Excellent system for keeping track in my practice

Jennifer W.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: This system has helped me to keep all of my clients and prospective clients details in one easy to reach place. I can now easily keep track of the number of hours I am spending on each client task and it has reduced the amount of chasing up I was previously having to do in order to get paperwork from clients. It has also really helped my practice in becoming GDPR compliant with regards to sharing documentation with them. My clients have also commented on how easy the registration process with my practice is now that I have implemented Accountancy Manager.

Avantages: The amount of client information that you can enter including details of any communication that has occured is extremely useful. I really like the task list and the automatic reminders that can be sent out to clients for various pieces of missing information. I also like the time tracking features and the fact that it is GDPR compliant.

Inconvénients: I found the initial setup quite difficult to get to grips with and trying to tailor each template that was in the system was quite labourious but has paid off in the long run. I don't like not being able to pause a task for when I have to take a telephone call.

Accountancy Manager Review

Darren S.
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall AM is the best around in our opinion and we will not be looking at any other software in this field.

Avantages: AM is very simple to use and easily understood. I like the fact that all the invoices and statements can be emailed out and a copy kept for our records. The money laundering section is also very good to have on record and the HMRC authentication is handy to use and saves time.

Inconvénients: The only thing about AM that I would love see changed is that you cannot print all statements at once as it only allows individually at the minute

Sole practitioners

Emma B.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: As a single person practice, 2 days of my week was spent on practice management, Accountancy manager has reduced this to 1/2 a day, but more importantly it has freed up my brain to concentrate on accounting.

Avantages: Because there is so many areas of Practice and client manager that this software offers, it is a one stop shop.
The tasks part has eliminated 4 hours per year of spreadsheet manipulation to produce tasks list for self assessment etc. and the progress of each task can updated so i always know where i am up to.
The recording of time on client tasks, that moves easily into invoicing is brilliant.
The information that is held on the system, for each client, makes form filling in easy, and with this being a safe area to hold information on, i sleep better at night.
The automatic email system frees up so much of my time, and ensures my client are bringing in their books in earlier than they used to.
The other area i like is the way the software developers are open to new ideas, they develop and add areas to the software regally, the support is outstanding with extremely quick replies and well explained remedies.

Inconvénients: I would like the cost of additional users to be lower

Best Practice Management Software

Adil M.
Senior Accountant
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Whenever we needed help from the team, they were utmost courteous. If issue was not resolved at the point of first contact, they ensured that call back was made as soon as possible.

Avantages: Ease of use and ease of implementation.
Great customer services especially from Customer Support Team.
Our clients found it easier to use as well in terms of uploading/downloading documents and e-signing paperwork

Inconvénients: I would love to see in future time management chart implemented whereby staff diary can be created and seen by the senior team

Accountancy Manager

Jackie M.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Very beneficial, definitely we took the leap to try it out, it has certainly streamlined the operation of the practice

Avantages: It is a fantastic piece of software that organises all of your client data and assists with the practice management by organising the relevant tasks to ensure you don't miss a key deadline for a client.
It is a great database making finding that key piece of information a quick exercise rather than raiding through files.
The software ensures that the practice can comply with the GDPR legislation, and the portal is a great secure area for transfer of files both from the practice to the client and vice versa.
As with everything sometimes things go wrong but the support team at Accountancy Manager as very helpful and get issues resolved very quickly

Inconvénients: Not a lot, however it would be great if when a client left a comment, the practice was notified

Amazing Software

Zoe E.

Commentaires: See above

Avantages: Our business was growing at a rate of 50% a year , we started using Accountancy Manager November 2017 as we could no longer manage with basic spreedsheets
It took us a while to get to fully understand all its features , but withink 6 months we started bringing the clients on board to it and havent looked back since
It allows us manager all our client data ( no more filling cabinets ) and ensure deadlines are meet and work is allocated out to staff at ease . The time record is brilliant and we can charge precisily and see how affective the staff are being . The customer service is fantastic

Inconvénients: There are non , we have loved the software and all of the new faetures that keep getting added on

The Sole Practitioner

Mark E.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall, AccountancyManager has allowed me to organise my practice, keep control on all reporting deadlines, streamlined admin tasks, given a professional look and feel to clients and made my life much easier. I wouldn't/couldn't be without it

Avantages: Ease of use - it does all the essentials straight out of the box without the need for lots of customisation Easy to import existing clients using spreadsheets Client client onboarding is well thought out and with the production of letters of engagement and proposal emails saves me a lot of time Client portal works well together with esigning of documents Email reminders are brilliant timesavers HMRC authorisation also saves me time rather than going to the HMRC site Excellent and speedy support The software does what you need it to do and is not big and bloated like other packages

Inconvénients: Could do with a lower cost for additional users or specifically part time users Would like to be able to have more reporting flexibility on the task list

Great software!

Lauren W.
Business Support
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Excellent. Brilliant service and it has made processes simpler and easier to use.

Avantages: Software is very useful for our company.

Inconvénients: There is nothing negative to report on Accountancy Manager, it is a great system to use. Every time there has been issues they have been resolved in an instant.

Best in market!

Alana I.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: This software saves us the cost of an extra employee a month - you really can't argue that this!

Avantages: Too many amazing functions to mention but the integration with companies house is a godsend for us. The customer service team are exceptional and come back on all queries quickly.

Inconvénients: The only area I would improve is the job flow could be more detailed.

