15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Hostfully Guidebooks

En savoir plus sur Hostfully Guidebooks

Ravissez chaque client avec des recommandations locales et des informations sur les propriétés critiques grâce à des guides numériques de marque.

En savoir plus sur Hostfully Guidebooks

As for cost, I have one property and Hostfully gives me free access and usage of the Guidebook program.

Nothing to dislike but I'll keep writing because there's a text minimum.

Hostfully Guidebooks - Notes

Hostfully Guidebooks a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 121 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Hostfully Guidebooks ?

Craig
Craig
CEO & Founder (Australie)
Immobilier, 2–10 employés

State of the art guest guidebook system

Commentaires : We use Hostfully guidebooks to provide a great experience for our thousands of guests. The ability to create templates saves us a lot of time creating new guidebooks. Both our guests and owners are extremely impressed by the functionality.

Saves us hours of time, great guest experience, mobile responsive, easy to use.

The recommendations screen is a little hard to navigate.

Tara
Head Sloth (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 2–10 employés

Absolutely the best and easiest to use

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Our guidebooks are the key to our communications with our guests. They provide all the information on the home from directions to how to find the fusebox. We use the guidebooks for everything and are always looking for more ways to utilize them.

Setting up cards that can be used for multiple guidebooks saves time and I love that the recommendations appear on the map as it is important for our particular area. Being able to embed videos to assist with complex instructions make me happy. The absolute best thing is being able to start with one guidebook for free which allows you to get a feel for the software to see if it works for you first. Then, adding on to your "starter" is easy. My guests rave about our guidebooks. They are easy to incorporate into your communication with guests as easy links via email and texts too. Highly recommend.

The only pain point I had, and this was when I was first starting out, was the help section. For someone not used to the layout or the software, the lack of a stupid-proof help section was a little frustrating. I understand the chat section and how the "Help" works now, but at the time, it was not as obvious and frustrating at times. It really is easy to use, but some folks may prefer a bit more hand holding by Mr. Obvious when going through the process.

il y a 9 mois

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback, Tara! We're thrilled to hear that Hostfully's guidebook solution has been a valuable asset for your communication with guests. It's great to know that features like setting up cards for multiple guidebooks and embedding videos have been helpful to you. We appreciate your candid input about the initial challenges you faced with the help section, and we will work on improving our Guidance. Your recommendation means a lot to us, and we're delighted that your guests are enjoying the guidebooks. We look forward to continually serving you and finding more ways to enhance your guest experience. :)

Dan
Dan
Educator (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 10 000+ employés
Source : GetApp

Launching Hostfully

Commentaires : Have started yet. Just trying to get it going!

Lots of great features!! For someone looking at a completed guidebook, it would be very helpful.

Extremely complex and challenging to get all the details put in properly on the paid version while waiting for emails to get a response. Would be real nice to have phone support or screen shots to assist. The videos are helpful for the overall site but NOT for specific fine details or when glitches arise.

Laura
CTO Integrator (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 11–50 employés

Juniper Holiday + Home

4,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Great product, super simple (maybe too simple in some areas) that can definitely grow to become an industry standard.

Super easy to use and send out to guests.

Can't stand that when you add a Recommendation card it automatically goes to the top and pushes other recommendations down. We have to manually rearrange all of our books each time a new recommendation is added :-(

Tim

Hostfully Guidebook Keeps Guests Informed if Only They Would Read

Commentaires : My experience with the platform is it has been terrific to work with. There are a lot of features and capabilities that may not be readily apparent to a first-time user, such as how to include the ability for guests to review you after their stay, or how to customize the checkout list, or rename a category. But just know, the platform is flexible and there are many ways to organize and setup your guidebook to be uniquely yours.

The program is tremendously flexible for taking once written binders of information into accessible information whether links, text and/or video. Use of Google Places helps to ensure recommendations are good looking and have all the relevant information such as an image, link, map and whatever information a host would like to write in recommending an attraction, bar or restaurant. Guidebooks created with Hostfully look terrific whether on a computer, smartphone or printed. As a property manager, there's really no need to manage multiple documents of information to send to guests. You can print your guidebook and keep a binder if you want, you can email a PDF version or you can send a link to the guidebook. Hostfully becomes the one place to update all house information, rules, policies and guest recommendations and that's darn handy! And if you are a property management company implementing Hostfully for many properties, you'll appreciate the ability to Brand your guidebooks.

Hostfully allows you to manage multiple guidebooks. As an administrator of several guidebooks, how to manage one entry to many guidebooks can be a little confusing until you gain experience with the program. However, the fact that Hostfully has such a capability places it in a unique position so I'd call this also a Pro.

Hugo
Owner (Espagne)

Fantastic tool

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Can highly recommend Hostfully Guidebooks

We do own more properties and it is great to have this tool. There is no need to rewrite a manual as you can easy select which items you would like to use for the different properties.It is pretty easy to use and the helpdesk is there in case you need them.

