15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur CloudPano

Le logiciel de visite virtuelle CloudPano 360 vous permet de créer des visites virtuelles à 360 degrés. Commercialisez n'importe quelle propriété en réalité virtuelle et avec des visites à 360 degrés.

En savoir plus sur CloudPano

Cloudpano allows me to do that and has a better interface than other 360 tour hosts I've tried.

Google street view is not yet supported. Sometimes it takes a bit long before my tour is loaded (could be an bandwidth problem on my side).

CloudPano - Notes

5,0
4,9
4,9

CloudPano a reçu une note globale de 5,0 étoiles sur 5 d'après 56 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé CloudPano ?

Gary
Gary
Founder/Chief Photographer (É.-U.)

The best 360 virtual tour software out there right now

Commentaires : My overall experience with CloudPano so far couldn't be higher. Their pricing structure is a great value for the features that I'm able to pitch to my clients and their customer service has been absolutely amazing. White labeling the tours for my clients is another huge plus!

There are so many things about CloudPano that I like but it all boils down to quality. My clients expect the best and the highest quality end result is what we strive for on each project. With CloudPano, having the ability to edit the images prior to uploading and building a tour along with the ease of use in building and customizing a tour allows me to do more quality check along the way and adapt to the clients needs.

There's really no glaring issues so far as all of the bugs or challenges I've had in using the software have been addressed and resolved quickly by their amazing customer service.

Owner Photographer (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Flexible software to quickly create a virtual tour

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Cloudpano will fulfill as a great replacement to the Google Street View App for placing 360's in the Google My Business pages and use with Google Street View. While giving businesses a virtual tour they can place on their own site.

The drag and drop organization from Cloudpano allows you to quickly drop all your panoramas and quickly start organizing your tour. There's a healthy number of icons to use for direction arrows. Even more room available for using your own custom Sounds and Music, Images, Hotspot Icons, Logos & Nadirs.

Monthly payment may deter some people from jumping on the bandwagon of becoming a virtual tour photographer.

Eau/gaz/électricité, Auto-entrepreneur

Bom

5,0 l’année dernière

The ease of use it is amazing, congratulations

Some crashes, could improve some bugs that occur

Mark
Mark
Événementiel, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Best option for virtual tours

Commentaires : Everything I see coming from cloudpano impresses me. Tully innovative company.

The interface is very easy to use. No complex menus or code needed. The features are ones that are in demand such as real time video and ability to embed into my own site. The support community is fantastic. Compared to other solutions, this is an easy choice to make.

While I initially thought the cost was high, I am seeing the value in it and how it actually costs LESS in the longer picture.

Maria
Director (Chypre)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Really amazed with the value of the product.

Commentaires : I am very pleased with my purchase and cannot wait to get started. I am also very pleased that I can self host and even if I decide not to, the cost of hosting is very low anyway.

This software is very easy to use, very quick to load and you do not even require training to use it. So simple and above all, the cost is fantastic compared to all of the other options available out there. Most importantly, you can self host, unlike other companies that do not allow this feature and charge a lot for the hosting. Excellent software, highly recommended and you dont need to be tech savvy to use it.

There are no cons for me so far. Everything runs smoothly and quickly!

Tyler
owner at re3d agency (É.-U.)

Cloudpano 101

Commentaires : i have had a great experience with not only the team but other users, when ever i get stuck or have a question other users or the team at cloudpano is quick to respond .

i really like that the cloudpano software offers live call feature to walk through with our customers online. they have made it fairly easy to set up new tours and they also offer a floor plan option in needed.

there has been no real issues in my experience with cloudpano overall a great software to use especially for those who are beginners .

Justin
Realtor/Real Estate Photographer (Canada)
Immobilier, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Expanding my business will be easier with CloudPano.

Commentaires : My experience thus far has been great. Customer service has been good. Everyone is willing to help you along the way and the product produces really great tours!

It is really easy to use. Once you are all set up with the proper and you do a few practice tours, you will be able to get in and out out of a house in under one hour!

Really hoping for an Android app soon. Other than that the software is good.

