15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur ADP TotalSource

En savoir plus sur ADP TotalSource

ADP TotalSource est votre partenaire de confiance pour les RH, les avantages sociaux, la paie, la conformité, la rémunération des employés, l'embauche, l'intégration, etc.

En savoir plus sur ADP TotalSource

The screens, tabs and lists are easy to navigate and understand.

Site is not user-friendly. Also, reports are extremely limited.

ADP TotalSource - Notes

4,0
3,8

ADP TotalSource a reçu une note globale de 4,2 étoiles sur 5 d'après 302 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé ADP TotalSource ?

Chasity
Chasity
General Manager (É.-U.)

Best Decision Ever

Commentaires : Easy access to all my HR, Payroll and benefits information at a click of a button. I would highly recommend this software for busy office administrators to simplify day to day tasks. I like knowing that I can access the software remotely when I am traveling and I get the same information as I would if I used it in the office. The accessibility is one of the best things this software has to offer.

The software is easy to use and makes things so much more simple in day to day operations. I find it more user friendly then the competitors software I have used in the past.

Dena
Accounting Manager (É.-U.)
Vente en gros, 11–50 employés

Costly but Worth It

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : This company is the first company I've worked at that used ADP as its PEO. The fact that everything I could possibly need for payroll, HR, and compliance is available to me through ADP makes up for the cost. But the fact that ADP takes care of the majority of the annual/semi-annual/quarterly reporting as well as benefits makes the cost definitely worth it. I hope I never have to work without a PEO again! And as ADP is the largest (that I'm aware of), I hope my relationship with them continues!

I like that ADP is a one-stop shop, as far as payroll and HR are concerned, and they take care of a LOT of the reporting for our company, which is great for those of us who are constantly racing just to keep up with work on a daily basis.

The cost is high and there appears to be a lot of turnover at ADP.

Laura
Owner (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11–50 employés

Not Cost Effective

2,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : It is important for small businesses to understand their costs at all times. If you decide to go with TS understand that you cannot change one part without unraveling everything. They lock you in and it is very difficult to make a change that makes the most sense for your business. The HR component is not strong. HR is not involved, with the exception of benefits one time per year and the renewal of the contract. HR should not be involved with the nuances of health insurance. HR is also expected to understand the laws in each state and they don't which means they give bad or inaccurate advice. Also, BE AWARE that the industry standard is that EPLI insurance is grandfathered in the event a company is sued. Not the case with ADP. Also, our company is owed an ERC credit. Having a PEO actually slowed this process down, because the ERC company had to work through the layers of people at ADP. It's been over a year and I am still dealing with ADP and trying to get our refund. Lastly, outsourcing allows small business to shop, be in control and determine what is best for their businesses as needs change. An example of this is the health insurance offered through ADP. It is expensive and is honestly terrible in comparison to shopping independently. I was told that ADP is the largest employer in the country and they had major negotiating power for the best benefits. This is 100% inaccurate (in my experience). I was able to get a much better policy for my employees at 75% of the cost! ADP is unaffordable and over-promises.

The payroll was the best part of TS. I am keeping the payroll and dumping TS.

HR is totally oversold. They are involved one time per year, when it is time to renew the contract and benefits. Other than that they do not partner on any level.

Paul
Finance Director (É.-U.)

Satisfied Client

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : The people are their best asset. looking forward to the software update (only 2 more weeks) I think that will help with all of our reporting and usability issues.

Payroll processing is fairly simple. my direct reps, [sensitive content hidden] (payroll) and Goldie (admin) are great and alway seem to make a great effort to assist us.

software is a little outdated, integration between total source and time clock are poor. reports are not always what we need and cant be customized, not a lot of choices.

Milena
Executive Director (É.-U.)

About ADP Total Source for MCHC_OGW

4,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

HR representative is a hard dedicated worker

No support from the Payroll team. I have to call each time I run payroll. The system is not calculating accruals properly and it is creating problems with the staff. We will be changing the policies so it will be more simple and accurate.

