Avis clients sur 8x8 X Series

En savoir plus sur 8x8 X Series

8x8 est le leader mondial des communications dans le cloud et a aidé plus de 47 000 entreprises dans plus de 100 pays à transformer leurs systèmes de communication.

En savoir plus sur 8x8 X Series

After much research we went with 8x8. Their customer support and ease of use was the deciding factor.

Pricing is expensive and it is hard to scale as the company grows.

8x8 X Series - Notes

4,0
3,6
3,9

8x8 X Series a reçu une note globale de 4,0 étoiles sur 5 d'après 251 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé 8x8 X Series ?

Ashley
Ashley
Recrutement, 11-50 employés

Perfect Business Phone System!!

Commentaires : We absolutely love 8x8 virtual office, we do not see a world where we would switch to a different phone software. If you are looking for a seamless phone software look no further!

8x8 virtual office is awesome! There are so many cool features to this software. We have used 8x8 for over 5 years now, customer service has always been super helpful if we ever had any issues or questions. Purchasing new phones for new employees is a breeze, and setting everything up is always straight forward! What more can you ask for? We also love that virtual office has the chat feature, we utilize this daily to chat with all of the employees. We also love that there is a app, all of the employees have this app on their phone and have been using it like their desk phone during this COVID work from home time.

there are sometimes some delays, but very rarely is there any issues!

l’année dernière

We're happy to see that you had a 5-Star experience at 8x8. Thanks for sharing!

Chirag
CITO (É.-U.)
Assurance, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Alternatives envisagées :

Good alternative for Internet telephony

Commentaires : The overall experience was poor. Sales was eager to give us a free proof of concept during the discovery phase. Their billing team eagerly started invoicing us when we were not even their customers. Sales stopped answer our questions. Support wasn't useful in resolving matters. The entire process looked chaotic. 8x8 could have had a great sales cycle and they could have had a great shot it but they blew their chances.

8x8's video conferencing system was really. Their system allowed the organizer of a video conferencing meet to see each participant's talk time, which can allow the organizer or facilitator to prompt for opinion and ask a frequent talker to give others a chance to speak. This was a unique and useful feature.

8x8's didn't have a great faxing solution for our needs. Their fax feature appeared to be bolted on to their unified platform and couldn't handle a large volume of faxes on a daily basis.

l’année dernière

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We're sorry you had a bad experience. We'll strive to do better.

Télécommunications, 11-50 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

reliable UCaaS solution

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall, 8x8 is a good option especially if you are starting out with a few users and a small team. It has gone better as well over the years.

I like how easy it is to use daily... it is very user friendly in most days and it was not hard to integrate with CRMs.

The process of engaging support and how long it takes to get anything resolved. Also, how difficult it is to listen to calls (they have to be live calls before you can barge).

trish
it director (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés

8 x 8

2,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : horrible customer service, croppy at home phone system

only the acct manager, Derek. He was the only one that was responsive

everything, not as intuitive as it could be

il y a 2 semaines

Hi Trish! We apologize for the difficulty you've had with your service - please share your account details with reviews@8x8.com and someone will be in touch.

Zach
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 11-50 employés

Solid Call Software

4,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : I am overall very pleased with 8x8 and will continue to use it daily!

8x8 has a great amount of features that are very helpful for my day to day. I enjoy being able to quickly look up recordings, navigate routings of the calls and the ability to reject a call, go on break or work offline. It is a software that is relatively easy to use!

With the 8x8 mobile version I am not able to see the caller ID. Also if you do not have great service or solid WiFi then the calls have terrible quality but is understandable.

il y a 3 mois

Hi Zach! Thank you so much for reaching out and providing wonderful feedback about our service! Have a nice day.

