Filtrer par :

• Service client

En savoir plus sur SetApp

Une suite de plus de 210 applications pour Mac qui vous aident à stimuler la productivité de votre entreprise.

En savoir plus sur SetApp

18 avis affichés

Arthur C.
Chargé marketing
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 01/08/2021

"Une grosse escroquerie et un support client absent"

Avantages: Avoir plein d'apps et les essayer en payant un seul abonnement. Sinon, quel intérêt ? Plein d'applications OK, mais la grande majorité sont justes inutiles ou situationnelles. Conviendra sans doute à un public ayant besoin de plein de "petites apps" mais si vous voulez juste une app en particulier, achetez-la sur le site de l'éditeur, ça vous coûtera moins cher...

Inconvénients: Les applications peuvent être achetées séparément pour un prix fixe sur le site des éditeurs, il n'y a aucun intérêt de payer les 2-3 apps que vous utilisez ad vitam éternam avec un abonnement. Le client sur Mac est vraiment pénible. Et gros point noir : le service client. J'ai beau avoir fermé mon compte depuis 2 mois, je continue d'être prélevé sur ma carte bancaire. J'ai pourtant envoyé deux messages et pas de retour du support depuis un an. Fuyez cette grosse escroquerie.

• Publié le 01/08/2021
Josh L.
Josh L.
Donor and Sponsorship Coordinator
Collecte de fonds, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 21/07/2021

"Incredible value for money"

Commentaires: I first discovered SetApp while looking for a system cleaner for my Mac. I realised that it would be cheaper to get Clean My Mac X as part of the SetApp subscription, than buying it standalone. I didn't really expect to use any of the other software, but now that I'm a subscriber I use SO many of them. The value for money with SetApp is outstanding - I get a VPN, a system cleaner, a data recovery tool and so, so much more. I can see myself being a subscriber for a long, long time.

Avantages: I doubt a better value-for-money software subscription service exists on the planet. Many of the platforms included cost more than the $10 a month fee alone, so considering there are well over 100 different softwares included, it's a no brainer. Standout software for me is Clean My Mac X, a fantastic system cleaner, and some of the utilities (Cleanshot, Meeter, Gemini etc).

Inconvénients: I had some issues with some of the software, especially ClearVPN, and was also accidentally charge twice for my first month. These were minor issues however, and SetApp's fantastic support got me up and running and refunded the money very quickly.

• Publié le 21/07/2021
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 13/12/2020

"Great and continuously updated of software bundle"

Commentaires: We've been using Setapp for nearly a year now in our company and they really deliver on their promises. My team happily uses the big selection of apps (there is something for everyone) and we are always eager to check out the new apps that pop up every few weeks. Generally the apps are of high quality, but some haven't been updated in while and a few are very bare bones. They conducted customer research sessions with me and took all my feedback seriously - they really care for their users. Overall really good value for the price point.

Avantages: - Contains many high quality apps
- Pricing is very reasonable
- Includes iOS and Mac apps
- Mac app is nicely done
- Great customer support

Inconvénients: - Some apps haven't been updated in a while
- Would be great to have a roadmap of what's to come (apps, features) in the future
- No Android apps for now
- Setapp Mac app sometimes uses too many system resources in the background
- Few low quality apps
- Switching existing users from one organisation to another can be a bit fiddly

• Publié le 13/12/2020
Mode et vêtements, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 31/08/2021

"The best app bundle for mac"

Commentaires: I love the app recommendations and how often new apps are added to the bundle.

Avantages: There are a lot of great apps that I had already purchased before I got to know setapp. With the package, the value was much lower

Inconvénients: Some apps are not great, thats is a little frustrating sometimes.

• Publié le 31/08/2021
Director / Producer
Divertissement, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Publié le 19/04/2021

"SetApp is awesome"

Commentaires: Wonderful! It was great from the beginning and I am constantly surprised by the new app offerings that they have. I use it all the time and I will support this company as much as I can. Go team!

Avantages: I was one of the first to get setapp and I have been in love with it since the start. They update their library regularly and they partner with companies that make the service a staple of my software library.

Inconvénients: I’m a bit old school and miss the days where I can buy software once and then I can have it forever. Setapp is a subscription based service and if you stop paying them all of the apps that you’ve been using are no longer available to use.

• Publié le 19/04/2021
Kristel H.
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 22/07/2019

"Incredible, growing collection of apps for a flat rate - great way to save some $"

Avantages: Setapp is always my first stop when looking for an app that I need. They've curated an incredible assortment of apps, and there is literally something in their library for pretty much anything you need to do on your mac. At one flat subscription for all apps, this is one of the best deals out there, especially for small business owners still developing workflows and infrastructure.

Inconvénients: Hard to think of anything I don't like. Some of the apps have an update process that's a bit more cumbersome than something you might purchase in the app store, but when I've run into this, the customer support for those apps has been very helpful.

• Publié le 22/07/2019
Solutions Architect
Internet, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 09/04/2021

"The Timing App is Worth The Cost of Subscription"

Commentaires: Ulysses, Paste, Timing, Cleanshot are the must have apps in this suite.

Avantages: The amount of software in the software is significant. The timing app along is worth the cost of admission.

