Avis clients sur UENI

En savoir plus sur UENI

UENI est une entreprise de technologie basée à Londres qui permet aux entreprises de développer leur activité en ligne et de trouver les outils dont elles ont besoin pour réussir.

En savoir plus sur UENI

Ease of use, set up and look, the initial set up was fast and had me up and running very quickly.

UENI - Notes

UENI a reçu une note globale de 4,3 étoiles sur 5 d'après 99 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé UENI ?

Natalia
Vente au détail, Auto-entrepreneur

UENI Web Development User

Commentaires : UENI is very professional and answer all of my questions in a timely manner. UENI also has video tutorials which really helped me when creating my online platform. I also love the various package deals that you can subscribe to which makes them very affordable. Lastly, I like how they are compliant with privacy and policy laws.

What I liked most was the option to go Basic which is a free startup for anyone looking to create their very own website.

There are features that could greatly benefit the use of UENI. When I was uploading my products, I really wished there were more features geared towards the quantity in stock. I also would love to see more Themes in the future for how the website looks. I also would like to see more payment and better shipping options.

Sarah
Gestion de l'enseignement, Auto-entrepreneur

Great product

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Easy to use, customer service are really good and always ready to help. They we're fab when I moved addresses and needed to update the map on my website.

Easy to use and edit, lots of different options on what you can use on the site.

The prices have increased quite a lot compared to what they we're

Norman
Norman
GM (É.-U.)
Construction, 11-50 employés
Source : GetApp

UENI robs you

1,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : It was up and down. They don't always respond. They said they were going to upgrade the website, and asked if I would like that, I said yes, they didn't respond , didn't update my site.

They set it up fast and designs they offered. Which became blurry at times had to ask them to fix it then they told me to take a picture of they couldn't see it.

The functionalities were not always working. They will charge you anyway they can. I set up the account with my personal credit card, then changed it to the company credit card. When I quit they kept charging my personal account. Then after I emailed them to close the account they still kept charging my account. USER BEWARE.

il y a 11 mois

Hi Norman, Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. We're very sorry to learn that your experience hasn't been an ideal one though we still hope to address your concerns and resolve any lingering issues. Please, if you can email us at help@ueni.com and quickly reference this Capterra review so we can easily identify you. From there, let's work to get your issues sorted and needs met. We hope to hear from you soon. Kind regards, UENI

Phil
DJ/Owner (É.-U.)

Great!

4,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : Your pricing is amazing with all that’s included and posting up with SCO, all the searches, security, the contents that can be shown which is way much more better than used before with other software

The use of use is wonderful, your customer service when you are knowledgeable and great to work with, keep up the good work!

Just need a little improvement on posting videos on recordings easy instead of having to use a YouTube link

il y a 2 mois

Hi Phil, We are grateful that you took the time to leave us a review. Your feedback helps us to improve service for everyone. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We're here for you anytime. Kind regards, UENI

Entertainer (É.-U.)
Divertissement, 2-10 employés

Love my Website!! UENI is is the best!!

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Awesome!! I was with GoDaddy previously.
It was costly and their customer service was terrible.

Ease of use. I have very little experience with website building and UENi made it easy.

Would love a template set for entertainment or entertainers.

Sultan
Divertissement, 2-10 employés

Comprehensive and cost effective website builder that changed our business performance

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I am reaching a wider network on clients with UENI and this has transformed our organisation's performance and reach. Clients also find it easy to contact us and communicate effectively.

The ease of use and instant updates through the website portal is fantastic. The website has a great set of tools that helps communicate better with clients.

I don't like the extra steps the website insists on me using. For example if a clients submits a booking request, I cannot see this booking request unless I log in to the portal. Initially when I started using UENI this was not the case and the booking information and contact details used to be included in the email alerts. This would help me communicate with clients instantly and confirm the booking with relative ease. But now I have to spend a few moments to log in before seeing any details which is frustrating.

Asha
Christian Minister (R.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Affordable Great Websites and Great Customer service

Commentaires : Excellent efficient affordable

Its very simple easy to use and affordable the customer service is excellent and fast online chat and emails.