Thomas
Thomas
System Engineer (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés

8x8 has some work that needs to be done

3,0 il y a 3 mois

Their customer service was extremely helpful and very nice

When working with the sales rep when initially purchasing this plan we were told several things that were unfortunately not able to be completed. From the beginning we constantly had issues from our soft phones not working to our best phones restarting randomly

il y a 3 mois

Dear Thomas, we regret the inconvenience caused. To help us understand the problem in detail, please share your contact details at reviews@8x8.com. We would be more than happy to assist you. Best Regards.

Katja
call center ambassador (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 51-200 employés

Buggy but Simple to Use!

3,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : 8x8 is pretty simple and easy to navigate. It satisfies all of the basic requirements for our call center, albeit with a few bugs. Overall, however, there are a large number of pros that outweigh the cons.

8x8 is very easy to use. Training new employees to use the app for calling and texting is very straight-forward and requires minimal instruction. It also satisfies the majority of our duties in the call center.

Sometimes calls come in and the notification is delayed or there is no audio notification. I also wish there were a way for users to block individual callers than having to ask our IT department to block their numbers. Sometimes the audio sequence is not initialized and there is no discernible audio. Finally, connecting bluetooth headphones to the app is also more complicated than it should be.

il y a 3 mois

Dear Katja, we regret the inconvenience caused. To help us understand the problem in detail, please share your contact details at reviews@8x8.com. We would be more than happy to assist you. Best Regards.

Premium Support (Philippines)
Externalisation/délocalisation, 201-500 employés

One of the Best!

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : With 8x8, you can park your car, transfer calls, and have different phones ring based on who is unavailable. These features are fantastic. It would be wonderful to have more alternatives when deciding between a desk phone and a cell phone, such as the ability to silence calls on a cell phone when in the workplace. When making less straightforward requests, it helps to be able to clearly describe what you need and understand how the system operates. On a few occasions, I had to urge that something could be done even though they insisted it couldn't, and then we worked together to find a solution. While I had a positive experience overall, other members of my organization encountered greater support challenges.

8x8 is ideal for small to medium-sized businesses that don't need outbound dialing methods like predictive, progressive, IVR Blast, etc.The greatest platform to use for IB auto-attendant features is 8x8. It's incredibly great and simple to use to construct call flows. The GUI is quite easy to use.

At least I have not seen any flaws yet in the product, but I hope this is not something serious that we look for in the near future.

Managing Partner (É.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, 2-10 employés

Solid, Mid-Tier Option

4,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

8x8 is standard, reliable telephone service for small business. No complaints here!

Customer service could be better... hard to get in touch with people and get problems solved

il y a 2 semaines

We are grateful that you took the time out to leave us a review. Your feedback helps us to improve service for everyone. Have a nice day ahead!

Diendéré
Social media manager (Burkina Faso)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

My overall experience with this software

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

This software contains so many interesting features and the customer service is always ready to help you in case of problems or questions

Frankly it's a good software I liked everything with it does its job

il y a 2 semaines

Hi Diendéré! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star rating - it's much appreciated!

Founder & CEO (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 2-10 employés

Good VOIP phone service, but support has turned to garbage and apps are laggy

Commentaires : Sadly, after many years of use, I can't recommend it anymore due to the problems described above with support and their poorly-written apps. Their core technology is good though and it would be possible to return to good service and bring in some good talent to fix these issues, but who knows if that will happen. Why don't companies learn how much customers HATE the terrible off-shore support experiences that they have to deal with in so many industries these days?

We use desktop VOIP phones, the mobile app, and the desktop app. They offer a "call park" feature that other system don't, allowing a parked call to be picked up from any other phone in the office, as opposed to other systems where you only put a call on hold and can then only pick up from the same line. The call quality is good, regardless of which access method used.

