Avis clients sur RUN Powered by ADP

En savoir plus sur RUN Powered by ADP

RUN offre aux petites entreprises les services de RH et de gestion de la paie dont elles ont besoin pour gérer leur activité jour après jour et à chaque étape du parcours.

En savoir plus sur RUN Powered by ADP

I kept getting charged for things after cancellation.

RUN Powered by ADP - Notes

RUN Powered by ADP a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 738 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé RUN Powered by ADP ?

Jeremy
Jeremy
Franchisee (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 201-500 employés

Powerful Enough for Large Companies

Commentaires : Paying employees weekly or biweekly has been simplified.

I've used a few payroll companies during my time but ADP always seems to be the most dependable and reliable.

With convenience is going to come cost. However, the newer level additions have made programs more customizable and tailored to individual business owners.

il y a 2 ans

Jeremy, How wonderful to hear that both our top notch RUN? Service Team and our powerful payroll engine provide you with features tailored to YOU. We appreciate you entrusting us with your partnership on your human capital management needs. -Your RUN? Service Team

Amanda
Practice Manager (É.-U.)
Psychologie, 11-50 employés

Easy Management

4,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Over all its a great system that is easy to operate on a day to day basis and to stay complain with needed paperwork.

I love the HR, Payroll features the most. I also love that you can start an employee and have them update any need information remotely.

The reports can be a lot to take in and we have to add 2 payroll reports together when we do quarterly reports as some are from the previous year.

Antonino
Manager (É.-U.)
Produits alimentaires, 2-10 employés

It’s ok, but old

3,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Payroll is easy to run once you actually get to where you want to go

Needs more organization and a clean up. Way too slow and confusing if you don’t know what you’re doing

Chad
Director of Human Resouces (É.-U.)
Construction, 51-200 employés

Run will help your small business

4,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

It is very user friendly. For small business it gets the job done. I would encourage everyone to get their HR support and the legal club. That gets you access to lawyers for a 30 minute consultation and can help you make the right decision for your company. Payroll, taxes, garnishments, and more become very easy to do when you have Run.

After you get over 50 people it's limitations start to become apparent. Sometimes the system glitches and a raise you put in doesn't happen on the paycheck. The customer support is often not based in America but it isn't terrible. The worst part about the customer support are they waits, but over the past few months they have gotten shorter.

Customer Service Rep (É.-U.)
Assurance, 11-50 employés

Great Payroll Company for Small Businesses

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Very rich features for employee tracking and advancement and labor forecasting labor needs.

Customer support wait times are long and help with advance report creation are lacking at times.

Jackie
Vente en gros, 2-10 employés

Excellent Payroll Softwarefor Small Businesses

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : I use this for tax reporting and employee tracking every week. It is very easy to use and navigate.

It is user friendly and easy to navigate site.

There was nothing that I did not like about this software

Sheila
Urbanisme et architecture, 2-10 employés

Run Powered by ADP is great online software for busy office managers

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : Excellent resource for busy office managers / HR professionals. Keeps me on track and on time.

The graphs, calendars, and reminders make it easy to stay organized. Easy payroll and W-2s. Direct deposit. Paperless. Onboarding and offboarding employees accurately. Vacation/leave tracking.

I haven't had any problems using this software. And it's online, so if I need to run payroll while I'm away from the office, I can still do that.

christopher
Administrator (É.-U.)

Likes and challenges

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall, it is good software and customer support is very helpful in walking with me to accomplish an action.

Ease of onboarding, working payroll, termination

Features of calculating PTO and termination can be a little tricky. I will only do that with customer support.

Property Management (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2-10 employés

Good if you have W2 employees but not independent contractors

4,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Before I started working at my current job, they used to have two W2 employees and 1 independent contractor and that's why they had ADP. When I took over the management I had to learn to use Run by ADP but at that time we only had 2 independent contractors which they were paying through ADP weekly. The fees were way to high to make sense keeping it. So it's great for bigger companies but not for small HOA boards.

payments and taxes, everything in one place to make sure you stay compliant with state laws.

takes a while to get used to the system, fees were to high at the end for what we needed.

Catherine
Catherine
Eau/gaz/électricité, 11-50 employés

Paystubs in a flash

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : It's a super easy thing to use to grab your pay stubs when you need them

It's a great paperless way to receive your pay stubs when you need them

Haven't had any problems with the software yet.

