15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur PosterMyWall

En savoir plus sur PosterMyWall

PosterMyWall est une application de design graphique à créer soi-même, facile à utiliser et axée sur les modèles. PosterMyWall est un outil de création professionnel accessible à tous.

En savoir plus sur PosterMyWall

Avantages :

This software is super easy to use and has helped me offer more design options to my customers.

Inconvénients :

I haven't yet come across anything I don't like, although the app is a little hard to use.

PosterMyWall - Notes

Note moyenne

Facilité d'utilisation
4,7
Service client
4,5
Fonctionnalités
4,6
Rapport qualité-prix
4,6

Probabilité de recommander le produit

9,2/10

PosterMyWall a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 171 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé PosterMyWall ?

Partagez vos expériences avec d'autres acheteurs de logiciels.

Filtrer les avis (171)

ibrahim
ibrahim
Graphiste (Niger)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Design, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Meilleur application de design gratuite

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : J'utilise cette application pour des conceptions graphiques, sociale média, bannière....que j'utilise pour la publicité de mes formations et aussi que je publie sur mes sites et réseaux sociaux, depuis des années.

Avantages :

La chose la plus géniale c'est le fait que l'application contient une infinité de modèle modifiable et personnalisable gratuitement.

Inconvénients :

C'est le fait que ça nécessite une consommation moyenne de connexion.

nedra jeanela
secrétariat bureautique (Congo-Brazzaville)
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

positif

5,0 l’année dernière

Avantages :

ce logiciel est très pratique avec une gamme de produits qu'il propose pour faciliter mon travail

Inconvénients :

ce logiciel est parfait pour la conception j'adore

Kathy
Kathy
Marketing Manager (É.-U.)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Vétérinaire, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

Great addition to our lobby.

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : We've gotten many compliments on our display board and the graphics used. The designs definitely help it stand out in our lobby.

Avantages :

The templates are excellent quality and professional looking.

Inconvénients :

Sometimes searching for a particular theme template can be cumbersome.

Ansh
Ansh
Operations Specialist (Inde)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Automobile, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

The best animation and poster designing platform

4,0 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : The platform is great it has helped us to create a bridge with our digital audiences and followers. Now we are able to deal with a larger bunch of people just by little creative mind and features of postermywall.

Avantages :

The drag and drop option available in the platform makes the whole process very easy and smooth. Postermywall has a user-friendly interface which helps you to create great animations and designs. Now I can post different types of business ads and offer posters made by postermywall on our digital platform which has resulted in increasing our over all customer engagement.

Inconvénients :

Although there are lots of templates but for some domains, you won't get the perfect template to work on it and it has few image editing options which is not sufficient sometimes. The app version of the platform is worse it doesn't work properly and crashes by itself. You may need to take help of other platform if you need some premium-level design.

Andrew
Andrew
Company Director (R.-U.)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Services et technologies de l'information, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

Disapointing results, but I gave it a go.

3,0 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Unfortunately I recieved a lot of negative feedback about my poster campaign.

Avantages :

Personally, I thought it was easy to use and thought it would be effective.

Inconvénients :

I tried to use youtube to host my video poster so I could use the embedded code on my website. Unfortunately, when the video ended, it directed my clients to watch other videos and provided links to my compeditors. Trying to get the embedded code from other online html editors proved fruitless.

THOMAS
President (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

The Best most Simple Graphic & Motion Design Program on the market

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Poster My Wall has been a game changer for all of my graphic designs needs.

Avantages :

Ease of use, lots of variety, endless templates and design ideas.

Inconvénients :

Limited amount of custom fonts available.

Erica
Pub (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Easy to use, even for a beginner like myself

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : A friend recommended it to me and. I’m so thankful she did! I like it very much!

Avantages :

Ease of use, many templates, photo, audio, music and video options to choose from, or create your own, and a good price

Inconvénients :

Every time I save, I have to go back to My Stuff to retrieve my project to continue editing.

Yusuph
Administrator (Tanzanie)
Matériaux de construction, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Yusuph PosterMyWall

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Avantages :

I like it because it is easy to use, it's not complicated and do not need a lot of graphic designing knowledge to use.

Inconvénients :

Needs a very stable internet to open and load files and features.

Debbie
Regional Vice President (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 51–200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Great quick way to create art by using templates.

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : I've used the product for many years for nonprofit work, property management events and personal events. Overall, it is a quick way to create a flyer.

Avantages :

Easy to start with template ideas of similar nature. This also provides graphics that are not uploadable.

Inconvénients :

Lack of flexibility in spacing and layering art. In word for example: can add art behind, in front of or around text.

Randolph
Creator (É.-U.)
Divertissement, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Good Product with room to grow in it's core functionality

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : My experience with PosterMyWall has been positive and I have recommended it to several colleagues over the past couple of years.

Avantages :

The templates and user interface make it easy to create great designs quickly.

Inconvénients :

The product does not allow Copy & Paste between multiple designs when in edit mode. Copy & Paste is the most basic functionality of an authoring & publishing tool. I understand that this is difficult given browser functionality when moving things between browser tabs. But, there is a very simple solution that could be implemented with about 10 days (80 hours) of development time. Contact me if you are interested in the requirements for a Copy & Paste feature.

Herb
Pastor (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

A True Digital Gift

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Ease of use has saved time and proved to be a positive use of time involved. Enhanced presentations and allows for professional looking quality.

Avantages :

Very easy to use. Does not require master skills to use. Easily accessible templates and images but easily accepts my own.

Inconvénients :

Does not accept HEIF Images. Thereby limiting use of my personal files unless I first convert them which now means increasing my storage size.

