15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur AidaForm

AidaForm est un outil de type glisser-déposer permettant de créer des formulaires d'inscription et de commande, des enquêtes et des questionnaires en ligne.

En savoir plus sur AidaForm

Form builder is very robust, all the features I want are available. Clean, intuitive builder interface.

Initially it had this report abuse link which I didn’t want.

AidaForm - Notes

AidaForm a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 223 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé AidaForm ?

Koen
Koen
health coach
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

Couldn't ask for more

Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
Viviane
Boulangere (Canada)
Production alimentaire, Auto-entrepreneur

Un outil abordable et facile d'utilisation qui a pu évoluer avec mon entreprise.

Commentaires : Super service et bel outil

J'ADORE le fait de pouvoir gérer des inventaires, pouvoir mettre des limites par produits. Comme j'ai une capacité de production limité ça facilite énormément mon travail.

La difficulté d'extraire les données d'une manière utilisable pour savoir quel quantité par produit je dois préparer.

François
François
ceo (Suisse)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11–50 employés

Précieux

Commentaires : C'est un des outils que je préfère

Rapidité d'exécution, serveur externe et intégrable sur le site

Peu de personnalisation, plusieurs fonctionnalités ne fonctionnent pas

Benjamin
Benjamin
Quality System Coordinator (France)
Conseil en gestion, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

An excellent tool for creating online forms!

Commentaires : I am using AidaForms for a parallel project and everything works as expected. What is significant is that it is possible to link the Forms to a wordpress blog.

What I like with AidaForm Online Form Creator: it's the ease with which it is possible to create and share forms, as well as to collect responses. AidaForm has several Sample Templates depending on your business and the collection of results is very detailed. The customization of the questionnaires is sufficiently complete for my taste. You just have to drag and drop elements and design into the main window which serves as a draft and then you can preview your form to check if it suits you.

Personally, I have nothing to reproach AidaForms for now ... You can create and share your forum forms in a pleasant way and then collect answers. There may be the indicators part which could be improved because it seems to me that it is not possible to know where the people who answered our forms come from ...

Art/artisanat, 2–10 employés

Easy form

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : I am glad using the Aidaform and will be using it for my business and my clients'.

I have been using the Aidaform for years (2+). It has never failed me.- Easy to use: Everything is drag and drop on building a form. - Google Sheet integration: there is nothing to download- Auto instant saving: saves me some time- Easy to switch the form URL

- lacking number of delivering form replies such as PDF form or replying text- No more adding features for the form designs customization

Divertissement, 11–50 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Awesome design scarred by lack of features

Commentaires : Overall, the experience was mediocre. The support / founder response merely mentioned they were upcoming features, and no timeline was given. All in all, it's a VERY PROMISING software, and if function is up to par, ild certainly love to jump back in.

The design and ease of use was what attracted us. It's certainly one of the better looking form softwares that we've used.

There were many features or lack of basic functionality once we started setting up the software. From the lack of flexibility to send emails to dynamic email fields (typeform, cognito, formstack, jotform all count it as base functions). There was also a lack of flexibility in many of the fields. You would think those would be a natural progression, but there hasn't been much ability for us to create the forms we require.

Réponse de l'équipe de AidaForm

il y a 7 mois

Dear User, It has been a long time since you left your review. First of all, I would like to thank you on behalf of the AidaForm team for supporting us at the very beginning when we just launched our service! I was wondering if you are still using AidaForm today? We've been working hard to add new features all this time, and hopefully we've been able to improve the variety of features since then, including the ones you were missing. I'd love to hear your feedback and questions at support@aidaform.com! Thanks in advance and best regards, Evgeniya AidaForm Team

Masud
Human Resource Manager (Thaïlande)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51–200 employés

An Amazing Business Survey Software - AidaForm

5,0 il y a 3 mois

I like the customizable branding and I like that it comes with amazing survey features There are many templates available and the software makes handling business surveys easy

Never had issues with AidaForm because it is the best.

Costine
Sales Engineer (Kenya)
Électronique grand public, 11–50 employés

Customized form and survey creation solution

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Creating surveys and online forms with a highly customizable solution

I love the customized online forms and surveys we can create with Aidaform

I have not encountered any issue with the tool so far the experience has been amazing

Drew
Website Development & Marketing Manager (É.-U.)
Réseaux informatiques, 2–10 employés

AidaForm is an Easy, Affordable Solution for Collecting Valuable Data

Commentaires : In the short time I've used AidaForm I've been able to replace my contact form on multiple websites with a nicer, cleaner form that is more reliable than using Contact Form 7 (for some reason about 1/4 contact requests just never seem to come through on CF7, and no one I've talked with seems to know why). I've also built a quick customer satisfaction survey and sent to my list that has provided valuable feedback, so it's proving handy in multiple scenarios.