Walter
Walter
Director of Accounting (É.-U.)
Source : GetApp

The total source of frustration

2,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : My predecessor chose ADP TS in a hope to streamline and consolidate all of the payroll, benefit administration and HR management into one platform. The TS platform is very clunky and not intuitive at all - whether it be the prep of payroll, the access of reports, trying to decide what benefits you want - none of it was easy. I have used ADP Total Run for other employers and it is so easy and while you don't have a dedicated team, you can chat with someone pretty quickly and get your questions answered. I always had a hard time getting my questions answered with TS. The cost per employee compared to ADP Run or any other platform I have used was much higher and I could not figure out what I was getting for all of the extra fees. Also, they bury their fees in the workers comp and benefit admin stuff so you can't tell how much you are actually paying. I think this may have been my worse payroll experience in my 40 years as an accountant.

Almost nothing. I found very little to like about their software or support.

The support we received from our "team"? It was a random list of names of folks you could never reach or get a response if you emailed them.

Billy
External Relations (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11–50 employés

Great Service

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall we have had a great experience ADP Totalsource giving our employees a higher level of service and benefits that we previously did not have.

ADP has been a great service for us with a number of solutions to help us stay focused on our work.

The cost is what I like least but appreciate the value and the service recieved.

Sherri
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Services d'information, 11–50 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

User Friendly HR/Payroll Application

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : I have thoroughly enjoyed using ADP. All Staff/Reps I have interacted with have been great. Always ready to help and always have an answer or know where to go to get the information.

I enjoy the ease of using ADP. Whether it is setting up employees or completing payroll. Any issues or instances that are out of the norm are easily remedied by calling Customer service or reaching out to your Reps.

Sometimes reports or information is difficult to find. Navigating the portal can be a hassle sometimes. Especially when you just want to be able to find yourself real quick, but just calling in to Customer Service remedies that. A rep can always navigate you. I do not like that there are muliple portals to have to log into.

Richard
Director (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2–10 employés

Benefits Costs - little buying power

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : overall, fairly good. gets the job done.

Payroll processing, direct deposits, tax calculations

website is a little cumbersome to use. know how to do all the things it can do. my big problem with ADP TotalSource is our health benefits. ADP represents 200,000 small businesses, 4.5 million employees? and there isn't good buying power regarding offering health insurance? limited choices, rates going up 23% in a year, several yrs in a row? with all those employees, we should get much better 'group' rates. Not subject to the cost increase of a 10 employee office that 1 employee had serious medical issues in the prior year. I expected better health insurance costs/offerings.

Karen
Executive Director (É.-U.)

ADP Totalsource

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Takes a lot of tasks around HR and payroll and consolidates into central location. Great for managing e-documents for EEs, has lots of self service options for EEs to help cut down on having a person to answer questions. Great for keeping track of all the important payroll and HR functions.

Customer support can be challenging sometimes. We used to have a support person that was great but he got moved and his replacement hasn't been as responsive. I do find that calling in to general support is usually pretty good though. The reporting can be a little cumbersome.

Marisol
Accounting/HR Manager (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 11–50 employés

ADP TotalSource - One stop shop!

Commentaires : Overall, I am highly satisfied with the product and all the features that are available to use.

I love the fact that all my HR and payroll items are consolidated with one system. I enjoy all the HR features that ADP offers and have used them quite a bit when I come across HR issues!

I would love to see improvements in ease of use when running reports. I've used ADP Run in the past and loved how easy payroll reports were ran there.

Peter
President (É.-U.)
Construction, 11–50 employés

L&L Glass experience

1,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : I wish it never happened. Honestly, if you are someone reading this, please call me before moving forward. You can get equal heath care offerings now. Use ADP for payroll but nothing else. Their Total Source venture was a mistake. You get no personalized service and the cost is outrageous. You don’t get a “dedicated” rep tied to your account. You call and they never pick up. “Your account representative is currently unavailable. Press “1” to get the next available specialist to help you”. I can’t tell you how many times I heard that.

Reduced health care cost for my employees.

EVERYTHING ELSE! I have been through hell with this service from employee management to ERTC filing. They know this and still send the tone deaf automated questionairre.

