15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Financial Cents

En savoir plus sur Financial Cents

Une solution facile à utiliser qui offre tout ce dont vous avez besoin pour faire évoluer votre entreprise.

En savoir plus sur Financial Cents

I like the task and document sharing features. The support team is always available to answer any questions I might have.

No integrated e-mail triage, although you can forward emails to an "in-box" to turn them into one-off projects or to-do items.

Financial Cents - Notes

4,9

Financial Cents a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 121 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Financial Cents ?

Comptabilité, 2–10 employés

To good to keep a secret.

Commentaires : It does not take a full time person to keep it up to date. Actually each user keeps their own work up to date and an administrator only jumps in to work on missed due dates.

Built in videos that walk you through each section of the program.

We hesitated to write a review because this program is such a boon to our accounting practice we did not want knowledge of it to leak out to other accounting practices.

Danielle
Danielle
President (É.-U.)

Streamlining Bookkeeping to leave room for more Advisory

5,0 il y a 2 mois

I don't have to chase clients nearly as much with their to-do lists and client portals set up. They can ask questions, and I can add accountability tasks for clients for them to be reminded automatically, and everything is pretty customizable - including the reminder emails.

It's still growing and missing features like bulk movement in their document system, but they're working on it. They're great at listening to end-user input.

Jill

An Honest Bookkeeper's Review

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : I am less than 30 days in - I love it, my staff loves it. I took the leap, it is pricier than I would have liked - but I see it as an investment on our future. If this helps us get/stay organized then we can grow. Who does not like growth?

I love that it too little to no effort to understand, all of the intro videos were so helpful. They got me started on the right path. I love that it is like taking my brain and putting it into order. It helps me get/stay organized.

Price - It was a little steep for me. But I am taking a leap of faith that I will use this - as well as my team.

Elizabeth
Enrolled Agent (É.-U.)

Financial Cents

4,0 il y a 6 mois

One place to keep track of projects, keeps adding new features that customers request.

You have to first talk to a bot not a person if you need help. If the bot can't help then you can chat with a person when they have time. Frustrating that getting help takes so long.

Michelle
Owner (Canada)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Can't say enough good things abou tit!

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : We are thrilled with the streamlined workflow Financial Cents brings to our firm! After many trial and errors, with other products/companies over promising and under delivering, the cloud-based accessibility, affordability, intuitive interface, and INCREDIBLE customer support has made this an easy decision for us. Financial Cents is my top choice for efficient and effective financial management – 10/10 highly recommended!

The cloud-based accessibility, affordability, intuitive interface, and INCREDIBLE customer support

So far, there is nothing that I don't like.

Stephanie
Bookkeeper (É.-U.)

Amazing Product for Accountants

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall, I can't praise it enough. And I'm very picky about software. I've tried about 5 different client management softwares and this one is the best. It is pricier than others. However, if you take into account the 25 hours a month it saves me. Overall, it's actually saving me money. IMO .. the features don't compare with other CRM's for accountants.

The client portal system and automatic reminders have saved my sanity. I honestly can't praise it enough.

You pay same price per user. I wish it was just additional cost per user not double the price.

Financial Cents review

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : excellent knowledge from the sales staff, and with the tech staff on implementation

Most intuitive dashboard view; ease of set up/implementation and ease of use

it seems to be missing a few features that we were looking for, but the overall product provided the most thorough solution

Todd
CEO (É.-U.)

Great Program/App

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : Its been great. The switch from the last program to this one has been seamless

The cost of the Financial Cents doesn't grow as I grow my practice

Wish there was an admin option, where they are charged less with less features

Behzad
Behzad
CFO (Canada)

Easy to Use

4,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : So far, so good.
so excited to see what would be the result in my business after 6 months

Task management, Client Management, Data management

Invoicing, because it is only based on time

Jen
Owner (Canada)

Getting Started

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : It's going to help me scale and grow my business

Love the client portal and the password vaults for clients

It's not cheap and the dashboard for workflow can look overwhelming

Nicole
Founder/CEO (Canada)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Love the ease of use and customer suport

Commentaires : My experience with Financial Cents has been great. It was easy to implement and begin using. I have been testing it with a few clients and will be moving my complete practice over to FC. My staff will be using the platform soon as well. In the future it would be nice to see a monthly package with more than one user.

I like that it is not a huge learning curve to start using the platform. Love the effective hourly rate feature. My clients love that they do not need to sign up for an account to complete tasks. The filter feature is perfect!

I don't like that you can not set a due date on subtasks or add additional information to a subtask. It would be nice to have the ability to link dependencies to tasks in different workflows.

Melissa
President (Canada)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Bringing great features into one product

Commentaires : Everyone has been helpful and the product is nice to look at.

The ability to see capital capacity for hours to work that we have. The fact that we can have dependency on different tasks

The implementation has taken us longer than I had hoped. So now there is cleanup needed before I feel confident that I can rely on the software for what is due.

Helen
Administrator (Hongrie)
Comptabilité, 2–10 employés

An easy to use accounting practice management software, perfect for small accounting companies!

It is straightforward and easy to use, with really helpful training videos and excellent customer service. CRM data integrates with QBO to ensure client data is up to date. Although the software is relatively new, there are new features and tools being added all the time.

Overall it is a great system. There are small niggles such as not being able to add a task without first creating a project, however I'm sure these will be addressed in time.

