Avis clients sur Intuit Field Service Management ES

3,2 /5
    3,5 /5
  • Service client

En savoir plus sur Intuit Field Service Management ES

Intuit FSM ES est un logiciel de gestion des interventions de bout en bout qui peut évoluer avec votre entreprise.

En savoir plus sur Intuit Field Service Management ES

4 avis affichés

Michael S.
Formation professionnelle et coaching, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 04/04/2020

"Connections"

Commentaires: It was a big installation and training process. Ot took a little while to be up and running efficiently

Avantages: Intuit enables us to keep connected. The consultants in the field the different department heads. Also invoicing is also connected.

Inconvénients: Nothing I can think of. It works very well. Enables us to keep better control over consultants who are most6out of of6.

• Publié le 04/04/2020
Danielle J.
manager
Eau/gaz/électricité, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 21/10/2020

"Not great"

Commentaires: We ended up switching to Service Fusion so that we could have additional features and upgrades.

Avantages: It is very basic, it follows a tab-type process.

Inconvénients: Nothing ever changes. There are no updates. If you need help, support is very hard to get ahold of. You pay by the user license.

• Publié le 21/10/2020
Shirley V.
Vice President, CFO
Construction, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 06/08/2019

"I Hate this program"

Commentaires: I can see no benefit as far as Quickbooks goes. Everything in QB is a mess. How can I clean this mess up. Do you people have a solution to my accounting problem?

Avantages: 1. Scheduling the guys and they can see w/o on phones.
2. Charging the clients on site.

Inconvénients: We've had this program for over 4 years and our Quickbooks is a mess.
Does not synchronize well.
When we try to enter checks on QB for deposits, the invoice does not always show up over 3/4 of the time.
I looked at QB the other day and there are so many A/P open and I know it is not true.
This is after 4 years of use. Imagine how sad I am that I choose this program for my office people.

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par Intuit le 08/08/2019

Hi there, Shirley. As a company executive, the last thing you should have to worry about is having an inaccurate A/P account. You may wish to consider contacting one of our QuickBooks certified accountants, known as ProAdvisors, to assist with resolving any discrepancies in your file. The following link provides a list of available ProAdvisors in your area: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/find-an-accountant/

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on the program. David, the QuickBooks Team

• Publié le 06/08/2019
Service Technician
Produits alimentaires, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Essai gratuit
  • Publié le 06/10/2018

"Yikes"

Avantages: It’s technically a field service management tool.

Inconvénients: Everything. It’s poorly implemented, way overpriced, and just crusty. Features are fewer and less helpful across the board versus even the worst standalone FSM software I tried in our search.

• Publié le 06/10/2018