Avis clients sur PosterMyWall

Filtrer par :

• Service client

En savoir plus sur PosterMyWall

PosterMyWall is an easy-to-use, template-driven DIY graphic design app. Anyone can design like a pro on PosterMyWall.

En savoir plus sur PosterMyWall

89 avis affichés

Jan C.
Jan C.
Adminsitrator
Institutions religieuses, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 05/12/2019

"I Look Like a Pro!!!"

Commentaires: I am able to crank out posters and flyers like a true graphic designer. Working for a religious non-profit organization limits a lot of commercial options, but PMW has a TON of templates that have been uploaded to the site!!!

Avantages: The ability to use templates, customize designs, and add premium graphics all from one site. The ease of use makes even the most BASIC user look like a PRO!!!

Inconvénients: Would like more options to customize photos and graphics (re-color, customize sizing, etc). These are very minor compared to the great benefits and value of the software.

• Publié le 05/12/2019
Connie M.
Director of Admissions, Communications and Marketing
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 24/03/2021

"Graphic Designers Dream Software"

Commentaires: I use PosterMyWall daily. It helps with all aspects of my job including admissions, communications, marketing, yearbook advisor and more.

Avantages: By trade I am a graphic designer but my other responsibilities do not always allow for me to create. PosterMyWall is fantastic! I can choose a completed design, add my own twist or design from scratch. The fun never ends.

Inconvénients: To be honest my only complaint is not having spell check. Unless they do and I am unaware.

Lacey N.
Marketing Director
Construction, 10 000+ employés
  • Publié le 27/07/2021

"Modern Designs - Easy to Use"

Commentaires: PosterMyWall makes me look like a graphic designer and helps me get content out quickly. Overall it makes my job easier.

Avantages: Very easy to implement into my daily workflow. PosterMyWall has great design options that are more modern than other programs. I love the variety of designs and search functionality.

Inconvénients: There can sometimes be a very small lag when resizing photos in your design, but it has never stopped me from recommending this product.

• Publié le 27/07/2021
Andrew C.
Andrew C.
Company Director
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 24/03/2021

"Disapointing results, but I gave it a go."

Commentaires: Unfortunately I recieved a lot of negative feedback about my poster campaign.

Avantages: Personally, I thought it was easy to use and thought it would be effective.

Inconvénients: I tried to use youtube to host my video poster so I could use the embedded code on my website.
Unfortunately, when the video ended, it directed my clients to watch other videos and provided links to my compeditors.
Trying to get the embedded code from other online html editors proved fruitless.

Jinshina E.
Digital Strategist
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 05/05/2021

"Smart, Smooth and Professional"

Commentaires: I'm forever grateful to this app.When the pandemic hit India so severely I had to resign and start something new.PMW helped me to build my digital marketing brand Neocatalyst, from scratch.

Avantages: My experience with Postermywall so far is excellent. It has been 4 months since I'm using this app for online editing and poster creation and I make around 20 to 30k(inr) per month with the creatives I made through PMW.
Major pros.
* They have several layouts and posters, which will accommodate almost all businesses, when compared to Canva this tool provide perfection close to adobe tools( Canva is bit linear )
*Minimal system requirements when compared to others, economical and easy to implement. Adobe tools has an array of features, some of which can be overwhelming to beginners. So if you are a fresher in Graphics designing I suggest PMW.
*You can work from anywhere from any system since no software installation is needed.
*Multiple image resizing options( masking), Background removal with in seconds and output quality also awe-inspiring

Inconvénients: * Many functionalities are limiting if you are on a small device.It is easier on more significant devices.
* They don't have a proper text editing integrated, no spell check, no cap to small letter change etc.
* Manual masking is lil tricky.

• Publié le 05/05/2021
Brandi S.
Mar Comm Manager
Hôtellerie, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 13/05/2021

"Top of the Line!!!"

Commentaires: It is been awesome. I love this software and highly recommend it.

Avantages: Hands down, the best professional-looking templates for flyers, invitations, letters etc. I know that I can come to this site and easily find a template that I will love.

Inconvénients: On the non-paid version, it still has the logo at the bottom. Also, the Free stock images are not that great.

• Publié le 13/05/2021
Shari R.
CEO, Marketing and Public Relations Professional
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 24/03/2021

"AMAZING CONTENT CREATION PLATFORM!!!"

Commentaires: Overall, no time soon will I NOT be utilizing PosterMyWall! It has become a permanent addition to my content creation for a reason.

Avantages: I love how easy it is to create content no matter what it is you need (logos, business cards, resumes, flyers, social media posts, video posts, ads, banners, menus, invitations, album covers, posters, labels, certificates, post cards, planners, YOU NAME IT!) There are so many varieties of each content type, so many unique graphics that you would not come across anywhere else, and so many ideas that will help you create something even when you have NO IDEA where to start! This content creation platform is simply perfect and a MUST to use regularly!