Inconvénients: Licensing across most of my devices gets tedious. Can get more expensive with multiple devices. The usefulness of 60% of the software on here is questionable and looks to only be added to increase the software number.

• Publié le 09/04/2021
Maciej M.
Owner/Marketer
E-learning, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 21/01/2021

"I can recommend it with clean conscience."

Avantages: There's a lot of small apps that are useful, but not used everyday. Besides, there are some more apps that I use regularly and their singular licenses would cost me much, much more.

Inconvénients: The programs base could be wider. It would be great to have all the software that is needed, I could even pay more to access other apps like Photoshop or other more advanced applications.

• Publié le 21/01/2021
Josh B.
Senior Project Engineer & Estimator
Construction, 2-10 employés

"Great App"

Avantages: All the available applications and the ease of use.

Inconvénients: I have not found any Cons with this product.

Jessica W.
Stylist
Mode et vêtements, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 10/12/2020

"Nice tool for creative people!"

Avantages: - it's cheaper than buy apps separately.
- good way to work with photo&video editors (like GlueMotion, Photo Magico) and then upload content to Instagram via Uplet app

Inconvénients: too complex iOS activation flow via QR code. I'd like to have a separate app on iPhone

• Publié le 10/12/2020
CMO
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Essai gratuit
  • Publié le 23/11/2020

"Great value for the small price (but only if you get used to it)"

Commentaires: Overall — I loved the ability to get an app that I need at a particular moment very quickly. I enjoyed it while I was using it. And if it wasn't for the lack of apps that I do find on the MacAppStore or very "niche" oriented (they are important in my workflow) — I would definitely continue as a paid subscriber. You have to try it for yourself and see if Setapp has you covered.

Avantages: Setapp was very easy to install and start-up. It was a simple process when I needed to add more team members to our account. Getting the desired apps from their collection feels "integrated" and natural in a sense. Doesn't feel like you have to go through too many cluttered steps in order to get your solution.

Inconvénients: The lack of apps that I truly want to see, and that I use daily — they are not there. Though, this is definitely subjective, and you have you try it on your own to see if the existing collection fits your daily/weekly needs.

Luis P.
English teacher & Blogger
Gestion de l'enseignement, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 31/07/2019

"One app to rule them all!"

Commentaires: Setapp is like Christmas all year round. Great apps for SaaS addicts like me for a really low monthly fee. I'm delighted!

Avantages: I'd read about Setapp a while ago and didn't really believe what it offers. I'm amazed at the quality of the apps included within Setapp and I've quickly come to realise that paying a low monthly fee for all these apps is totally worth it.

Inconvénients: Nothing wrong with it so far. I'd just like them to keep bringing great apps into their catalogue.

• Publié le 31/07/2019
Social Sales Specialist
Logiciels, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 05/03/2020

"Very nice assortment of useful tools"

Avantages: I love the fact that I have an access to a great number of useful apps. Using Setapp also saves me a lot of money. I don't need some apps everyday so I wouldn't buy them as standalone. However, with Setapp I don't ave to think about that.

Inconvénients: I am extremely happy with the product and I don't have any cons.

• Publié le 05/03/2020
Yohannes T.
Conseil en gestion, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 24/11/2020

"Can't leave without Setapp"

Commentaires: Overall, extremely happy with it. I was very skeptical about it. But now I can't leave with out.

Avantages: What I like the most about this software is the ease of use, for one monthly price we can get all the software we need and the customer service.

Inconvénients: I am very happy with the software. Just wish there was more softward.

• Publié le 24/11/2020
Lucy K.
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

"Great apps and price!"

Commentaires: Overall really good - we were excited about it to begin with, and I don't think we'd consider switching.

Avantages: Lots of apps I was using anyway/wanted to buy. Good team set up. Really nice person at customer service who helped us with a custom account.

Inconvénients: Honestly, I haven't noticed anything in particular.

Mihail M.
Director of Technical Operations
  • Publié le 23/11/2020

"Best bunddle software for macos"

Commentaires: Great!

Avantages: Ease of use
Variety of the apps offered
Reliability of deployment & updates

Inconvénients: More apps are always welcome
Better notifications on new apps
Bteer description for some apps

Software Developer II
Logiciels, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 27/06/2021

"Very innovative app with some gems available."

Commentaires: Great tools, fair price and innovative business model.

Avantages: - Great number of apps to chose from
- very easy to use and to install apps.
- handy way to have apps on multiple devices.
- A few apps are really high quality.

Inconvénients: - Many apps are not that useful or very niche, and they vary in quality.
- Unless you are using a handful of apps regularly, you are better off just buying the individual apps that you need.
- It could be an amazing service if there were fewer, but higher quality apps.
- Support is not always helpful.

• Publié le 27/06/2021
Leonardo R.
Leonardo R.
  • Publié le 23/11/2020

"A good resource for all my Macs"

Avantages: There are a few apps that I need for my work and some for my power user tasks. The price of this product is lower then the two licenses combined, so I'm saving money and on top of that I have a ton of other apps to discover.

Inconvénients: Many apps are not that useful, so you might end up cluttering your Mac if you like trying new apps all the time!