Melinda
Executive Director, CFO (É.-U.)
Automobile, 11-50 employés

Great software

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : My overall experience with ADP RUN was phenomenal, not only because I loved the user-friendly site that made my life as the administrator so much easier, but the customer service I received was top-notch! I had my own personal representative every step of the way. Any time I needed anything and reached out whether it was via email, text, or phone I would get an immediate response. I loved RUN so much that I made multiple referrals to them. Did you know that you can earn gift cards that you can use anywhere when you refer someone who signs up with ADP?! And each time you refer another person/business the amount of the gift card increases!!

What I like most about the ADP RUN software is how user-friendly it is. You can literally be a first-time user with no instruction at all and successfully execute any task. The way the site is laid out makes it very easy to find what you're looking for. If you're not 100% sure what it is that you need but you have an idea you can even type a keyword into the search and all of the options associated with that word will pop up and trust me, you'll answer will be there!

The thing that I liked least about ADP Software was the GPS tracking feature. It does offer a feature that will show you the location of the employee when they clock in and out but that's it. For my business I really needed more out of this feature like geo-fencing for each job location and for me to be able to get an alert if the employee clocked in/out outside of the job location. ADP RUN does not offer those additional features.

il y a 9 mois

Melinda, Thank you for taking the time to post this review of RUN Powered by ADP?. How wonderful to hear that RUN? provides you with the information and access you require at your fingertips, empowering you to focus on your business! We appreciate your valuable insights! -Your RUN Powered by ADP? Team

Roxanne
Executive Director (É.-U.)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Alternatives envisagées :

Doing payroll in ADP in VERY easy!

Commentaires : Since I didn't do payroll before I started working at my current position, I feel that it is fairly easy to use. If I can learn to use it, anyone can.

I like the ease of running all of the reports and that most of the ones you need are listed as standard reports. They also prepared PPP loan reports as standard reports to make your life easier.

I don't like that when you have to divide salary employees into different accounts that it only keeps the first amount you put in. You have to manually add the other amounts every time.

il y a 2 ans

Roxanne, We thank you for your review of RUN Powered by ADP? and couldn't be happier to hear that our product delivers for you. Adding value through our services and giving you time back into your day through our products is truly what we strive for and we are pleased to hear that has been the experience for you. -Your RUN Powered by ADP? Team

William
GM (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 11-50 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

The customer service is outstanding even late at night.

Commentaires : I have been using this software and ADP for 5 years. There have been more than a few times where something went seriously wrong on a payroll day and I was not able to run the payroll at my normal time. Inevitably, I am up late finishing it, "Murphy's law" happens, and I run into a problem on that particular night. It is nice to know I can get help when I need it.

This is easy to use and set up payroll software if you use ADP for payroll. When you sign up with ADP then you are given a dedicated customer service team that specializes in teaching you how to use the software. After about 60 days they allow you to call into their 24-hour customer service team from then on into the future. If you are ever stuck late at night trying to finish payroll and run into a problem, they answer the phone and help you solve the issue so can finish the job.

ADP is more expensive than a local payroll company. Although I like to support local small businesses like mine, it is nice to know that the payroll will be done right the first time. Your employees will appreciate it.

il y a 2 ans

William, We welcome all feedback to ensure RUN Powered by ADP? continues to empower small businesses to more efficiently manage their payroll and HCM needs. We are glad to hear you find a user friendly experience within RUN along with quality support from the RUN Service Team. Thank you for the feedback on the fee structure. We are always working to enhance RUN and delight our users so we value your insights. - Your RUN Powered by ADP? Team

Cleo
HR Specialist (É.-U.)
Ressources humaines, 11-50 employés

Great payroll platform!

Commentaires : Overall, my experience with RUN Powered by ADP has been great. They provide good customer service support, especially if you use the Workers' Compensation services.

I've been using ADP for more than two years now. We switched to ADP from Paychex, and I can say it was a smart decision. RUN Powered by ADP is friendly to use. The onboarding process is quick and easy, and the payroll processing feature is complete.

The only thing that I believe ADP could improve is its pricing for extra features. The basic bundle is complete, but if you want to add features (i.e. child support options for employees) you have to switch to higher bundles.

il y a 2 ans

Cleo, We are thrilled to hear of your positive experience beginning at on boarding and on to running payroll with ease! We value your partnership and appreciate your feedback. -Your RUN? Service Team

Jillian
Comptabilité, 11-50 employés

Run Powered By ADP Is So Easy To Use!

