15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Proliant

Découvrez l'équilibre parfait entre technologie et services.

En savoir plus sur Proliant

Proliant software is easy to use and navigate. Any time I have questions or need assistance, the Proliant team is very responsive.

There was quite a few 'back of the house' errors that happened as our program was set up that we encountered as I was trying to process payroll.

Proliant - Notes

Proliant a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 326 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Proliant ?

Charlaine
Assistante (Bénin)
Design, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Logiciel de gestion et d'intégration

5,0 il y a 4 mois

L'avantage de ce logiciel est qu'il permet d'intégrer les données de façon rapide et efficace et aussi le système d'alerte est juste incroyable

C'est un logiciel est très facile à utiliser et efficace. Il peut vraiment vous être utile

Dorise
Dorise
CFO (É.-U.)
Automobile, 51–200 employés

Great Inexpensive Payroll Software

5,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : Our previous software provider had become cost-prohibitive.

Ease of use, PTO tracking, low cost, great customer service

Nothing. It's a great, low-cost software.

Amanda
HR Director (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 501–1 000 employés

Proliant Review

4,0 il y a 9 mois

How timekeeping is integrated with the payroll side. Employees are able to make demographic, W-4 and various other changes themselves.

Getting state and local taxes set up in the system is A LOT of work. The way the system looks at a new salaried employee. For example: Our pay period runs the 1st - 15th. We have an employee start on the 16th (beginning of a new pay period). The system requires a pay rate to be in the system for the pay period prior to when they started in order to get the 1st - 15th payroll processed. The system should be able to see the pay rate and DOH is effective 5/16 and know this employee would not get a check for the 1st - 15th pay period.

Austin
Dir. of H.R. & Admin. (É.-U.)
Eau/gaz/électricité, 51–200 employés

Need more support

Commentaires : I like Proliant and I appreciate all of Daron's efforts to help us. We are a needy customer, and I acknowledge that.

The reporting tools in RPO are very powerful and work pretty well.

Attendance on Demand is completely over engineered for our needs. It's very frustrating trying to learn the system, is not intuitive, and is inflexible for what I want it to do. I really like having a dedicated account manager, but I often feel they are stretched too thin. Training on the system has been difficult. The training documents are not helpful at all because these are not configured for our particular setup, especially as it relates to Attendance on Demand. In the reporting tool, I've asked about a DOZEN different people in different departments to help me configure one specific report: A snapshot of the active employees on a given day in history; I want to be able to pull a simple report saying who was actively employed on October 22, 2019, for example... NOT who are the active employees TODAY with data from that time period. I've requested this from my account managers (4 different people), client relationships managers (2 different people), and trainers (3 different people). No one has been able to support me on this simple request.

Karen
Human Resources / Payroll (É.-U.)
Construction, 51–200 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Proliant offers a complete package

5,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : We are starting our 7th year with Proliant and have been very happy with the services provided. Our previous payroll company presented a few challenges which Proliant has been able to assist with solving those challenges. No real complaints about the product.

Proliant's features help with payroll, related taxes and filings, 401k transmission, onboarding new employees, job costing. They system offers general reporting as well as the capability of creating your own customized report for whatever information you are looking for.

there is an auto generated end date for Branch, Department and Jobs. sometimes these drop off without some sort of warning that it is going to end and then employees code their time to something else since they can not locate the correct code. It would be nice if there was a notice that something was going to end date so it could be checked to see if the end date needs to be extended.

Hayley
Human Resource Manager (É.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 51–200 employés

Inexpensive Service

5,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : My experience with Proliant is that the service offered are fairly easy to use. What I have a problem with is the Payroll Manager's you get assigned to you could improve. I currently sent two emails to my new Payroll Manager that got assigned to our account that were completely ignored. This is making me seriously consider switching to a different company that offers better customer service for issues and problems. I have had other Account Managers help out tremendously, but our current Manager could use some improving. She is a bit incompetent. Told me I needed to add dependents in our benefit section and then when the 1095C's were printed, the dependents aren't even listed. Why did I spend 3 hours doing this task at her request and they weren't even on the forms. Makes no sense.

I like that this software is fairly easy to use and very affordable compared to other programs we have used.

The reporting process is a bit more complex than I would like it to be.

Kelly
Owner (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51–200 employés

Honest Review of My Experience With Recommendation NOT to use Proliant

3,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Overall, easy to use platform. The electronic onboarding was the best feature. The customer service is suboptimal, mistakes were occasionally, but parting with them for valid reasons causes them to maliciously try and stick it to their former customers by withholding personnel records that were already paid for. There is absolutely no reasoning with [sensitive content hidden]. For these reasons, I want to warn any company thinking about using them for payroll.

We switched to Proliant for the electronic onboarding and because our last payroll had poor customer service. The price was fair and their platform was user friendly. Our overall favorite service was the electronic onboarding feature.

