15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Doctible

Permet aux cabinets privés de conserver leurs patients les plus fidèles en suivant leur expérience et en générant des critiques positives.

En savoir plus sur Doctible

We have worked with Doctible for several years with their patient review platform and are very happy with their program. We are now working to set up texting, patient reminders and patient forms.

This company offers poor integration with practice management software.

Doctible - Notes

Doctible a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 260 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Doctible ?

Kristin
Kristin
Doctor of chiropractic (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Great way to keep up with client reviews

Commentaires : We send out review requests for new patients and other services to continue to build our business relationships and solve any potential problems.

Like to be able to intervene on poor reviews and correct issues before they get posted. It is also great to follow up with people and have our review management all in one place.

Seems expensive for that we are doing. We also wish it was interpreted directly with our software for easier use.

Maria
Dental Hygiene (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2–10 employés

Cover all the basis that other software runs short

5,0 l’année dernière

I was glad that we were able to incorporate the Doctible patient review system with our current software and messaging system. Although both had a basic review outreach, the Doctible system was more user friendly for our patients and Doctible did a much nicer job in getting the reviews onto Google. They also helped make the reviews available on our website (Google and non Google reviewers) so all future patients could see them. The also scan the reviews and any that seem like a question needs to be addressed they send it directly to me so it can be taken care of ASAP.

I can't think of anything that would be a deterrent to using the doctible Review system.

Julie
Office Manage (É.-U.)
Source : GetApp

Do Not Sign their contract!!

1,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Their two page contract allows them to NOT BE liable for any errors of their part, but yet they will not allow you to exit the contract early. If you sign a one year contract, it automatically renews, and then you can't get out of it without sending in writing, 30 days before contract expires, your cancellation. Now we are stuck with Doctible until July 2024! Not fair when they didn't hold up to their agreement to provide a service to our office. READ THE CONTRACT CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU SIGN WITH THEM, but I don't think anyone should do business with cheaters, liars, and contracts that you can't get out of.

Price was more reasonable than Revenuewell and Lighthouse 360

They hold no responsibility for their errors in syncing with our Eaglesoft system. Patients are confirming appointments and then it doesn't indicate on our schedule. They claim to have corrected this issue several times, but it keeps happening. Patients get aggravated that we call them to remind them of their appointments when they have already confirmed through Doctible, but Doctible didn't change on our schedules.

Angela

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Doctible is very user friendly. The patients love that they can text, the appointment reminders are great. The ease of also using the campaign to send out messages to more than one patient at a time is nice.

The fact the campaigns can only be emailed and not able to text if over 500 people

Sonja

Amazing Product

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : In my personal experience Doctible is the best review platform out there. We left Doctible twice, not because we weren't happy, but because our management software offered us the ability to send patient reviews included in the cost of what we were paying. We thought financially it made sense to leave because of this; however, both times we were highly disappointed and came back to Doctible. Our practice is in a highly competitive market and it is important to maintain a visible online presence. With our previous company we received very few reviews during our time with them and upon switching back to Doctible we immediately began averaging between 4-7 Google reviews a week. We have learned our lesson not once, but twice and will not be leaving again!

Doctible is user friendly - not only for our business in sending reviews, but for our patients to receive them and go straight to the review platform to review us or leave feedback that comes directly back to us.

There is nothing that I would change in their review platform.

Alise

Love Doctible !!!

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Excellent. Always great service and never any problems with the technology. Ive never had to make a call to support for anything.

Building our Google reviews and communication with patients

Unable to attach a photo or picture to a text, but I believe you updated this. It would also be nice if the campaigns would do a text blast instead of just email.

Jackie
Optician/ Front Desk (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 11–50 employés

Highly recommend Doctible

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall our office has had a positive experience with doctible. Any issue I have had has been resolved within the day or latest next day. The 2-way texting and the review management has been our favorite feature of doctible. We have seen a huge increase in the amount of google reviews we are receiving weekly.

I love most the ease of use of the doctible dashboard, the convenience of being able to text our patients in real time. I also like that our texting number is the same as out office phone number so there is no confusion for the patient. The other thing I love about doctible is the customer support. It is helpful being able to live chat with the doctible support team. Everyone is always helpful and friendly. The integration on boarding process was easy and all of our staff learned the doctible software within a day.

Doctible has a feature to read our EMR (Compulink) software appointment schedule. So when patients request appointments online they can actually see our availability. As of now doctible is not able to write back to our Compulink appointment schedule. That would be something we wish to see in the future and from my understanding they are working on it with Compulink.

Linda

Set it and forget it

Commentaires : We have been able to raise our Google and FaceBook ratings.