I love how easy AidaForm is to use. With their prebuilt templates you can drag, drop & customize the fields you need and adjust the style/look with a few clicks and go live in a matter of minutes.

I do wish they offered more templates - they have a handful for each of the about 15 categories categories they list (applications, contact forms, surveys, etc.) but it would be nice to have more of each type of form to start with.

Randy
Creative Solutions Director (É.-U.)
Design graphique, Auto-entrepreneur

There's everything to love about AidaForm

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Love everything about AidaForm, from it's ease of building a form, to deploying it, to reviewing the data, to exporting it for my clients. 100% recommend it to anyone who is looking for a reliable form collection tool.

The ease of building a form within minutes and deploying it with an embed code in full confidence it will function.

I would like to see stronger design customization options in future releases.

Managing Partner (Israël)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Simple to use and just works & they seems to always be working on improving the forms

Commentaires : Overall, I have not had any major issues with AidaForm at all. and when I did have any questions the support got back to be pretty fast and addressed my issue.

The biggest pro is that the forms simply work and that it works nicely with Google Docs. That was when I need a simple form (or something a tad more complex) its only takes me a few mins to set up.

I wounds says the design is so amazing out of the box. many times I will just use one of there templates then just make some changes when I need something in s pinch. In the long-run for my sites, I use other plugins but still, this works nicely for what I need it to do.

Arpad
Arpad
Brand Designer | UI, UX & Visual Designer (Roumanie)
Design, Auto-entrepreneur

One of the best Conversational Surveys

Commentaires : Till now I had only a positive experience. Form elements look nice, well thought. On multiple choice elements you can add all the options at once, which is very convenient. Overall a great experience.

The features of AidaForm are quite complex, what I like most is that you can set your survey to mimic a conversation. The viewer will have a much more pleasant experience when they complete your survey if it's like a real conversation. One question at a time, less distractions, with possible logic jumps.

Currently you have a "Report Abuse" button on each survey, with an ugly footer. Once your survey is published in an embedded form on your website, the Start Survey button is about a 1cm above the report button, which is very bad. Fortunately, you can agree to the extended terms of use and they can remove the button.

Nathalie
CIO (Canada)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

A nnew player to be reckoned with in the field of dynamic online forms

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : My satisfaction with your platform is immense. I will be more than happy to continue recommending this exceptional tool to my business clients.

I've already asked the Aidaform team for a pre-defined end-of-form response in the French translation. They were so responsive when within 24 hours the generic message of my recommendation was updated.

After +or- 2 years of use. So far, nothing

Leah
Travel Agent (É.-U.)
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, Auto-entrepreneur

Love this forms program

Commentaires : My experience so far has only been positive. I may have more feedback after using the forms for a longer period of time.

Like the ability to create my own forms to match the needs of my agency. Forms are easy to send via email or embed in websites. Also like that I could purchase a version that is not based on a monthly fee.

Nothing yet. However I would like the option of having secure fields that can mask the information that is input by the person filling out the form, but that can be retrieved by the form administrator.

Alex
Founder (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Amazing easy to user survey solution

Commentaires : AidaForm helps our companies to better get important information from clients through forms.

It is extremely user-friendly, so clients do feel confused when answering our surveys and questionnaires.

Sometimes we need a more complex solution related to forms, surveys, and questionnaires design.

Lin
IT Analyst (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 5 001–10 000 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Amazing tool for a free service

Commentaires : Always easy to use and intuitive to teach. Aida really stacks up well against the competition.

I have used a lot of online form creators, both paid and free, and AidaForm really climbs to the top. Very intuitive and plenty of functions available for every user.

Like most online form creators, this is a freemium model, but I wish there wasn't such a small limit on responses to the Free version. We're use the Lite paid, but more freedom and free would allow me to share this tool with others.

Feyisayo
Marketing (Émirats arabes unis)
Ressources humaines, 2–10 employés

Creative ease of creating form

1. The traditional and conversational forms are a great way of choosing what design fits your need. This gives the flexibility to the form you are creating. 2. The ease of embedding form into the popular website design platforms like wordpress etc 3. Social Share option allow for viral posting of the forms that i consider very cool.

I would love for more templates to be added. There is a limited template option which I consider a limitation which should be looked into

Evan
Director (Australie)
Conseil en gestion, 2–10 employés

A great product that is used on all our sites

Commentaires : It flat out just works, and that is what we need in our business. We have never had an issue with it and our clients understand how to fill in a form.

We love the fact that it is so easy to set up and is quickly customizable for different forms for different clients/targets.

I think they are continuing to roll out new features, though I would love for those to be slightly quicker. That said, it is not much of a gripe.

