Poor excuse for an electronic document signing service.

Publié le 09/07/2019
Ed A.
Business Manager
Immobilier, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
Provenance de l'utilisateur
Note globale
Support client
Probabilité de recommander le produit :
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Please recommend this service only as a cruel prank. It is so poorly designed, words cannot even express my disdain.

Avantages: The pricing was attractive. They offer an opportunity to make an advanced purchase of 10 or 100 documents as opposed to commit to a monthly fee.

Inconvénients: The user interface is horrible. The user is not clearly taken from document conception to the execution of the electronic signing process. There is much left to the user to figure out. Given the fact that I'm not a novice and have extensive experience, much time was wasted navigating the poorly designed interface. Once I finally got to the execution of the document, I decided to send myself a sample document before sending one to a client. I'm glad I did because the first thing I noticed was gmail automatically marked the email containing the link as spam and flagged it as potentially dangerous. When I did open the message, I was presented with an ad about the service, comparing it with Docusign and referring to it as a great alternative to it. That is not what I want my clients to see! After clicking on the link, it forced me to create an account, although I was given a choice to proceed as a guest. Once I selected to proceed as a guest, I was given a message indicating that option is not yet available and will be included in future upgrades. This is by far the most poorly designed user interface I have ever crossed paths with.