15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Infinite Campus SIS

En savoir plus sur Infinite Campus SIS

Système d'information scolaire en ligne au niveau de l'établissement, y compris le livre de notes, le reporting d'état, les PEI d'éducation spécialisée et plus encore.

En savoir plus sur Infinite Campus SIS

I like the fact that it integrates student information into the IEP. However, this seems to be the only redeeming quality.

This software does not always sync grades correctly and submitting final grades is much more difficult than it needs to be.

Infinite Campus SIS - Notes

Infinite Campus SIS a reçu une note globale de 4,3 étoiles sur 5 d'après 129 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Infinite Campus SIS ?

Deanna
Deanna
Spanish Tutor (É.-U.)

Best School Software

Commentaires : I am a teacher and I love this program. It is by far my favorite program to use as an online grade book. It would be nice if you could attach assignments, but overall, it is great.

I love the layout, design and functionality of this program. Like most programs, it does take some time to learn it, but it is worth it and very much worth the time to review everything that it can do to make you and your students' lives easier. With some practice, it is easy to navigate, especially after you have invested the time it takes to set up all of your classes. Using it on a daily basis is the easy part, you just have to make sure you fully understand how to use it first (like with everything in life).

At first, it takes some time to learn/remember all the details in order to set up your classes the best way for you and your students.

Priya
Public School Teacher (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 501–1 000 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Infinite Campus, and education management system with infinite possibilities!

Commentaires : We have used it for about eight years, and every few weeks I learn about a new function that makes student data easier to manage and access.

I like the fact that student attendance, behavior, schedules, parent contacts, grade books, communication tools, and final grades are in one place and can be cross-referenced as necessary. I absolutely love the digital behavior referrals, that are instant and digital.

It was slightly complicated to navigate at first and to access its infinite functions.

Adam
Assistant Principal and Grading Admin (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 10 000+ employés

Great for School Leaders

4,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : My overall experience has been great! It takes some time to learn all you can do with it, but once you do it is a real aid to your work load and ability to support teachers.

The vast number of reports and the ability to build reports allows me to quickly access information and cuts my work in half. I use the WIZARD for scheduling and I love its ease of use. I also use reports to ensure equitable grading practices.

I can hostely say that there is not much I do not like about Infinite Campus.

Mike
Project Manager (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11–50 employés

Robust but with a learning curve

3,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : The reporting is great. Using it for grades was less successful.

Infinite campus will do everything your school system needs and more.

There is a steep learning curve to using many of the features.

E-learning, Auto-entrepreneur

Great for parents!

5,0 il y a 4 mois

This is such a useful system for parents. I love being able to see my student's info all in one place and access unofficial transcripts easily and on my own.

Not all teachers use it the same way, so some are diligent about putting grades in early, some hold off until later.

Joshua
E-learning, 501–1 000 employés

Solid Option for Storing/Recording Information

Commentaires : It's a rock-solid system that I've come to appreciate and value. It took some time and is a little overwhelming for less tech-savvy individuals, but it's great when all is understood and working. It is definitely one of the better ones out there.

Infinite Campus has allowed our staff to stay incredibly organized and up-to-date with information on our students. It's ability to communicate with various Learning Management Systems, such as Google Classroom, helps us current on student information and scores. Its interface is simple and easy to use, which is great for someone just looking at it for the first time. There are a ton of options for running reports and adding information.

It can be difficult at times to understand how to do certain things within the system. Though the interface is rather simple looking, there are a lot of options available and it can be overwhelming to figure out what some are and how they are used. There is a system (a separate site) available for support--complete with forums--but even that can be difficult to navigate at times. If you know what you are doing, this is a great system. Its deceptively simple structure belies its confusing options and support, though.

Kevin
Technology Director (É.-U.)

Too expensive; Pop-up fees everywhere - Not for smaller districts

Commentaires : I think their conversion and onbaording team is top-notch-- Extremely helpful and communication is fast and to the point. I just don't know that they're worth all the money. I think we'll be looking to switch to a more modern and cost-effective system like Alma once our contract is up.

-The onboarding team is excellent. They include technical experts to try to find solutions when the sales team promises the world and then you find out everything is an extra charge. -The product is robust and is well connected to the requirements of various states. -It allows direct access to the db and is fairly easy to use once you get used to the interface.