Inconvénients: The cost for credits, when extra is needed, is pretty expensive. Ideally, the cost should be cut in half. Also, it would be great to offer a Pay in 4 plan to pay for the subscription plan as it is a bit on the expensive side as well.

Lee-anne R.
Administrator
Immobilier, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 17/11/2020

"Extremely Versatile - Makes marketing EASY"

Commentaires: I use this product all the time. Streamlines my marketing and allows me to deliver something fresh to my clients all the time.

Avantages: Love love love Poster My Wall. Super easy to use... so many options - even with the free version. High-quality downloads and different download options. Organize your saved templates. VIDEOS. I can go on and on. So worth the money.

Inconvénients: I wish there was a customer service phone number. I do not like sending emails. Not thrilled about having to purchase some extras when you already pay for premium.

• Publié le 17/11/2020
Saraann A.
Relations publiques et communications, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 24/03/2021

"Amazing product ... Hughly recommend. So versatile!"

Avantages: This one program has the *best templates*. I use for all social media, flyers, digital signs ... about everything. Customer support very responsive. At first, I thought it a tad expensive. After using it, I canceled several programs. This has become my daily go to. Never watched a tutorial. That easy!

Inconvénients: The one major adjustment PMW needs to make ASAP: *allow different text sizes per letter*. If you design something, you can't make any letter or word a different text size. Need this badly.

Patricia K.
Chair
Divertissement, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 24/03/2021

"My favorite software program"

Commentaires: Love the program, thank you.

Avantages: The ease I am able to make posters, flyers etc, and adapt them to our needs.

Inconvénients: copy and paste from articles or msg, I have.

Diane B.
Director of Finance/Accountant
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 31/01/2020

"Very Efficient, Very User Friendly"

Commentaires: We needed a software that could be used to create eye-catching posters and flyers to advertise our company's accreditation services. The templates offered by PosterMyWall have made this very easy. Using this software has made the process much less tedious.

Avantages: PosterMyWall is very simple and easy to use. There are many templates to choose from and they cover a very wide number of themes and events. The labels are accurate and the fonts are quite lovely. I especially love the features that allow users to search for and insert any clip art desired. It has been very useful and really adds to the functionality of the application. It was also very thoughtful of the developers to allow users to change the size of the canvas based on what the graphic will be used for (eg. flyer, poster, business cards etc). PosterMyWall really makes graphic designing much easier.

Inconvénients: When searching for templates under a specific theme, it is sometimes difficult to find a suitable one. This is because many other templates pop up that aren't related to what you initially searched for. In the event that one wishes to create their own poster, flyer etc using a blank template, this would be much easier if photoshop was a feature of PosterMyWall. This way, it would be much easier to create that flyer, poster etc because all the editing would be done in one software. However, this isn't too much of an issue.

• Publié le 31/01/2020
Haywood nicholas W.

"Excellent Software"

Commentaires: I Have Had A Great Experience, So Far!

Avantages: The Ease By Which I Can Produce My Work.

Inconvénients: The Price Is A Touch High, But Overall A Great Product.

Michele M.
Sales Director
Vente au détail, 11-50 employés

"Amazing Graphics!!"

Commentaires: My overall experience has been amazing.

Avantages: I love the versatility of this product. I am able to produce amazing-looking graphics. Templates help to get me started but I am able to create fantastic ones from scratch as well. The background eraser tool is my go-to as well as the masking tool!!

Inconvénients: It is sometimes hard to find stock images that meet my needs. The phone app is a bit tricky to manage but works in. a pinch.

David S.
Bus driver/musician
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 21/06/2020

"Great product and staff"

Commentaires: I would have to say my experience has been delightful! The customer service is second to none at the quality is top tier!

Avantages: The ease of being able to create a professional quality poster, is amplified to a new level in this software!

Inconvénients: Buy only problem that I did not find out about this sooner!

• Publié le 21/06/2020
Sashana B.
Freelance Makeup Artist
Cosmétiques, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 13/01/2020

"Absolutely My Favourite Designing Software"

Commentaires: PosterMyWall is now my go-to for creating posters of any kind. You can create some of the most professional-looking posters at absolutely no cost to you.

Avantages: The templates are very easy to find and use because they're geared towards certain categories (eg. the makeup industry). They look very professional, and are eye-catching and usable as they are. They don't require a lot of editing and the features offered are simple and perfect for anything you would like to achieve. The labels on the page are precise and you don't need instructions to use it. I'm a freelance makeup artist and PosterMyWall was a joy to use. I was able to create several posters (prices, service listings, terms and conditions and advertisement) very quickly and with ease.

