Avis clients sur Gist

En savoir plus sur Gist

Une seule source de vérité pour vos contacts avec le chat en direct, le service d'assistance, la base de connaissances, le marketing automation par e-mail, etc.

En savoir plus sur Gist

An all in one marketing software that is far better than the competition and at half the price. It does all sorts of marketing automation.

Gist - Notes

Gist a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 136 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Gist ?

Oliver
Oliver
SEO Strategist (Australie)
Services financiers, 51-200 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Gist is a powerhouse in the making

The fact that EDMs, transactional emails, support chat, bots and knowledgebase features are all in the one place, connected by automation triggers and workflows is very useful. The scope of personalisation you can achieve by combining all these elements on top of a single user database which includes user behaviour is powerful.

Some features a still underdeveloped such as the pop-ups, but I do see the Gist team making steady progress and am sure these items will be developed.

Andrew
Andrew
Andrew Beach (É.-U.)
Conseil en gestion, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Course Creator's Dream: marketing, customer service, booking, knowledge base - It's all here

Love that everything is integrated and works together. Chat is cross platform with twitter, facebook and your website (javascript can be placed on any website that allows it including many 3rd party apps). Email product is maturing really well compared to others in the market in just 2 short years.

Having an all-in-one product is really ambitious. Doing that in 2 years is spectacular. Although some features aren't yet fully developed, the product is definitely a player against others in the space. Also needs updates to customer service/communications especially in the area of product updates.

William
owner (Islande)
Médias de diffusion, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées :

+6 months I asked to have my billing information removed...

Commentaires : After I had this experience with the emails I told them to delete my billing information as I didn't want to be charged another $200 in December when the addons I purchased were due to renew. Its been 6 months and I just took matters into my own hands. I had to add a prepaid gift card to the billing info, switch the default card to this junk gift card. After this I could finally delete my actual credit card. I was not going to fight them on a chargeback this december. This companies support has really become crap like the rest of their services.

The idea of using this software to run a ton of other things was very appealing, but it fell way short of this goal, left me very disapointed.

I received emails telling me that my ability to send emails was suspended for sending spam. I was not sending spam, and somehow the double optin email form I had on the site was the only thing sending out emails. So on 2-3 different occasions I had my account suspended for spam I wasn't sending out. They always verified that I wasn't sending out anything and quickly restored my access. Then the time when I actually did have something to send, I had a page that was only viewable if you had a password that was given out on a business card. If you entered your email there, it would send you out something very specific for a hiring event I was trying to do. This flagged my email again as spam. Again a password protected page with a double optin, and my legit emails were flagged as spam. It was too much.

Razvan
Razvan
Founder & CEO (Roumanie)

Feature rich CRM

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Trial emails and customer support messenger with behavioral targeted emails and messages.

Occasional bugs, but they are usually fixed fast by customer support.

Vinson Matthew
Vinson Matthew
SEO Specialist (Philippines)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

A Marketing Suite anyone can use

Commentaires : So far I'm very happy with Gist and their support team was outstanding. They will definitely guide and help you if your stuck into a feature or experiencing some problems or issues with a certain technology that you think is not working the way it should be.

Really love their live chat feature as we are seeing a lot of enquiries compared to any other communication channels such as email, and phone call. We also love how you can segment all the leads who have contacted your website using their livechat, plus the other features will help you nurture your leads.

Their basic lead capture forms, pop-ups. Hope they can create a better editor for this one so that we can build good looking forms that are enticing for our website visitors.

Dan
Dan
Production audiovisuelle, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées :

Great set of features, replaces a handful of other services

Commentaires : I'm using Gist in a SaaS product to welcome and on-board new users and to send new feature emails. Also using automations to trigger messages based on certain user actions.. Users of Intercom will likely see a cost reduction by switching to Gist, and also get a handful of other integrated features included too.

The integration of all the features is killer. Contacts, leads, marketing emails, automation emails, knowledge base, all tie together really well. The UI is nicely laid out and easy to use. As is the APPI, if you need to dive that deep. Well thought and full featured.

I had a couple of issues importing contacts from my app but the support team sorted me out in a few minutes. I'd also like to see some more backend integrations, like a Ruby gem for Rails applications.

Dev
Dev
CEO (Inde)

A very promising Marketing Automation platform

Commentaires : If you are considering marketing automation, Gist will fit in well. It really streamlined my entire customer journey right from traffic stage to customer stage

Using Gist for: a) Live Chat b) Forms c) Email Sequences d) Event Tracking e) Help Desk It is handling our entire marketing automation needs Loved these features: Visual Workflow designer Live Chat performance and appearance Email Deliverability

No cons as such. They need more maturity and time to be comparable with Intercom

Kejda
Kejda
Cosmétiques, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Get the Gist: one tool to rule them all

Commentaires : Very good, waiting for them to put some more finishing touches to WooCommerce integration. But already very useful and support is outstanding.

