15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Trend

Trend est le marché pour trouver vos influenceurs et gérer vos campagnes à grande échelle tout en générant un retour sur investissement du contenu.

En savoir plus sur Trend

Simple platform and really clean ui ux. I enjoyed being able to see what content the other brands were able to have created.

I can see why Trend would want to limit communication, lest the user and influencer conspire to cut Trend out of the transaction, so they'll have to figure that out.

Trend - Notes

Trend a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 77 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Trend ?

Tim
Tim
Founder & CEO (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés

Easy to Use and Incredible Value

Commentaires : I've really enjoyed Trend and appreciate how easy it is to use. It is going to be a staple in our digital marketing programs for all of our CPG clients.

Being able to bypass the negotiation process with influencers and knowing exactly what you're getting is pretty amazing. The analytics also help showcase any campaign as an effective branding exercise for my clients.

The only detraction is that it is currently only usable for Instagram.

Réponse de l'équipe de Trend

il y a 4 ans

Glad you find the product so easy to use! Our goal is exactly what you mentioned, save you time, and get quality content in your hands to re-purpose. We appreciate the feedback on "only being usable for Instagram." That's at the top of our minds and our product team has an exciting roadmap to deliver you more value through the Trend software in the coming months on that topic. Stay tuned!

Mitchell
Brand Manager (Canada)
Cosmétiques, 2–10 employés

Great for creating content easily

Commentaires : Thus far, Trend has been worth it for simply creating content.

The software is very easy to use and it makes it quite easy to review creators with simple clicks.

Guidelines have changed and Trend has made it more difficult for non-luxury priced brands to maximize content. They have changed the minimum amount (in dollars) worth of product that creators need to receive to receive 2 photos. The new retail value is $150, this amount is not achievable for us based on the retail cost of our products. I also would like to see read receipts in the messages after confirming a creator. Sometimes communicating with creators can be tedious if they are not actively checking their messages.

Sam
Media Buyer (Nouvelle-Zélande)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

Media Buyers: Use Trend at your peril!

1,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : I would caution any media buyer to approach Trend with careful consideration before investing any funds. Their platform is specifically designed to encourage users to purchase a minimum of $500 worth of credits before gaining any significant access to its features. Once these funds have been transferred, there are limited options available.Unfortunately, our experience with Trend involved a disappointing encounter with a creator we intended to collaborate with. The creator, after expressing initial interest by applying for our job posting, ceased all communication. When we approached Trend for a refund due to the creator's unresponsiveness, we were informed unequivocally that the money had already been allocated and that we should seek another creator. No refunds would be issued. Period.Furthermore, it is worth noting that the majority (approximately 95%) of the available creators on Trend appear to be of low quality, primarily catering to the oversaturated skincare market. Their profiles often showcase countless examples of content focused on wrinkle creams and body serums. If you have a product with a price point of $50 or higher, it is unlikely that you will find a creator with the desired level of quality and aesthetic.In my personal opinion, I would recommend pursuing the traditional approach of finding creators through social media direct messages (DMs). Trend is a platform that should be avoided if possible.

Straight forward interface, with most things being clear.

Unfortunately, our experience with Trend involved a disappointing encounter with a creator we intended to collaborate with. The creator, after expressing initial interest by applying for our job posting, ceased all communication. When we approached Trend for a refund due to the creator's unresponsiveness, we were informed unequivocally that the money had already been allocated and that we should seek another creator. No refunds would be issued. Period.The majority (approximately 95%) of the available creators on Trend appear to be of low quality, primarily catering to the oversaturated skincare market. Their profiles often showcase countless examples of content focused on wrinkle creams and body serums. If you have a product with a price point of $50 or higher, it is unlikely that you will find a creator with the desired level of quality and aesthetic.

Mohamed
Mohamed
instrumintation technician (Koweït)
Construction, 1 001–5 000 employés

saved much time

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : After many months of testing the new software, I can say with confidence that I am thoroughly impressed with its capabilities and functions. The software is intuitive and easy to use, and it has been designed with the user in mind. The software is also incredibly efficient, allowing users to access the features they need quickly and effortlessly. Furthermore, the software is reliable and provides a secure platform for users to store their data and content.

We’re very appreciative of the work that has done for us. They have done a wonderful job creating videos for our company and sharing them with their audience. The engagement levels associated with these videos have been impressive, and we believe they are helping to build brand recognition. We are thankful for the effort has put into this project, and we know that it will pay dividends in the future.

Working with influencers can be a great way to promote a brand and increase its visibility. However, the challenge of finding influencers who are both engaged and have many followers can be quite difficult. Many of the influencers that are available are often very young and don't always produce the highest quality images - some look very staged and unnatural, and some even have bad lighting. Additionally, it can be hard to track conversion rates from an influencer’s post or video.