TERRIBLE support. Years ago, support was US-based, fast answer, easy to understand (native English), and always had the right answer. Reps used and knew the system. In the past years it has all shifted to Singapore where they are hard to understand, hardly understand your question, and don't seem to know the answer to anything without putting you on hold and going somewhere to look it up. Obviously a cheap off-shore call center. I tried their support chat last time and it was worse - on hold forever and huge delay between replies while they obviously worked other chats. The desktop app is pretty poor. They gave it a facelift, but its super slow to open and use - not sure what language they wrote it in. Half the time I use it to try to play back a voicemail, I have to hit the play button multiple times as it's unresponsive. The "new message" indicator never seems to clear. I use their web interface to play back call recordings for training. Most of the time they won't play through their antiquated web interface, giving only a spinning "wait" cursor. Instead, I have to select a batch to download as a ZIP file and play them locally. Even when the web interface does work, there's no area for taking notes or anything to attach to the recording for future reference. A colleague with a Mac can't even use the client anymore because it won't work on newer versions of macOS. Their support was unable to solve. He gave up. I can no longer recommend 8x8.

Joel
Technology Consultant (É.-U.)
, 2-10 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

I Recommend 8x8 All the Time!

Commentaires : I work with a lot of different companies and help them choose a variety of software and technology vendors. Normally when we are replacing phone systems I look at 8x8 as one of my top three choices for each client. So far we have only had one client where it wasn't a fit due to the large number of lines they needed 8x8 to manage and the cost associated with that. Overall every client I have connected with 8x8 has ended up loving them. The service is excellent as long as you have stable Internet and their customer service is outstanding.

- Feature rich VoIP system for low monthly cost per line - Get discounts the more lines you add - Offers virtual soft phones for no additional cost - Solid variety of physical office phones to choose from; phones come pre-programmed just plug them in and they work - Call management and users can be edited from the portal easily - Very reliable servers and service - Offers free testing tool to see how well your Internet and network would handle their service - Port your existing numbers and add new ones

- Completely dependent on your Internet connection; if you have bad or spotty Internet your phone call quality will be poor - If you have a lot of numbers to port over (more than 100 or 1000 for a call center) their per number port fees are higher than other providers even at the discounts

Keyana
Senior Administrator (É.-U.)

8x8 is especially useful when employees are working from home and need to be accessible to clients.

Without this software - particularly, its mobile app - it would not be possible for me to work from home ever. With the app, I am able to keep in touch with clients by phone, without them ever having access to my personal cell phone number or even knowing that I'm not actually in the office. The call quality is sometimes even better than that of my Verizon cell phone quality, which says a lot. I am continuously surprised and pleased by how clear and loud each call is, even when clients are calling from a mobile line.

The desktop app and website could use a refresh. They're both easy enough to navigate, but are a bit dated in appearance. In terms of functionality, I find that the mobile app will sometimes "time out" when I start using another program, and I realize once I'm back in the office that I've missed a call or two. I've had that happen on two different cell phones, so I'm certain it's 8x8 and not anything I'm doing. That's obviously a major con for the software, so a bug like that needs to not happen ever.

Owner (É.-U.)
Conseil en gestion

I'm a big fan of Virtual Office and here's why

Virtual office provides so much value for my company. At first, I thought it may be out of my price range but once I started it up and tried it out, I realized it's a steal for everything they offer. Not only does the Virtual Contact Center work as a medium between the customer and whoever can get to the phones at that time, it frees up so much of the middle-man work and the cost I would be spending on someone to be a greeter can go to more lucrative programs. The Contact Center sure is valuable, but the real value comes from the Virtual meetings office software. I say this because my team does a lot of off-site work as well as hiring freelancers for shorter jobs. Being able to meet with a whole room of people in any country and time-zone is so valuable for my business!

Like I described in the top paragraph, I initially had doubts about the cost. These doubts were crushed when I saw all of the value that this product adds, however it could always be cheaper. The only other qualm I have is that it definitely seems to be more positioned to larger companies. I have a smaller business with fluctuating team sizes so Virtual Office isn't quite as agile as my team.

Swapnil
Swapnil
Software Architect (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 11-50 employés

Easy to set up and easy to use VOIP phone system

Commentaires : Modernized our 8-year-old phone systems. Easy to use for the young crowd.