Commentaires : I save so much more time using RUN by ADP for payroll and employee management. It takes a lot off of my plate and the fact that I can access it from anywhere is a wonderful bonus. The app works so well on my phone that I've processed payroll while out of town many times with no trouble at all. Payroll should be quick, simple, accessible and ADP RUN delivers on all of those needs.

The ADP Run payroll platform has been making my life as an office manager easier since 2011. I recommend it to anyone asking about payroll platforms and I hope my office never changes. There are so many behind the scenes things that RUN does for you, like the pesky calculations to see which part-time employees qualify as full-time and have to be counted for the ACA insurance requirements. Done! ADP does that time equivalency for you! State new-hire reporting? ADP does that for you too. Entering employees and processing payroll is a breeze! The payroll reports are thorough and the W-2 processing and mailing is all done by them as well. If you haven't used ADP before then do yourself a favor and call them, you won't regret it.

My main complaint would be on the employee side of the software. Employees can access their paycheck stubs through a platform called Employee Access. I like that it's available and I can manage it on the RUN side but sometimes the website is buggy. The employees say the app on their phones works better than the website. So you will have to reset passwords at times. I hope ADP addresses the glitches with that website.

il y a 3 ans

Jillian, Thank you for your feedback on RUN Powered by ADP?! We are happy to hear that RUN? offers you features and functionality that are easy to use and efficient, especially when on the go! I have passed along your product feedback in regards to Employee Access, would like to hear more detail on the website issues your employees experienced. We value your long standing relationship and appreciate you taking the time to provide these insights on your experience! - Your RUN Powered by ADP? Team

Lynnette
Treasurer (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 11-50 employés

Run Powered by ADP

Commentaires : I am glad to see that more attention has been given to the app. I used to have a lot of frustration with the app and have not seen as many problems as in the past. Please continue making improvements to the app!

It does the work of payroll for you! Storing a template for payroll, paying taxes for our business, easy to use reporting are just a few of the extremely helpful things Run ADP does. Love the app that is available!

When I to the Time Management area and it comes up in another screen, I find it very annoying that I cannot easily return to the Run program. Once I sign out of Time Management and try to go back to Run, it says I am not authorized to view this page. Would be very nice to return to Run without having to sign back in.

il y a 3 ans

Lynnette, Thank you for providing this valuable feedback about your experience with RUN Powered by ADP?! We are pleased to hear you find RUN Powered by ADP? to be easy and efficient, especially the mobile app that allows for on demand access! I will relay your login access feedback to our Product Team for further review. We thank you for your valued partnership and appreciate your insights! - Your RUN Powered by ADP? Team

Melissa
Produits alimentaires, 11-50 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Our All Around Payroll Solution!

Commentaires : Overall, ADP is the perfect fit for our catering company. It provides us with exactly what we need for payroll processing as well as the added bonus of convenient communication with employees. Not to mention their lighting fast, secure delivery of our payroll checks overnight to our door step.

I really enjoy the multiple options ADP offers for employees. From an administrative side, we have many different positions that incur their own payscale and ADP allows us the flexibility to customize each employees information. With multiple event pay rates available, we can easily choose which rate is appropriate for the shift completed. Setting up employees is beyond easy and we have the ablilty to have W2 employees and 1099 employees separated yet all accessed in one convenient location come payroll time. Editing existing employees is just as easy and setting them up. From an Employee stand point, I receive detailed information from each pay period and I am able to access any of my information, including past pay stubs, at my finger tips with their convenient employee portal.

The only thing I can say we wish ADP offered was integration with our Catering Software. As convenient as ADP is to us, we still have to pull pay information from another program and enter it into ADP. If ADP integrated with our software, that would eliminate the extra step and help us even more.

il y a 3 ans

Melissa, Thank you for the outstanding feedback on RUN Powered by ADP?! We strive to provide superior tools and support that puts time back into your day so you can focus on what matters most -- your business. We appreciate your recommendation and your valuable insights! - Your RUN Powered by ADP? Team

Carrie
CFO (Allemagne)
Automobile, 51-200 employés

RUN is a good platform for a global company, easy to use, cost effective & great customer support.

Commentaires : Piece of mind that Payroll is done correctly and timely and that our company is compliant with tax & government agencies.

