Avis clients sur SnapSuite

par SnapSuite

Filtrer par :

• Service client

En savoir plus sur SnapSuite

Helps service and construction companies improve scheduling, manage project costs, and reduce paperwork stress.

En savoir plus sur SnapSuite

• Support client
  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
  • Publié le 02/08/2019

"Most Efficient Field Service Management Software"

Commentaires: The rep really took the time to understand the inefficiencies of our business processes and delivered on his promise. The demo was promptly scheduled and the on-boarding process was smooth.

Avantages: SnapSuite has immensely helped our business become more efficient. It synced seamlessly with our existing Quickbooks system. My technicians use flip phones and the text message updates from SnapSuite enabled them to work even more efficiently. Our company saw a 15% increase in revenue after working with SnapSuite. My employees now manage their time better and that has helped the business grow.

Inconvénients: The fact I least like about SnapSuite is that I did not find this software earlier.

• Publié le 02/08/2019
Jared D.
Services aux consommateurs, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Essai gratuit
  • Fonctionnalités
  • Support client
  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
  • Publié le 19/07/2019

"Fantastic Fact Finding"

Commentaires: The person who gave me the demonstration took the time to understand our needs and offer a tailored solution. He was real. He was honest. That alone deserves a 5 star review.

Avantages: I really like how the SnapSuite consulted with me regarding the needs of by business. Unlike other software firms who just deliver a pre-delivered pitch and tell you their software will work perfectly for your business. SnapSuite really took the time to identify our needs and outline how they can solve them.

Inconvénients: It is perhaps a little too custom. If that can even be considered a downside.

• Publié le 19/07/2019