Avis clients sur QuickBooks Online Advanced

• Service client

En savoir plus sur QuickBooks Online Advanced

QuickBooks est un logiciel de gestion d'affaire de bout en bout qui peut évoluer avec votre entreprise.

En savoir plus sur QuickBooks Online Advanced

594 avis affichés

Bob T.
Online Radio Expert/Host; Podcast Host; Ordained Minister/Award Winning Author/Prof. Public Speaker
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 10/09/2019

"Over 10 years of complete satisfaction!"

Commentaires: 100 percent satisfied. I have been approached with offers to switch. I turn every single one of them down. QuickBooks has proven to be to be the absolute best software for me to use in this area.

Avantages: I love QuickBooks for Non-Profits! I have used this software exclusively for the past 10 years with no problems at all. I have received numerous compliments from Board Members of the accuracy and detail I provide when it comes to our financial reports. I have been told I provide the best reports they have seen (many are members of other non-profit boards). It is all accomplished with just a few clicks and the reports printed out!

Inconvénients: It does take a bit of getting used to. Especially when you are first setting up the system. Once it is set up, it runs along fine. One thing to make sure of is the category of the items you are entering. Otherwise, your reports will contain mis-categorized information. Be sure to check over your reports for accuracy in that area. If identified, it is a simple fix - but you must check it over.

envoyé par Intuit le 11/09/2019

Hearing that you've enjoyed using QuickBooks for so many years makes our day, Bob! We're thrilled to know that you're able to confidently present accurate data with the reports you've created without breaking a sweat. You can continue rely on us to have your back for years to come. It sounds like you're a pro, but if you ever need any assistance, we recommend checking out the Community. Here, you'll find detailed articles and advice from fellow users and QuickBooks Team members: https://community.intuit.com/

Thanks for an awesome review!
Morgan, The QuickBooks Team

• Publié le 10/09/2019
Harmony F.
Business Office Manager
Vente en gros, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 11/12/2019

"QBO is Definitely Different"

Commentaires: Our overall experience with QBO Advanced has been pretty good. I think with the development and implementation of more features or customization of different "modules" to be customer specific it would serve us perfectly. And hey, the price is WONDERFUL!

Avantages: What I like most about using QBO Advanced is how user friendly and simplistic it is to use. We transitioned our entire financial management system and for the most part it was relatively smooth.

Inconvénients: There were many obstacles to overcome in the transition to QBO Advanced. It mainly involve how to find work around solutions for areas not offered in QBO Advanced such as specifically detailed inventory management and also fixed assets. The inventory process in QBO is clunky and too simplistic for our company, BUT since QBO is so easy to use we have customized processes to make it work for us.

Wes S.
Vice President
Vente au détail, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 14/09/2020

"The Sofware You Love To Hate"

Commentaires: We have used Enterprise for years and we had to make a change because our inventory was getting out of control. Sadly, Enterprise is missing about 5 things to make their manufacturing perfect and it just doesn't look like that is ever going to happen. Accordingly, we had to try and find an MRP software and the only way it would work well was moving to QBO. This was like making a choice to either get punched in the gut or punched in the throat. Either inventory was workable or accounting was workable.

Avantages: It integrates with our current ECommerce cart and a few other programs (e.g. Zapier).

Inconvénients: They have radically tried to over-simplify the product. For instance, the Vendor tab being under Expenses. As every accountant knows, Vendors aren't solely about Expenses. This is just one example of how, in trying to make this product more intuitive, they have thwarted anyone with accounting experience in using it. There are so many things you cannot delete. Too many to try and list here.

• Publié le 14/09/2020
Sarah H.
Development Director
Philanthropie, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 10/06/2020

"Quickbooks Small Non-Profit"

Commentaires: Overall the program has been great to use for our smaller nonprofit and made life easier. It is a commonly used program as well which helps when working with 3rd party businesses or board members. The customer service has also always been great and responsive.

Avantages: The setup and flow of this program is user friendly and makes training a new user simpler than some other accounting programs. The reporting is also done very well and the templates are well planned out.

