15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Amberscript

En savoir plus sur Amberscript

Le logiciel Amberscript transforme automatiquement l'audio et la vidéo en texte et sous-titres. Les transcripteurs humains retranscrivent entièrement le texte.

En savoir plus sur Amberscript

Simple interface, fast translation and decent editor are great.

Speech to text : 1 mistake out of 10 words. Not possible to improve subtitle format.

Amberscript - Notes

Amberscript a reçu une note globale de 4,3 étoiles sur 5 d'après 42 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Amberscript ?

Arun Sarathy
Arun Sarathy
Blogger / YouTuber (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur

Must have for Multiple Use-Cases

Commentaires : I am elated to have found Amberscript because it's all about trading in a few dollars to save our precious time, that's otherwise spent in writing subtitles, and speech scripts manually.

Amberscript has become a game-changer in my video production workflow. I usually write my video subtitles and sometimes podcast scripts after listening to my own words. It's a time consuming process and quite monotonous. But after I started using Amberscript, all I have to do is drag and drop my audio file into Amberscript, and then the script text is generated magically. It neatly captures my words spoken in English. The beauty is that it has multiple accent options just for English. So, even if you are a non-native English-speaking person, Amberscript can help. It has a neat editor within which we can edit the text easily using keyboard shortcuts, too. There is also a way to select the portion of text and it shows where in audio file waveform it's located. Its transcribing process works with AI capabilities - and that means it "learns" our words and tries to reduce the errors eventually.

With all its greatness, it still is not perfect. I have to do a final review to see if it picked all my spoken words correctly. Thanks to the text editor, I can search, edit directly in the editor. That being said, its transcription engine is in fact powerful and picks correctly almost 97% of the time. The hours limit duration is also quite less in their plans, in my opinion. However, we can purchase additional hours on a case-to-case basis.

Jos
Writer editor (Pays-Bas)
Rédaction et correction, Auto-entrepreneur

Amberscript is a musthave for interviewers and editors

Commentaires : Easy to setup and use. Good quality.

You have a spoken interview transcribed in no time. The Dutch (AI) text-to-speech function is the best I've seen. Good enough to save tons of time.

Can't think of anything now. Maybe integration with other software could be better. But uploading single files to Amberscript does the job for me. Certainly if I compare it to the time lost when I was transcribing everything myself.

Elysia
Elysia
Owner, Content Manager (É.-U.)
Conseil en gestion, Auto-entrepreneur

Ambescript has made some great improvements

3,0 il y a 10 mois

Amberscript is wonderful if you want to create blogs and other content from your videos.

Amberscript has a subtitle option. However, it is not very customizable. This is what I originally purchased Amberscript for. But I still use it.

Nélia
military oficial (Brésil)
Armée, 10 000+ employés

Amberscript is very useful

Commentaires : I am transcribing some interviews, collecting data from my master's degree and amberscript is being very useful to me.. I think amberscript is very user friendly. I chose the cheapest plan because the real-dollar exchange rate is 5.00. I wish that when adjusting the text I could use bold and other word features. Thank you very much"

I liked it a lot because it helped me with the manual work of the researcher.

Maybe you can use word features in the transcribed text.

E-learning, 1 001–5 000 employés

At first glance: very good

Commentaires : Easy to use, easy to understand, easy to get the invoice.

I've just bought 60 minutes of audio-translation fro 15 €. My interview was ready in 10 minutes and the text was 90% in line with the actual speech. I can't think of a more precise service.

There's nothing wrong in the service. Of course I'd appreciate more accuracy in the translation.

Sarah
Graduate Assistant (Espagne)
Système judiciaire, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

AI transcribe was unable to distinguish male and female voices

1,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : I would not use it again for the purpose of transcribing a casual conversation or interview.

It is easy to use. The file upload process is fast. The interface is user friendly. Allows Paypal checkout.

While the voices are clear, I anticipated some errors due to the music in the background (no lyrics) and one speaker's accent. I paid for the AI version thinking I could save time by using the time stamps and basic outline of the transcription to make my work faster. Unfortunately, this service could not differentiate well between the male and female speakers without long breaks between sentences. It also showed very very low accuracy for the non-native english speaker, and only moderate to low accuracy for the native speaker.

Sunny
Manager (Singapour)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11–50 employés

good software

Commentaires : Great!

automatically transcription for variance video and can be used with other software, like opencast

we do not have feature which we do not like, we are new to the system

Arno
Student (Belgique)
Gestion de l'enseignement, Auto-entrepreneur

Free trial

Commentaires : very useful for school task

the combination of the video, the self reading tekst and the transcript

the price you have to pay, it is too expensive for a student

Andrea
Translator and Transcriber (Italie)
Traduction et localisation, Auto-entrepreneur

Amazing software

Works perfectly, identifies mostly flawlessly many accents and different intonations.

No copy paste. Having to work with internet.

Nithushaa
Student (Allemagne)
Enseignement supérieur, 51–200 employés

Best solution to save work and time!

The automatic transcription with less time

It is too expensive for students. I would prefer some student offer packages.

Hermann
Journalist (Allemagne)
Production audiovisuelle, Auto-entrepreneur

Amberscript - a real relieve for transcriptions

Works easy, is fast, I can always come back to old recordings on my account, an efficient help!