Crystal
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Great practice management software

5,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : Positive - easy to set up and use with great workflow automations

I like being able to to easily set up client workflows with automations in a snap and the ability to create client requests directly from the project management platform.

I would like to be able to see more tasks at once

Colin
Owner and President (Canada)
Comptabilité, 2–10 employés

Financial Cents has made our practice much more manageable

Commentaires : Relatively new beginner but so far so good. Financial cents has allowed us to scale our accounting practice make things easier for our staff and tax preparers

Time tracking and the client portal has helped

Minor quirks such as not being able to assign multiple clients to one project and cannot email tasks to the software

Comptabilité, Auto-entrepreneur

Fantastic workflow automation for bookkeepers

Commentaires : I spend nearly a month testing a lot of apps for my business. Based on the free trial and my experience with this and other solutions, I'm glad I settled on Financial Cents. My experience with it is that its easier to use "out of the box" than some of the others and didn't require special training or extra help to get started. The interface is very clean and easy to work with, which I didn't find with other apps. There's a learning curve from the perspective that its new for me, and that I had not established any real workflow prior to using Financial Cents, but I love that it is specific to the financial industry and addresses our special needs. One of my favorite features is seeing the profitability page, which shows my "effective" hourly rate based on my monthly rate billing across all clients at the same time. I love seeing where I'm at and understanding which clients are taking up most of my time. I feel confident that Financial Cents was the best choice for me!

Having good support was important to me when searching for a workflow solution for my bookkeeping business. There are short, relevant, easy to find tutorials right inside the product. Support is highly responsive and easy to work with. There's live chat and a FB group -- and while the product has been easy to implement and use, I can still find answers to my questions quickly and easily. I can definitely see how this product will improve the way I'm using my time by eliminating unnecessary redundancy day-to-day.

I wish that the tutorial videos would open in a separate window so I can watch the video on a separate screen while testing it out in my app.

Carter

Best workflow management tool

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Easy to setup and tracks all of my client work. Can collaborate with employees and know the progress of all of our work.

Sometimes customer service can take 20-30 minutes to respond to a chat

Nina
President (É.-U.)

Great Task Management Software

Commentaires : This software has helped our team communicate better and save time getting tasks completed.

easy to deploy, team features are very easy to use, helps keep us organized, software updates frequently.

not an app, recurring tasks need some cleaning up

Patrick
Managing Partner (Canada)

Superb Accounting Practice Management Platform

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Financial Cents is allowing us to manage our practice easily and efficiently at a very cost effective and attractive platform

Financial Cents is very intuitive, great UI, ease of set up and use for a good price

Have not found anything I dislike about Financial Cents. Wish list includes mobile app and connectivity to Xero

Tamara
CEO (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, Auto-entrepreneur

This is a great and comprehensive product

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Very positive. I used it in my previous job and purchased it immediately when I started my own business.

It manages multiple functions and meets multiple needs.

It's a good program. The only con is that the price increases regularly and you want to join asap to get grandfathered into new features.

Holly
Holly
Bookkeeper (É.-U.)

The Game-Changer

5,0 il y a 10 mois

I am always on the lookout for tools that can enhance productivity and streamline my work. Recently, I had the opportunity to try out Financial Cents, and I must say, it has been a game-changer in terms of project and time management

Nothing imparticular that I found unhelpful.

Ana
CPA (É.-U.)

Excellent project management softtware

Commentaires : I will now be able to monitor the status of projects and how busy my staff is.

I had been looking for a software to manage my projects for a LONG time! And I finally decided to use this software because of the ease of use, the tutorial videos, the ease of setup and the price. This has been the easiest project management software to implement for our small firm and least expensive.

I have not yet found something I dislike.

Mark
Comptabilité, 2–10 employés

Great Product for organizing and documenting processes and workflow

Commentaires : The dashboard shows exactly where in the process each client is in an easy-to-read format. Also, setting up the automatic reminders to clients with a checklist of things you need from them comes in very handy for those clients from whom you need documentation to begin their books. Cuts down on time spent having to remind them via email each month.

Financial-Cents is easy to use, intuitive and well organized. They have a nice library of short videos explaining some of the features and setup instructions as well. I am finding that documenting my processes for each client is a big help.

It does all the basics very well, but there are a few "nice to haves" that are missing. Good news here is that Shahram is very interested in feedback and is constantly evolving the product to include user suggestions. No point deduction here because I am confident the missing items will be here shortly.

Financial Cents Makes Sense

Commentaires : The business problem we are solving with Financial Cents is two fold. First, we are using the tools, like "Comments" to better our internal communications. Second, we are using the project dashboard to ensure that we are not late on projects and that no project falls through the cracks.

The feature of "Comments" inside of a project has allowed our firm to increase our internal communications making us more efficient.

On the project dashboard, you see all assignees to a project not just the active assignee. Multiple people could be assigned certain tasks inside the same project and it would be nice if on the dashboard we saw only the assignee that needed to complete the next task.

Clara
Software Trainer (Canada)

Ease of Implementation

Commentaires : Excellent, highly recommended

The product was easy to implement and to have our team migrate to its use. By using Financial Cents, we were able to eliminate the use of two other software. In addition we were able to streamline and automate a few of our administrative procedures. We have received positive feedback from our team. In addition, support from Financial Cents is excellent and very responsive.

Any features that did not suit our firm, we communicated to support and viable resolutions were found.