1. Ease of setup of physical phones in the office 2. Cloud management and cloud access with adequate permissions to everyone 3. I love the Fax feature as we have to send out faxes to old-school customers and/or government agencies. This fax feature is similar to uploading documents in an email. 4. I love the voicemail to email feature too. When there are a lot of voicemails, instead of going through multiple messages serially, you can just open email to hear it on your phone or PC. 5. Their call forwarding feature is great too. When you are not on the phone, or when management is at some conference, they get their calls on their cell phones if needed.

1. The phone ethernet line has to go through your PC. So every time you restart your PC/shutdown your PC, the phone restarts. 2. I had initial privacy concerns due to the line going through the PC. We agreed to it due to the reputation of the company.

Director of Operations/Marketing Director (É.-U.)
Événementiel

Great for the price though a little clunky

Commentaires : all the benefits of a complex multi line phone system with none of the cost, maintenance or headache.

8x8's Virtual office has made it easy to setup our own VOIP phone system without an in house IT guy. It allows us to have multiple lines, mailboxes and to customize our phone system to make it easier for both employees and our customers calling in. It is great that we can easily update extension number, greetings and voicemail messages on the fly. Also, the cell phone app and the ability to take my office extension on the go is wonderful.

The interface for desktop in particular seems old and outdated. It is not always easy to find what you need. The App for cell phone has vastly improved over the years and has become much easier to use, it would be nice to see the website follow suit.

Connie
Legal Analyst (É.-U.)
Mode et vêtements, 1 001-5 000 employés

Great for those who are not always at desk phone

Commentaires : Great tool to have - especially if you work remotely a lot. But, it’s also handy to have if you move around in office and not always at desk phone.

Ease of mobility so I can take calls from ANYWHERE! Love that I can take call from desk phone, app on my mobile or thru app on computer- whichever is most convenient at the time.

Although, I do like the video conference feature sometimes it does glitch. Also, if app on computer desktop is not open then you don’t get chat messages or in coming calls. I have it to automatically open when I start computer but sometimes accidentally close it.

l’année dernière

We are so grateful for your review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us!

Daniela
Industrial and Business Administrator (Honduras)
Immobilier commercial, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

It is good for customer service but not the best for real estate industry

Commentaires : The experience was great, however, I would not recommend it if you spend long portions of your day on meetings or working on the field, since the equipment required to fully use this is not one you can carry in your pocket, nonetheless, it still provides lots of value to those who spend the biggest part of their day in an office.

My favorite part is the value it brings to all CRM platforms by adding a direct contact service, it allows for you to keep a more efficient workflow if you deal with customers or partners during a big portion of your day via phone.

I do not like that this platform is not mobile friendly, while working in the real estate industry you happen to deal with many customers on the field and it is hard to walk around with a computer just to have access to all the functionalities of this platform, this keeps you from being able to fulfill field work effectively.

l’année dernière

We are so grateful for your review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us, please know that you can take advantage of our 8x8 mobile service. You may use the guide provided to install it from your phone Link: https://support.8x8.com/cloud-phone-service/voice/work-mobile/how-to-set-up-8x8-work-for-mobile

Frank
VP (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 2-10 employés

Very good value and features for our small business

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall, we've been very happy with the experience and support we've received from 8x8.

We switched from our business land lines to the 8x8 offering about 1.5 years ago. Not only did we realize a significant cost savings, we also enjoy numerous features not available via our prior land-line carrier. The seamless integration between the VOIP handsets and mobile app has been great. Call quality has always been clear.

Sometimes it takes a bit to work through the web interface, but we don't use it that often.

l’année dernière

We are grateful that you took the time out to leave us a review. Your feedback helps us to improve service for everyone. If anything please do not hesitate to email us on reviews@8x8.com

Travis
President (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 2-10 employés

8x8’s technology is mediocre, the call quality poor, and it is significantly priced

I am a small business owner. I did extensive research into VoIP providers before selecting 8x8 for my business over three years ago. They had reasonable pricing at the time and offered a discount when I joined if I agreed to sign up for a 12-month term.

