15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Twice Commerce

En savoir plus sur Twice Commerce

La solution de location tout-en-un de Rentle fournit les outils et l'assistance nécessaires pour démarrer, gérer et développer une entreprise de location/par abonnement.

En savoir plus sur Twice Commerce

Twice Commerce - Notes

Twice Commerce a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 149 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Twice Commerce ?

Desiskytrades
Trader independent (Côte d’Ivoire)
Affaires internationales, Auto-entrepreneur

Logiciel pour l'entrepreneur

5,0 l’année dernière

Ce logiciel est très facile à utiliser et assurer la prise de contrôle sur les tâches dans ton entreprise

Il n'y a pas de difficulté majeure sur ce logiciel , juste une pure merveille

l’année dernière

Hello Desiskytrades, Many thanks for the kind words - we highly appreciate it :) Please let us know anytime in the support chat if there is anything we can help you with! Kind regards, Bianka

STEPHANIE
GERANTE (France)
Immobilier commercial, 2–10 employés

Tres bonne prestation

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Le tarif intéressant, la facilité d'utilisation.

Rien, tout ess ok même le support est très rapide.

Founder (R.-U.)
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 2–10 employés

The best rental platform for businesses of any size.

Commentaires : Rentle have provided me with an extra dimension to my bicycle rental business. They have enabled a cost effective digital booking system without the need for hardware. Their team are fantastic and always on hand to solve any questions or problems I have had. I've been so impressed with their positive approach and have always felt valued as a customer.

The software is very user friendly and can be adapted to fit a variety of different methods of working. The software is very intuitive and adaptable and allows for surface level engagement through to in-depth use depending on need.

I would like the booking confirmation / end user engagement to be more customisable. At the moment it is a generic email confirmation which is fine but would be improved with ability to send more bespoke confirmations / engagement.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you Tim for all your feedback. We are really happy to have you using Rentle and we look forward to improving our platform for the needs you mentioned! Kind regards, Polina

Lasse
Lasse
Managing director (Finlande)
Services aux consommateurs, 11–50 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Revolutionary for rental and activities business model

Commentaires : Superb support and reaction time for problems. I have never experienced such a great attitude towards users from support people.

Flexibility, ease of use, integrated payment options, broad scope that can be used to make all our activities, rental products, tickets, etc. products available for online booking

Rentle is still under development so there are many things missing but all the essentials are there to make the business roll. Rentle is developing new features in a rapid phase so the features missing now, might be there tomorrow.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Lasse, thank you for the review and partnership so far.

Ben
Director (R.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

TheRecoveryClub

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : We are very happy with Twice commerce and would definitely recommend to anybody looking to set up a rental website similar to ours. It is easy to use and quick to set up, with good advice offered when help is needed.

We liked the ease of the website. We looked around for the right provider and found Twice to be the best around for the price. It is easy to use, easy to set up and there is plenty of help on offer should you need it.

Occasionally the website can be hit and miss. It hasn’t been a problem for us yet, but we feel we may have lost out on a couple of rentals from the rental calendar having a bug

Gary
Boat Dude (É.-U.)
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 2–10 employés

Helped us get started, but not a long term solution

Commentaires : Fast to get started. Great to be able to get basic functionality online in less than a day. Support has been good. But ultimately lack or pricing flexibility, payment provider limitations and costs. and inventory management limitations make this a short term solution for us.

Fast to set up and use. Low learning curve. Works well for what it is.

Extremely limited pricing capabilities. Can't set different prices for different times of year or day.of week. This has cost us thousands in lost revenue. Can't take a boat out of service for scheduled time (routine maintenance). Boat is either in service or out of service and Can't for example take it out of inventory for Tue and Wed without blocking it for the entire future. Have to resort to work arounds like fake bookings. Rentle adds an additional surcharge on top of Stripe fees, which are already high. Can't select my own payment processor. Reporting is extremely limited.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you Gary for taking the time to write us feedback, we really appreciate it! I've just checked with our product team and introducing more flexible ways to price your products as well as improvements to our inventory management are high priority on our roadmap. Today we have released support for choosing whether to renting or selli your products which already introduces a lot of flexibility when creating your product catalogue. Hopefully we are able to release the improvements you are waiting for very soon. We will keep you updated. Best, Joel

ICT Director (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 11–50 employés

Articulate Order Management Solution

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Twice Commerce has a focused inventory management solution, which brings accountability.

Twice Commerce is professional, and it articulates all the inventory management solutions.

Henry
General Manager (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Simple, easy to use and powerful.

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Online Reservation and Checkout system that keeps track of inventory to prevent overbookings.