WIlliam
Owner (Canada)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

I went from manual to autopilot with Cloupano

Commentaires : We have been able to provide our realtors with a powerful property advertisement tool for their properties. We are trying to penetrate other industries such as CAR/RV/Boat dealerships, campgrounds, etc.

Cloudpano provides all the tools required to run the virtual tour business with tons of add-ons options to upsell your services with few clicks. Also, the Whitelabel URL option is a must so they help you succeed while running the platform behind the scene.

The Google Tour integration is a bit fuzzy and not sure if this works. I have tried only one tour and it did not show up on Google. Better guidelines with examples would be beneficial.

michael
Dispatch (Canada)
Photographie, 2–10 employés

Cloud Pano is easy to use and user friendly

Commentaires : So far so good

Easy to use and well priced. Also, I feel like they will come out with new things. Great customer service as well

There are a few options that the competitions has over them... but maybe in the future they might add it

Peter
Founder (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Easy to use and high quality

Commentaires : The [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] of CloudPano is very accessible and is genuinely interested in improving the product. This is so far from some competitor's methods.

My favorite features are the Live Chat embedded directly in the tour, the ability to white-label tours, and the ease of adding media.

I haven't really found anything so far.

Francina
Marketing Manager (Afrique du Sud)

CloudPano Review

Commentaires : Photography is a competitive business and in order to be relevant and useful for a long time, photographers need to be ahead of competition. CloudPano took my business a step ahead of competitors by enabling me to offer something different and interesting. I have seen an interest in my offers increase, realized more leads which led to more bookings. I offered 360 Tours to potential estate agents with their free membership and got a few leads. By the time I joined the pro plus I had clients lined up to take me up on my offer.

First and foremost I was surprised and impressed by the level of their service. It felt so personal and unique to my challenges and concerns. Those guys are always there, they value your business and they truly want you to win. I like that their interface is very easy to use, you can create a tour in 5-10 minutes flat, no technical stuff just drag and drop. The fact that I can host unlimited tours without worrying about fees is a plus plus for me. I like that you can create tours add your voice or video to interact or guide your potential customers making possible to capture and direct them to a sale right on the spot. I strive for quality and CloudPano provides me with the highest quality I desire

The only problem I have is that the Google Service View seems to take longer to update but with their excellent support service I am sure it will be fixed in no time

Agnieszka
Agnieszka
Owner (Pologne)
Immobilier, 2–10 employés

Probably one of the best software on the market.

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I am using software on daily basis. Till now I made over 200 tours. It helps me to provide best service for my clients in Real Estate business.

Before I decided for Cloudpano I tested most of them. Cloud Pano was one of the best: easy to use. After 2 years I confirm it and it is progressing with new features. Help support is great.

I cannot think of any for the moment as I can see all good advantages.

Andrew
Andrew
Directoe (R.-U.)
Photographie, 2–10 employés

Total solution for the creation of virtual tours

Commentaires : We’ve been thoroughly impressed overall with our experience using cloud panels so far. The feature set improves all the time as do the ability to make more and more complex tours. There is a real sense of community around this platform and we’ve met some great people who have helped us develop our virtual tour business In a short space of time

Total solution for the creation of virtual tour. Cloud panel allows me to quickly and easily create virtual tours which are feature rich and engage in for I will clients. It’s an easy solution to learn and the support from the team is first class with lots and lots of resources available to quickly advance into tour creation

Most of the features that we have wished were in the original version when we subscribed almost a year ago have now been implemented, things happen very quickly at cloud pano

Media / Rental Manager (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 51–200 employés

The future of Virtual Tours

Commentaires : We have been able to sell more units to customers across the Nation with this great program. We are able to put the customer in the RV they are interested in.

This program is easy to use and has quick response times. I can't get over how much faster the program is compared to other 360 software.

A few minor bugs. The white label glitch that has been mentioned, recorded, and sent to the developers is still an issue. I would love to have the option to save text to use in other tours.

Don
photographer (É.-U.)

Cloudpano in 2021

Commentaires : Quick responses from the team, easy program to learn and use, and sets me apart from the competition in my area.

