Avis clients sur Pixelmator Pro

En savoir plus sur Pixelmator Pro

Image editing software that can intake any photo and add effects, create illustrative designs, and retouch to meet your specifications.

En savoir plus sur Pixelmator Pro

The price is also outstanding for the feature set.

Pixelmator Pro - Notes

Pixelmator Pro a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 39 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Pixelmator Pro ?

Jon
Pastor
Institutions religieuses, 2-10 employés

Best for the budget

4,0 il y a 10 mois
Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
Jacob
web designer (Burkina Faso)
Internet, 2-10 employés

avis pixelmator pro

5,0 il y a 4 mois

mon utilisation de ce logiciel date des annees il est efficasse pour l'ajout d'effect aux photos

je trouve un peu cher rapport qualite prix

Jason
Jason
Customer Marketing Manager (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 51-200 employés

Lots of features for a very low price

Commentaires : Pixelmator Pro has been an excellent investment for my company. We work with outside agencies, so we didn't need the most expensive software for serious design work. We needed an easy to use image editor for quick changes, image cleanup, and simple editing and cropping. Pixelmator Pro gave us that and a lot more for a very low price. Seriously, this software can do 95% of what the highest end image editors can do, and the developers have added new features on a regular basis. If you are coming from another image editor, you'll have to push yourself to learn Pixelmator as the interface is different (but not worse) from other editors I have used. There's a great support community, and I've been able to learn the ropes quickly to turn out professional-looking images in no time.

Many features comparable to other image editing software. Developers are continually adding new features. Leverages Mac hardware and OS really well. Low price for such a full-featured product.

Still missing some key features compared to competing programs or software suites. Can't import/rasterize vector files. If you've used other image editing software, the learning curve can be pretty steep.

Scott
Scott
President/Owner (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

It's not easy to fall in love with image editing software

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Once you learn some of its features, you can create just about anything. While I have not edited pictures, the ability to edit and repurpose elements. We were able to recreate a sign with edits from a PNG of the original. It really helps create images for advertising and social media.

I am not a graphics processing person. Pixelmator is used to create composite pictures and advertising images. I love the way it can detect the subject of the image and cut it out of the background. It was able to replace backgrounds. Even in the most basic mode, I can create any image I need including signs, banners, and web-based graphics.

Pixelmator is so feature packed that it can get confusing for those of us who are not graphics professional. While the learning curve may not be as high as other programs, there is a learning curve.

Keith
CEO (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Pixelmator Pro

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : My overall experience with PIXELMATOR PRO is offers the features and. benefits of a Photoshop type graphics program without all the complexity that comes with learning Photoshop. Its been my go to graphics software for 10+ years

The features I like and use the most are the graphics options, color optimization and color exchange, the vast number of ways you can use the fx and the endless possibilities with all the editing tools it has built into the software

I have no Cons, the software has always served my needs.

Real Estate Agent (É.-U.)
Immobilier, Auto-entrepreneur

Good for Basic Graphic Design

4,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : I started out using Pixelmator Pro because it was the cheapest, most accessible option out there for multi-function graphics design, including vector drawing. However, because of the prevalence or dominance of other programs (like Photoshop or Illustrator) among other people and tools that are used in the design business, it has become superfluous among the other programs that I ended up needing to use more regularly.

Pixelmator Pro is similar enough to Adobe PhotoShop that it was pretty easy to jump into using right away, despite being much more accessible price-wise.

It is incompatible and hard to use with other applications, and sometimes formatting doesn't work between programs. It also does not have as much online support or as many functions as Adobe Photoshop, so I don't use it as much.

Private Investigator (É.-U.)
Sécurité et enquêtes, 2-10 employés

Best Editor

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Pixelmator Pro has been a great business tool. I've made thank you cards, invitations, business cards, t-shirt designs, and such. All were stunning and exceeded my expectations.

Pixelmator Pro is one of, if not the best editor in this price range. Free trial, goes on sale a few times each year as well. Aside from the standard features in an editor, it has templates and mockups, video layer support, motion document support, vector images, and RAW editing,

It does have limitations, It is not an expensive top shelf editor. Pixelmator Pro's developers don't seem to be sitting on their thumbs though, updates are released. The problem I have with it is the absence of an android or windows app. They're missing out on a large customer base...

Cyiza
Owner (Rwanda)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11-50 employés

Best and advanced photo editing software for Mac and iPhone users.

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Good experience exceeding my expectations.

Intuitive interface especially in updated Pixelmator Pro Odasa version. This version has undergone some retouching that makes the whole software superior to Photoshop in any way possible. The app is super fast, high quality with minimal steps to achieve high quality edited photos or graphics. I's well integrated with other Apple applications or OS to work together smoothly. Fairly priced too with one time fee unlike Adobe apps that will keep weakening your pocket.

