platform - that is an organisational challenge

Director (R.-U.)
Art/artisanat, 51-200 employés

Perfect for Mentoring - Highly Recommended!

Commentaires : I've had a superb experience. The whole team are always extremely dedicated to ensuring our mentoring success and always provide us with additional innovative ways to make sure our mentoring programmes work.

PushFar's platform is extremely easy to use and allows me to manage my own mentoring relationships and report on our entire organisation's mentoring quickly and effectively. If anyone is looking to run a mentoring programme, they need PushFar. Not only is it fantastic at matching people together but it also is immensely effective at ensuring our mentoring pairs are engaged and stay on track with mentoring activities.

Nothing! It serves the purpose we need and whenever we've had suggested or requested additional features, PushFar have delivered them quickly and effectively.

Steve
Leadership Development Manager (R.-U.)
Vente au détail, 1 001-5 000 employés

Beauty in it's simplicity...

Commentaires : We've opened ourselves up to more diversity of thought - allowing colleagues around the globe to connect with others around the globe to enhance their skills and abilities.

Simple, effective, easy to use, broader appeal so it's not just a mentoring programme. Integration into our HRIS allowed us to open our population up to so much more through mentoring. It allowed us to open our colleagues up to a diverse network of people, not just in our own business, but externally as well. Global reach and utterly amazing.

As with any new technologies, there's always a couple of little teething issues. The team at PushFar are amazing and sorted them.

Imarenakhue Lilian
Owner (Italie)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés

Makes it super easy to find mentor and mentee. The matching is super relevant

Commentaires : Pusher helped me to discovered true connections with real professionals in my field of interest. The mentoring relationship is superb thanks to the best and accurate matching done by the software

It’s very easy to request a mentoring relationship (mentor/mentee), super easy to schedule a meeting, follow up etc. Mentoring really made easy and pleasantly amazing! Thanks Pushfar

This software is so well done and perfect which makes it impossible to find any “cons”. I love Pushfar!

Tony
Director (R.-U.)
Gestion des investissements, 501-1 000 employés

Fantastic Platform to Run Mentoring Schemes

Commentaires : PushFar offers us a great way to manage and run mentoring schemes, which we used to do in a very limited way. Being able to run mentoring efficiently and see direct value is great. The platform is extremely easy to navigate and understand and I would highly recommend it.

PushFar is extremely easy to use, while offering a comprehensive and extensive list of features to help our employees manage their mentoring relationships, and management to see what is happening. Great onboarding experience (took less than a week from contract to our first mentor matches), and very innovative feature releases.

Nothing yet. Any features lacking are always quickly added by their team.

María del Pilar
Full Stack Developer (Mexique)
Logiciels, 11-50 employés

My favorite tool for career growth

Commentaires : In the past few months, I've met some amazing people on PushFar who have helped me achieve some of my professional goals, and I even started collaborating on projects with one of them, which is great because we now have kind of a "mutual mentoring" relationship.
Currently, I have a great mentor who's been helping me gain confidence for job interviews and to prepare correctly for them. What is most amazing about this is that my mentor is PushFar's [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], which goes to show how committed he is to the platform's mission.

It gives you exactly what it promises you: an easy way to find mentors or mentees who are interested in the same topics as you, a community of people willing to help each other grow, and a great tool to track your progress and your goals.

The software is great, the only thing that could make it better would be to have more users.

SIMON
Client Portfolio Manager (R.-U.)
Services financiers, 51-200 employés

Perfect site for Mentoring

Commentaires : Very useful tool for staff to manage their own mentoring.

It is an easy interface to use and allows mentors and mentees to easily get in touch. Simple to use

No complaints at present. Software serves as a great tool for employees and employers alike

CEO (Grèce)
Musique, 2-10 employés

Mentoring made simple

Commentaires : I am a really big fanof PushFar and its mission

- Connecting with Mentors and Mentees - Staying organised with goals - Connecting with a likeminded community - Free to use

- Its a new platform but functionality is being added all the time

Viktorija
Paid Media Coordinator (Serbie)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

The best way to push your career!