We had a good customer service rep for the first 6 months. The next one was terrible. Then we got [sensitive content hidden]. She was better but dropped the ball several time in the past 18 months. We had to escalate the poor customer service up, which took speaking with multiple people to get resolution. Our 1095-A's for 2022 were not completed accurately despite spending a large amount of time trying to work Proliant on the accuracy. Ultimately, we decided to leave due to the poor customer service but it wasn't until we gave notice and left that their real character was reveled. We paid the three month penalty to the tune of $1600 and were given 30 days to download our payroll reports, which we did. They are currently holding our Personnel records including our W4's, I9's, job descriptions, employee handbook acknowledgment and various policy and procedures for ransom, trying to extort more money for access to our records. Our attorney reviewed the service agreement and the term payroll reports is all that is used in the 30 day clause. There is no definition of what happens to the electronic signature forms that were obtained and paid for already during our monthly service when they were signed. I am absolutely appalled that Proliant would keep such important records for any business.

Shameika
HR Generalist (É.-U.)
Télécommunications, 201–500 employés

Proliant experience

4,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Overall pretty satisfied. There always room for improvement

I like the ability to have everything in one place. Payroll, benefits, performance management

The customer support. The timeframe to respond to a challenge.

Jenna
Human Resources Assistant (É.-U.)
Ressources humaines, 51–200 employés

Proliant Review

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Proliant has been a great tool to use since I have worked in the HR department. It is easy to use and helpful with new hires. The support contacts are easy to get a hold of and respond in a timely manner.

Applicant Tracking, Reviews, and Time and Attendance are all easy to use and have helped our company with putting a stop to using paper. It has been easy to navigate things and see how it works.

Reports in my opinion could use some improvement; some types of reports are not able to be run in Proliant and it causes a little frustration. The reports writer and library work well but could use some improvement in my opinion.

Douglas
CPO (É.-U.)
Pétrole et énergies, 1 001–5 000 employés

Customer Service #1

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Very good!

They are so easy to work with and respond immediately!

Some of the software doesn't do what I'd like it to do.

Teresa
CFO (É.-U.)
Aviation et industrie aéronautique, 201–500 employés

Switch from ADP

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Everything about Proliant has been easy compared to all other systems. User friendly & customer support is amazing!!!

I don't love that the Time & Attendance piece is a separate systems.

Waneta
System Payroll Coord (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 501–1 000 employés

Pros & Cons

Commentaires : Our Rep is great to work with & improvements have been made with him also being our T&L Rep as well as our Proliant RPO Rep. A challenge has been the systems (RPO/Onboarding/BSwift/Reports/Time & Labor) all working together smoothly.

Tracking accruals in Time & Labor. Having one Rep to work with his helpful.

Time & Labor: Would like to see the Leave Requests under each company code (we have 9) instead of in one list (have asked our Rep). More importantly, would like for timeclocks to not allow any more changes when they are approved/locked - changes can still be made to previous pay period. Would also like to make adjustments to archived timecards for PBJ reporting purposes (only done by Admin) RPO - Report/analytics could use improvements in all areas - report system is not great! Implementation programmers were not consistent with implementation set up. When Upgrades are done in system, we generally have issues the next day..... things that were working no longer work as they should.

Amy
Payroll & Facilities Administrator (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 11–50 employés

Good Payroll Solution

Commentaires : We have had an overall good experience with Proliant after implementation which was very difficult for us.
It takes much less time to process payroll now that we have electronic timekeeping and can draw funds from more than one bank account.

I like that it is mostly intuitive and user friendly for someone who is technically challenged. I like the NovaTime solution for time and labor...much better than AOD, which was horrible.

I do not like that RPO and NovaTime are separate systems...would really like one integrated system. It is very difficult to get employees set up to track hours on their phone. The process to link RPO and NovaTime is complicated and not intuitive. Report writing is not intuitive.

Julia
Director of Accounting (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 11–50 employés

IDA's Review

Commentaires : I absolutely love Proliant and our customer service rep, [SENSITIVE CONTENT].

I like the ease and accuracy of the actual processing of the payroll.

The difficulty in new employees setting up access to the time clock.

Helen
Prac Mgr (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 11–50 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Setting up way painful and difficult, not easy to use, not at all intuitive.

Commentaires : no benefits.

I switched from another payroll processing company and proliant is certainly no better and many ways much worse.

difficult to use, not remotely intuitive, many different departments to deal with and often no response

Lori
Payroll Manager (É.-U.)
Services à la personne et aux familles, 501–1 000 employés

Senior Solutions Mgmt.

Commentaires : I am thrilled with Proliant! I would tell anyone and everyone to switch to them. Their customer service is top notch. The easy of use of the product is above all else.

The report writer feature. I can create my own reports and pull from any and all information in the system.

I wish that we could receive an email when an employee is terminated. We miss sending information on garnishments, PTO payout, etc. in a timely fashion.