Accountants review

Malek A.
Semi-Senior Accountant
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The ease if use.
Automations
invoicing section is great
Very professional

Inconvénients: emails, when you copy and paste to the email box in AM, it does not do a great job at it.
Creating tables is not as easy and clean as others.

Excellent practice management for small accountancy practice

Emma S.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Accountancy Manager has helped organise my practice. It keeps all information securely and allows clients to update/check their information anytime; assisting us to meet the GDPR requirements. The secure portal allows us to share information and obtain electronic signature, greatly reducing our postage costs. We’ve also noticed a better efficiency and improved cash flow thanks to a more streamline way of working.

Avantages: Cloud access - I can check my tasks at work/home/on my mobile.
Easy search function
Good record of deadlines
Easy to use portal
Regular improvements and updates

Inconvénients: Sometimes it can be hard to navigate the site. I think clients get confused with logging in to the portal from Accountancy Manager - would love an embedded log in for my own website.

Brilliant CRM

Paul C.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It has completely transformed my practice I have already and will continue to recommend this software to my fellow business associates

Avantages: I love it all but the automated emails etc ensure I never for when returns are due.

Inconvénients: I really like everything about the software

Outstanding Software

Kellie B.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I am so glad I found this piece of software, my life is so much simpler now and I have everything in once place. The support team are quick to answer any queries, I couldn't recommend this piece of software enough

Avantages: This software is very easy to use, saves time, tracks tasks, emails clients for missing records, free document portal. Most of my administration is now automated thanks to Accountancy Manager

Inconvénients: You can't have more than 1 email address associated with Accountancy Manager. Ie: The accountant uses Accountancy Manager so my client cannot use Accountancy Manager with me for his payroll reports as his email address is already been used.

Best thing we ever did

Sharon B.
Practice Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The time saved with automatic chasing means that we have more time available for our clients.

Avantages: Easy to use, excellent fro chasing for information automatically which saves us so much time.

Inconvénients: The implementation process, the import from digita database was not straightforward.

Must have for busy accountancy practice

Publié le 13/08/2019
Wendy B.
Director/Accountant
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Brilliant software for a buy accountant practice - keeps all tasks in order and makes managing deadlines easy. Getting proposals to potential clients is a dream once you have everything configured/customised to your ways or working - 5 minutes after talking to a prospect you can have a full proposal with T&C's in their inbox.

Avantages: Ease of use, support, regular software upgrades, never miss a deadline, client on-boarding, proposal management, customisation

Inconvénients: Nothing major - perhaps the only minor item is cut and paste functionality can be a bit erratic when using templates. But this is minor....

Excellent product for modern accounting

Kristian C.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Amazing product and excited to see it develop even further.

Avantages: Cloud based, auto tasks.
AML.
Missing info checks.
Client portal.

Inconvénients: Timsheets are not up to scratch. Too slow.

Helping to Develop Your Practice

Simon M.
Proprietor
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: This software has enabled me to grow from being a sole practitioner to a staff of 7.

Avantages: I enjoy the fact that it is hosted as all of my staff are remote workers.
This is a central point for the entire team to refer to.
New features are coming out regularly

Inconvénients: I have found no Cons in using this software,

Practice management made simple

Rob C.
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The ease of using the product, especially the reporting functionality and how easy it it is to get meaningful reports off the system. The ability to have all relevant client information in one place for all of my team to see, access and use.

Inconvénients: I am yet to find something I don't like about this product but we are still finding our feet with it.

A helping hand...

Elliot C.
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The functionality available is excellent and it is such a useful tool in the running of the business and the management of on-boarding clients and managing workflow.

Inconvénients: Still quite obviously in development so at times the product is updated and this can cause a few issues. Lack of ability to make enough customized changes at the moment but hopeful that things will improve as it becomes more established.

Excellent Software

Kandarp S.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It saves a lot of my time.

Avantages: 1. Connection with Companies house
2. Automatic emails
3. Ease of creating engagement letters

Inconvénients: Template customisation. You can't simply copy and paste directly to the software due to the HTML issues. I had to copy the contents first to notepad and then to the software. However, the support team was brilliant. They did a lot of work for many of my templates.

Not as good as expected

Publié le 06/09/2019
Victoria U.
Administrator
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall, it is good that is a page, not a program. So you can use from home when you need it.

Avantages: The really good thing is that they have tasks. The program generates deadlines and you can update progress and add a note.

Inconvénients: Notes are so big and arranged uncomfortably. Sometimes you have to reload a few pages to find necessary information.

The best helper!

Publié le 28/08/2019
Simona C.
Bookkeeper
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Using this software is helping me save time, it brings to my attention tasks that need sorting out daily, monthly and overall I do not see myself working without AM in the future.

Avantages: The fact that I have everything in one place and helps me organize my workload.

Inconvénients: Can not think of anything, or at least I have not encountered so far any fault.

Game Changer

Martin B.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Solved admin and time constraints of chasing clients. Allowing me to keep on top of deadlines and onboard so effortlessly has been amazing.

Avantages: The fact it makes my life so much easier and gives a really good impression to clients.

Inconvénients: I cannot find a con about using this software.

Best Software!!!!!

Jadwiga D.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We run Tax Returns and MTD VAT returns using this software and we found it so easy to use that we definitely save a lot of time comparing to software we used before.

Avantages: Functionality, reliability and excellent customer service

Inconvénients: Price could be a little bit more affordable

Very good software

Ram S.
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Very impressive software and best customer service

Avantages: Reminders automated and emails are automated

Inconvénients: Tasks lists take time to update but has to be done so no cons actually