Avis clients sur Fulcrum

Filtrer par :

4,5 /5
  • Service client

En savoir plus sur Fulcrum

SaaS solution that helps businesses track task scheduling, job costing, inventory levels, purchasing, production engineering, and more.

En savoir plus sur Fulcrum

• Support client
  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
  • Publié le 28/06/2019

"Sophisticated Software with Slight Learning Curve"

Commentaires: My overall experience with Fulcrum has been mostly positive! There is a slight learning curve for the uninitiated but in my personal experience, the software is very easy use and navigate. Fulcrum has come a long way in the last three years, I'm excited for whats to come!

Avantages: What I like most about Fulcrum is the on-demand technical support. No matter how small or big the issue, I am always one email or IM away from receiving fast, direct support.

Inconvénients: My only complaint about the software is the (occasionally) slow load times and the several workarounds needed due to software/invoicing limitations.

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par Atlas Solutions le 15/11/2019

Thank you Satomi! We enjoy having you as a customer and look to continue making huge strides forward to improve the user experience

• Publié le 28/06/2019
  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
  • Source : SoftwareAdvice
  • Publié le 22/01/2021

"Amazing Software. Excellent Service. Top Value."

Commentaires: We've had great results that have make our company more profitable. Our turnaround times for customer orders have improved. Our visibility to the floor on what jobs are next has greatly diminished time wasted looking for the order. Our productivity and quality have both increased.

Avantages: The Scheduler and JobTracker modules are excellent products. They integrate easily with our ERP system and are a key component of keeping our customers happy!

Inconvénients: The software is robust and complete. There aren't any features missing. We love the flexibility of customizing things when our business needs change.

• Source : SoftwareAdvice