-Cost! Everything is a nickel and dime fee for various modules. And of course, to do feature A you need to buy a premium module with A-Z features (B-Z you'll never use). - Their sales process promises all the features you need but then you find out the core features are extremely limited. After signing-on, it feels like a bait and switch. - It ends up being an incredibly expensive product for a smaller school or a school with simpler needs. However they seem only concerned with the needs of big-dollar districts and are unreceptive to small districts. I want my district to get the best value for it's dollar and benefit our students and parents. - The sales team is unhelpful and full of excuses and seems more concerned with closing deals than actually helping customers.

Aaron
Aaron

Infinite Campus Gets the Job Done

Commentaires : Overall, my experience with Infinite Campus has been very positive. Like any major system, there are going to be positives and negatives. Fortunately, with Infinite Campus, the things that it does well are the things that you are interacting with the most.

What I like most about Infinite Campus is the ease of use for the things I use daily. The lunch and attendance is easy to input. Also, the student contact information is very thorough and set up nicely with all of the information in one easy to access spot. The grading features are also simple and easy for even teachers who struggle with technology.

The grading features in Infinite Campus are easy to use. However, they can be more time consuming than necessary. Each different subject area is on a different page so it can be time consuming as a teacher with many classes to go through all of them. Another area of need, is the help features. The help features are fairly limited and it ends up being easier to ask a colleague, which adds more time to the process.

Marie
Media Tech (É.-U.)

Infinite Campus Review

Commentaires : Overall, I find it to be a good program from the teacher side. It is also easy for parents to access as well and is great for keeping them informed about their student's grades.

I like how much information is available about each student. I can check attendance, an IEP, health questions, and grades all from the same program. It is easy to input information as well. There are many options for how grades can be weighted.

There is so much information accessable in the program, that sometimes it is hard to find what you are looking for. Reports could be a little less finicky and more intuitive to run. Also group emails could be easier and maybe have an option to sync with Gmail, since my school uses the Google Education apps.

Bob
Bob
Superintendent (É.-U.)

Infinite Campus for a Rural District

Commentaires : We are able to manage students, data, parent contacts, messaging, texting, emergency notifications and many other things with Campus. We are very happy with the product.

The tools in Campus are intuitive and easy to manage. There are many tools available and this product is quickly becoming the standard in our state and region for student management.

I really don't have too many complaints about Campus. Our customer support has been solid and we have been happy with the product.

Daisy
Gestion de l'enseignement, 5 001–10 000 employés

Infinite Campus SIS Review

Commentaires : Infinite Campus is a decent program. I do think that certain features can improve to make it stronger. Looking up a student can be much easier if all data was classified and had a drop-down option.

Taking student attendance is very easy to do. Teachers are able to input comments that let the operations team see why a student was absent. This allows staff members to know what is happening with students and families.

Navigating student data is very challenging. I noticed that when I need to look up a student and attempt to view their personal information, I have to navigate different parts of Infinite Campus to get there. Some of the data is limited for me to see; therefore, only the operations team and administration team is able to access it.

Daniel

Infinite Campus Review

Commentaires : Overall, I have had a good experience with Infinite Campus. I have used it for 11 years now and it is very beneficial to me as a teacher.

I really like the organizational features the best. I also like the different options that Infinite Campus allows me to have for seeing grades and attendance of my students. Infinite Campus also makes it very easy to enter new grading tasks.

I would like to have more customizable reports. Sometimes it is hard to manipulate the reports to be exactly what I would like. Hopefully, creating reports will become easier in the near future.

josh
teacher (É.-U.)

Overall, I had a positive experience with Infinite Campus as I learned more about it's features.

I liked how easy it was to use and transfer grade-book settings from year to year as well as the customized grade reporting. While almost every program used for grading or attendance has these features, this system was the most straightforward and intuitive I've used.

It's gotten better in terms of student/parent interface over the past few years, although I sometimes get frustrated as setting up online assignments from class to class can be tedious. Also, it seems to work better with some web browsers(IE) than others(Chrome).

Lissa
Director of Therapy Services (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 51–200 employés

Infinite Campus

Commentaires : The program allows information to be available to anyone with access to find information about students that is needed quickly and easily.

It is easy to use. New employees are able to start using it immediately because it is user friendly. Very helpful to use a program that is web based so work can be done from anywhere. It seems to be a program that can be customized for different school districts' needs.