How it rolls multiple need to have tools into one: customer support, lead gen, lead nurture, marketing automation for both email and FB retargeting. Great UI and professional chatbot / LiveChat solution on the front and back end. I love the unified inbox feature too.

The extent of its integration with WooCommerce. Can't send proper cart abandonment emails because so far it can't generate an abandoned cart link. They're working on it though. I also don't love the extent / clarity of documentation for the automation features. A lot of power under the hood but to use very complex automations you need to ask support to clarify how various triggers / conditions work. On the flip side support is great at doing this and will help you out almost immediately.

Jordan
Jordan
Co-Founder (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 11-50 employés

Gist is Awesome!

Commentaires : We've used the webchat feature to streamline our inbound marketing & answer customer-service queries. Been fantastic! We can't wait to dive in more to some of the other tools they offer.

Love the chat feature. Everything works well, notifications are reliable, works great!

Can't really say I dislike anything... Honestly they have so much more (than just chat) at our disposal that we need to implement! Haven't gotten around to it yet.

Anca
Anca
Customer Success Specialist (Roumanie)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

Great for daily support

Commentaires : Overall, our experience is a great one. Issues have always been solved quickly and effectively.

I love how easy it is to assign conversations to team members. It's easy to snooze conversations while waiting on a resolution, without forgetting about them.

I'd really love to also have a pending indefinitely feature, especially for cases when the resolution depends on other teams, so there's no ETA.

Jói
Founder/CEO (Islande)
Internet, 2-10 employés

Gist works well for us

Love the single unified conversation view that feels like a social media messaging app but has all the power I need to assign conversations to team mates, snooze conversations, and tag contacts if needed. Also love that it brings our website chat widget, Facebook Messenger chat and one of our shared inboxes all together into one view.

The only problem I've had is that for the shared email inbox we use it for (our info@ inbox) it doesn ot always deal correctly with accented characters. This doesn't prevent use from using it but would be nice to fix.

Vibhor
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés

Gist - One stop live chat and support solution

Commentaires : Been using gist for a while now and it has been amazing in our testing phase and we have evolved over this time as we tested and implemented all the templates that we created and knowledge base that we increased. It has the potential and capabilities to handle the incoming influx and can render the information contained within.
Live chat, email responses, inter-team connectivity, bots, behaviour you name it it has it

All in one feature is amazing. Love chat, email automations, funnels, email templates, integration and the list goes on.

Nothing so far. However a live call feature would be a plus.

Ura
Owner (É.-U.)

Great Customer Service

Commentaires : My overall experience with Gist is great! The service is what keeps me as their loyal customer.

Having the ability to have an email list to communicate to my audience, The ease of setting up with customer service. The community is awesome! It's a place to share learning. Having the ability to communicate to website visitors from through chat.

There's a learning curve. In the beginning, learning how to set up campaigns were difficult. The opt-in forms are not easy to customize for my brand.

Stefan
Founder (Australie)

Great experience with Gist

Commentaires : Great experience so far with Gist. I’m sure it will get better with time.

All-in-one software for SaaS. You don’t have to pay for different solutions to get things done.

Messenger functionality is not the best it can be. I liked the way Intercom approached visitor nudging. Gist could get some ideas from them.

Mark
Co-founder (Australie)
Logiciels, 2-10 employés

Gist is a powerful all-in-one platform for sales and service

Commentaires : Gist gives us a single product for so much - live customer support, Knowledge Base, autoresponder messaging, targeted email drip campaigns, automations, inbound and outbound marketing, contact management, website popup forms, online calendar bookings, tracking activity across our application and our website, and more.

Gist provides us with a single, all-in-one software platform with incredible power to support our clients and enhance our sales and marketing. Gist allowed us to replace several very high profile applications (like Zendesk, Mailchimp and others) with one platform. At the same time, they have additional features well beyond those platforms that we did not expect. That is saving us money and time. More importantly, we can support our clients and potential clients 24 hours a day and seven days a week and we can serve them with very targeted messaging and help. When it comes to their own support, Gist give us very responsive support using their application. From our experience, they care very much about their clients. They have a clear vision for the future and continue to live up to their promises by regularly delivering release new features.

For us, there is nothing to dislike. We cannot fault their product or their customer service.

Tristin
Owner (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

Powerful suite of tools that just keep getting better

Commentaires : With one platform I get chat support, email marketing, marketing automation, and all of my customer relationship needs met. It's a wonderful tool for simplifying my tech stack. I love it.

Gist provides endless ways of interacting with customers. I can chat and email with them, track their usage on my site, qualify them, add tags and other profile information, and so much more. There is even an awesome live view that lets me spy on visitors to see how they're using the site. The tools are powerful, easy to use, and constantly getting improvements. It seems like every week there is another update being rolled out that substantially extends the functionality or usability of the features in Gist. I am blown away.