It is easy to create and customize products. The WordPress plugin keeps customers on our site, and products display is ideal.

I would like to see more integrations with "Make"(integromat) and/or Zapier to better improve customer experience when reservations are rescheduled, cancelled, etc. for triggers to happen and work with other apps such as ActiveCampaing, GoogleSheets, etc.

l’année dernière

Many thanks for your feedback, Henry! We really appreciate it :) More custom integrations is something we want to enable in the future, for instance with introducing new triggers to select from in our webhooks. Feel free to keep an eye on our product updates to not miss out on anything:https://updates.rentle.io/

Owner (Belgique)
Événementiel, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Using as rental tool for sound/light company.

Commentaires : Overall I'm very happy with Rentle. I love using is, it's very easy. That's also the reason I'm willing to pay the more expensive subscription, because I can't think of doing my job without it.

I started with Rental when they had a very cheap subscription, so it was the best tool for the buck. It is very slick in looks and is very easy to use. In a couple of minutes I managed to create my first products and could publish the online shop on my WordPress website. When I had questions, I got a really fast response of the support team. I even had 2 videomeetings with them, so they are really into giving good support.

I still miss the ability to create packages with multiple devices of the same product. This moment you can create packages, but with only 1 item of each product. I contacted the support team and they ensured that they were working on a revised packaging system. I'm really looking forward to that update. Second bummer was the update in subscription model. This made Rentle for me (as a very low user) way more expensive. For the options I need, I have to go to a higher tier. Luckily I get a 50% discount because of the low amount of rentals I register, but it's still a lot more expensive than it was. At the moment it sits in the same price range as other competitors and is cheaper than the expert tool Rentman which is made for companies as mine, but of course it has less possibilities than Rentman.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you Tim for your feedback and glad to hear you are happy with Rentle. We are really looking forwards to updating the package product feature and will let you know as soon as the improvement is released. //Joel

Henry
Marketing Director (É.-U.)
Services et installations de loisirs, 2–10 employés

Easy to Use and Intuitive

Commentaires : Most Reservation software out there is designed for Events (think; a specific time, date and spots to fill). Rentle gives users the ability to create events, but its power is in its ability to manage inventory of rental equipment like no other software I know (think: I have 50 bicycles, horses, or surfboards (inventory) that I want to rent on a daily basis to as many people as possible without worrying about overbooking and maximize profit and customer satisfaction) - that is Rentle.

I love the recommended products feature for up sales and faster customer checkout. It was very easy and intuitive to set up on my own and the interface is so very clean and appealing to me and to my customers.

As an e-marketing business using Rentle for its handling of inventory, scheduling, and intuitive user interface; it's missing something else for our business model. That is, and embed capability for the back end usage from our own website to manage reservations, scheduling, cancellations, extensions, as well as the capability to embed it with limited access for employee/managers only for essential tasks as the ones already mentioned.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you Henry for all your feedback. We are really happy to have you using Rentle and we look forward to improving our platform for the needs you listed! Kind regards, Joel

Lewis
Treasurer (R.-U.)
Divertissement, 2–10 employés

Amazing Software, Perfect for my Needs

From the start, the software was very intuitive and easy to use; I could start adding products straight away. The professional-looking storefront is an immediate attraction to the software as this represents my business. While slightly confusing at first, differentiating between products, articles, and SKUs is very logical and has helped to organise my inventory.

There are a few annoyances that you might expect for software in development. Things like: in your inventory, when changing which columns to view, you would expect this to be a permanent change as then you're only viewing the information that's important to you; the ability to add specifications to an article is great, however it would be really useful is these could then be shown on each product as well; Finally, the ability to add more than one custom field at checkout would enable me to get more info from a customer, before placing their order. These are only very minor gripes at what is a truly amazing piece of software that is really making a difference in the e-commerce world.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Lewis, thank you for your review and comments! And also thanks for the feedback, even the minor gripes are very much appreciated by our product team.

Carlos
Founder (Mexique)
Sports, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Great software, if you have a developer on your team the software can do even more!

Commentaires : Is great!!! The UX/UI is well implemented

The API and customer support, they are always willing to help and improve. The software has a lot to deliver

Pricing, the software is really valuable but it can improve on pricing

il y a 2 ans

Glad to hear you are enjoying the UX of our platform and thank you for all the feedback! Kind regards, Joel

Martin
CEO (Suède)
Machines, Auto-entrepreneur

Very active development, which has both pros and cons

Commentaires : When I started my rental business there wasn't really any alternative to Rentle but as I started using them, I realized that it was exactly what I was looking for - a turn-key solution to start renting out equipment, without any up-front costs and quick to get started with. Although there were a couple of features I would like to have it did all I needed it to, and during the time I've used Rentle most of these features have been added. Customer service is great to work with and if they can settle on a pricing model there's very little I can complain about.