Their platform was not intuitive so the setup was painful. Eventually I was able to get the service up and running for my company. Immediately we noticed that the call quality was poor and unreliable. I had signed up to a 12-month term so we tried to make the most of it. As a new small business we were so busy trying to satisfy our customers that we didn’t have time to search for a new VoIP provider anyway. We suffered through 8x8 for 3+ years. Over time my team started taking calls on their personal cell phone's instead of through the 8x8 computer / mobile app because 8x8’s call quality was so unreliable. I did research and found a much more cost effective solution, which after testing also had better call quality and a more intuitive interface. When I tried to cancel my 8x8 services I was informed that because I had initially signed up for a 12 month term that I would be required to pay for over 6 months of remaining service even if I canceled and transfered the numbers. The services is so horrible that it was worth the ransom to leave 8x8. If you are a small business owner stay away!

Director of Client Success (É.-U.)
Production audiovisuelle, 11-50 employés

Very glitchy

Commentaires : We use this to replace our physical phone lines, but unfortunately it was a terrible experience company wide. This is constantly crashing and has terrible sound quality. I have never once completed a call without the other end asking me to dial back in from my cell phone instead.

It has a convenient app, which allows you to make global phone calls. It has a text chat and phone services option, allowing you to communicate in different formats.

The sound quality is horrible. I constantly get complaints that there is tons of background noise (while I am in a soundproof booth alone) or that I sound like I am under water/in a tunnel/have a mouth full of marbles which is hardly acceptable in general, never mind in a business setting. the constant crashing and necessary reboots I could look past and chalk it up to my computer, but the sound quality is a company wide issue.

Alex
GM (É.-U.)
Automobile, 2-10 employés

Love it! Have been using the software for 4+ Years!

Commentaires : Best VOIP phone system, free e fax, call record, meeting, etc. We use this daily in our dealership where we receive 50+ inbound phone calls per day to 4 phone lines.

Easy to use, easy to install, the Customer Service reps are Great! It is priced competitively compared to most of the competition.

During the initial set up there were a few bucks during the installation that we did on a weekend. Unfortunately, there were not customer support reps to help on a Sunday. Not sure if that has changed, but when else would you install a new phone system!??

Ronda
Executive Assistant (É.-U.)
Études de marché, 2-10 employés

Almost there

Commentaires : We are a small, mostly mobile company, so the ability to be seen as a cohesive unit is a great value proposition for us.
Be warned to know when your anniversary date on your contract is, they will roll it over without warning and you cannot change it until the anniversary date.

The option for our associates to work from anywhere and seem to the client like they are at the office is key and is one of the BEST features about this software.

The setup is relatively easy, but the costs associated are not easily communicated to the business.

Michele
Sr. Technical Recruiter (É.-U.)
Matériel informatique, 201-500 employés

Easy to use!

This software is very easy to use on my laptop of mobile phone. We collaborate a lot with international offices and 8x8 makes it really easy to call internationally from my phone or laptop. They also send voicemails directly to your email, which is a nice feature for people who work remotely.

Every once in a while it crashes and I have to restart the app. Also, sometimes it hangs when I try to shutdown my Mac so I have to force-quit to turn my laptop off.

Roger
Owner (É.-U.)
Conseil en gestion

How Virtual Office by 8x8 is helping our business

To start with vendor, we have used 8x8 since 2007 and they have always been helpful in sales and, occasionally, technical support. The product is reliable, performs well and is fairly priced. When we have experienced a problem, it has almost always been our fault and 8x8 has helped fix it promptly. I spend a lot of time in the UK and the Virtual Office by 8x8 helps keep me in touch with our US headquarters and clients in both countries - and saves me a fortune on cell phone charges. I no longer worry about call duration, or if a call is costing more than it is worth to our business.

I can't think of a response to this question.