Avis clients sur Fulcrum

par Atlas Solutions

Filtrer par :

• Service client

En savoir plus sur Fulcrum

SaaS solution that helps businesses track task scheduling, job costing, inventory levels, purchasing, production engineering, and more.

En savoir plus sur Fulcrum

• Support client
  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
  • Publié le 09/08/2019

"Amazing results from a discerning user, highly recommend!"

Commentaires: We have installed a scheduling module that interfaces with our ERP (JobBOSS). It is much more functional than the scheduler offered with JobBOSS, and is very visual and deployed on a web browser. We also just completed a replacement of the shop floor interface that records punches to jobs, as well as capturing Quality data for our QMIS cube.

Avantages: 1) Ease of use, 2) Ability to utilize within a web-interface/browser. 3) We get to 'own' the code - no annual fees, 4) Flexibility to change/adapt with business needs , 5) Customized for OUR needs, yet thoughtfully designed to make adoption very easy.

Inconvénients: Fulcrum is my go-to vendor for modifications to our ERP. I don't have any feedback other than positive.

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par Atlas Solutions le 15/11/2019

Thanks for the positive feedback!

• Publié le 09/08/2019
Satomi Y.
Accounting Supervisor
Urbanisme et architecture, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Fonctionnalités
  • Support client
  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
  • Publié le 28/06/2019

"Sophisticated Software with Slight Learning Curve"

Commentaires: My overall experience with Fulcrum has been mostly positive! There is a slight learning curve for the uninitiated but in my personal experience, the software is very easy use and navigate. Fulcrum has come a long way in the last three years, I'm excited for whats to come!

Avantages: What I like most about Fulcrum is the on-demand technical support. No matter how small or big the issue, I am always one email or IM away from receiving fast, direct support.

Inconvénients: My only complaint about the software is the (occasionally) slow load times and the several workarounds needed due to software/invoicing limitations.

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par Atlas Solutions le 15/11/2019

Thank you Satomi! We enjoy having you as a customer and look to continue making huge strides forward to improve the user experience

• Publié le 28/06/2019