Scalability, portability, reliability, ease of use, security, reporting & customer support are the most valued features when it comes to RUN powered by ADP. Our payrolls can grow or shrink very rapidly. This platform allows us to quickly transition our staff size & allows an international team to onboard, process payroll and terminate employees easily & efficiently. We can work anywhere that there is an internet connection & can focus on our core business and rely on ADP to handle taxes and garnishments. The application is well organized & easy to navigate. Security has greatly improved empowering employees & administrators. Central database is secure while always at my finger tips. Standard reporting & Adhoc reporting features are great! Customer Support deserves lots of credit - they are helpful, professional & supported us with difficult HR & technical questions passing along problems & ideas effectively. Finally, ADP has listened to suggestions & continuosly improved its software since 2010.

There are two items that I like the least about this software. They are both related. Most important is the lack of a feature allowing us to import our payroll data into the "Payroll Task". When we grow it is very time consuming & cumbersome to key in all the data. A feature to import the payroll data would be fantastic! I do not want to go to another platform, which allows the data from the proprietary Time Tracking software to be imported. ADP has tried to sell me this but RUN is perfect for us - just the payroll processing is more cumbersome when under time crunch & when we have lots of employees working different shifts, at different rates, with OT, double time, etc. Second point is the capability of a payroll administrator being able to input/review/edit the data in the Payroll Task & save it. Should not be able to add or delete the Task and not be able to RUN the task (impound the bank). But my team could help out in different time zones if this 2nd feature would be implemented.

Yanek
Managing PArtner (É.-U.)
Conseil en gestion, Auto-entrepreneur

Fully Featured But....

4,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : RUN is mostly fine and gets the job done. It can be improved by allowing more self-service options for adjusting payroll. Also, they do not offer a service to mail 1099 forms to contractors individually. They mail the forms to the business owner and expect them to mail it individually. This seems to be something they should offer pretty easily.

The service technically has everything you need to run payroll pretty easily on a regular basis. You can pay both w2 employees and contractors with a few clicks.

To edit a payroll that has been submitted but not yet processed, you literally need to call ADP customer support. There is no way to adjust payroll once it has been submitted on a self serve basis. This is very annoying. Also, the reporting isnt as intuitive as it should be. They mostly want you to use their canned reporting. They do not offer the option to mail 1099 forms to your contractors indiivudally.

il y a 10 mois

Yanek, Laurie, Thank you for taking the time to post this review of RUN Powered by ADP®. How wonderful to hear that RUN® provides you with the information and access you require at your fingertips and top notch customer service, empowering you to focus on your business! We hear your feedback on self service functionality and reporting and have passed this along to our Product Team. We appreciate your valuable insights! -Your RUN Powered by ADP® Team

Mike
HR Manager (É.-U.)
Conseil en gestion, 11-50 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Solid HR Platform

Commentaires : Overall, we find ADP RUN to be useful and a pretty good value for the money. It saves us time and works as expected 99% of the time with no downtime. ADP has really good customer service and we've enjoyed the integration with the retirement services. RUN is robust and offers a lot of different, useful features.

We've been using ADP RUN for a few years now and have enjoyed our experience with the system. It makes payroll a breeze and provides our staff members with an easy-to-use timecard and information portal, which allows them to see their pay stubs, W-2s, and retirement balances. Errors within the system are rare, and the ADP customer service team is extremely responsive if any issues do arise. W-2 forms are generated automatically for us to mail out and ADP also helpfully files tax and employment reports, which saves a ton of time. An added bonus is the fact that RUN integrates with ADP's retirement services division, so employees can make changes to their deferral percentages and investment options directly through the Employee Access hub. We've also found the HR411 feature to be useful for basic HR queries, particularly when certain forms are needed. It's a good resource.

Every so often, the Employee Access hub seems to glitch and prevents some employees from reaching their accounts. I've found that this can sometimes be rectified with a cache clear or even opening the Access portal in a different browser, but overall this is a relatively minor issue and it can be quickly cleared up in most cases. ADP also has a bit of a habit of having random salespeople reach out from time to time to attempt upsells rather than a dedicated account manager (we do have a dedicated manager, but the upsells are usually pitched by others).

Juanita
Owner (É.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Great product with inconsistent customer service

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : I have not found a better more affordable option. It does everything I need it to do and requires very little effort on my end. I appreciate that it just requires me to tap a few buttons to rub my payroll. I need something that is quick and easy.

The website and mobile app are very easy to use. Being able to run payroll on the go is very helpful but you can’t add an employee from the mobile app.