Sometimes I have interviews with non-British nor American partners who speak in English... On non-Germans who speak in German... And do not know it too well. What is worse, their pronounciation is not the "original" one. Then we sometimes come to a certain border because the software seems to be trained by natives of the respective languages. Would be good to teach it as well in "Conference English" or "Conference German". Guess that would also improve in the future.

Jonatan
Transcript (Portugal)
Événementiel, 201–500 employés

Excelente herramienta.

Commentaires : Mi experiencia con Amberscript en general es muy buena.

El software es muy simple de usar e intuitivo. Cualquiera podría utilizarlo sin tener muchos conocimientos de informática.

En mi caso, el software tiene algunas fallas y no salva mi progreso en el trabajo o simplemente se recarga solo.

Arnold
film director (Pays-Bas)
Médias de diffusion, 2–10 employés

Big timesaver, but also save some time for final editing of transcriptions

Commentaires : Instead of spotting lists for editing, I now use my own database inside amberscript. It works perfect.

the ease of the audio player connected with the transcription is brilliant to use while sitting next to the editor. Also that you can formulate a starting timecode, which makes it sync with the original timeline in the editing software.

It's still quite some work to do the final editing, but allltogether it's a big plus.

Marie
Student (Allemagne)
Design, Auto-entrepreneur

Review

Commentaires : It was really fast. the transcription was correct. I have a good experience.

I love that it divides automatically in different speakers. That German is available. (it is not available in a lot of transcription software) I also like that I can choose to let it transcibe from a person. I looove. That I can let the audio play while editing.

I didn't use it so much. But I would like to have some options for comments

Sanja
Researcher/Assistant Professor (Pays-Bas)
Enseignement supérieur, 51–200 employés

Great program

Commentaires : Great program, very useful and helpful in transcribing interviews. Saves some time, yet less than I was hoping for.

It is very user friendly, great graphics, great that you can see the shortcuts at any moment. Helpful in analyzing long interviews.

Not all the words (especially jargon) are being understood and the program does not learn from mistakes it makes. That results in still tedious long work to adjust the automatically transcribed conversations. I was a little bit disappointed by the amount of work it still is to work out the interviews.

VJ (Allemagne)
Divertissement, Auto-entrepreneur

Speed up you editing

20 Minutes interviews with 20 questions and answers is hard to integrate i an edit. For me it's easier to read and mark answers instead of scrolling through the material. The Timecode is in the word document, so the orientiation is perfect.

The possibilities of formating the word documents could be better.

Abby
Assistant professor (Pays-Bas)
Recherche, 5 001–10 000 employés

Good for interview transcriptions

Commentaires : Generally good - sometimes it likes to drop out on me, but in general I feel satisfied.

It works generally very well - it has cut down a lot on my transcription time, and in general, the software is good and transcribes well.

Has problems with some English accents, which is annoying. I interview people all over Europe and normally it's fine, but northern English accents are a problem that I have to spend a lot of time fixing.

Caterina
Mentora (Espagne)
Urbanisme et architecture, 2–10 employés

Mi herramienta favorita para generar subtítulos en español

Commentaires : Mi labor como creadora de contenido se simplifica muchísimo con AmberScript. Es rápido, intuitivo y los subtítulos son precisos.

La facilidad de uso y el hecho de que generen subtítulos automáticos de bastante buena calidad en castellano.

No he encontrado ningún aspecto negativo digno de mencionar, ¡buen trabajo equipo! Únicamente seguir mejorando la precisión de los subtítulos automáticos.

Ahmed
Video Editor (Maroc)
E-learning, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

simplicity

Commentaires : it has saved me well in moments of stress and time

the auto-transcription and the possibility to export in srt

to tell the truth for the moment nothing has disappointed me

Sergio
Periodista (Argentine)
Médias de diffusion, Auto-entrepreneur

Simple y Efectivo

Commentaires : El beneficio mas importante es el tiempo en la edición de notas para mi portal de noticias.

Es una herramienta muy util para mi trabajo (edición de notas periodisticas desde audios). Fácil de usar. Me permite ahorrar mucho tiempo en edición de notas gráficas,

En realidad no he tenido trabas al momento de usar esta herramienta.

Diego
Investigador (Colombie)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

Excelente trascriptor, versátil y fiel al audio.

Commentaires : Muy importante para ejercicios de investigación cualitativa

Es una plataforma muy versátil con trascripciones muy fieles

Sugiero ajustar "loops" para realizar seguimiento al audio sin necesidad de parar.

ronewa
student (Afrique du Sud)
Comptabilité, Auto-entrepreneur

Commentaires : transcript

this software is easy and good for transcript.

its quality, without it i don't know what i would have done. amber-scripts is amazing and good for a student like me.

Salma
graphic designer (É.-U.)
Édition, Auto-entrepreneur

all is good

earning easly money by posting subtitles

the complication of registration and work

Markus
CEO (Suisse)
Production audiovisuelle, 2–10 employés

Great tool for very fast transcriptions

Commentaires : I was really surprised how exactly, accurate and even under bad surround sound circumstances the software recognized the voices to deliver a good basic text to save much time.

The easy to use functions with a good pricing system, to do automatic transcriptions.

There is nearly nothing yet. Only a "copy & paste" function would be great.

Davide Isidoro
Davide Isidoro
Phd student (Italie)
Recherche, Auto-entrepreneur

buono ma...

4,0 l’année dernière

permette di ottenere la trascrizione di un video senza dover prendere appunti

nella prova gratuita le funzionalità sono limitate e per aver una trascrizione senza errori bisogna pagare