Inconvénients: Setting up a new user to use the system can be complex, especially on a server environment and may take a higher IT skill level

• Publié le 10/06/2020
Kyle H.
Accounting
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

"Ease of use"

Commentaires: The chart of accounts feature of QBO is much cleaner than the two previously used accounting softwares. Also the reporting functions are much more user friendly for non-accounting employees trying to find financial information that makes sense to them.

Avantages: Everything is very clean, and easy to navigate. The general features of the software are user friendly to all levels of accounting. If you have never used an accounting software before QBO makes it very accessible to find important and valuable information about your finances with relative ease.

Inconvénients: The more in depth features do take a little time to navigate. There are also a lack to "advance" features for some of the functions but it overall fits the bill. There is nothing that is missing that is an absolute need for business function- just more of a "would be nice".

Kevin Z.
Director Of Operations
Hôtellerie, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 11/12/2019

"The one stop software for any Business"

Commentaires: I am currently learning how to better integrate my time keeping services with quick books and I am overall happy with the transisiton

Avantages: This Software is absolutely essential to my day to day operations.
From the ease of use in payroll services, tracking inventory, combining all purchase and financing accounts and creating invoices for all of my customers I could not be happier with Quickbooks.
What I really love is that software is always adapting and improving to help with more and more essential tasks, and if I don't know how something works there is always a Webinar/Customer service agent/video to give myself and my employees the tools they need to meet any accounting challenge.

Inconvénients: The only two issues I have had is with compatibility with the payroll time clock services I would like to use, and this is more personal preference than anything else. I would like to see more options for bio metric time-clocking services than is currently available. the second is the saving of last used dates in the software meaning you have to be vigilant when making invoices or printing checks (I have lost a ton of checks this way)

Ryan C.
Vente au détail, 13-50 employés

"Quickbooks Online Advanced"

Commentaires: There are so many reasons why we love working on Quickbooks online. The credit card processor working through our website, the mobile app and card processor, as well as the integration to WordPress and to help add automation to our financial recording.

Avantages: There are so many features to this software, but my favorite is definitely the online platform. I am able to see the progress of the business through my phone or iPad and not just sitting behind a desk. So much business is done on the road or moving around and having the app easily accessible I can always be in touch with what is going on in the company.

Inconvénients: Setting up the new company file was difficult. We were moving from QuickBooks desktop and it had to much data (20 years worth) that we were not able to compress it then upload the information to the new platform. We were able to do batch uploads which did allow us to preserve some data but it did make the transition a little more difficult than it needed to be.

Molly C.
Senior Financial Manager
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 11/12/2019

"Best Move My Company Ever Made"

Commentaires: The cost for this product is amazing. We have saved $100,000 yr since switching from NetSuite. My team and I honestly prefer QuickBooks for everyday bookkeeping and business operations. For our company the switch was a no-brainer.

Avantages: This software is so easy to use and makes training a breeze. A ton of the functionality makes everything more efficient and intuitive. The reporting is awesome and easy to create your own custom reports.

Inconvénients: You cannot have multiple tabs open and you cannot easily create consolidated financials to include multiple instances.

Joe M.
COO
Vente en gros, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 11/12/2019

"The Best Option Out There"

Commentaires: We were doing all of our accounting manually before and it got to a point where we could not keep up. Now none of our upcoming expenses are a surprise and we know with great accuracy what our financial position is while we are determining if an opportunity is right for us.

Avantages: I like that it is universally used so no matter how many different financial professionals from how many different companies I have to deal with they are familiar with the software so there is no learning or teaching curve there.

Inconvénients: The biggest flaw I would say is when a new 3rd party program comes out that works well with my business Quickbooks seems to lag behind in having some kind of integration available. Ideally I would like all my softwares so integrate with Quickbooks so that I can use the full power of the system.

Laura R.
Digital Strategist
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 11/12/2019

"Quickbooks Online is Sleek, Professional, Easy, but Lacks Some Custom Reporting Features"

Commentaires: Overall, Quickbooks Online can replace the accounting software of most small-to-medium businesses. It's easy to use and fast. You can use Quickbooks Online from anywhere, any device, at any time. That's a big deal. I love having the ability to browse it on my computer and then, when I need to, bring it up on my phone when I'm at the coffee shop or with a client. Intuit hit it out of the park with this app.