The developers are very active and listen closely to their customers, and they implement and improve features constantly. The integration with either WordPress or a simple, static HTML is very straight forward. Every time I've had a question or concern Rentle was quick to reply and always took my issue seriously. I've even had online meetings with representatives from Rentle where I could elaborate on my issue or idea in more detail. Implementing credit card payment was a little bit finicky initially but once I got it set up it's working without issues. The service/software is very flexible, and you can customize it quite a lot to suit your needs. Initially there were a couple of features I needed but over the 12-18 months I've been using the software Rentle has added a lot of these features.

At times it feels like the developers are adding and changing too much which makes it difficult to keep up with new features and functionality, both for me as an admin and for my customers. This also results in a somewhat messy and inconsistent admin interface. Some settings are under Settings, others under Account, and some have their own item in the menu. When the inventory functionality was redone a link to Inventory was added in the Availability settings for a product with the text "Connect this product to inventory" but when clicking that link, I just get sent to the inventory management screen. There is other minor stuff like this that all add up making it at times pretty frustrating and confusing to use the admin interface. Pricing is also something I'm not especially pleased with as they've changed that three times during my 12-18 months of using the software. The current model is a fixed price per month which has a bigger impact on me as a small business than the previous model that charged a fee per booking.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Martin and thank you for your feedback, we appreciate it. We're constantly working on improving the experience for our clients. Reach out via the in-app chat if there is anything you need help with! Kind regards, Polina

Henri
Rental Shop Manager (Finlande)
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 51–200 employés

Rukakeskus

Commentaires : Overall experience has been good and I'm glad we made the decision to switch entirely to Rentle for this season!

I liked the fact that we got rid of the paper rental agreements. Rentle helped us increase our sales because the program itself offers extra items for rent, VIP packages etc. Program was easy to use and learn for our employees.

- Little more flexibility on the modifications. For example it would be nice if administrators could change the texts that Rentle displays after a customer has completed filling his info. - Reports are OK, but I would like little more detailed reports. We have three rental shops and now the report is from all three together. - It would be good to be able to stay on track on individual items rental history. For example; scan the barcode from a ski and from that get the rental history of the ski.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for your kind review, Henri! It's nice to hear that in most parts the experiences with Rentle have been good. All the cons you mentioned (reports based on location, individual item's rental history, and more flexible text fields) are currently in the development, and we're excited to launch them before the start of the next winter season.

Alex
Owner (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 2–10 employés

Great Rental Software!

I've demo's a lot of rental software companies and used a few of them. Each one had glaring holes in inventory management or were not user friendly on the backend, the customer booking portal or both. In addition, they were usually way too expensive for for being incomplete rental software. Rentle is easy to setup and easy use on the backend and online reservation portal is really user friendly. Clean look that fits with our website's aesthetic. Track inventory, check out, check in, make edits to reservations and tracking bookings is all straight forward and easy to use! Stoked to have found Rentle.

As soon as online payments in the US are up and running this will be the complete package for us!

il y a 4 ans

Thank you Alex for your review! We are stoked to have you onboard and we are working hard to bring the online payment support to the US!

Rand
Employee (Allemagne)
Événementiel, 2–10 employés

More Flexibility than ever

5,0 il y a 11 mois

The mixture of the online booking process and option of sending manual booking links/payments links has been really great.

A lot of the customisable features are only available in the premium subscriptions, but the pricing still seems fair.

il y a 11 mois

Many thanks for your feedback, Rand! Gread to read you are finding so many features to make your operations easier than before :) We just recently published new pricing plans - Feel free to reach out to us via chat or email and we'll be happy to support you in finding the right plan for you and your business.

ELIYA
Founder (R.-U.)
Mode et vêtements, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Simple interface, easy to understand and outstanding customer service.

Commentaires : We are a small business. We operate at a physical shop and via Instagram. We realized we can improve our sales if we bring our rental platform online, and Rentle provides us just that. It allows us to operate online and send deliveries via post. Customers no longer need to visit our physical store to rent items.

First of all, I appreciate that Rentle provides a platform for small businesses to try the market and grow. Its free trial contains functional features that allow small businesses to operate the system properly. To us, we appreciate this function and will opt for the paid services once we reach a threshold of growth that enables us to invest more on the system. Its customer services is outstanding. Even when we are not paying customers (on free trial) we received incredible support from the team. This allows us to understand the system better and use all features for our business. The interface is convenient for customers. It is easy to set up and easy for us to understand.

