15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Repair-CRM

Aide les petites entreprises de maintenance sur site à passer à l'ère du numérique grâce à une application mobile pour Android et iOS.

En savoir plus sur Repair-CRM

Ease of use and affordable. It captures everything needed for Field Service and the team continually develops the product and very responsive to issues.

A lower tier pricing for users with more than one but less than five.

Repair-CRM - Notes

5,0

Repair-CRM a reçu une note globale de 4,9 étoiles sur 5 d'après 19 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Repair-CRM ?

Csarnai
Csarnai
CEO (Hongrie)
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 2–10 employés

Easy to use with our Zebra barcode terminal

We were looking for a field service solution with barcode reading built-in. They helped us customize the APP for our needs in our workflow.

Since they were just starting up, it took time to implement it to our barcode reader to make it easy to use, but it was worth waiting!

il y a 5 ans

Thank you Robert, we are glad you like it!

Timothy
Managing Director (Jamaïque)
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur

User Review on Repair CRM

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Excellent . Affordable, Easy to use, reliable and excellent support from the team.

A lower tier pricing for users with more than one but less than five

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Kickserv , Dynamics 365 , QuickBooks Enterprise et e-automate

Pourquoi choisir Repair-CRM : Affordability and responsiveness to issues and customer access

Logiciel antérieur : HubSpot CRM et Field Force Tracker

Pourquoi passer à Repair-CRM : It suited our needs best and the team customized the software to include meter reading and fault code entry and no extra cost. That was a selling plus for me. It’s also very easy to implement. Reliable and user friendly. Among the best available. I recommend this to all Service Companies. I’m hoping it will soon integrate with Quickbooks Desktop as it now does with Quickbooks online.

il y a 5 mois

Thank you Timothy! Happy to help!

Alicia
Vice President (É.-U.)
Construction, 2–10 employés

Great Start up program

4,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Flow of job entry to dispatching to field notes being supplied with photos.

Asset tagging needs some adjustment. We are currently in the process of correcting this.

il y a 3 semaines

Thank you for your feedback and suggestions!

Immobilier, 5 001–10 000 employés

Overall Effective

Commentaires : Overall, Repair-CRM is a good program. I find it useful but do not find it as a leader in the work order platform market.

Repair-CRM gets the job done. It offers the support for photo sharing and communications for vendors to fulfill work orders, basic needs are met.

The billing integration could be a lot better. I would love if this program integrated with QuickBooks for easy invoicing.

Ruth
GENERAL MANAGER (É.-U.)
Secteur maritime, 2–10 employés

Repair-CRM being used in a marine engine and industrial repair facility.

Commentaires : Excellent!

I appreciate the price point and the ease of use the most. Repair-CRM was and is very easy to just start using. there was very little training or learning needed to begin using. Also communicating with the software team is incredibly quick and easy when I have questions, or suggestions that could be put into place. The customer service has been awesome; communication via email is almost always same day, which has been wonderful.

I don't know what I like least, they have been able to help me get what I needed out of the software so far.

il y a 12 mois

Thank you Ruth!

Peter
Owner (Hongrie)
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 2–10 employés

Repair CRM is great for field technicians

Commentaires : Easy to use Mobil app which helps speed up the Admin-time in the office.

It allows our Techs to do the paperwork at a repair, eliminating sending the messy handwritten work orders to the office. We used to enter them manually in the evening ... this alone saves a lot of time for us (me).

Inventory tracking was missing, but they implemented it with our help for us, so I can't say anything else in particular.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Microsoft Excel

Pourquoi passer à Repair-CRM : Much easier to use on the phone.

il y a 5 ans

Thank you Peter! It was fun working with you guys!

Roland
Financial Manager (Hongrie)
Machines, 51–200 employés

Customizable solution for forklift servicing, with great support

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : The team was good to communicate with and understood our needs after explaining. Delivery was rapid with some finishing back-and forth, and we are really pleased with the end result.Our overall efficiency grew with25% overall, thanks to the digital work orders.

Asset management for the forklifts was critical for us with Customer Management. Also the customization of the templates to match our previous company Branding. Our overall efficiency grew with25% overall, thanks to the digital work orders.

Invoicing needed a few things to iron out to our needs, but overall the team did a great job.

il y a 12 mois

Thank you very much Roland!

Norbert
supervisor (Hongrie)
Automobile, 2–10 employés

Faster dispatching, with less phone calls

Commentaires : Our repair shop has a huge advantage with Repair-CRM and going digital. We don't need to call each other for clarifying my notes and to go back and forth with the clients when he will be at the address. Gamechanger!