Avantages: The best feature is easily the sales tracking. It's easy to create quotes, turn them into sales orders, and then onto invoices. The process is easily linkable with many POS and ecommerce solutions.

Inconvénients: QBO lacks some of the most robust reporting features that I'm used to. This is the biggest issue with the online software.

Politique publique, 13-50 employés
  • Source : GetApp
  • Publié le 15/06/2018

"Good for small companies with limited transactions"

Avantages: Online accessibility - can work anywhere with an internet connection. Linking to bank and credit card accounts is handy. Linking to Bill.com and Expensify are also easy.

Inconvénients: As a controller and an accountant consultant on the side, I would recommend the online version to small businesses with fewer than 5-10 employees and revenues under $1 million that have very few transactions. For companies that have multiple approval layers and AP invoices, you would need an add on app like Bill.com to handle. We use Expensify and Bill.com to handle expense reporting and AP. QuickBooks Enterprise edition would be a better fit for companies with more than a million in sales and more than 10 employees, but costs can add up on that platform.
-Approval levels are very broad. If I want to allow someone to add classes, I have to give them access to banking and reports that are only for partners to see. Further a la carte customization for permissions would certainly be handy.
-Speed - even with high speed internet, processing multiple AP invoices is very slow compared to the desktop counterpart.
-Accounting integration - when allowing accountants access to the company file, downloading the GL needs to go to excel. If the GL is large, it may exceed the line limit for Excel.
-Some reports are unable to use the custom fields. This creates problems when the custom fields are critical. in our case, we can't run a report of payments received that includes project numbers. In order to get that report, I need to use Zapier to extract payments as they come in and send them to a google sheet. So the only listing I have for payments listed with our custom fields is in Google sheets!

• Source : GetApp
  • Publié le 15/06/2018
Leann S.
VP, Operations
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 11/12/2019

"So much better than complicated systems!!!"

Commentaires: We have realized much richer reporting, faster data entry and uploads, connection to multiple apps such as Bill.com, and a wealth of information readily available through QuickBooks training, online experts, and even YouTube videos.

Avantages: We love that QuickBooks provides an online option that is easily accessible for all of our virtual employees and financial advisers. It has been a breeze to use compared with our old system (Abilla MIP). In today's digital age, we don't often need all the complexity - just the natural, simple, and efficient financial management systems.

Inconvénients: The only thing we haven't liked is that our transition from MIP had to be done manually.

Tammy P.
Staff Accountant
Logiciels, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 11/12/2019

"It's All About The Extras"

Avantages: QBO Advanced includes the analytics through dashboards and Fathom. These are powerful tools and very useful for management. The Enhanced Custom Fields are valuable for our company as we are able to capture information that can be kept in QBO with the client instead of having several spreadsheet to keep this information. The Customize Access By Role is helpful for us because we are able to then develop UI from our software into QBO allowing our developer to have access to QBO but not have access to the entire company file. Feedback is very vital for us the user. As we find something that could make our jobs easier, or a way of getting information out you can always enter the feedback in for Intuit's development team to review. I have experienced that some feedback has been addressed, which adds value for us because we know that the software is becoming a tool that will do all that we need it to do.

Inconvénients: We lost a couple reports when we converted over from desktop, but Intuit is constantly working on enhancing the software.

Michael L.

"QBO Improving"

Commentaires: We experience little downtime, despite some slowing of speeds. We're impressed with QBO at this time.

Avantages: Many new features being updated regularly. Does what we need it to do.

Inconvénients: Speed improvements as our file grows is very important.

Sabrina R.
CFO
Immobilier, 51-200 employés

"Multi Small Company"

Commentaires: Quickbooks Online Advanced overall has served our purpose well, especially as a small company, but as we continue to grow and with the expense increase we may need to look for other options that are more robust. It was worth it to attempt to make the system work for the cost, but not so much anymore.

Avantages: The software is easy to use and can be accessed by multiple people in multiple locations. There are a multitude of videos available when attempting to do something new.

