Avis clients sur Plena Data

4,9 /5
    4,8 /5
  • Service client

En savoir plus sur Plena Data

Plena Data is a revolutionary Robotic Process Automation (RPA) platform for mid-market companies.

En savoir plus sur Plena Data

9 avis affichés

Caleb M.
Financial Controller
Vente au détail, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 20/05/2020

"A Controller's Dream Come True"

Commentaires: Couldn't be happier, just wish there were more projects I could send them. We are already fairly automated, so we didn't have to send much over.

Avantages: They can automate any task that doesn't require higher level thinking. It can integrate with any software and can automate most any software task. The customer service responds within hours of issues and provides solutions immediately. The customer service agent IS the person fixing the issue, so there aren't any layers to go through. After a quick cost / benefit analysis (Cost per hour of an individual doing a task vs cost of software), we quickly found this software would save us lots of money.

Inconvénients: The Company is new, so there will be some things they can improve on as they go like UI improvements, clarity of error responses, but I love their agility and helpfulness. They are laser focused on functionality and effectiveness of their bots, and it shows!

Aaron T.
CFO
Immobilier, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Publié le 23/05/2020

"Transform your team and get your life back!"

Commentaires: Fantastic! I have been using this software for a couple years and am probably the company's biggest advocate. I've introduced several friends and associates at other companies to use the software. My life has changed in that I don't need to spend time with data anymore as the software takes care of all that, and I can enjoy going home spending time with my family. Month end close has never been the same!

Avantages: I love that the software integrates with anything. I can trust and count on it to function how I need it to every single time. The software has allowed me to focus on more impactful, meaning tasks and responsibilities within the organization such that I can provide the value intended with my position. My team is able to do the same which transforms us from a "cost center" to being a strategic partner within the organization to lead out in making our organization proactive and forward looking. It's been incredible. And the opportunity to scale is that much greater because there's no limit to the amount of transactions that can be handled by the software.

Inconvénients: There are so many projects that we want to have done, that we can't get them all done when we want to. Just a matter of prioritizing what we want when. Would be great to have the error activity logs clear out more frequently or more easily. There's not a readily available feature to clear out these logs that I have been able to use.

• Publié le 23/05/2020
Sean G.
Controller
Matériaux de construction, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 24/07/2020

"Good company to do business with"

Avantages: The best thing about their A/P automation is the time it saves. One vendor of ours accounts for about 80% of our A/P invoice volume and they were able to program their software to capture all the specific data we were previously entering manually. Integrating with QuickBooks online to transmit the data and attach the invoice automatically was great. They care about making the solution work for us and were always willing to talk on the phone to get things right.

Inconvénients: Not unique to any software deployment there were headaches and back and forth communication to get the software to do what it needed to. As they are a newer company currently some of the UI is basic, but to their credit they would listen to what I had to say and actually implemented some of my suggestions rather quickly.

• Publié le 24/07/2020
Delene O.
Cabinets médicaux, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 22/05/2020

"SAVES ME SO MUCH TIME"

Commentaires: We have a complicated system that we use to calculate bonus paychecks for all employees each month. We have to extract numbers from our specialized orthodontic software, numbers from the employee management software, numbers from quickbooks and numbers from excel. Plena Data does the extraction and compilation for us now. We no longer have to look anything up to calculate the bonus. And it's always 100% accurate. There are no more errors!

Avantages: The Plena Data Software that we are currently using in our Orthodontic Practice has done 2 very important things for us.
1) Taken away the stress, headaches, frustration, overwhelm and mistakes that used to exist when we were manually gathering and entering numbers from 3 different software systems in order to calculate our payroll/bonus.
2) Cut the amount of time that was required for an employee to gather all of this information. It takes zero time. We just pull up the report - all of the numbers we need are in one report on one screen.
Integration was seamless, we had no issues getting the software up and running.

Inconvénients: The one feature that we did not like was the order that our data was presented in the final product. We spoke with customer service and this problem was corrected in less than 24 hours.

• Publié le 22/05/2020
Conryd S.
Staff Accountant
Comptabilité, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 03/06/2020

"I love bots"

Commentaires: Plena Data have been great to work with. No request seemed out of the realm of possibility, and they've been super helpful at updating and molding our process as we work through the best solutions to our unique needs. They've been amazing to work with. Now if only we could train AI to do accounting and make financial decisions I could retire.

Avantages: Up-to-date reporting and accuracy are the two things we pride ourselves in being able to provide to our clients. Before implementing Plena Data we had to update our reports manually and by hand pulling in data from multiple sources. This whole process was simplified down to the click of a button. It's saved myself and my team hours every week plus it removes the chance of human error. We're able to run an update and talk to our clients in real time about their current financials and business operations.

Inconvénients: Sometimes the bots stall on their updates, but Plena Data respond with fixes very quickly.

• Publié le 03/06/2020
Sam S.
Operations/Finance
Vente au détail, 11-50 employés

"Excellent Tool"

Commentaires: I've enjoyed working with them. They are responsive and helpful. They are problem solvers and good to work with. Their tool is easy to use and they are constantly improving.

Avantages: Plena Data is the most flexible and cost effective tool I have found for integrating systems. We also use it for gathering data from disparate sources and centralizing in a database for reporting. They have been good to work with, extremely adaptable, and have helped us solve some core problems.

Inconvénients: No major complaints. Make sure you clearly communicate project needs and sometimes their implementation queue is pretty full, but there are no major cons.

Rachelle J.
Production Coordinator
Construction, 11-50 employés
    Sans note
    Sans note
  • Publié le 05/08/2020

"Ease of Use"

Commentaires: We have had a great experience with Plena Data as a company. It has taken data across all divisions, accounting, production, and sales, and combined it into one easy to find place.

Avantages: Plena Data is so easy to use. I started out just using one portion of the program. After five months, I was put in charge of Inventory reports. It took one day to get trained on the rest of the program. We have been able to stop using excel for our inventory reporting, and move solely to Plena Data. We know that it's accurate, and it's been a huge time saver.

Inconvénients: The only con I have found with the software is that there is no consistent order to the inventory reports I run. I have to go in manually and move the homes within the spreadsheet to keep them in a consistent order. In all fairness, I have not contacted customer service yet to see if this problem can be fixed. All in all, a small amount of effort for the time we are saving.

• Publié le 05/08/2020
Ben B.
Services financiers, 11-50 employés

"Very Helpful"

Commentaires: Our experience has been fantastic. The team at Plena Data listen, work hard to get it right, and quickly understood what we needed and how to build it.

Avantages: Automating our processes through Plena Data to calculate, sort, and board our commissions data has been an enormous time saver and helped us to scale.

Inconvénients: It takes time to build as you would expect as they customize the automation for you.

Dave W.
Partner
Comptabilité, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 04/06/2020

"Plena rocks"

Commentaires: The team has been responsive when we need customization and communication has been quick and efficient

Avantages: The software streamlines our processes and cuts out hundreds of man hours.

Inconvénients: Nothing. The software has been great without any issues.

• Publié le 04/06/2020