Don't know. Maybe it is possible to have some functions of the guidebook available om my website so people can see some recommendations before the book a stay?

il y a 7 mois

Thank you for your wonderful feedback and recommendation, Hugo! We're thrilled to hear that Hostfully Guidebooks has been a fantastic tool for managing multiple properties. Your suggestion about having guidebook functions available on your website for guest recommendations is a great idea and something we'll consider. We appreciate your support and are here to assist you whenever you need. Thank you for Choosing Us!

Maria

Digital guidebook

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Less guests contact me foe instructions or questions they may have.

I can have videos for instructions to my guests.

I wish I could have a place to insert my own website for direct booking

il y a 7 mois

Thank you for your valuable feedback, Maria! We're delighted to hear that our digital guidebook has been helpful in reducing guest inquiries. We appreciate your suggestion about adding a direct booking website feature and will certainly consider it for future updates. Your input is essential to making our service even better!

Stephanie

Guidebook reivew

5,0 il y a 3 mois

I like the visual format of the guidebook and how the information is presented to the end user. We are a small vacation rental business with only one property. However, for a low cost, we have a professional guidebook that can be shared easily with our guests. I love how customizable it is, and I can decide how little or how much information I want to include. The marketplace feature has been very valuable.

Sometimes some features are a little hard to navigate or figure out where they are/how to change the information.

Georgina
Owner (Costa Rica)

Easy to use software

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : It took a bit of time to set up but once it was done it’s super easy to add or modify the information.

It was easy to set up and easy to use. Love that it adds the map and all the information is right there.

I wish that you can include one of the recommendations into different categories, instead I have to add the same place multiple times for each category.

Garrett
Immobilier, Auto-entrepreneur

Best str software out there!

5,0 il y a 3 mois

The ease of use for guests and the clean format of the app

The lack of an app and only web based version for so long

Aly
Business Development Manager (Grèce)
Construction, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

My experience

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : It works for my booked guests, I think I need to improve my guide box for guests to use it more often

Simple templates and easy to customize to target to the guests detailed recommendations and information

Easy and shareable in an easy way also it has useful categories

Hannah
Manager (R.-U.)
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 2–10 employés

Highly recommend this software

Commentaires : Great experience all round, I have needed help once and it was so easy to contact someone at customer service and they talked me through on the phone and solved my issue!

So easy to use, easy to navigate as a guest as well as the creator.

Nothing, the software does everything I wanted it to do!

il y a 2 ans

Thanks a lot for the awesome review, Hannah! We're happy to know you find the Guidebook easy to use and hit the mark for you. Thank you for being a loyal Hostfully user. :)

Karen
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, Auto-entrepreneur

Hostfully Makes Life Easy

Commentaires : Love this product

Great source to provide vacation home information for guests

Filling out all the information and not knowing exactly what I was doing.

il y a 11 mois

Thank you for your review, Karen! We're thrilled to hear that Hostfully has made your life easier and has been a great source for providing vacation home information to your guests. We understand that filling out all the information might have been confusing, and we apologize for any inconvenience caused. It's great to know that the ease of use and mobile accessibility have been beneficial for your guests. We're glad you love our product! :)

Marilyn
Managing Member (É.-U.)
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, Auto-entrepreneur

Perfect Guide for My Vacation Rental

Commentaires : Overall positive experience

I'm not sure how I found out about the Hostfully Guide, but it couldn't have come around at a better time. I had my own personalized guide, but every time it needed updating it was a major time consuming project. What I like the best is the ease in which I can update and how my guests can access it on their phone, laptop, tablet or computer. Plus they can also pass it along to other family members or friends who will also be staying at our home. Another wonderful feature is that it incorporates both the house manual plus tips on where to dine, shop, visit, etc. I've already promoted the Hostfully Guide several times when new vacation rental managers or owners ask for some tips on how to provide this very information to their guests. And since I only have one home the price is right (FREE!)

There isn't anything I don't like about it.

Monica
Self-Employed (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, Auto-entrepreneur

Level Up Your Hospitality Brand with Hostfully!

Commentaires : Offering a customized electronic guidebook for our guests adds value for their stay and experience here at the Chick Inn on Main in Summerville, SC. Guests are always extremely impressed with the link and QR Code!

I currently only use this software for the electronic guidebook feature and I love how easy it is to create new recommendations/cards! Love how I can customize my own pictures for each restaurant/attraction/location that I add. I have the QR code in a frame for our guests staying at our home, in addition to sending them our custom link immediately after they book with us!