Inconvénients: On some templates, for instance those intended to promote sales and discounts, you don't have the option of placing the portion that says "sale" or "% off"where you want it to be on the poster. That made it a bit frustrating because of the way in which it limited me. However, there are many other (equally attractive) templates to choose from which will not have that limiting effect on the user.

• Publié le 13/01/2020
Jason F.
Student
Design, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 17/05/2021

""PosterMyWall Pros and Cons""

Commentaires: Overall, my experience with using PosterMyWall has been excellent. It always gets the job done and allows the clients to be satisfied.

Avantages: The app is very user-friendly. It has a wide variety of templates that complements many different events and functions. It allows the designer to easily create or edit templates. The tools that are provided are very useful for photo editing such as the transparent tool, edge effect, cropping, filters, and so on. It allows one to easily let their design imagination come alive. It also allows one to upload their own photo while you still have access to their wide variety of stock photos, shapes, and clip arts. PosterMyWall is a powerful design application.

Inconvénients: There are clearly a lot more pros than cons but some things I believe that could be adjusted within this app are;
The cost for high-quality design and the availability of more icons that can be used for logo making.

• Publié le 17/05/2021
Annette S.
Sr. Director of HR
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 51-200 employés

"Flyers In a Snap"

Commentaires: Using the software is so simple - I can do a flyer in less than five minutes.

Avantages: Poster My Wall has something for almost any Category. Creating RSVP's and flyers for events, doing employee appreciation, or creating a wellness challenge - there is a flyer that can be modified. If you like creating your own, it simple to upload photos, Logos, or use just text fields.

Inconvénients: Nothing. Software has everything we need.

Erwin S.
Systems Manager
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 10 000+ employés

"Its a great program"

Commentaires: I give it a 10 out of 10. When I need support, its there. Only issue is a want and that's to create storage files

Avantages: The samples, templates and quality of photo choices are great

Inconvénients: I wish it would let me create files to store things instead of one long page of art

Karen W.
Chief Designer
Vins et spiritueux, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 01/11/2019

"Easy to use software to design promotional flyers etc."

Avantages: This software is so easy to use. I started with a template and easily modified it to suit my needs. The tools available make creating a flawless design very easy. And if you need inspiration they've got hundreds of templates for all types of interest. Once I was happy with what I created I was able to instantly download my design for a very low price. I love it.

Inconvénients: There was nothing I didn't like about this software

• Publié le 01/11/2019
Shana W.
Ministry leader

"Excellent website!"

Commentaires: Excellent website and customer service

Avantages: I love the simplicity of making great designs.

Inconvénients: I have nothing to complain about. I enjoy this site.

Susan A.
Social Media Director
Restaurants, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 24/03/2021

"Poster My Wall is the Best!"

Avantages: The flexibility of the program is amazing! I am responsible for posting entertainment and events on several sites daily. The variety of choices helps me immensely in creating interesting and riveting posts. It is, without a doubt, the foremost software I've ever used in my position of Social Media Director in the last 7 1/2 years!

Inconvénients: Honestly, I have yet to find any discrepancies using the software.

Natalie J.
Instructor
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 24/03/2021

"Best POS site out there"

Avantages: I love how easy this site is to use. It’s got a great layout and range of pre-made templates to make jobs quick and easy

Inconvénients: Could do with working better on a mobile. That’s my only struggle.

Brenda A.
Graphic Design Chairperson
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 08/04/2021

"Church Marketing Design"

Commentaires: My organization loves the designs created with this application

Avantages: Partnership with Pixabay
Background removal!!

Inconvénients: Unable to copy/ paste an image only from one design to another

• Publié le 08/04/2021
Chantel W.
Graphic Designer
Design graphique, Auto-entrepreneur

"Satisfied Client"

Commentaires: Overall great experience

Avantages: I like the frequent enhancements and upgrades.

Inconvénients: When I receive my cashout/royalities. Sometimes it takes a while even when I reach my reward amount of increments of $50. I also don't like that I have a specific amount of background remover chances. If I delete or undo, I am not sure if it has reset the count.

Marie M.
Admin
  • Publié le 06/05/2021

"Great way to get professional design w/o being a professional"

Commentaires: Easy to use. Not everyone is a graphic designer but Postermywall helps those of us who want pro look without having to hire someone one.

Avantages: Great way to get professional design w/o being a professional. Lots of templates to choose from it is easy update with your info.

Inconvénients: One thing I don’t care too much for is the cost to have the product logo removed from finished products. It would be great to possibly pay one flat fee and to remove logo for the year?

• Publié le 06/05/2021