Électronique grand public, 2–10 employés

Many out there, but none like Trend

Commentaires : Overall, Trend is unique in how they do what they do. We've used many different services and all of them seem to be a guessing game of pay to play per influencer. This is frustrating and wastes so much time. Communication with influencers on most platforms is offline and in DMs which is not a very good way to keep track of things. Trend keeps every part of the experience/campaign in one place with simple pricing.

First: The software is simple and takes the guesswork out of pricing for influencers. This allows you to focus on quality of content/influencer and not be driven by how expensive or cheep each influencer is since prices are pre-negotiated by Trend. This is a win all the way round. Second: The tracking feature for sending products is seamless. With most postal/shipping companies integrated and each step of the way is carefully documented, this makes the process of knowing your product has arrived a breeze. Trend also guarantees it and this is good for the mind and soul Third: The quality of influencers is carefully curated and the content delivered by influencers is top notch. Here you don't risk having an influencer give you low-quality content as you can decline it and they can re-do the content.

The demographic skews heavily female, however, I don't think this is not really a fault of Trend as with most platforms, women tend to dominate in this influencer/content space. For our use case this still works but as we get more into the male market, seeing more representation will be good.

Sara
Founder (É.-U.)
Cosmétiques, 2–10 employés

Beyond happy - Trend.io is the solution for your influencer marketing needs

Commentaires : Trend is helping us to connect authentically with customers.

Trend is extremely easy to use. The interface is minimal, streamlined, and setting up your first campaign takes very little time. I love that this software connects our brand with influencers that are aligned with our brand promise. Within 24 hours, we had numerous influencers ready to promote our brand. We plan to use Trend far into the future. I've had the opportunity to work with many UGC software applications and this is a very economical (yet high quality) solution to competitive products. Looking forward to a long working relationship with this company.

The only difficult aspect of Trend has been trying to narrow down such a wide selection of influencers. Not sure that this is a con as reach is one of the greatest challenges brands face today. We decided to roll with influencers that align closest with our brand and that already live our promise.

Jeffrey
CEO, Founder (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

Easy access

Commentaires : I had a technical snafu and customer service was there to help me fix my mistake in minutes. They even followed up afterwards to make sure I got the help I needed. Simple site to use, but the content will pay for itself 10 times over I'm sure.

I like that it was super easy to setup. It gives me access to great influencers who, generally, go above and beyond to make my brand look good give us bang for the buck. Very easy to communicate back and forth with them. Love that I have access to all the content afterwards for repurposing. This might be the best part of all.

I wish that brands had an app to manage our campaign. I think the creators are using an app and it would make things easier to have push notifications for communicating and when content goes up/ needs approval, etc. I have to open the site everyday during a launch instead of just having an app tell me when there is something actionable.

Adam
Field Marketing Manager-CA (É.-U.)
Biens de consommation, 11–50 employés

Found My Influencer Pain Point, Made My Life So Much Easier

Commentaires : Hands down one of the best decisions we made in the marketing department.

All of the creators are vetted and apply to be on the site. It allows for me to create a very specific campaign and have the creators come to me. I typically have been spending up to 20 hours per week searching and vetting influencers, this takes care of that for me in minutes. The cost of the credits is significantly lower than working with other influencers which continues to make our leadership happy.

I wish creating the campaign allowed for a little more customization.

Réponse de l'équipe de Trend

il y a 4 ans

It's so great to hear we're helping you save all of that time! That's one of our goals here at Trend. Save you time and get you high-quality content fast. Feel free to reach out to the team at support@trend.io to provide feedback on the customizations you're looking for. Campaigns are designed to be flexible for brands to get exactly what they are looking for. Let us know how we can help!

RAZA
CEO (É.-U.)
Mode et vêtements, Auto-entrepreneur

Influencer marketing made easy

Commentaires : Overall I am very pleased with the software and will continue to use it. Many brands overlook influencer marketing, but Trend streamlines the process and makes it a lot easier.

I'd say that the biggest benefit of Trend is its user interface. The software is really intuitive and the chat function allows me to get answers to quick questions. Adding on to that, the tabs function allows me to stay organized when creating campaigns. Lastly, the customer support is one of the best I've experienced.

The one downside I can see is that buying credits for VIP influencers is expensive. This makes it hard for smaller businesses to take full advantage of the platform.

Darren
Darren
Co-Founder/CEO (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 11–50 employés

Great service

Commentaires : Great!

It's a one stop shop. Simple, easy, effective and has tracking

Only downside I suppose would be that we would love to pay them to boost posts

Sydney
Account Coordinator (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Great platform!

This software makes it easy to find influencers that are the right fit for our campaigns without spending thousands of dollars on other similar platforms.

I would like to see more of a variety of influencers in the market place, quality and quantity.

