Commentaires: Consumers expect their delivery to arrive on a date, time and location of their choosing. They value flexibility, instant communication and support. As a business, we wanted to provide our consumers with the choice and convenience they craved but we had no way of surfacing the proposition in the checkout. That all changed when we spoke to Sorted. They demo’d their technology and within minutes it was clear they had a solution that would revolutionise how we surfaced delivery options in the checkout and streamline our entire delivery management process.From a customer experience perspective, we wanted to provide:
• Real-time (personalised) delivery options at the point of purchase
• Branded & timely notifications throughout the delivery lifecycleFrom a business perspective, we wanted to:
• Implement a multi-carrier strategy to reduce our risk exposure and increase commercial leverage
• Access multiple carriers through a single integration (API first)
• Define our own shipping rules (achieving on time delivery at the lowest cost)
• Switch on/off carriers and services quickly with no IT changes.
• Protect IT resource and optimise the cost of accessing new carrier services
• Control all our carrier services from a single, central hub
• Automatically create, allocate, manifest and track the progress of shipments via an intuitive management dashboard.
• Generate carrier compliant labels & documentation.
Sorted’s product suite has helped us achieve all the above AND MUCH MORE!
Avantages: The UI is incredibly intuitive. The shipping rules are easy to setup and configure. Our logistics and customer service teams really value the fact they can track all shipments in one place, as opposed to logging into multiple carrier websites. The colour coding of shipments within the UI allows the teams to manage by exception (and focus on the shipments that need attention). The reporting suite provides access to useful data, such as Volumes by Carrier, Volumes by Carrier Service, Volumes by Destination Country etc. The Sorted team are unrivalled. They have a huge amount of industry experience and really make us feel liked a customer. I would highly recommend Sorted to any organisation thinking of implementing delivery management software. You won’t be disappointed!
Inconvénients: Nothing! If there is a weakness, I haven’t found it yet!
Source de l'avis
Publié le 02/04/2021
Vente au détail, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
Probabilité de recommander le produit
Source de l'avis
Publié le 29/03/2021
"Great Product & Great Account Managment"
Avantages: Very cost effective and always trying to improve the service
Inconvénients: Some missing functionality but the team are working hard to fill the gaps