Inconvénients: The cost has increased from $30 to $150 per month, which is a major increase for what doesn't seem like a lot of extra tools. The few things that our company needs cannot be helped with Priority Circle, we need the system to work more like desktop did.

Curran H.
Admin Assistant
Politique publique, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 21/08/2019

"Complicated Software, With Deep Capability"

Commentaires: Overall I find it very helpful. It is easy to enter and find bills. It had a steep learning curve, but once overcome, it is extremely helpful software.

Avantages: The ability to find any transaction, bill very fast. There are reports that can be deeply customized, bills can be searched easily, and it is easy to switch between companies.

Inconvénients: It has too many features! It has a million options, and options within options. If you are inexperienced with the software, it can be hard to find what you are looking for. Once you do find things it becomes quite simple.

envoyé par Intuit le 22/08/2019

We love knowing you've been able to locate the transactions you're looking for quickly and easily, as well as create customized reports to view specific data, Curran! We wanted to make sure to provide as many options and features as possible to meet your business needs. To find out more about how certain features work in QuickBooks, we invite you to check out our video tutorials: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/tutorials/

Thanks for a great review!
Morgan, The QuickBooks Team

• Publié le 21/08/2019
Richard M.
Director of Operations
Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 11/12/2019

"Quickbooks Online for Aircraft Maintenance"

Avantages: Quickbooks Online allows us to streamline our accounting process as well as inventory tracking. Our customers love to be able to receive estimates and invoices online as well as pay online. With unlimited chart of accounts and excellent reporting features we are able to monitor the pulse of the company daily.

Inconvénients: If you are not an accounting guru, have access to an accountant or you do not understand debits, credits and accounting concepts you are going to feel lost. There is an extreme learning curve for small business owners who go from physical books and spreadsheets to Quickbooks Online. Once you learn everything you will find the software very helpful, but when you first get started odds are, you're going to inadvertently make a big mess of your books until you figure it all out.

April F.
Vice President, Secretary, Treasure
Restaurants, 13-50 employés

"Easy to use"

Commentaires: I am completely self taught with keeping books in my business. Quickbooks online has made this even easier than any desktop version. I have been using Quickbooks online since it first came out and I am pleased with the continual progress and improvements made to the system. I feel the fees are very reasonable, but I do take advantage of many of the features. Payroll is the best feature. It saves time and money. I would never want to use an outside source unless I no longer had to do any bookkeeping myself.

Avantages: Easy to set up and use.
Help section is very useful.
Most everything is intuitive to figure out.
It is great to access information from anywhere and anytime.
Mobile access is good.
The Pay Now feature with invoices is very nice and eliminates the need for credit cards.

Inconvénients: CHAT feature is hidden deep in trouble shooting.

Sara H.
Administrative
  • Publié le 12/12/2019

"Efficient and Insightful"

Commentaires: Since switching to QBO Advance our company has not only been able to work efficient and effectively but also pinpoint trouble areas both within our financials and bookkeeping. We have been able to work towards correcting and improving these areas. Overall, we are very happy with our experience thus far with QBO Advanced.

Avantages: There are several features we find extremely convenient, including, the ability to directly connect our bank accounts, remote access to our software, and the at a glance profit and loss for projects. We also find the project feature to be the most useful and enjoy the hourly cost rate within projects to be extremely insightful. A final area we find extremely useful is the user permissions feature within QBO Advance; this feature has given us the ability to broaden our users and therefore increase our workflow efficiency without sharing our financial data.

Inconvénients: We have found the payroll add-on to be difficult to work with, specifically, distributing the different pay rates because our employees get paid different wages when working on government jobs as well was when they work overtime. Overtime does not seem to accurately pull from the time cards and pay appropriately for overtime. We also wish more payroll data had transferred when switching from desktop to online.

• Publié le 12/12/2019
Beth M.
Owner and COO
Marketing et publicité, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 11/12/2019

"All-Encompassing, Integrated Accounting Program for Small Businesses"

Commentaires: Sending invoices out to clients on a recurring basis used to vex me! But invoicing with QBO is quick and simple and I can see whether the client has open/viewed the invoice. Now I can even create invoices in batches! I can send reminders, statements, and clients can pay online with credit cards or ACH, allowing cash flow to improve. I can also see AR reports and then follow up easily.