Once you set up everything, you can pretty much sit back and watch your reviews come in. Auto responses are great; they keep you HIPAA compliant, and it gives you opportunity to reach out to unhappy patients.

In my last practice, I set this up as automatic. When I brought my current practice on, I was told the automatic release was no longer an option. I was able to talk them into doing the automatic feature.

Paul
Pres/ CFO (É.-U.)

Fantastic service!

Commentaires : Review management, & patient communication

Great at boosting reviews and facilitating conversations with new and existing patients!

Needs to have capability of toggle a switch for English/Spanish for individual accounts, or a translate button maybe?

Misty
Financial Coordinator (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2–10 employés

Best reminder system we've used

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : We are all very happy with it.

I love the text feature, it allows me to communicate with patients in real time.

At this time I do not have any feature that I don't like.

Carolyn
Cabinets médicaux, 11–50 employés

Orthodontic practice use

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : See Cons comment. I was very disappointed in the support or lack there of we received with the online forms. Due to the issue we had to find another service provider that had an efficient workflow for our office. I found it difficult to communicate with anyone due to people working remotely and there was a delay in communication due to this. I feel that we should have had the ability to terminate the online forms portion of the contract due to the service issue and then the change of platform as the change no longer met our needs or made it efficient for us to use.

One feature our office likes about Docitble is the ability to send links specific to our office locations. Prior to using Doctible, we would request that our patients review us on Google. One office location had a ton of reviews and the others weren't ranking as high, due to this. Doctible allowed us to request reviews for the individual offices, which helped to even out the ratings.

At one point we were utilizing Doctible online forms. At first it was easy to use and made the intake process more efficient. Then there was an issue with the developer. We weren't able to open the files that were being completed by our patients. We then had to request that they manually complete the forms in our office, which meant they were doing double the work. Doctible's solution was for us to email the patient names and they would retrieve the files. At times, we were able to do this prior to the patient coming in, but the majority of the time the patient was already in the office and we needed the forms. This became inefficient because the patient was then competing the info 2x, it was more work for us, and we were paying for a service that was not being provided. We were only compensated for 1 month of service when the issue went on for over 3 months. Then the platform for the forms was changed due to the issue that Docitble was having with the third party developer. We had no choice to switch, but the new forms were not efficient for our office, as they were separated by office location. When I reached out to support I was told that we were contracted and we had to pay for the service even if we weren't using it. That was not the service we signed up for.

Michelle

Amazing Service

5,0 l’année dernière

Doctible has made it super easy for my patients to respond to request for reviews. Better than the other companys we've used in the past. Super streamline

So far we haven't had one issue with Doctible

Portia
Admin Assistant (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11–50 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

You get more that you pay for!

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Easy to work with - they do the work for me :)

We use Doctible for our patient reviews and it has paid itself 100x over! So many new patients say they pick our office to come to due to high google score ratings.

I honestly have no complaints. Any issue I came across was easily and promptly addressed.

Terry
Chief Operating Officer (É.-U.)
Psychologie, 11–50 employés

A Must Have for Patient Retention!

Commentaires : We have had an amazing experience with Doctible so far. Everyone we have worked with has been very responsive and so helpful. We recently worked on a project with Doctible to customize our Chatbot and we are very satisfied with the final product. We would highly recommend using the Doctible software!

Doctible has enabled us to connect with our patient in many new ways. We are able to send patient reminders, which has drastically decreased our No Shows leading to better patient care and happier patients. Patients are able to rate their experience after their appointment . This enables us to know what we are doing well, but more importantly where we can improve. By knowing what we can do better, it allows us to delivery a higher level of care and service in real time. We have also recently implemented an AI Chatbot to our website powered by Doctible. This allows us to have another means of communication with our patients to help free up the front staff to help our patients who are in person. Doctible has assisted us in delivering a higher level of service while also helping us to increase revenue.

We wish there were more options as to when you can send out patient reminders but we have been told by Doctible that this is currently in the works.

Deena
OFFICE MANAGER (É.-U.)

Dental Office using Doctibles Patient Reviews

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : We have been happy with the Doctible since the beginning. They are great to work with and are willing to fix any issues we may be having in a timely manner. I would highly recommend Doctible who is looking for a software to help with Social Marketing (Reviews)

We use the Doctible for Reviews with have been a great in getting new patients to schedule with us and to improve our practice with how the patients view their experience with us.

there is nothing that I don't like with Doctible

Maryclaire

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Doctible is like having a highly efficient silent staff member. Doctible connects our clinic with our patients on a daily basis. If communication is the key, you want to use Doctible. Professional representatives and a powerhouse of useful communication tools are all included at a great price.