Plan limits can be confusing. For example, there is a monthly charge for support and a monthly charge for "growth," plus there's a separate charge depending on how many contacts and seats you have. Perhaps this is normal in the industry, but it can make it a little challenging to understand the bill every month. Additionally, the vast amount of features means development will never be as fast as you'd like it to be (even though they release updates all the time). This may not actually be a valid concern, and it certainly isn't unique to Gist (who doesn't have a wishlist they're waiting on their favorite SaaS to get to?), but I do believe the likelihood of being stuck without your desired feature being developed goes up a lot as the product gets bigger and bigger.

Hardik
Director (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

Chat, Email Automation and Now Help Desk - All in One Solution

Commentaires : It was great experience till now and they are improving it day by day.

It's eliminate the use of multiple products. Easy to use all in one solution with Automation.

Admin UX was not that must great, But now they are working on it.

Andie
Andie
Customer Success Specialist (Philippines)
Logiciels, 2-10 employés

Everything you need in one place

Commentaires : I am a customer support specialist so I answer sales inquiries, FAQs and perform product demos. It makes the entire process seamless so I don't have to toggle between different tools/apps.

Great tool for managing contacts and much more. In-app messaging system with calendar integration for scheduling meetings makes setting up calls a breeze. We can also directly send knowledge base articles from within the messenger. Ability to tag/assign tickets/conversations to other team mates so there's no need to use supplemental tools for task assignments. Tracks user activity and provides real-time data!

The only thing missing is the ability to merge tickets/conversations but I was informed that it's in the works.

Borhan
Event Planning (É.-U.)
Divertissement, 2-10 employés

Exceptional service from Gist

The fact that it combines all the features I was already using on different platforms into one is what I like most about Gist. Email marketing, Social Media connect with customers, contact forms, and live chat all-in-one is the big feature I like most.

Everything is great about Gist. One area to improve would be to work with Ticket Tailor in collecting emails from customers who have made a purchase.

Founder (Inde)
E-learning, 2-10 employés

All In One solution for your website which does not break the bank.

Commentaires : If you are serious about your online business, make sure you have Gist on your website. It allows you to keep in touch with your customers in multiple ways, with all customer info neatly available in the dashboard. The folks at Gist are all set to rule this space in time to come.

- Chat solution. Conversation continuity provides a great touch. - Email marketing solution which lets us precisely target the customer. - Plethora of automation and events automation which allow us to target every single element on the website. - The best Intercom alternative out there.

- Some of the emails still continue to go in Spam. Even some of the Gist communication emails land in spam. - Founder's attitude on going back on his words underhandedly. He would promise one thing and then go back on his words, even of you show him a written proof.

CEO (Viêt Nam)
Cosmétiques, 2-10 employés

Powerful and affordable CRM

It offer a lot of feature that a business needs: live chat, customer support, email marketing, automation workflow... The price is very affordable (with me it's no-brain).

Gist doesn't have the embedded form so I cannot integrate with my landing page to capture leads.

Pranaya
CEO (Inde)
Télécommunications, 2-10 employés

Gist - A new way to automate your business

Commentaires : Gist has helped me improve the marketing automation, pre-sales, and support on my website. I was able to generate 1000's of leads after implementing Gist.

Ease of use Simple layout Fast loading Quick assignment

Account management: It feels complex Tag management: Could be better

Sarah
Sarah
The Ideas Girl (R.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Impressive, professional and simple to install

Commentaires : Gist is a brilliant tool for your website or course platform. I've found it easy to set up and use. My website visitors have said they love using it and I wouldn't want to be without it now.

I love using Gist - I use the support bot and chat function on my website and online course sales page. It's great to know that I can be anywhere and there is support for my website visitors whenever they need it, 24-7. I've recommended Gist to clients who have also found it easy to set up and install. It looks great and I think it is a must-have function for any modern website.

There really isn't anything I dislike about using Gist, it's a great service and once set up needs no real maintenance or effort.

Jonathan
Co-Founder (É.-U.)

Valuable Part of Our Stack

Commentaires : We use Gist to communicate with our customers in real time and are very happy with it.

What I like most about Gist is that it's easy to use. I pasted some code on my site and now the conversation bubble is active. I really appreciate how I can customize which pages it appears on.

I would like a few more of the features available in the mobile app, but I understand that that would be hard to implement. The app does a great job at making the chat available to me everywhere.

Anthony
Founder (Viêt Nam)

Recommend Gist for Automation Marketing

Commentaires : I look around to find the "personalize Chat Prompts" feature a long time and I found it on Gist.
I have more messages from my visitor when I use them.
It helps me build a relationship with my visitors.

I love a special feature on Gist, it's Show a Chat Prompts when trigger activity on your site.

Gist didn't run chatbot on the Facebook platform. They run chatbots on their own chat platform only.