Avis clients sur doopoll

Filtrer par :

• Service client

En savoir plus sur doopoll

Create brilliant surveys with zero fuss. Impress your audience, and wow your colleagues with doopoll's easy-to-use platform.

En savoir plus sur doopoll

9 avis affichés

Sebastian S.
Sebastian S.
Geschäftsführer
Conseil en gestion, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 09/07/2021

"My Favourite 🤩Poll & Survey Tool ⚙️"

Commentaires: In online trainings and courses Doopoll is a absolute must have and easy to use!

Avantages: It's easy to use, no app needed for creating surveys or polls and it's also easy for the participants. I really like the integration of the surveys in wordpress. It's quite cool for me to help people in online courses with this integration.

Inconvénients: Some more possibilities for entering data (but no specific in mind) are always nice :-) (so this not a real con)

• Publié le 09/07/2021
Michael T.
Global Change Management Lead
Conseil en gestion, 10 000+ employés
  • Publié le 22/06/2021

"A great option for polling participants in live meetings"

Commentaires: It is a very easy to use and effective tool that is less expensive than some of the name brand polling software on the market. I recommend this as a tool for facilitators and organizations as an easy to use and customize tool for polling. Such a great value!

Avantages: I find DooPoll very easy to use and intuitive to use in a workshop. I was using PollEverywhere, but I had a love-hate relationship with the software. It was too cumbersome to use inside PowerPoint - usually crashed the software and took minutes to recover during a workshop (which is a valuable resource). I found the use of DooPoll was very efficient and easy to use for both the facilitator and participants. The live results were easy to share with participants and were visually nice. I was able to customize the experience for participants through color/logo changes to match our branding.

Inconvénients: It is still a work in progress, so I appreciate what the tool delivers so far. Some areas for improvement are formatting of the presentation screen - at times some of the responses scrolled over and I needed to move my cursor for participants to see the whole picture of the results. Some of the navigation around the site can be improved. That said, I have given my feedback to the developer and they are very responsive and I believe they plan to take my feedback into consideration as they are making the tool even better.

• Publié le 22/06/2021
Nena H.
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 31/07/2021

"Like it a lot so far! Excited to see what else it can do."

Commentaires: I am using this software for surveys for research, gathering data and analytics and trending changes.

Avantages: It is very easy to use and has the features I need. It is simple but has a good variety of options.

Inconvénients: I would like to see an interactive live survey option? I have not tried to use it this way yet, it may be possible.

• Publié le 31/07/2021
Andrew V.
Financial Adviser
Services financiers, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 04/05/2021

"AVFP"

Commentaires: Very good. I don’t want lots of call-routing, average handling time statistics and cost transformation programmes. I want action and reaction and a real voice. Doopoll provides this for me.

Avantages: Flexibility and customer service that is real.

Inconvénients: Reports that link back to an individual client

envoyé par doopoll le 12/05/2021

Thanks for the feedback Andy! We're so glad to hear that we provide real actionable insights for you.

We've also recently developed a feature which will allow you to investigate individual respondents answers, might be handy - feel free to drop us a message in support and we'll explain how.

• Publié le 04/05/2021
Nicola K.
Marketing Manager
Ressources humaines, 11-50 employés

"Great Marketing Tool"

Avantages: The solution is fantastic in the way it offers Live responses as they are submitted. It is great to promote transparent surveys via social media to our audience.

Inconvénients: Understanding the true potential of this tool.

envoyé par doopoll le 12/05/2021

Really grateful for the feedback Nicola. Thanks for taking the time to review.

You're always welcome to drop us a message in support if you want to have a chat about what else doopoll might help you with, and unlock more of doopoll's potential!

Marc L.
Sales Manager
Sports, 201-500 employés

"Doopoll"

Commentaires: Very good, is a great engagement tool for our clients and is really easy to use

Avantages: Doopoll is really easy to use and it's functionality is excellent. I would also say [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] & the customer support element is first class

Inconvénients: The only issues we have ever had is linking answers to customers. Our use of the software doesn't rely on anonymous responses so we have found this tricky

Paul B.
Digital Comms Manager
Sports, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 19/05/2021

"Doopoll"

Commentaires: Very good. I need to get more of our organisations using it and benefitting from the software.

Avantages: Ease of use
Mobile friendly
Live results

Inconvénients: No cons to report. There are continual updates that I need to keep on top of.

• Publié le 19/05/2021
Martin G.
Conseil en gestion, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 11/05/2021

"Perfect for my courses!"

Avantages: I was looking for an alternative to Kahoot for my courses with the business school I work for.
Doopoll is everything I need.
I intend to use it as well to help my client to qualify their B2B prospects.
The use is straightforward, and there is a french version, very cool!

Inconvénients: I hope the question types will evolve with time, but for the time being, it seems very solid.

Lauren H.
Comptabilité, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
    Sans note
  • Publié le 10/05/2021

"Helped us gather opinions quickly and efficiently"

Avantages: Being able to use this to gather information from our stakeholders without it be onerous on them! Have never needed to use customer support as the system is so intuitive

Inconvénients: Probably missing lots of other applications but not spending more time in here!

envoyé par doopoll le 12/05/2021

Thanks so much Lauren, it's great to hear we've been able to help out, and I'm glad you've found the system easy to use.