Avis clients sur PlatefoRM360

• Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Service client

En savoir plus sur PlatefoRM360

PlatefoRM360 is a Revenue Management System connected to the PMS associated to advice of Yield experts for independent hotels

En savoir plus sur PlatefoRM360

• Facilité d'utilisation
  • Fonctionnalités
  • Support client
  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
  • Provenance de l'utilisateur
  • Publié le 03/06/2019

"Excellent new RMS for independent hotels"

Commentaires: Thanks to PlatefoRM, I spend more time in analyzing the data and trends of my bookings pace. I have optimized my distribution strategy resulting in saving cost of commission. I have also learn more about my customers' consumption habits . As a overall, I have increased my RevPar by 10% compared with last year thanks to PlatefoRM.

Avantages: Dashboards are so clear and relevant that you have access to the most important KPIs at a glance.
The connection with PMS provides real-time data and trends.
No need to export data to Excel and to spend time with dynamic tables, PlatefoRM is a powerful Business Intelligence tool designed for hoteliers.
PlatefoRM helps me in my pricing and distribution strategy providing all major elements to help me in my decision.

Inconvénients: PlatefoRM does not provide automatic price recommendations, but they have a team of Yield experts available to help in case of necessity.(Extra cost)

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par PlatefoRM Logiciel & Conseils Revenue Management le 05/06/2019

Thank you Marine for your comment. :)

• Provenance de l'utilisateur