Our All Around Payroll Solution!

Publié le 16/08/2019
Melissa C.
Produits alimentaires, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall, ADP is the perfect fit for our catering company. It provides us with exactly what we need for payroll processing as well as the added bonus of convenient communication with employees. Not to mention their lighting fast, secure delivery of our payroll checks overnight to our door step.

Avantages: I really enjoy the multiple options ADP offers for employees. From an administrative side, we have many different positions that incur their own payscale and ADP allows us the flexibility to customize each employees information. With multiple event pay rates available, we can easily choose which rate is appropriate for the shift completed. Setting up employees is beyond easy and we have the ablilty to have W2 employees and 1099 employees separated yet all accessed in one convenient location come payroll time. Editing existing employees is just as easy and setting them up. From an Employee stand point, I receive detailed information from each pay period and I am able to access any of my information, including past pay stubs, at my finger tips with their convenient employee portal.

Inconvénients: The only thing I can say we wish ADP offered was integration with our Catering Software. As convenient as ADP is to us, we still have to pull pay information from another program and enter it into ADP. If ADP integrated with our software, that would eliminate the extra step and help us even more.

envoyé par ADP le 23/08/2019

Melissa,

Thank you for the outstanding feedback on RUN Powered by ADP?!

We strive to provide superior tools and support that puts time back into your day so you can focus on what matters most -- your business.

We appreciate your recommendation and your valuable insights!

- Your RUN Powered by ADP? Team

RUN is a good platform for a global company, easy to use, cost effective & great customer support.

Publié le 07/08/2017
Carrie Z.
CFO
Automobile, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Piece of mind that Payroll is done correctly and timely and that our company is compliant with tax & government agencies.

Avantages: Scalability, portability, reliability, ease of use, security, reporting & customer support are the most valued features when it comes to RUN powered by ADP. Our payrolls can grow or shrink very rapidly. This platform allows us to quickly transition our staff size & allows an international team to onboard, process payroll and terminate employees easily & efficiently. We can work anywhere that there is an internet connection & can focus on our core business and rely on ADP to handle taxes and garnishments. The application is well organized & easy to navigate. Security has greatly improved empowering employees & administrators. Central database is secure while always at my finger tips. Standard reporting & Adhoc reporting features are great! Customer Support deserves lots of credit - they are helpful, professional & supported us with difficult HR & technical questions passing along problems & ideas effectively. Finally, ADP has listened to suggestions & continuosly improved its software since 2010.

Inconvénients: There are two items that I like the least about this software. They are both related. Most important is the lack of a feature allowing us to import our payroll data into the "Payroll Task". When we grow it is very time consuming & cumbersome to key in all the data. A feature to import the payroll data would be fantastic! I do not want to go to another platform, which allows the data from the proprietary Time Tracking software to be imported. ADP has tried to sell me this but RUN is perfect for us - just the payroll processing is more cumbersome when under time crunch & when we have lots of employees working different shifts, at different rates, with OT, double time, etc. Second point is the capability of a payroll administrator being able to input/review/edit the data in the Payroll Task & save it. Should not be able to add or delete the Task and not be able to RUN the task (impound the bank). But my team could help out in different time zones if this 2nd feature would be implemented.

Solid HR Platform

Publié le 12/02/2018
Mike M.
HR Manager
Conseil en gestion, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall, we find ADP RUN to be useful and a pretty good value for the money. It saves us time and works as expected 99% of the time with no downtime. ADP has really good customer service and we've enjoyed the integration with the retirement services. RUN is robust and offers a lot of different, useful features.

Avantages: We've been using ADP RUN for a few years now and have enjoyed our experience with the system. It makes payroll a breeze and provides our staff members with an easy-to-use timecard and information portal, which allows them to see their pay stubs, W-2s, and retirement balances. Errors within the system are rare, and the ADP customer service team is extremely responsive if any issues do arise. W-2 forms are generated automatically for us to mail out and ADP also helpfully files tax and employment reports, which saves a ton of time. An added bonus is the fact that RUN integrates with ADP's retirement services division, so employees can make changes to their deferral percentages and investment options directly through the Employee Access hub. We've also found the HR411 feature to be useful for basic HR queries, particularly when certain forms are needed. It's a good resource.

Inconvénients: Every so often, the Employee Access hub seems to glitch and prevents some employees from reaching their accounts. I've found that this can sometimes be rectified with a cache clear or even opening the Access portal in a different browser, but overall this is a relatively minor issue and it can be quickly cleared up in most cases. ADP also has a bit of a habit of having random salespeople reach out from time to time to attempt upsells rather than a dedicated account manager (we do have a dedicated manager, but the upsells are usually pitched by others).

Makes Payroll Simple and Easy

Publié le 02/08/2018
Project Engineer
Construction, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I used RUN powered by ADP with a company I previously owned with 5 employees. For probably all business owners doing payroll, withholding, and taxes is the biggest stress. RUN was a simple and easy to use for my payroll. You can change employees hours or wages each week by logging into their web portal. It takes no time at all to process the payroll. For the salary employees it was simple to have a reoccurring payroll payment to them every two weeks. It will send the employees all of their information for their direct deposits. The employee can also login to see all his or her information. Best of all at the end of the year the taxes and forms paperwork is all taken care of for you. They will automatically send out the W2s to the employees. This relieves a lot of stress at the end of the year when it comes to taxes. I had to call customer service a few times for questions and help. Their customer service is top notch and very helpful. They have logged into my computer and showed me everything I needed to know. This is a great option for payroll for businesses.