Commentaires : Using this platform over the years I have significantly improved my career. Since I have joined the platform since early beginnings I had the honor to work with PushFar [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] as a mentor.[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is super professional, always willing to help, approachable (even he is very busy), and kind. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] supported me with giving career advice that help me make a great progress over the time. I believe that having a mentor is one of the most important things for having a successful career.

- easy to use - connecting with people all over the world working in the same industry as I do - knowledge and experience exchange - motivation and support - great mentors

I didn't have any difficulties with using software, user experience is great done and it's easy to navigate.

Kenneth
Physician (R.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 1 001-5 000 employés

Virtual the "New" name of the game!

Commentaires : I am responsible for mentoring colleagues and am also responsible for training staff and I have found it very useful, especially in these "virtual" times.

It is well laid out, functional and easy to navigate through the relevant features

I honestly could not find any aspect of the software which I did not like. I have used other platforms and I have found that PushFar is superior.

Scott
Vice Chairman Candidates Fund (R.-U.)
Organisme politique, 501-1 000 employés

Superb Enabler

Commentaires : From our initial engagement we found the experience as made as easy as possible by the Pushfar team. At every step they helped us understand the workings of the system and which would suit our aspirations best.

The software was simple to set up and easy to learn how to use. We were up for running within a few weeks of contacting the Pushfar team and the experience was seamless and smooth.

We’ve not come across aspects that have been a problem so far; it’s very adaptive and easy to scale.

Rosie
Marketing Manager (R.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Mentoring made simple

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I’m pleased with my experience so far. Over the last month, I’ve been able to make meaningful connections with other digital marketers. I have a mentor for my business and a mentee who I help with university challenges.

Easy, simple and effective. My favourite feature at the moment is video calling, especially with virtual mentoring sessions!

Can’t really think of any, liked it all!

Malcolm
Retired from a PLC company as People and Culture Director (R.-U.)
Équipements publics, Auto-entrepreneur

Mentor

Commentaires : I have gained some mentees and I have been approached too.

Having retired from working with people throughout my life career, I wanted to give something back. I am so pleased to have found Push Far which gives me access to people looking for Mentors and Mentees looking for Mentors. I have had people contact me and I have contacted others offering help. The system is easy to use. I particularly like the messaging system and the diary reminders which link to my own calendar.

Nothing - the software is excellent. I like the way it works for me.

Sam
Sam
Founder (R.-U.)
Médias en ligne, 2-10 employés

Amazing product, great results

Commentaires : Awesome. Found a mentor within a really short time period, they still mentor me now and have delivered massive value!

I was able to connect with a new mentor super quick, and new mentees. The product is clear, effective and easy to use and links you up with great matches for your goals.

Nothing that I can think of, it works exactly how I needed it to.

People Partner & Development Manager (R.-U.)
Aviation et industrie aéronautique, 51-200 employés

Why was this not done before?!

Commentaires : My experience so far has been excellent. I'm looking to introduce it across the business, when the time is right. Meanwhile I've used it for my own professional development and already recommended it to individuals seeking a personal mentor outside the business. Pushfar are open to feedback and seem to work collaboratively with their audience and key advisers to continue to improve the system. Its a competitively priced platform and the benefits within an organisation to enhance talent and leadership development programmes is sizeable.

Its a simple yet effective platform. Powerful in that it can connect so many people actively seeking to mentor or be a mentee - so the experience starts as a positive one straight away. Its easy to set yourself up and I found a mentor quickly. The platform continues to improve but the functionality for the purpose is there and can only continue to get better.

Initial navigation to setting up the meeting/goals but this has already improved.

Khululiwe
Training and Development specialist (Afrique du Sud)
Hôtellerie, 201-500 employés

Best Platform for Growth and development

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Very good.

The algorithms that pick the suitable candidates to help you and ones you can assist.

Not up to so far. I've not had any least appreciated moments.