Lots of Opportunities

Note globale
Support client
Probabilité de recommander le produit :
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall experience is great. I've mostly worked on Pinterest and Facebook in the past. I've only recently began working diligently on Instagram. (Which is the platform most aspireIQ campaigns are on). My instagram is growing at a steady rate and I feel that as time goes on I will have more and more opportunities through AspireIQ.

Avantages: Compared to other influencer marketing platforms there are many more sponsored post opportunities available for influencers. Most platforms have a few available at any given time but AspireIQ tends to have 15 to 20 campaigns running at a time. You also have the capability of chatting and discussing terms directly with the brand instead of agreeing to a predetermined set of terms and payment for work.

Inconvénients: Until you've completed and received a 4 or 5 star review from a company, you can only apply to 5 opportunities per month. This is okay especially for me as my niche is very specific but broader lifestyle influencers may find this to be a limitation.

I love Aspire IQ for my blogging business!

Publié le 19/07/2019
Note globale
Support client
Probabilité de recommander le produit :
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: This is great because it connects me, a blogger, with companies that are interested in collaborating. I love being able to directly apply to campaigns.

Inconvénients: I am sometimes shown companies that are irrelevant to me.