Gail
Assoc. Minister (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Easy to use

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : I have used poster my wall for church, my cruise business and personal. The templates are easy to use and modify. The quality is great

Avantages :

The different templates for all my needs and being able to modify them

Inconvénients :

I haven’t found anything I don’t like as of yet.

Kathy
Owner/Manager (É.-U.)
Sports, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

PosterMyWall - for ease, convenience, and professional posts and documents

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : PosterMyWall has made my social media posting, my digital posting and my printing to post beyond simple. I do not feel that I need to hire someone to do this for me, whereas before using this product, I felt that my creations just weren't at the level I wanted them to be at. It has definitely raised the quality of our posting, and therefore raised the perception of our business to match what the quality of our business product is.

Avantages :

The ease with which I can create anything - in a variety of sizes - is incredible. It no longer needs to be a 'forever project'. It's quick and with the templates provided, there are always ideas there to spur on the imagination.

Inconvénients :

I would love to be able to change the size of a creation and have all the pieces of it be proportional. I often need to do a social media post, a website page, a poster and a flyer that I would like to be nearly the same. But, when it's resized, not all the parts resize, and so everything has to be manually moved around and resized.

Ngong
Graphic Design (É.-U.)
Design graphique, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Very good app for quick graphic images

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Excellent. The interface is user friendly and everything is made easy with the drag and drop tool. More free templates helped me achieved graphics more faster

Avantages :

It's easy interface allows even those with no graphic design experience to create attractive designs with another good advantage of the app is the large variety of templates available, which can be without difficulty custom-made to meet your particular needs. Additionally, the app's intuitive drag-and-drop feature makes it simple to add images, text, and different diagram factors to your posters. Another pro is the potential to save and access your designs from any device, making it a awesome tool for on-the-go sketch work.

Inconvénients :

Haven't really gotten any major disadvantage

Thomas
Director of Operations (É.-U.)
Restaurants, 51–200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Poster my wall review

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Avantages :

The ease and quickness in which i can make a flyer

Inconvénients :

Too many digital options, prefer the still flyer option

Haywood Nicholas
President (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Excellent Software

5,0 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : I Have Had A Great Experience, So Far!

Avantages :

The Ease By Which I Can Produce My Work.

Inconvénients :

The Price Is A Touch High, But Overall A Great Product.

Tina
Assistant to the President & Assistant to the Director of Marketing (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 51–200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Great service to use on a daily basis!

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Great! Awesome! Extraordinary! Would definitely recommend!!

Avantages :

There are so many features that are available to make any type of digital or physical print. The program is also very user friendly.

Inconvénients :

Everything has been great so far! The only minor thing I would mention is that it would be nice to have a "fill" option to use on graphics.

Jason
Student (Jamaïque)
Design, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

"PosterMyWall Pros and Cons"

5,0 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Overall, my experience with using PosterMyWall has been excellent. It always gets the job done and allows the clients to be satisfied.

Avantages :

The app is very user-friendly. It has a wide variety of templates that complements many different events and functions. It allows the designer to easily create or edit templates. The tools that are provided are very useful for photo editing such as the transparent tool, edge effect, cropping, filters, and so on. It allows one to easily let their design imagination come alive. It also allows one to upload their own photo while you still have access to their wide variety of stock photos, shapes, and clip arts. PosterMyWall is a powerful design application.

Inconvénients :

There are clearly a lot more pros than cons but some things I believe that could be adjusted within this app are; The cost for high-quality design and the availability of more icons that can be used for logo making.

Erwin
Systems Manager (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 10 000+ employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Its a great program

5,0 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : I give it a 10 out of 10. When I need support, its there. Only issue is a want and that's to create storage files

Avantages :

The samples, templates and quality of photo choices are great

Inconvénients :

I wish it would let me create files to store things instead of one long page of art

Shana
Ministry leader (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Excellent website!

5,0 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Excellent website and customer service

Avantages :

I love the simplicity of making great designs.

Inconvénients :

I have nothing to complain about. I enjoy this site.

Pinkie
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

LavernMc

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Overall, I love Poster My Wall. I recommend it to everyone looking for this type of program.

Avantages :

* The templates. *Ease of editing the templates. *Time - it doesn't take hours to originate and edit. *Collaboration feature. *Ease of sending directly to a professional printing company

Inconvénients :

This is not a big problem, but I would like to be able to copy and paste from other programs.

Natalie
Instructor (R.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Best POS site out there

5,0 il y a 3 ans

Avantages :

I love how easy this site is to use. It’s got a great layout and range of pre-made templates to make jobs quick and easy

Inconvénients :

Could do with working better on a mobile. That’s my only struggle.

Gloria
Communications Ministry Leder (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

PosterMyWall Review

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : I am having no issues with PosterMyWall. I've enjoyed it so much that I've shared it with several churches and they're now on board using it.

Avantages :

The availability of content that allows for the creation of original content.

Inconvénients :

The one feature that I wish was available if the capability to reverse image/flip an image. Often times, I like to have the same image facing each other and that's a feature I have not been able to utilize. If that was available, I'd love it.

Tiffany
Administrative Assistant (É.-U.)
Enseignement primaire et secondaire, 5 001–10 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Great tool for beginning users

4,0 il y a 8 mois

Avantages :

The various pre-made options for different events/settings makes it much easier to get something made quickly.

Inconvénients :

Some of the pre-made options do not allow for easy editing. There are times when I want to change a color, or image, and I am unable to accomplish this.

William
Designer (É.-U.)
Production audiovisuelle, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Over Joyed With Poster My Wall..

5,0 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Very Happy with poster my wall..it gets the job done.

Avantages :

Ease of use. Takes very little time to get the hang of where everything is and get started on whatever you dream up. Very happy overall and intend to use this site for years to come

Inconvénients :

Can't think of any Cons about this site.