Lacie
Payroll Supervisor (É.-U.)
Services environnementaux, 201–500 employés

Growing Company Looking to Reduce Emails and Automate Approvals

Flexibility and price point were exactly what we were looking for in a payroll provider.

Integration with Intacct has been an issue when pushing and updating our employees data.

Debra
Director of HR (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 51–200 employés

Children's Health of Carolina, PA Review

Commentaires : I love ProLiant. It is easy to use and the customer service has been spectacular! Some to mention: [SENSITIVE CONTENT] are the best and have always been there when needed.

This software is very user-friendly. The training went very smoothly and it is nice to have your own go-to person when you need them.

Having to refresh in Time & Labor after working in it for a period of time.

Director of Human Resources (É.-U.)
Génie civil, 51–200 employés

Payroll

Commentaires : Very good

Easy for payroll processing. Easier report writer function.

Tracking employee comp time. We have to make the PTO tracking work for this.

Kristin
VP Human Resources (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 51–200 employés

Not delivering what was expected

Commentaires : If we were using Proliant to simply run payroll, I think we would be fully satisfied. It's the other areas that we constantly experience problems, and thought that by switching to a smaller company, we would have more dedicated service. It often seems our dedicated account representatives are overwhelmed with other clients, as I often have to make several attempts to reach out in order to get a response, and some issues continue to remain unresolved. Unfortunately, we have actually given up on finding solutions to several issues at this point (transfers between company locations, 401k terminations, overlapping day clock ins, and time off requests, are just several examples that we continue to experience issues with on a recurring basis).

Payroll processing is a breeze. If that is all you are using it for, you will love its ease of use and functionality. At the price point offered, it is a very economical choice for basic functionality.

Communication between Time & Labor and Ready Pay Online is lacking. Continued issues since day one that have still not been ironed out in regard to transferring employees to new locations, time off tracking, browser accessibility, and 401(k) integration, just to name a few.

Olivia
HR Manager (É.-U.)
Production alimentaire, 201–500 employés

Prolinat

2,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : Honestly pretty shitt. I have had to go to my account managers boss multiple times and she has helped me but I feel like if we have an account manager who does not help what is the point of one.

Applicant tracking. This is the easiest thing in the whole program

Nothing crosses over correctly. I am constantly auditing the system and fixing things. Also our account manager has switched 5 times.

Jamie
Controller/General Manager (É.-U.)
Construction, 11–50 employés

Proliant - Excellence

Commentaires : One word "EXCELLENT": But I have to say that what makes it excellent is the Customer Support I have received over the years. I have been using Proliant for a little over 4 years and there is NO Customer Support (except Chick-a-filet, lol) that compares to Proliant - namely [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and her support when she is not available.

Very flexible; handles all payroll needs that I have encounter.

Here is where I think you could add some improvements: On the Multiple Entry when you want to add another earnings item and you click on that EE, it ask you to save, then you select save, then it makes you select the EE again, then it goes to single entry --- it would be nice to bounce between these two entry points with more ease. Another item that I ran across is, let say I want to reimburse an EE $200; $100 for Vehicle expense and $100 for a reimbursement for supplies; instead of creating another code, if we had a place for a brief memo and it printed on the payroll register - same for any other code especially earnings. This would save the payroll clerk from having to do this every payroll - we run three payrolls a week.

Rickie
Administrator (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 51–200 employés

payroll application

Commentaires : It has been wonderful to use/

ease of data entry. Thorough reporting. Tax filing. direct deposit

nothing. I do not observe any problems.

Edna
Controller (É.-U.)
Restaurants, 51–200 employés

Happy Customer

Commentaires : Overall I am very happy with Proliant and how they are always on top of new guidelines especially through Covid-19. The customer service we received is exceptional as well! [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is always a pleasure to work with.

It is easy to use and helps keep track of all of your administration needs. Especially the Benefits side.

The reports are not the easiest to use.

Janice
Office Administrator (É.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, 11–50 employés

Proliant - best choice for payroll management!

Commentaires : Proliant benefits our law firm "behind the scene". I'm probably the one that appreciates the support and efficiency the most. If the attorneys and staff are paid in a timely manner without glitches, everyone is happy, which takes a lot of stress off of me and allows me to be attentive to other issues in the law firm.

Proliant software is user friendly. Payroll is always direct deposited in a timely manner. Most of all I appreciate having a wonderful and attentive personal contact, [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. She is the best! [SENSITIVE CONTENT] handles all of my questions, reminds me to enter payroll if I get busy and forget it's the day to enter the information. Having a "person" helping me with the payroll aspect of my job is the best feature of Proliant, hands down!!

The Report feature. The Report Portal which keeps the payroll reports and archives is wonderful. Building reports is a bit challenging. I would like to have more pre-set reports. I may just need a tutorial on report building.