At my previous job I had to manually hand write the work orders for my technicians. Here, this is a huge advantage for us to do everthing quicker and more easily. Also my techs can read my notes now

Some stuffs still need to be done manually with some of our clients who demand a phone call, but that's just how it is

il y a 2 ans

That is exactly what our software is built for! We also learned a lot from you guys.

Gabor
Commercial Manager (Hongrie)
Vente au détail, 11–50 employés

Easy to use for repairing printers on-site

Commentaires : Great for our team, lot of features were implemented in the past months.

Our technicians track their inventory in their cars and found it easy to create work orders on client calls. In the office we keep track of our technicians locations & daily progress.

Some key features are still in development, but the development team responds quickly.

Thank you Gabor!

Robin
Owner (Pays-Bas)
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 2–10 employés

Good product, meets our needs

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Easy of use, accessible by tablet in the field, regular updates

Bad translation into Dutch. Sometimes the iOS app is buggy

Raymond
Handyman (É.-U.)
Eau/gaz/électricité, 2–10 employés

Simplicity

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Responsiveness, ability to work thru and help with any issues, and the ability communicate what they can and are not able to do.

The simplicity and ease of use between modules.

At this point, I don't have anything least that I don't like.

l’année dernière

Thank you very much!

Attila
Ceo (Hongrie)
Services aux consommateurs, 2–10 employés

Perfect app for Pest Control

Commentaires : It really fits us, and helped replacing our Google spreadsheets.

Makes it easier to schedule our jobs, and our techs can show up on time finally. We keep lot of tools and chemicals in the cars, now we are able to track those too. Routing is much easier with the app, which is important for our Pest Control business, as we have lot of notes and comment for wach client.

Invoicing would be a nice feature to have!

il y a 5 ans

Thanks Attila, we are working on the invoicing as promised!

Norbert
Manager (Hongrie)
Automobile, 2–10 employés

Great control over your schedule

Commentaires : Great upgrade from working manually on papers and entering the work orders in the evening. Now most of the job is done by the technicians: photos and what parts they used. It saves a lot of time!

Seeing the technicians, where and what they are working on and also being able to track inventory.

Nothing really, it fits our current needs, it covers our operations.

Peter
owner (Hongrie)
Automobile, 2–10 employés

We found the perfect solution

Commentaires : Helps our workflow from the incoming jobs to scheduling and dispatching them to the guys in the Mobile APPs

Online booking helped us a lot to automate our incoming requests, instead of the phone calls.

Can't really highlight any cons, the support fixed every issues or questions that we had

il y a 2 ans

Thanks Peter! Love working with you guys!

Csima
ceo (Hongrie)
Machines, 2–10 employés

Great for our Field Technicians & equipment tracking

We found it easy to implement into our company and makes inventory tracking much faster. Finally we can see the service history on a mobile APP with easy work order creation!

We did not use any similar software in our company before, so I can't compare it to other solutions.

Thank you Norbert!

Caroline
General manager (Canada)
Automatisation industrielle, 2–10 employés

Very useful for us !

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Overall, we love using it ! It is easy to use.

The ability to keep track of our previous visits to a customer and add pictures of our job No more paper Worl orders Very good customer service

It is a bit difficult for administration to correct or add things in the description of the job done when technician on site forgets to write important things. For example material used that was not in the material list or important information for the customer that we want to appear on the work order. For now, we can edit and add material but not text in the description.

il y a 8 mois

Thanks Caroline! We will adjust then, and let you change the description too! Thank you for the feedback!

Adrianna
CFO (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 2–10 employés

Amazing Customer Service

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Set up and help walking through the program has been flawless

So far there have been only minimal hickups with CRM. But with practice and patience it is easy to figure out your next steps.

il y a 6 mois

Thank you Adrianna, it was fun setting up the software for you!

Željko
Manager (Croatie)
Construction, 2–10 employés

Repair CRM review

5,0 l’année dernière

After years of using another software, I switched to Repair CRM. I was pleasantly surprised by the ease of use. I managed to start using it even without instructions from developers, later on finding out about new features. Also, Repair team was willing to make adjustments when I needed them.

So far I haven't really found any problems.

l’année dernière

Thank you very much! We are trying to be as flexible as possible!

Pal
Security, safety, supervision (Hongrie)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 2–10 employés

Perfect CRM and service software

Commentaires : Thx for CRM, our job is easyer and faster. The booking portal is fantastic big help!

Easy to use software, with perfect online booking portal. Can use on pc, phone and tablet! All function work good.

Data migration was complicated for me, but the support helped me!

Happy to help!