Drew
Owner / Service Launch Specialist (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

Got in for both me and a client (and still bragging on AidaForm to others)

Commentaires : I like to keep tools around that make life easier and in this case, can get responses quicker. Their support has also been helpful and responsive. That's always worthy of mentioning.

Aida is easy. I have another form builder that I really like. And I *do* still keep using it too, however, Aida gave me a super fast and easy form builder. I loved how I could build a form that would be 4 pages of paper in something like 10 or 15 minutes! I just kept duplicating the question and altering the duplicate. I flew through it! I already REALLY like the design features. A lot of forms are "stuck" into looking very plain but I thought that Aida did a nice job at allowing some flexibility on how my forms look without getting in the way. And speaking of UI, wow. I love the drag and drop widgets. When I saw a demo of that, that was probably the feature that tipped me very quickly. It felt like Aida caught onto what so many web and funnel page designers have been enjoying for quite a few years now. Makes total sense that it would be included in a form. I also noticed the button on the right of the fields on the published forms that lets users "dictate" their responses into my forms! What!? It's built right into the front-end form UI! That's awesome! Last, I really appreciate the upload feature. I can now create an easy form and not worry about connecting any additional cloud services (because they are ALWAYS adding another link in the chain and therefore, that increases the likelihood for something to break).

I don't believe it has conditional logic (yet). I would be surprised though, if in the future it didn't; I'm sure they'll add it. However I don't use conditional logic ALL the time so it's not a deal-breaker either. Also, not a deal-breaker, but there is not a "save and return later" feature. This isn't a huge deal since most of the forms I personally publish will be completed in one sitting or I can simply break up my inquiries when onboarding clients.

Gr
Owner (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2–10 employés

Very easy to use

Commentaires : Very satisfied.

This is very easy to set up and use. I moved to this from Typeform. .

There does not seem to be a way to search the forms for a specific entry from within the software itself. The payment forms are a little inflexible (either specific products with a set price, or a user entered price, but not both...).

Brandon
CEO (É.-U.)

Excellent Global Form Management Solution

Commentaires : Their team has built a very useful product and they have always been available to help us if it is ever needed.

Love the form UI, design, it's beautiful. The functionality and ease of use is fantastic. Payment integrations, subscriptions, custom formulas, reporting, it's awesome.

I don't like not having the ability to add additional users to manage specific forms I create. I would like to add users to specific forms for management and reporting of their forms.

Réponse de l'équipe de AidaForm

il y a 2 ans

Dear Brandon, Thank you so much for your review and feedback - we really appreciate it! Your request regarding multiple users will certainly be considered for implementation in the future. Best regards, Evgeniya AidaForm Team

Production alimentaire, 501–1 000 employés

A eficient way to know your customer's feedback

Commentaires : We use it to see the response of customers in relation to new products. It helps us to know the feedback regarding quality and price of these products. In this way we can adjust to be more competitive in the market.

It is an efficient, fast and easy to use program. It is used to receive customer feedback quickly and easily. Aidaform's great strength is its accessibility, which is very simple and intuitive. With the information received from Aidaform we can adjust our products to what customers are looking for.

At the moment nothing negative was found, since it is very intuitive to use, and it also has a very fast response from the Aidafrom technical service for any questions that may arise with the forms.

Director (R.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Love it

Great alternative to typeform Affordable Can duplicate forms (great for using with multiple clients) Constant improvements

Form UX not quite on par with that of typeform

Janet
IT technician (Kenya)
E-learning, 201–500 employés

Customizable form creation and online survey creation solution

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Creating surveys and online forms with a reliable and customizable solution

I like the easy to use and customizable solution for creating online forms and surveys

The customer support is not proactive and at times they are unresponsive

Nuno
Nuno
Martech Consultant (Portugal)
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur

Ideal form platform for non-coders

Commentaires : The guys over at Aidaform are always available to help with technical issues and respond very quickly. I wouldn't switch as it's fairly inexpensive and the level of support you get is better than the competition.

It has the conversational UX feature like Typeform besides traditional, webhooks and conditional logic.

I'd like to have HTML embbedding to add blocks from other tools like an external video player, for instance.

Jonathan
Managing Director (Singapour)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, 2–10 employés

More than a forms product

Lots of pre-built templates to get you going, and all the standard question-types you want. Fairly intuitive to use. Has a lot of options to help monetize built into the product.

While the product is great at capturing data for you, was surprised by the lack of features on the back-end analysis. So if you're using this product to conduct some deeper research via surveys, you're basically on your own needing to download the raw data and manipulate it yourself. Seeing the recent new features makes me wonder what the product is trying to do...be more of a shopping cart for online stores or true to the product's name?