Kenneth
Chief People Officer (É.-U.)
Musique, 51–200 employés

ADP Total Source - Not worth the acclaimed accolades in their website

Commentaires : I would rate customer service/support a zero or "N/A" because I cannot rate something that does not exist. I stopped using the customer support ticket system shortly after I surpassed 10 open tickets with an average of 15-30 days of NO response whatsoever. In 4 months, I have not been able to use the background check process efficiently; I have not had anyone assigned to help me implement a performance review process; I have not been able to properly create a new hire checklist for onboarding of new hires, and I have not been able to properly have the paid time off accrual for one group of employees, for example. I have asked many times to give me the access to make the changes myself. I have met with executives, pleading my case. All I get is "we have escalated your request". Yet no action and no solution. You are often encouraged to go to their knowledge base to figure things out on your own. I do not mind doing so. However, most of the articles are referring to prior versions of the system. So, the steps are incorrect or misleading, forcing me to ask again for clarity only to again get no response for weeks. Sometimes customer support responses are also incorrect. I regret choosing ADP TotalSource. The best analogy I have is imagine purchasing a Ferrari with all the bells and whistles. However, you end up keeping it in the garage 80% of the time. The other 20% of the time the Ferrari is stuck in stop and go traffic with no access to an interstate.

Payroll can be processed smoothly. That's about it.

I have the Administrator role and I lead the implementation process in my organization. What I like the least about the software is that not even the Administrator role has access to do simple tasks such as: add a new reason for a pay change; change a paid time off accrual rule; create a simple way to communicate to an employee they received a change in their pay (you are forced to create an "event", where there are several unnecessary steps that makes the "event" take days to be completed; and create an onboarding task list.

Dawn
Practice Administrator (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 51–200 employés

R&V ADP Review

3,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall, underwhelming. The costs have been exorbitant. The onboarding processes was a mess. Reports should have been proactively set up for interfaces and the turnaround time to correct was unreasonably long. The second year our renewal went up 18%. The saving grace was the HR and payroll rep and their assistance through the process.

I liked consolidating all of the employee information on one platform. The mobile app is great for employees. The clock in and out options are great. Our reps, when available, are fantastic.

The cost. The unavailability of reps. The learning module is terrible. Reporting module is not user friendly. The leave management process is also not good.

Richard
Operations Manager (É.-U.)
Biens de consommation, 11–50 employés

Expectations

3,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Not good as issues with PTO accrual keep happening. Not getting timely answers to questions asked. Waiting on hold to speak with someone or being transferred and waiting for that department to pick up.

ease of use managing payroll hours and approving PTO time.

Not responsive to questions that need answers such as PTO accrual. Waiting on the phone too long to get to the right department. Associates being told they need to have the HR administrator call on their behalf.

Brian
HR Recruiter
Banque, 5 001–10 000 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

ADP TotalSource is a solid, no-frills PEO that works effectively for our joint ventures.

Commentaires : Overall, ADP TotalSource checks most of the boxes needed to satisfy all of requirements of being a software system designed to act as a PEO. While there could certainly be some improvements, none of the products on the market seemed perfect, and this was one of the best 2-3 that I found.

It integrated well with our other systems and software. The customer service and support has been good and the implementation and set-up went smoothly. It does everything it was expected to and does have some nice reporting functionality included as well. It's user interface isn't particularly exciting, but is fairly intuitive and easy to pick up.

While it does what is needed, I feel like they could display more info per page and find ways to minimize "unnecessary clicks" to accomplish basic tasks related to sourcing, candidate, pipeline, dispositions, and requisition management. Also, resumes don't seem to always open properly using the Chrome browser. Sometimes, they must be downloaded in order to be viewed.

Sherri
COO (É.-U.)

Generally Satisfied

3,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Okay... Benefits for our team is great. Management of the system and specific issue resolution is poor at best.

Day to day functions and benefit administration is effective and seamless.

I get bounced around a lot when I have issues and when I create a case I'm told it could take 3 to 6 pay periods to resolve the issue. Not really sure the purpose of an account rep is as I frequently have to reach out to various individuals to get an issue resolved. Tax payments have been made late. A garnishment was not managed timely. I feel like the client is not the primary focus for ADP and over the years I've been less satisfied with ADP.

Pascale
Client Support Specialist (É.-U.)

Very easy to use

We use ADP throughout the day every day and I have had nothing but great experiences with it; very easy to use and navigate.