Cloudpano came to our business at exactly the right time. The pandemic had made it difficult, if not scary for some, to view homes for sale. The Virtual Tours allowed my clients to share their clients homes without anyone having to leave their homes. This led to many offers being submitted without ever visiting the property. Now that things have settled down a bit, my clients like the added value they can provide to their clients by using a Virtual Tour, thus getting them, and me, more business.

Initially, I did not like the full 360 view. It created extra work for in removing my tripod. But I figured it out and the program has added more options to customize the tours.

Angela
Digital Media Consultant (É.-U.)
Production audiovisuelle, 2–10 employés

Happy VR Consultant with CloudPano

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Great software.

Cloudpano is a great interactive software that brings great value to end users who want to scale and convert buyers to their business.

It would be nice to have a Whitelabel option for email notifications

Colette
Production audiovisuelle, Auto-entrepreneur

Cloudpano is the best 360/3D Virtual Tour Software

Commentaires : Excellent customer service and continue to introduce new features and improve existing features on a regular basis.

The affordability and robust features are unmatched in the industry. Live video chat inside the virtual tour is a game-changer for realtors and business owners to have face-to-face conversations and interact with each other during the selling process remotely.

Possibility to embed 360 object photography in the viewer window, instead of a pop up.

Arturo
Freelancer (Canada)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Cloudpano best virtual tour software

Commentaires : Cloudpano has all the features my clients needs to offer them a powerful marketing tool (360 virtual tours)

Easy to create virtual tour, user friendly, powerful software to create virtual tour for every business, best customer service, affordable. I like white label url, no monthly fees. You own your tours.

I like everything cloudpano offers. Maybe more icons. Like add to Cart icon.

Sean
Managing Member (É.-U.)

CloudPano Review

I've used other VR software. CloudPano is definitely the easiest, most straight forward software in the VR software space. With all the features, I still can't believe it's so inexpensive. Great job!

I would like to have a measurement feature, and more costumer service options.

Craig

CloudPano.com Gets my Vote

Commentaires : I have been able to help Architectural firms with documentation of existing spaces. Also helping in the marketing of newly designed projects for Architecture and landscape architecture projects for showcasing projects to post to website and social media platforms.

It is a very easy to use and setup solution for 360° virtual tours. I like the options to add information and photos to the tours. I like the ease of using like Google Cardboard goggles to walk through a space hands free.

Needs easier options to add photos and links.

Keith
Senior Marketing Director (Singapour)
Immobilier, 5 001–10 000 employés

CloudPano

Easy to use 360 virtual tour hosting platform. Has all the functions that you be looking for in a virtual tour hosting platform and pricing is not expensive. Great job. Highly recommend this platform.

If they can include a 3D texture floor plan will be perfect.

Ian
CEO (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2–10 employés

Simply works for real estate

Commentaires : Excellent

The ease to upload and then create Virtual Tours with lead generation and incredible SEO

None. Really like the power of being able to do more than just create 360 tours. Also able to setup calls to action and easily share.

Mike
Broker (Canada)
Immobilier, 11–50 employés

Great & Affordable Virtual Tour Product

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Easy To Use - High Quality - Affordable!

It doesn't do all the work for me. lol. I still have to edit my photos and connect them.

Jeff
Owner/Photographer (É.-U.)

Lifetime Membership

Commentaires : This was a no-brainer switch for me looking for a platform that would allow me to warehouse unlimited tours with a 1 time lifetime payment

A platform that is "All you can eat" shoot as many tours as you want with the option do download the tours for Self Hosting ~ A team that seems to embrace change and is adding new features

I haven't used CloudPano long enough to have any negatives at this time

Thomas
CEO (Allemagne)
Médias en ligne, 2–10 employés

Awesome Software

Commentaires : A must have for a business owner - get it!

This software has almost all the features you'd expect from a modern virtual tour software. It's quite easy to use and their support is very responsive. We' ve been watching them a while before we jumped in: Cloudpano is constantly improving and as of today has some unique features others don't have f.e. a live guided tour function.

A function to control and set a standard mouse behavior would be awesome. This would make Cloudpano completely compatible with 3rd party hosted virtual tours and the lifetime deal a bang for the buck. Pretty sure their team is working on it already though..