Doctible support staff is excellent. I don’t have my tech merit badge yet and the representatives at Doctible are great to work with. It is truly a user friendly platform as well.

Our experience using Doctible has been excellent.

Shayna

SUCH A GAME CHANGING Product

Commentaires : DOCTIBLES HAS DEFINITELY KEPT PATIENT RETENTION AS PEOPLE DON'T FORGET THEIR APPOINTMENT AS OFTEN. EVEN BIGGER THAN THAT THOUGH, EVERY 2 MONTHS OR AFTER THE PATIENTS FIRST VISIT THEY SEND AN ATTACHMENT TO GIVE THE PATIENT THE OPTION TO EITHER REVIEW OR GIVE FEEDBACK TO OUR OFFICE ON WHAT WE CAN DO BETTER. THIS REVIEW GENERATOR HAS AMPLIFIED OUR NEW PATIENT'S LIKE NO OTHER PRODUCT. HONESTLY, WE HAVE NEVER HAD A MORE SUCCESSFUL PRODUCT WHEN IT COMES TO REMINDERS/BLAST MESSAGING (GREAT DURING COVID TIMES), AND PATIENT REVIEWS. WOULD ABSOLUTELY RECOMMEND IT TO ANYONE CONSIDERING THIS PRODUCT IT WORKS!!!! AND EVEN BETTER IT DOES NOT BREAK THE Bank.

THE FEATURE I LIKE THE MOST IS A TIE FOR TEXT MESSAGE REMINDERS AND THE PATIENT REVIEWS. THIS HAS GENERATED SO MANY ONLINE LEADS FOR US! AND TO SEE THE BEAUTIFUL FEEDBACK OUR PATIENTS HAVE FOR US IS IN ITSELF SUCH A GREAT Tool.

TRUTHFULLY WE DON'T HAVE ANY CONS. WE LOVE THIS Product

Debbie

Doctible is a winner!

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : We only use Doctible for sending out reviews to patients and our website design and maintenance. So I love that we have gone from 6 to 275 google reviews since we started with Doctible in 2018.

I like that it has encouraged our patients to post reviews on google!

I do wish that it was easier to get to the daily reviews. I used to get emails daily but there was glitch and now I don't. They are fixing it but in the meantime, sometimes I forget to go onto the webpage and do it manually.

Quinn
Owner Dentist (É.-U.)

User-friendly and simple!

Simplicity. Multiple users may be added.

The frequency in which the software checks for updates in schedule, which is too short at 1 hour.

Lorena

Excellent Customer Support

Commentaires : It has been a positive experience with helping us get reviews posted on our social media sites.

I love how easy it is to send out requests to our patients to ask them to give us feedback. I like how I can see quickly and easily the review that a patient left for us. I contacted customer support for assistance and did not have to wait at all for a live person! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was so very helpful in explaining the answers to my questions and directing me to the appropriate places to make the desired changes. He was friendly, knowledgeable and quick!

I don't see a manual or "how to" on the software page. It would be nice to see a list of the requests that were submitted and percentages of how people responded to the requests being sent.

Bob
Office manager (É.-U.)

Excellent review management tool

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I have used Docktible for several years and very successfully built a great set of honest reviews. Also, it's quick and easy to deal with customers with issues.

I like the multiple responses available for auto posting.

There isn't anything I need to make this product more user friendly.

Casey
office manager (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11–50 employés

Great Review Platform

Commentaires : Amazing!

This software is very user friendly. Easy to set up and use!

All is great! There is nothing not to like!

Julianne
Operations Manager (É.-U.)

Explosive Review Growth

5,0 l’année dernière

Doctible has allowed our google reviews to increase dramatically compared to pre-doctible. This all done at a very reasonable monthly cost. I think it's been well worth it and brought value to our office.

Integration with Dentrix Ascend was kind of touch and go in the beginning. However, it seems like everything has been ironed out now so it's been working flawlessly.

Erin
Médecine douce, 2–10 employés

SFN Review

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : It's been positive overall other than rather substantial rate increase.

I appreciate having our reviews appear directly to our website.

We are a very small 2 employee practice with very limited budget. I wish Doctible would consider that in degerming our monthly rate which has gone up. Anymore increase, and although we love the product, we may not be able to afford it.

Susan
Office Coordinator (É.-U.)

Communications Solutions

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Smart functions to access, notify, and screen our patient's health prior to their dental visits.

Ease with which it fits our practice flow and convenience of reaching out to our patients quickly

More self creating of functions would be nice, however any changes we ask for are usually handled quickly.