Avantages: Overall this product is easy to use and offers the tracking resources our company needs. I also love the add-ons for processing payroll and the merchant services. It is a seamless, easy process for me to process payroll at a fraction of the cost of payroll processing companies. Also, I have yet to find a per transaction cost lower that Intuit's Merchant Services, plus it cuts the amount of work I would have to do if I used an outside credit card processor. I also like that this is cloud-based, online software that I can access from any computer at home and at work (or even at a coffee shop).

Inconvénients: When I have a question or need assistance, the customer service has not been as good as I would expect to support what is, in my opinion, such a great software. QBO Advanced, however, has upgraded with a service called Priority Circle.

Kristen F.
Accounting Dept
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 11/12/2019

"Great step up from QB desktop"

Commentaires: QB Advanced has been a great addition to our workplace. I am the main user and I like the ease of reports and other functions.

Avantages: The product is user friendly. It is easy to navigate and find all the features. The tech support are always friendly, fast and always help with any questions I have had.

Inconvénients: There are many features that we do not use, but I'm sure would be helpful to other companies.

Samantha M.
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés

"Mandatory for Business"

Commentaires: It has been good. The price is a pain, but you get a ton of features even if you dont use every single one. We have enjoyed using QBO for years and will continue to use the service.

Avantages: -The customer service is on point every time. They are super helpful and can help you with errors and questions of any sorts. Any time I have had to contact them, they are quick and helpful. They also are kind!
-New Features added all the time

Inconvénients: - Wont save the date to the actual date. It saves the last date you put in, which can be a really huge error later if you didnt change the date and went about your day.
-Prices tripled and they did add a ton of features, they arent really used by my size company and we had to get the upgraded version for ONE feature we use, which feels like waste

Sue E.
Executive Director
Films et cinéma, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 12/06/2018

"My experience with quickbooks has been very positive."

Commentaires: easy to use and teach
makes our ability to do work very easy

Avantages: easy to use
easy to teach
functions are compatible with our organization's operations
Allows a lot of customization for reports

Inconvénients: not cheap
tech support is too expensive
some updates are not necessary. Seem to occur just so it can be said that it was updated.

envoyé par Intuit le 15/06/2018

I want you to have all the info you deserve about why support incurs a fee and the reasons behind updates, Sue. While many subscription-based products have support included in the monthly charge (like Online), our standalone Desktop products are billed once upon purchase. Instead of charging more for the product itself, the price is kept at a lower rate by offering advanced support separately. There's more about support plans, and what you can still get without them, at https://community.intuit.com/articles/1501198. Additionally, the need to upgrade the program, and discontinue older products, is a decision predicated on the assurance you will receive top of the line software and support. As older products are retired, all attention can be given to the most secure and feature-laden service on the market.

Before I forget, thanks for reaching out with your review. Happy filming to you and your team at Rehoboth Beach Film Society, by the way. Break a leg!

Jess, The QuickBooks Team

• Publié le 12/06/2018
Tara S.
  • Publié le 11/12/2019

"Works well for small business"

Commentaires: On a day to day bases, it is easy to use and easy to see a quick snapshot of where our company stands. Customers can view and pay their invoices online and money is deposited quickly. It has helped increase our cashflow.

Avantages: The software was fairly easy to set up and is very easy to use. Very forgiving. Errors can be corrected easily. (with the exceptions noted below)

Inconvénients: The recurring transaction feature does not always work as expected.
Accounts or products that are created in error can only be made inactive, not deleted. We now have a lot of extras since the accountant that helped us import our Sage data imported everything twice. We have 2 of all our products and accounts.

David N.
CFO
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 11/12/2019

"QBO Advanced is underrated"

Commentaires: QBO is easy to use and not because it's aimed towards inexperienced users or people who have no accounting background. It can be simple or used in advanced ways.

Avantages: The dashboard, cloud-based nature, and layout of the software has been up to date for at least 7 years whereas other general ledger software have stuck with more traditional builds.

Inconvénients: There isn't much I dislike. There are changes that are desired but these are features that other software also do not have.