There have been times when multiple people are adding information to a document and one person's information is not saved. There's no indication of this until you reopen it later and your stuff is just not there. This may have been fixed as I have not had this happen in a long time. The only other problem is that if I have access to a student for special education, I only have access to their special ed documents, not their schedule or attendance. This could be a feature that my district does though.

Patricia

Great but...

Commentaires : We use it as our student management software--attendance, gradebook, parent contact log, etc.

I like the ease of the gradebook, the seating charts for attendance, and the ability to tie in local needs.

I wish we could rotate desks in the seating chart. I wish we could have an option to put in class specific nicknames for students. When only people with admin level can enter nicknames, it's frustrating if a kid prefers to be called a nickname not their first name.

Renee
Médias de diffusion, 51–200 employés

Great program

Commentaires : I have had a great experience So far with Infinite Campus. There are a lot of features that our school uses.

I like being able to use the same program to enter attendance and grades. We are able to use the same program for city and state data as well

I wish our school had a way to download assignments from Goodle Classroom into Infinite campus so we don’t have to enter grades twice

Beth
Camp Director (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 51–200 employés

Keep Track of your Students

Commentaires : It does what I need it to do, which is give me grade and assignment updates at the tap of my finger.

I love the alerts that I get to let me know about grade updates for my kids. I can keep track of their schoolwork progress anytime!

I find it a bit confusing to navigate once I'm in the program. Finding different information for each student is challenging.

Patricia
Gestion de l'enseignement, 201–500 employés

Great Grade book and other student organizer

The grade book has many flexibilities (unfortunately our central office won't let us use most of them). I like the check to see if we have saved feature. The ability to access transcripts and other student information is beneficial.

The report options are limited and the send email is not intuitive.

Caroline
Educator (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 501–1 000 employés

Easy and limitless

5,0 l’année dernière

Infinite campus is such a great software simply because of how many things you can do on it as a teacher. Everything is right there for you

Sometimes you have to do the same thing in two different places which can be irritating,

Sabrina
Educational Administrator (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 1 001–5 000 employés

A good SIS with lots of options

Commentaires : Pretty good! It is less expensive than some of the others.

The number of reports are endless for IC. I do like how I can pull numbers for students by grade and year in school. I also enjoy the options for the gradebook portal that includes comments and colors.

I wish there was a way to copy assignments from class to class or copy an entire class from year to year. Maybe there is, and I just haven’t found it yet?

Rachael

Infinite Campus

Commentaires : Infinite Campus allows me easy access to all of my students’ grades and attendance.

Infinite Campus provides one easy to use platform to track students’ grades, attendance, parent contacts, and so much more.

The only con that I can think of with Infinite Campus is the occasional times that the website goes down; however, the tech support is always quick to get it back up.

Jessica
TechTOSA (É.-U.)

Good Data…difficult reports

Commentaires : We are a google and Mac environment and Infinite Campus doesn't provide the Google Integration that would make things easier. It houses so much great information, however, the ability to run reports to make that information useable is not user friendly.

It provides all the important information in one place. It has integrations with other software programs we use which is great to be able to import the student information.

The report features are difficult to use, they are not intuitive. The features and options that other software has is not there.

Branda
Servicing Oversight (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 501–1 000 employés

Infinite Campus

Commentaires : I have used this for a few years and I have 3 children, 1 in High School, and 2 in elementary. I can easily view each of my childrens progress within seconds.

I use this application to view my kids grades, check and add to their food service balances. I can get the teachers information to email if i have a question. Information is updated daily so i can check my kids grades and outstanding work and make sure they stay on top of it. I love this software.

I have not had an issue as of yet with this software. Everything i personally need is available at the click of a mouse.

Ashley
parent (É.-U.)
E-learning, Auto-entrepreneur

Keeping Up With The Grades

The main thing I liked about this app was that you could review your child's grades and see their class schedule.

There wasn't much to the app. I could only see classes and grades.

Enseignement supérieur, 1 001–5 000 employés

Teen Son Using Infinite Campus

Commentaires : I have this app on my phone so I know if there's anything going on with my son's academics, and I do receive alerts. But I can only access the grade book on a desktop computer.

Infinite Campus sends me alerts whenever my son is late to class or misses an assignment. I can visit grade books for each class and see what homework he's missing and what he still needs to turn in.

The gradebook is hard to navigate and many teachers don't input the assignments or update the grade book. Sometimes I receive irrelevant push notifications.