I hate that I can’t add an employee from the app. It has made it difficult sometimes. I also despise the long wait times for customer service. They have a call back option that they say you won’t lose your spot using but it generally takes hours to get a call back. That’s an absurd amount of time.I also hate the nonstop sales calls. I had to threaten to close all my accounts to get the calls to stop. The timekeeping with adp run was a nightmare. If there are any errors it causes issues with running payroll from the app.

il y a 10 mois

Juanita, We are happy to hear that overall you find ease of use and helpful functionality within RUN Powered by ADP®. We appreciate your feedback on the Mobile app and wait times and have passed this along for review. Your feedback is very important to us here at ADP so we thank you for the review. - Your RUN Powered by ADP® Team

Becky
Vétérinaire, 2-10 employés

HR and Payroll Support

Commentaires : I have worked with ADP for over 4 years now and anytime someone tries to get me to switch to their company, they just do not measure up to ADP Run.

User friendly. Reports at your fingertips and if you cannot find a report just call the customer service line and they will create or walk you through pulling the report. Their customer service team has always been top notch and helpful. For forms for new employees they have it. Need Policy and Procedures for your office they have it. There is a world of resources through this software that you can easily get to by computer or lets say your out of the office and need to run payroll, no problem they have an app for that as well.

I honestly do not have a complaint. The only thing I could suggest is on the Payroll Moblie App it would be helpful if I could make employee changes without having to log in to a computer but definitely not a deal breaker.

il y a 2 ans

Becky, We couldn't be more pleased to hear that our partnership empowers you to handle your human capital management needs with ease -- allowing you to plug that valuable time back into your business. We appreciate your feedback on the RUN? Mobile App and have passed it along to our product team for review. Sincerely, Your RUN? Service Team

Controller (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 51-200 employés

Reliable, easy, and great customer service

Commentaires : It's extremely user friendly, employees can log in to see pay stubs and reports about their pay, customer service is exceptional, and it's not very costly, considering the amount of time it would take me to do this on my own.

I've had to rely on customer support a few times, whether for questions or the occasional mistake in processing. I've never had an issue that wasn't solved within five minutes. I can open a chat or give them a call, and they either fix it for me or teach me what I need to know. I'm sent a reminder when it's time to run payroll. I especially like that any of the reports can be exported to Excel.

Once you submit a payroll, you can't edit it. It would be nice if you could complete a payroll, then view some of the resulting reports to identify an errors, then submit it. But, once you click submit, you have to get support involved to change anything. Also, though it's very easy to export any report to Excel, they are formatted to be viewed, not necessarily used for analysis. For example, a report might have multiple occurrences of column titles in the same column as numerical data, in addition to having subtotals in the same column as data. Employee name and date appear above each data set and not on the same row as the data.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for your exceptional review of RUN Powered by ADP?! We are happy to hear that RUN? offers you features and functionality that are easy to use and efficient! The RUN? Service Team is always here to provide quality support, right in the moment you need it and we are thrilled to hear that has been your experience. Your feedback and insights are important to us so that we can continue to deliver you with the products and tools that enhance your business. Our team would be happy to discuss reports in more depth with you, we look forward to hearing from you. - Your RUN Powered by ADP? Team

Meg
Meg
Director of Operations (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11-50 employés

Easy Option, not the best

4,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Gets the job done, but you will need to keep on top of your tax notices and payments to ensure nothing is missed.

Easy to do payroll on and off site. Easy to update employee information and allows employees to log in and retrieve their stubs from mobile app.

There is major room for improvement for Run by ADP to be a more comprehensive HR/Payroll software, which is what they advertise themselves to be.

il y a 9 mois

Meg, We thank you for your review of RUN Powered by ADP® and couldn't be happier to hear that our product delivers for you. Adding value through our services and giving you time back into your day through our products is truly what we strive for and we are pleased to hear that has been the experience for you. -Your RUN Powered by ADP® Team

Payroll (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11-50 employés

Great payroll solution for small business

It's fairly easy to start using. I love that they take over tax filings. It's easy to add a new employee. Customer service is pretty quick to respond by chat or email. It has every feature I need, including customized deductions. Direct deposit is very fast and reliable.

The user interface is sometimes strange: I want it to adapt better to different size screens. I want to sort employees when running payroll. Sometimes notifications for new services can't be dismissed.

il y a 2 ans

David, Thank you for your review of RUN Powered by ADP?. We love hearing that our RUN Powered by ADP? is not only easy and intuitive for you, but that it also provides peace of mind when it comes to taxes and regulatory compliance. We appreciate your feedback and as always we continue to strive to add value to your organization and to add time back into your day through our products and services. - Your RUN Powered by ADP? Team