It's very attractive and looks quality. Can edit update easily.

l’année dernière

Hi Christian, Thanks for leaving your comments; they are very important to us. We are so delighted that you are happy with your website. Thanks for taking the time to provide feedback. Remember you can contact us anytime and we'll be glad to help you. We'll forward your kind words to our team of CS agents! Regards, UENI

Tiffany
CEO/ OWNER (É.-U.)
Mode et vêtements, Auto-entrepreneur

Great website developer small businesses can afford

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I found Ueni on Facebook and decided to let them help build my websites. At first, I was skeptical but I wanted something that would represent me as an independent Travel specialist. Ueni helped me develop my website, gave me ideas, and totally build my confidence.
I know have another website with ueni as well, and my daughter has decided to let Ueni help her with her sites instead of GO daddy..we were not satisfied with their services because they don't offer the same support as Ueni with their customers. Every little thing is charge for this charge for that, and almost $230/a month for a one page website and extra to add more pages.. UENI ROCKS ALL WEBSITE BUILDERS TO ME!

How it allows me to change my websites constantly, with editing, adding, to my liking and what will work for my business.

Nothing...all the software is wonderful to use. No complaints at all.

Dakota
Construction, Auto-entrepreneur

The absolute best review I have ever wrote

Commentaires : I love UENI! I love the work that you guys do. You have given me such an opportunity. Just by doing what you guys do every day. I'm so grateful. There just isn't the words to put together to truly express my appreciation.

I thoroughly love everything about UENI!! The only thing that I can even think to say for positive advice to advance by is. Most definitely keep up the amazing work! I am positively enthralled with the work that you guys have done. You guys deserve the absolute utmost respect for the work you are doing. Even if all I can do for you here is to give you my personal thanks. I just hope you guys know how much I appreciate all of you there at UENI. Thank you! So much!

The only thing I am not fond of is. The fact that I haven't been able to finish completing the website and doing the changes I still need to make. Even after all of this time, there is still quite a bit I need to get done. So that the website is ready to be put into use for my company and my customers.

Magdalena
Design, Auto-entrepreneur

Happy customer

4,0 l’année dernière

I am happy with this software as I didn't have any issues over the last couple of years of using it. The templates are brilliant and I got lots of leads through UENI.

It would be great if I would be able to receive messages alerts on my phone once I get enquiry on my email. I missed few enquirys in the past because I wasn't getting any emails and text messages. I am recently receiving emails so this helps.

Patrick
Divertissement, Auto-entrepreneur

UENI IS great for free!!

Commentaires : UENI is amazing for the price. They created a site for me that was almost completely perfect for what my buisess needs

I started with UENI with skepticism, not sure if they could create a stunning website for my business. I was very wrong. UENI is a fantastic tool for those of us that are just starting out with a business. They have an option for a monthly purchase, but I use their free version which gives me most of what I need. I can take appointments right there from the site

The one thing I wish the free version had is video. I can put picture on the site, butmy business is video creation and editing, and I cannot display examples on the site unless I opt in to the upgraded version

Samantha
Événementiel, Auto-entrepreneur

Helpful team

5,0 l’année dernière

Easy to use and staff are there To hand to solve Any problem

Not having as much freedom to add Extra photos

l’année dernière

Hi Samantha, Thanks for taking the time to provide feedback! We're glad to hear you're satisfied with your website. Please do not hesitate to reach out in case you need extra help to upload pictures. We're always happy to help you edit your website. Kind regards, UENI

Andrew
Pets (R.-U.)
Biens de consommation, Auto-entrepreneur

Great host

5,0 l’année dernière

Easy to use system after you get used to it.fantastic customer services who help out a lot if required.

Can be slow at times when making changes

Terrano
Parnter (É.-U.)
Électronique grand public, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Ueni pros & cons

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : It's very professional site, e-z to use graphically beautiful. I give it a 10 outta 10

The inexpensive cost of building the website!

I haven't found anything I didn't like about the website

l’année dernière

Hi Terrano, We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-star review. We're so happy that you're part of UENI. We hope you stick with us for years to come! Do not hesitate to contact us anytime via email or Live Chat. We're always happy to assist you! Kind regards, UENI

Sonya
Ceo (É.-U.)
Conseil en gestion, Auto-entrepreneur

Site review

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall I like the site.