SANJA
owner (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, Auto-entrepreneur

GREAT TOOL FOR BRANDS LOOKING TO GROW BRANDAWARENESS.

Commentaires : great for the following:
1. increase in brand awareness
2. increase in sales
3. great content created

The installation process was super easy, the customer service is very helpful and readily available. It is easy to use, very interactive and effective.

I wish it came in a form of an app. Also when my influencer/creators contact me via trend messengers I wish it would come through my phone in a form of a message or email. It would make communication a bit more smooth and instant for both.

Erin
Marketing Director (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 51–200 employés

Great Software for Micro Influencers

We are a small team and don't have a ton of resources to dedicate to seeking out and negotiate with influencers. Trend provides an easy solution to find and engage with influencers for content creation. We have been happy thus far!

My only negative would be the ability to seek out influencers in the database, or see the entire population of influencers. I think this might help us as we determine campaigns.

Kyle
Kyle
CEO (É.-U.)
Biens de consommation, 2–10 employés

Love the platform

You no longer find influencers; they find you. I set up a campaign and in now time I had 15 influencers that want to work with me. No more cold contacting influencer after influencer hoping for a response.

The only area that could have been better was the message board. When using the message board to contact an the influencer, it would have been helpful to be able to send a photo to help explain to her how set up and use my product.

Olga
Influencer Representative (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11–50 employés

Simple, easy UGC

Commentaires : Great experience running campaigns, no major issues. We were looking for more men and older influencers but those are just hard to find in general. Had no issues. Excited to create more content with Trend.io

Loved the ease of use, great support on any questions or needs.

It's only $100 for video or photo post so a lot of these influencers are doing a lot of product posts which could make yours not stand out at much.

Rebeccah
eCommerce Specialist (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 11–50 employés

Easy to use!

Our company loved how easy this system was to use, especially compared to other systems we had used in the past. Their employees were also easy to work with and very friendly. Often checked in to see how we were doing with the software.

At first, pricing can be a bit unclear but it's still less than other programs we have used in the past.

Shaun
Shaun
CEO (Australie)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

Reviewing Trend is a pleasure

Commentaires : Really very positive. Great platform, great service, 5/5 experience.

Delivers precisely what I'm looking for. Influencer content, reasonably priced and posted as a bonus.

Really nothing right now. Would be good if there were a few more sorting features but otherwise it's fantastic!

Trina
Founder (É.-U.)
Mode et vêtements, 2–10 employés

Trend for Microinfluencers

Commentaires : Seamless and efficient! Very happy overall!

It was very easy to use and set up! Within a few hours we were launched and had started a campaign.

I wish there was a better way to identify the types of influencers that we wanted to work with, but we had so many options that we ended up finding exactly what we needed!

Anthony
Founder (Canada)
Biens de consommation, 2–10 employés

VIP Pricing not Communicated, but Well Designed Product

Commentaires : I would say that it is a good product that could use improvement.

It streamlines the ability to find and connect with influencers quickly. I like it so far, and despite kinks in the UI, it is easy to use.

It was not communicated that 'VIP' influencers would cost twice as much as 'normal' influencers.

Erika
Marketing Manager (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 11–50 employés

A Fantastic Option, Especially in Today's Times

Trend had great customer service, answered all of our questions, and helped us get our campaign online and working easily! We were very pleased with the selection of influencers, and with the quality of the deliverables. Safely setting up shoots in today's climate can be challenging, but using Trend we were able to send out product and receive on-brand, high quality images seamlessly.

I think the software is great! My only suggestion would be to create more options for campaigns, such as options for posts + images, or just images without having to create a post.

Kristy
Co-founder (É.-U.)
Cosmétiques, 2–10 employés

Easy tool for gathering quality UGC

The access to high quality content creators.

It feels like the campaign set-up/brief should ask for very specific direction ie. age range, length of video, type of video, type of photo, etc.

Assurance, 10 000+ employés

Overall it is a nice software

It is easy to set up goals and get matched with the right influencers.

Most of the influencers are not really professional and it seems their followers are bots.

Christina
owner (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

Love the app

Commentaires : love the app and will be using again.

Ease of use! Applicants respond very quickly!

They need more diversity and more people from all cultures.

Aaron
Aaron
Founder (Australie)
Vente au détail, 2–10 employés

Does what is promised

Easy to use and fairly cheap for User generated content

Fairly small influencer pool. Not enough influencers in my niche

Rita
Co-Owner (É.-U.)
Produits alimentaires, 2–10 employés

Easy to Use and Organized

I love that every influencer you're working with is in one place and that the shipping, price paid and communication is all clear and right there in your dashboard.

It was hard for me to go through all of the applications and compare/decide who to work with. I wish there was an easier way to see the users Instagram profile from the platform.