Doesn't support other operating systems except MacOS, iOS and iPadOS.

Co-Propietario (Mexique)
Photographie, 11-50 employés

Awesome design & photo editor tool!

Commentaires : Beyond the photo editing features Pixelmator Pro has everything! You can find a great UX a faster rendering techniques for special effects and the fx gallery simplifies the job.

It's a great alternative for basic photo editing! You can find a lot of useful tools and it has a great intelligence behind each one, when you interact with each tool the options adapts to clean the space and focus on your next move. It has great control so you'll find the layer panels, typography options and styles easily.

Although it has an amazing and intuitive UX, it’s very different from the previous Pixelmator version.

Jonathan
Jonathan
Attorney (Trinité-et-Tobago)
Cabinet d'avocats, 11-50 employés

My Pixelmator Pro

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Excellent. It's the only graphics software that I use.

What drew me to Pixelmator Pro was how easy it was to use. I'm not a hard core graphics designer or anything but it gets the job done. I use it to create graphics mostly, as well as assets to be used in graphics. I've even used it to do floor layout, labels, designs for stamps and charts. Hence, it has a wide range of case uses. The application is feature rich, everything is labelled and right within reach. I love the tab feature which allows me to work on different projects at the same time all in one place.

Some features require the use of tutorials, but the learning curve is not steep but does take some patience and practice.

CEO (Porto Rico)
Médias en ligne, Auto-entrepreneur

Great MAC APP

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : I used this software on a daily basis for my podcast art works and other social media posts. I'm not a professional photographers, and when I started using the app a was a rookie in the image editing world. At least I feel very confident now with the results I'm getting while using the app.

Easy to use Features Quality Export options

Expensive Only for MAC users Implementation of new features take some time

Lee
Director (Allemagne)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Used to be good

4,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : As it's a one-time purchase product, it's definitely worth having in your toolkit, but it's been overshadowed by Canva in recent years.

This was my main design tool for a few years and Ioved how it was like Photoshop, but much simpler. I especially liked toe colour picker tool and being able to resize easily.

Lack of tools and Canva overtook them with stock images and design features. But there are still some things I use it for. I like the rulers and gridlines on the canvas, and you save as .psd files. You can't on Canva.

Founder (É.-U.)
Musique, Auto-entrepreneur

Pixelmator Pro Gets Amazing Results

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall, the experience with Pixelmator Pro has been extremely positive. It is currently my go-to software for photo and image editing. With the super-resolution feature, I can be sure that my images will print at premium quality and that enlarging the photo will not result in blurriness.

Pixelmator Pro is simple and easy to use, with amazing functionality. The super-resolution feature is a game-changer and allows for resizing images without loss of quality or a pixelated look. There are several awesome presets to choose from, and the graph where you can change or saturate only certain colors in an image is truly amazing. Another game-changing feature is the ability to add text that will not get blurry at larger sizes. There is the ability to export in .PNG and switch from .JPEG to .PNG which is really helpful.

Pixelmator Pro is amazing, however there are certain aspects of using the software that are frustrating. There is no native way to add highlighted text to images without creating workarounds. Since highlighted text is critical to everything from creating YouTube thumbnails, posters, invitations and graphic art, etc, this is a really frustrating aspect of using the software. There also is a very annoying glitch / bug, where anytime you want to edit text, you need to minimize the window in order for the text to edit properly. Hopefully this will be resolved soon. Other than that, my experience using Pixelmator Pro has been very positive.

Kevin
Communications Technician (É.-U.)
Production audiovisuelle, 201-500 employés

Solid go-to graphics app for Mac

Commentaires : I use this from everything to creating graphic images to converting and resizing images for web use. Its png files work for our lower-thirds, and it makes pretty light-weight jpgs for web pages.

I like the interface a lot. The basic tools are listed out on the editing page instead of on arrangeable windows. It has most of the tools you'd find in Photoshop, but for a fraction of the price. And you don't have to rent it.

I do wish that I could merge photos for HDR, but I bought a stand-alone program to do that, and it's still way cheaper than Photoshop.

Copywriter (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Purchased Myself To Make My Work Life Easier

Commentaires : I purchased the upgrade from the original to receive the new layer and attached editing tabs to make editing even easier than it was before. I'm happy I did. Pixelmator got even easier to use and additional effects like ML enhanced resolution even add to the value of this program. Stellar purchase.

As one who creates viral content, full of text and images, it is essential that I have a powerful yet quick to use photo editor. Upon investing in the original Pixelmator, I was impressed with the Layer levels and attached toolbar in the pro version of the app. Like the original, Pixelmator Pro is easily my most used image-creation and editing app when putting content together in Wordpress. I'm able to resize, scale, add layers of UI effects, add text, and finally export in a matter of seconds or minutes.