Its easy to add content as well as make changes.

I have the basic paid pkan but I'd like to have the ability to add pages and forms, such as applications. Its hard adding a domain previously owned.

william
owner (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

I am just 1 person trying to sell a specific product, and this avenue works very well for me.

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : It has worked well for me, inexpensive and easy to setup and change what I need.

It allows me to upgrade, and change or add something in real time.

The feature missing is that I cannot add GOOGLE ADSENSE to this website, and maximize my earning power.

l’année dernière

Hi William, Thank you very much for taking the time to provide feedback. We're glad you're happy with the editing tool, it's a simple and smooth tool to make instant changes to your website, on almost any device. We'd be glad to help you edit your site. If you need help, please, don't hesitate to reach out! Best regards, UENI

Andrew
Mechanic (R.-U.)
Automobile, Auto-entrepreneur

Value web-base

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I have used this software for my business and have had customers from it

This is a very easy to use web- base software

A web based software program was something i didnt think i needed but on reflection it has brought in extra business, so for someone who is not web savvy it can be dificult to understand and set up properly

Aaron
IT Consultant (É.-U.)
Réseaux informatiques, Auto-entrepreneur

A few good websites

Commentaires : I have not experienced an increase in client calls as of yet but we will see what happens this year.

I enjoy the analytics that one can view for their page. They are easy to read and understand and you don't have to pay an arm and a leg.

They need a better web builder, one where you can do more customizations with your logo or pictures.

Xenia
Entrepreneur (R.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

Good value for money

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : It is great to start with as can be created with no time. I use it so people can learn about my products and services.

It does all the basics. Easy to use. Easy to set up. Customer service is really helpful.

Limited functions. Themes are not great, colours are very bold.

Rene
Hôtellerie, 2-10 employés

Easy to use

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Excellent service. Very quick set up and customer support is there if needed.

For someone not very technical I found setting up my website through UENI was very easy. All it took was a few photos and information about my company and less than a day later I had a website! I did a few changes but overall the layout was absolutely perfect.

I haven't yet used all the feautres offered but so far I am happy.

Lauren
Hairdressee (R.-U.)
Vente au détail, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées :

Perfect

5,0 l’année dernière

The whole website is new to me but found this extremely easy to understand and use

Trying to locate files to be uploaded. Once I'd got used to where everything is on the website it seems very straight forward

Joseph
Joseph
Matériel informatique, Auto-entrepreneur

Quality Website for Reasonable Price

5,0 il y a 9 mois

I hate working on websites and always staying busy with actual with, UENI made it easy and reasonably priced to have a nice basic website that's easily editable and functional.

So far UENI has been great. The delivery call went great and all the staff I've dealt with so far have been fantastic.

Stephan
Services aux consommateurs, 2-10 employés

Not available for Google search

Commentaires : Fairly good

The professional look of the website. The excellent customer services that are available and supplied by ueni.

Not to easy to edit. Also I have trouble with getting it able to be searched from Google

l’année dernière

Hi Stephan, Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. We're glad that you're happy with your website! Please, reach out via email at help@ueni.com or Live Chat and we'll assist you with your Google Listing. Best Wishes, UENI

Thomas Michael
Master Teacher (R.-U.)
Médecine douce, Auto-entrepreneur

Awesome software

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I have had an awesome experience and I would definitely recommend UENI

Easy to use and doesn’t cost much it’s worth the value

I don’t see any thing wrong I like everything about it

Blogger (Inde)
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, Auto-entrepreneur

Producing neat sites with limited features.

Commentaires : Overall, UENI is great for a person like me who is starting out with website building. It is easy to understand and best for practicing how to build sites with minimum features yet make it look appealing.

I loved that UENI helps to create mobile friendly and neat sites for an average price. It simplifies the tedious process of site building and caters to a wide audience.

Although UENI is tech-friendly, it lacks the creativity that is needed to make a site stand-out from the others on the internet. It has basic features but not enough for the advance level.