There are some features that can be improved. The system is created with sports equipments in mind, so most features are targeted towards that. For example, the customer information that can be collected from customers is limited to those related to sports. It can be better if the questions are more general or perhaps, some forms can be left blanks to allow administrators to ask their own questions.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for your review, Eliya! We are glad you see how receptive we are to the needs and wants of our clients. We hope you like the improvements and thank you for the feedback.

Rudy
CEO (Grèce)
Sports, 2–10 employés

Ski rental made easy

Commentaires : Our rental workflow in two rental stations got digitized with Rentle with an ease and we could speed up our turn over time in instore rentals although our staff is not too much into computers!

- easy integration in our daily workflow- easy shop integration in existing website- quick and efficient handling of in store rentals

Nothing to complain about the operation and integration!

il y a 2 ans

Many thanks for your feedback - we really appreciate it!

Becky
Sustainability Project Manager (R.-U.)
Vente au détail, 1 001–5 000 employés

Straight forward tool and highly supportive team at Rentle!

5,0 l’année dernière

Product is very easy to use, support is always on hand from the team/support chat function and customers love it!

To be able to extend/add products to a booking and send payment request to customer who has already made a booking would be a beneficial feature!

il y a 11 mois

Thanks a lot for your feedback, Becky! It is great to read, you like Rentle and appreciate our support - We sure love to help :)

Jarno
Rental store manager (Finlande)
Articles de sport, 11–50 employés

Great rental software!

Commentaires : Compared to reservations that we have before (we used to take reservation via email and phone) We get huge growth in reservations after we started to use Rentle software.
Rentle also make a good rental experience for the customer (instore and online) and that is really important for us.

It is really easy to set up and use. Improving constantly by user feedback. Helps managing rental inventory. No double bookings anymore. Superb online booking capabilities. Cloud based operations, works in any device that have web browser. Really good customer service.

Some of the functions are a bit slow at time to time. For example inventory availability updates when making a new rental or reservation.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you, Jarno! It's a joy to work with forward-looking rental companies like Sportshop.

Mera
Owner (Canada)
Services et installations de loisirs, 2–10 employés

Perfect for what I need!

4,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : Customer service is great every time I had difficulty with something they were right there to help and responded quickly during their opening hours.

User friendly, great customer service and I am able to use Rentle as my baseline website

would like to see more customizable features for appearance

il y a 11 mois

Many thanks for your review, Mera! We are glad to read you found Rentle easy to use :) I am happy to let you know that further customization options are already part of our roadmap. Feel free to keep an eye on https://updates.rentle.io/ to not miss out on any updates that might interest you! Best, Bianka

Mika
Ceo (Suède)
Construction, Auto-entrepreneur

First business

Commentaires : So far so good, still learning features.

Easy to use! Lots of features for The money. Free trial

Missing some translations when using different language than english. Lacking possibility to change certain prewritten texts. Lacking possibility to work with Klarna.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you Mika! We are constantly working on introducing new language translations as well as improving current ones based on feedback, so your input is much appreciated Kind regards, Joel

Randolph
Owner (É.-U.)
Divertissement, Auto-entrepreneur

Great product great customer service

The ability for inventory management and scheduling

Not many options to customize. Delivery/pick up option not really clear

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for your valuable feedback, Randolph! Just last week we released some new options to customize your Rentle store - feel free to have a look at our product updates at https://updates.rentle.io/ We are also working on providing more clarity on the delivery feature, hopefully, we will see developments here soon as well :) Best, Bianka

Mirja
Sales Supervisor & Customer Service (Finlande)
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 11–50 employés

Good system

Commentaires : Working well and developing all the time. Customer service via chat is really helpful.

Easy to use, it's easy and fast to give feedback.

Connection between the Rentle and our ERP system would be great so that we wouldn't neet to do the booking or stock handling in two different places.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you Mirja for the review! We are happy about the active feedback you have been giving us, it helps us develop the product in such a way that it will support your business better.

Conrad
Owner (Trinité-et-Tobago)
Électronique grand public, Auto-entrepreneur

The online software for rental companies.

It’s very easy to use. The software integrated with my website seamlessly. Rentle has become my 2nd employee, freeing up my time to do other necessities in the business.

I’d like if the invoicing module was available with the trial version.

il y a 2 ans

Glad to hear Conrad that Rentle has truly managed to free up time for you! And thank you for all your feedback. Kind regards, Joel