With all the benefits that the Pro version of Pixelmator has to offer, I am seldomly annoyed by the selection and deselect element tool. Even if I have switched to another tool, I am forced to go back to the selection tool, only to deselect the current element before moving on. Also, some tools create different intended effects on a task that has to be split up into several pieces due to other pieces intruding on the piece in question.

Happiness Engineer (Australie)
Internet, 51-200 employés

Bye bye Photoshop. Hellooooo Pixelmator

Commentaires : Honestly, a joy. If you're looking for an alternative to Photoshop, Pixelmator is a no brainer.

Pixelmator is functional across macOS and iOS. It has most of the functionality of photoshop (at a serious fraction of the cost) but retains accessible and easy access to tools and discoverability.

Pixelmator Pro is a Pro app, so this is almost a moot point however the UI could be a little more accessible and discoverable. Some tools are offer the same functionality in Pro and the consumer version however are much more difficult to operate in Pro.

Software Engineer (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 10 000+ employés

Pixelmator Pro is a top notch choice to replace Photoshop

Commentaires : Pixelmator Pro is pretty much the only image editor that I find myself using on a daily basis, I couldn't imagine life without it and it's so reasonable priced (in fact, almost too cheap).

The ease of use in getting simple tasks completed is my favorite Pixelmator Pro feature. I am able to perform professional looking editing on images in just a few clicks.

Some of the features are buried/hidden in the software and until you find it on the Internet/Tutorial, you would have never known how easy it was to perform the task.

Stephen
Stephen
IT Manager (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés

Pixelmator Pro for the Everyday User

Commentaires : Pixelmator Pro is my go to tool for editing photos and making graphics. It is easy to use and now that it uses Apple's Metal, it can do a lot of the initial leg work when it comes to editing, for you! Pixelmator Pro has great use of layers, editing of colors, and cropping images.

Compared to other pro level photo editing tools, Pixelmator is a powerful tool and super easy to use!

For the money, Pixelmator Pro has all of the main features you may need, but it doesn't have the same depth of resources (built in presets) that other high end photo editing tools have.

Software Engineer (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 10 000+ employés

Hands down the best image editing software on the market

Commentaires : Everyone should have this image editor in their toolkit, at the price point, there's no reason not to.

The price point and the vast array of features make this software the best image editing tool on the market, even better than Photoshop!

Nothing. I love everything about Pixelmator. My only wish is that the developers released more frequent updates with super cool features that they're known for.

Aaron
Owner (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur

Fantastic photo editing software that gives Photoshop a run for its money

Commentaires : Depending on your needs, Pixelmator Pro can easily be used as a Photoshop replacement. While it lacks some of the more advanced editing and features of Photoshop, it's easy of use and great price make it a fantastic tool.

Pixelmator Pro is both powerful and easy to use. There are a number of built-in adjustments that use machine learning to automatically choose the best settings, and the vast majority of the time the ML algorithms make good choices. The price is also outstanding for the feature set.

Pixelmator Pro is simply not as powerful or feature rich as Adobe Photoshop.

Tessa
Artist (Pays-Bas)
Art/artisanat, Auto-entrepreneur

I make everything in pixelmator

Commentaires : Still prefer it over photoshop even now I have both!

I love how easy it is to use even without knowledge of the software.

There is one feature which is missing: for making my drawings into digital transparants. Therefore I still have to use photoshop.

CEO (Espagne)
Événementiel, 2-10 employés

Great value for money photo editor, photoshop compatible

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : we use it as our main photo editing program, and even design program for packings, web images, ...

it's very extensive, as far as I'm concerned, a perfect photoshop replacement, but soo much cheaper

even though the program is very stable, and can handle large files, every once in a while it crashes

Becky
HR Mgr (É.-U.)
Équipements publics, 51-200 employés

Economical options for light users and beginners

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Price point is hard to beat for the capabilities. Easier to learn than comparable apps.

No windows version. iPad is great but would like to use on Surface.

Jon
Media (Canada)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés

Best for the budget

Best cost for what you get. As a non-profit, student or a small business just starting up you cannot beat its versatility. Highly recommend.

Its ability to have multiple screens and be very movable is good but can be annoying. Easy to click off your project while trying to organize your tools.

Wordpress Web designer & Technology (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11-50 employés

Great image manipulation app!

Commentaires : Love it !

Pixelmator is a great alternative for those who don't want to pay a subscription for Photoshop. It has a great set of features that is great for the price point.

For those who use photoshop, they like certain things they could do in the program, so it would take adjustment.

Julian
Developer (Hong Kong)
Logiciels, Auto-entrepreneur

Very fast design software

Commentaires : Super useful and valuable for my business so highly recommended

Great design app for my Mac that lets me easily touch up images and create marketing banners for my business

Can sometimes get stuck or have bugs but the customer support is usually helpful most of the time...