Just today, actually, I was signed in and then had to restart my computer. When I opened up a new web browser to restart ADP, it kept telling me that I had it open in another screen. ...which I didn't so that was weird.

Réponse de l'équipe de ADP

il y a 6 ans

Pascale, Thanks so much for your review! We are pleased to see that ADP TotalSource ranks as a 5-Star product for you. As for that strange one-time web browser glitch, we agree, that is odd. Please know that this review has been passed along to our TotalSource software team so they are aware of this. Thank you again for taking time out from supporting your clients to submit this review. We look forward to continuing to offer stellar service to Quorum Review IRB!

Sarah
Director of Finance (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 11–50 employés

ADP TotalSource Helped Our Small Business Tremendiously

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall, I am very happy with ADP TotalSource and the product they provide us.

The compliance aspect it fully handled by ADP which saves me, as a one person department, a ton of time on the administrative side. I also have no formal HR training and I take that role on in our company. I am able to lean fully on ADP with all HR related issues/questions.

I don't love that my HR rep is not available to me at most times when I call or send in an support question. I am usually talking to a new HR rep every time and therefore it can be hard with continuity.

Cindy
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 51–200 employés

ADP TotalSource

Commentaires : We have been able to have our workers compensation insurance processed through TotalSource and also our Benefit package offered to employees. Besides these 2 major items, it has also helped with automated PTO time accrued and used.

We are able to handle all of our employee needs through this one software package. Payroll, Benefits, Workers Compensation, Drug & Background checks. It helps to see all the employees information at a glance.

We are pleased with all of the services.

Matthew
Matthew
Marketing Coordinator (É.-U.)

A Decent Employee Portal With Room To Grow

4,0 l’année dernière

ADP is a giant hub of employee information—tailored to your individual business. I like pulling up my employee records, checking pay stubs, or changing tax information either on my work browser or my cellphone. ADP offers some pretty neat benefits and discounts to ticketed services or entertainment including Disney, Universal, cell phone providers, tax programs, etc. Signing up for benefits one year makes it easier for following years as your elections remain saved for easy review.

The portal is rather bland and it can take a while to peruse the menus and find what you're looking for. It also can feel weird to use an online HR option versus having internal HR employees.

Réponse de l'équipe de ADP

l’année dernière

Hi Matt. Thanks for taking the time to review TotalSource. We know it takes time and we appreciate your effort. We're so glad you've had a great experience overall! We appreciate your business and value your feedback. Feel free to reach out if we can assist with any training to better find what you're looking for within the platform.

Sharon
Controller (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 51–200 employés

We love ADP

Commentaires : Excellant! We love ADP and ADP has great customer service

Quick response on any issues, personalized service,

Cost of ADP and the Internet Reports seems complicated. Just obtaining a copy of a w2 from a prior year is too complex....should be very easy

william
COO (É.-U.)
Sécurité et enquêtes, 51–200 employés

Everything is easier

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall we're very happy with our experience and the services we receive.

One place to solve all of our payroll, benefits, and HR needs. Very responsive customer service.

Can be pricey when comparing to other solutions.

Stacey
HR Director (É.-U.)
Services d'information, 11–50 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Does the Job

Commentaires : This HRIS system helps with many compliance efforts and works much better if you have a solid on boarding and transition experience.

It handles many traditional HRIS functions and also stores employee documents. Benefit enrollments and changes are handled completely by ADP. Minimizes the amount of paperwork needed for new hires. Has reporting features that can connect to existing accounting software.

The look is a bit clunky. It can be very difficult to navigate at times and finding features not regularly used can be very difficult. Lags behind in customization especially around creating documents that require initials, signatures and so forth. ADP is very large and you can easily get lost among the masses and be transferred many times, even when you have a designated rep.

Shannon
Hospital Administrator (É.-U.)
Vétérinaire, 51–200 employés

I think overall it is a good investment for the company. Even though it does seem expensive.

Commentaires : The ability to keep all of my employee information in one place.

I appreciate the ease of use and the availability of information. Information on compensation is available to determine the cost of an employee and to relay that to them. There is also historical data on salary that is helpful to have electronically.

The customer support seems as if they have too much on their plate. Possibly that they have been given more than they are feasibly able to do.