En savoir plus sur Blend

Blend, avec plus de 200 clients parmi les banques et coopératives de crédit, fournit aux prêteurs à la consommation une plateforme de prêt numérique évolutive.

En savoir plus sur Blend

Non disponible

Non disponible

Blend - Notes

3,2
3,3
3,2
3,0

Blend a reçu une note globale de 3.2 étoiles sur 5 d'après 4 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Note du produit

Note du produit

Pays

Pays

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Blend ?

Mortgage Loan Officer (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 1 001-5 000 employés

Highly Customizable & Useful Tool

5 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : So far we've been using it for nearly two months and it's been helpful especially with the changes within the mortgage industry. Our customers seem to be able to navigate their end of the process while the loan officers and operations team may have a higher learning curve due to the multiple facets, we're all getting used to the system. I do like how the system can also generate asset statements directly from the client's accounts when allowed although not all investors allow for this.

Highly customizable. Whatever industry you are in, Blend can be adapted to fulfill the required CRM needs your organization will need. For my companies specific needs, we were able to adapt it to a high functioning data collection system for new clients seeking a mortgage. Everything is transferrable within our systems from Blend and being able to have it mimic our not so "user friendly" interface but in a clean client facing format is very important.

As with anything that is customizable, there are always too many options which can create training delays and confusion with a large user base. Often times, too much customization is not good and I found that my organization allowed for more functions than I believed necessary to fulfill our tasks.

Michael M.
CIO (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 1 001-5 000 employés

feature rich

4 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : speed to market with market-leading POS software... exactly what we needed

product is feature rich and borrowers and banker both find it easy to use; we get lots of positive feedback

integrations need to improve--this is happening now, so that is good.

Retired (É.-U.)
Semi-conducteurs, 10 000+ employés
Source : GetApp

I Thought Glitchy Online Forms Were a Thing of the Past

1 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Terrible. It's 2021, not 1997. Fix your crap Blend!

I don't like Blend software at all. It doesn't work. Filled with bugs.

As a consumer attempting to secure a bank loan through Truist bank, the online form that you need to eSign does not work. I'm trying to get a home loan. Instead, I'm trying to get this crappy software to work. I work in a software development lab as a manager. I know what I'm talking about. Blend is selling complete crap to stupid bankers that don't know any better and apparently don't care what their customers go through to get a loan

Bette D.
Broker (É.-U.)
Immobilier, Auto-entrepreneur

New Idea

3 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Concept seems good but there would need to be more features to continue use.

The app was easy to download and provided by a lender with the goal to connect the realtor and realtor's buyer lead to the lender.

It did not work out like intended. Buyer did not follow through with the app to fill out a mortgage application at least via the app. It could get cumbersome for a Realtor to keep up with an app for each different lender.