Over is pretty great

Laci M.
Meubles, 13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I love how easy it is to create professional looking typography for the business. I love being able to diversify how our IG and FB look in order to create a stronger presence and this really helps us do it.

Inconvénients: I think having a few more free options would be better, it is limited but still does a really good job. Being able to import my own pictures would be amazing too!

envoyé par Over le 11/06/2019

Hi Laci,

Ella from Over here! Thanks SO much for taking the time to leave us this wonderful review, we really appreciate it!

And an extra big thanks for your support for the last year! We're thrilled to hear that Over has been so crucial in making your social media posts, and that it's been helping you with your business! Feedback like this really makes our day.

We'd love to know about the kind of free content you'd like to have more access to. Please feel free to send us an email to hello@overhq.com with any suggestions and we'll pass it straight along to the relevant teams, thanks!

We'd also LOVE to see your social media accounts, and to offer support in any way possible - please feel free to send us the links if you'd like.

Thanks again for your positive feedback, and we hope you have a wonderfully creative rest of your week!

Ella & the Over team

Over Review

Publié le 05/06/2019
Marcela T.
Blogger
Divertissement, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Version d’essai gratuite
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I love to use this software at my blogger! They have several types of templates and it helps me a lot! I love the milestone templates

Inconvénients: They justa have few free templates and I can’t pay now! But I know that’s right!

envoyé par Over le 18/07/2019

WOW Marcela, thanks so much for the wonderful rating and review here - it's our first on Capterra and what an awesome way to start!

I'm glad you've taken advantage of our free trial and are enjoying using the templates for your blog.

I'll be sure to share your feedback about including more free templates with the rest of the team to consider. In the meantime, why not practice making your own - it's really fun!

If you need any guidance or have some suggestions, feel free to reach out to us on hello@overhq.com for iOS or helloandroid@overhq.com for Android - the team loves to help.

Stacey & the Over team

Photo Editor and Cool Designs

Publié le 24/06/2019
Production Coordinator
Production audiovisuelle, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Over has great templates and it allows you to easily design and upload, thus saving you time.

Avantages: Over allows you to edit and design using your smartphone.

Inconvénients: Depending on the size of your phone, it can be tricky to use/design if you have a small screen. The paid feature unlocks more templates and features.

envoyé par Over le 25/06/2019

Hi there, thanks for the great rating - we really appreciate your honest feedback.

We're glad to hear that you're enjoying our templates & designing in Over

However, we're sorry to hear that you don't find the app as easy to use as it could be. We understand it may be a bit trickier when using a smaller screen. A tip here is to use the tools in the tool-belt at the bottom of screen for resizing etc as it is easier than pinching with your fingers to increase/decrease the size.

We're also really excited to let you know that we're working on Over for Desktop which would be the perfect solution - keep your eyes peeled for this!

Thanks for your support!

Stacey & the Over team
hello@overhq.com

Tons of Amazing Filters

Publié le 17/07/2019
Graphic Designer
Vente au détail, 5 001-10 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I loved the shapes feature ... the ability to crop photos to any common shape such as hexagon or triangle.

Inconvénients: It was a pretty expensive app, compared to some others and some of the freebies.

envoyé par Over le 18/07/2019

Hi there!

Wow, thanks so much for the great review and incredible support throughout the years! It really means the world to us!

We're thrilled that you've been finding value in the Over app for so long, and that our Shapes feature is a winner for you! (we love it too)

Please feel free to reach out to us at hello@overhq.com at anytime! Our wonderful Customer Success agents would love to know more about what you're using the app for, and to help you get even more value from it!

Thanks again,