Integration and the ease of use is amazing. I truly don't have any areas for improvement to suggest on behalf of Hostfully's electronic guidebook feature.

il y a 2 ans

Monica, thank you so much for the amazing review! We're delighted to know you love your experience and manage everything with ease. It's awesome to know your guests are exceptionally impressed too! Thanks again :)

Nicki
Owner (Espagne)
Hôtellerie, 2–10 employés

Much better than others in their field

Commentaires : This saves us so much time as an extension to our FAQ page on our website.

We have the paid version as we have several properties - we love it's ease for guests, the layout is user friendly and for us it is easy to add to and distribute. Particularly like the language translation features as our guests are multi national.

At the moment there are some glitches in the translation tool but I understand this is being worked on.

Haley

Haley says you need Hostfully

5,0 l’année dernière

These are so easy to put together and so necessary for my business. Every guest receives one before and during checkin at one of my Airbnb Locations.

It is a little tricky to navigate when putting it together.

l’année dernière

Thank you for your great feedback, Haley! We're glad to hear that you find Hostfully's guidebooks easy to put together and essential for your business. We understand that navigating the platform while putting the guidebook together can be a bit tricky, and we apologize for any inconvenience caused. We're constantly working to improve the user experience and make the process smoother. Thank you for choosing Hostfully.

Juan Miguel
CEO (Porto Rico)
Hôtellerie, 11–50 employés

Very good product

5,0 l’année dernière

It helps our team communicate and work together. It elevates our guest experience.

No significant cons to the product. Overall happy with the experience.

Mark
Director (Nouvelle-Zélande)
Services aux consommateurs, 2–10 employés

Hostfully Guidebooks

Commentaires : We get awesome response from our guests when we send them the link to our Guidebooks, with all our property details and recommendations. They like that they can easily navigate through these, and that the recommendations we set up can then take them to websites about the activity/place to find out more. It's been good having additional features added such as being able to produce custom categories.

I like the way the final product presents to our Short Term Rental Guests, and the way you can apply changes or add features across multiple properties easily.

That it doesn't give a very good printed version of the Guidebook

Owner (R.-U.)

Easy and useful platform

Commentaires : Sharing Holiday Rental information with our guests before arrival and during their stay.

The software is very easy to set up and to update when necessary, with many options to enrich the added information. The structure is perfect for the content needed and demanded for a Holiday Rental, with friendly "Cards". One of the favourite is to be a able to put the name of the recommended business and the platform displays the map automatically. It is a good tool to share information with our customers in a browser environment rather than an app. This can be used but almost every guest.

There are no Cons. We haven't had a problem or a negative issue since we started using this platform.

Tahirah
Property owner (É.-U.)

Great hospitality platform

Commentaires : I love that I have everything in one place and I could just send a link to my guests or print out each portion needing printed. It's very easy to use for both owners and guests.

Easy to use Self explanatory User friendly Useful and great for guests Nicely designed

There's nothing I do not like except I'm not sure how secure it is.

Eric

Using for one Rental

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Easy to use and easy to provide to my guests. I don't have any negative feedback and am appreciative of all that Hostfully does!

It is easy to manage and I was able to create my unique URL. The information I can add here is great for my guests!

The only thing I wish worked easier is the categorization of cards when I find them. A lot of them come up as Other when they are obviously Places To Eat or Attractions. This is a minimal gripe and can be adjusted easily though.

il y a 12 mois

Thank you for your kind review, Eric! We're thrilled to hear that it has been easy to manage and that you were able to create a unique URL. It's great to know that the information you can add is valuable for your guests. We apologize for any inconvenience you've experienced with the categorization of cards. We truly appreciate your positive feedback and support. :)

Maria
CAO (Canada)

A Great Guest

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : We are very happy with the the Guidebooks and find it very helpful even for our staff.

The guide book is very easy to use and most of all we can send the link to our guests so that they can read our policies and ask questions, make suggestions and or comments before they arrive.

At present we are very happy with the Guide books and dont see any negatives.

il y a 9 mois

Thank you for your positive review, Maria! We're delighted to hear that our guidebook has been easy to use and beneficial for both your guests and staff. It's wonderful that you appreciate the ability to share policies, gather feedback, and facilitate communication before guests arrive. We're glad to have met your needs and look forward to continuing to provide you with a great experience. Thank you for choosing Hostfully!

Immobilier, Auto-entrepreneur

Professional guestbook for a affordable cost

5,0 l’année dernière

Getting started is easy and the system is fairly customizable.

Navigation can be a little confusing at first.

l’année dernière

Thank you for the positive review, Chris! We're glad you find Hostfully to be a professional and affordable Guidebook solution. We appreciate your feedback about the ease of getting started and the system's customization. Thank you for choosing Hostfully!

Hope
Executive Assistant (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 11–50 employés

Guidebooks Platform- Review

Commentaires : It has been beneficial for us to track how many of our guests are actually using the links and information.

We work within this software daily and find it very user friendly and easy to maneuver. The support team is very responsive and always available for questions and concerns.

The links are not secure so we can't input sensitive information