Inconvénients: The only con I could mention is the cost for the service. Of course we all want things to be less expensive but this was a little more expensive than most payroll services. The quality is outstanding so you definitely get what you pay for. RUN has so many extra features that most do not. Aside from the additional cost for RUN I would still recommend it from all the others I have used.

Run by ADP makes payroll super easy! Payroll takes me less than 10 minutes with a staff of 30!

Publié le 07/03/2018
Pam S.
General Manager
Support client

Avantages: What I like best is how simple and user-friendly it is. The ease of initially setting up an employee can't be beaten. I especially love how fast I get payroll done. Run takes all the guesswork out of payroll. I simply approve what RUN has already done and submit. Payroll is just that easy! Plus I can easily access any payroll, employee or tax document. The best part, if I make a mistake their staff is incredible at finding a solution! They're friendly and very knowledgeable. I highly recommend using Run in conjunction with ADP's ezlabor. You';re employees clock in and get paid under the same system which saves even more time!

Inconvénients: The only flaw I can is that if an employee puts in their 2 week notice, for example, you cannot add it to run in advance. You have to wait until the employee is no longer clocking in/out to update their information. It would have saved a step to be able to put it in immediately when they give notice.

RUN Powered by ADP Review

Publié le 28/12/2018
Ashley J.
Administration/ITSpecialist
Ressources humaines, 13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall I like ADP because it is a whole lot easier than the old way of doing things and it a lot easier than our other system. There are some quirks with it and it could stand to be a bit more modernized, but even still its a decent service that offers a lot of neat things that can be extremely useful.

Avantages: As an employee I liked being able to log in and view my W-2s quickly as well as the employee handbook and PTO. As a person who also runs the payroll its nice being able to see an excel type form of all the employees across the board. I like being alerted when money is coming out so I know exactly whats going on especially since the funds came out earlier than what I thought. There is also a nice break down of everything. I like the idea of having all the employee perks that can be added on and will maybe be implementing more in the future. Lastly I liked being able to change some of the other employees banking information without too much of a hassle. There were 2 employees that changed banks shortly after getting ADP and requested their direct deposits go to their new banks and I assumed it would be a hassle to get them set up again, but it was pretty easy.

Inconvénients: It took some time and frustration to set it up and even still its not fully functional as far as the perks that are promised with the service. We have the vendor discounts at different restaurants and stores as well as a retirement plan, but it took a bit of time to set it up because the rep that was assisting us couldn't get through to the customer service. Another thing I was not expecting was that the money was being withdrawn the night before the actual payday. I'm not sure if that is an ADP thing or just how things work sometimes as this is the first time I've run payroll. It was also frustrating having to log into multiple services. As an employee and then to run payroll. I set up 2 log ins, but I feel like if you are an employee running payroll everything should be in 1 space.

The product is getting better over time.

Publié le 18/08/2017
Joan m P.
Entreprenuer and Business Owner X 4
Construction
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The product is a good product, money value is cost effective, informative, easy to understand. I have used ADP for about 23 years. I have seen several products that were used. Technology moves fast and this product provides future assurance of meeting the technological needs that businesses will be looking for to help run their payrolls. Education of the product and how it links into the unemployment office and keeps records on our employees and their payroll tax needs is also very important The reports that are offered can provide endless data. I am appreciating all these features available to me as I focus on running the company as well. I need quick, friendly and understanding customer service attendants that can help with my unique needs for my employees. It is a product that NEVER CLOSES and this is invaluable as my hours of work never close. Thank you for all the support that is at my fingertips. I would not want it any other way. A product I can count on!

Inconvénients: So many functions on one page that it sometimes loses its value of finding the right page for the right need. Maybe more pages with less on each page would make a person that is just starting out with ADP feel that it is more user friendly product.

A great way to do payroll by a trusted company

Publié le 10/04/2018
Tim B.
Operations Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: We have used ADP for a long time at my current company and at previous companies I have worked for. Knowing that ADP created this program gives us peace of mind we don't get with smaller programs or companies. We know that if there is an issue, ADP is there to help us fix it and our dedicated account representative is always checking up on us. The ability to check previous years is great and we are able to keep all of our hire/fire paperwork organized in one place which is great.

Inconvénients: The biggest issue we have run into is that you have to make sure you do payroll right the first time. If you submit payroll and have any issues that need to be fixed or you miss your deadline then there are charges for getting your issue resolved. The fee is understandable and has made us a lot more careful about what we do. Just make sure you triple check before submitting if you don't already.

Once set-up ...works good

Publié le 01/09/2018
Bryan F.
Assurance, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Run is a overall a good software because it allows me to focus on running my business and not keeping track of time and submitting tax reports. Before using this software I was spending hours each month capturing time accurately, saving it into spreadsheets, paying my team and filing reports.

Avantages: Once set-up, this system is a good way to easily manage my payroll. The Run software integrates with the ADP Time and Attendance software which is how my employees clock-in and out each day. I hit 1 button and the software automatically brings in the total hours worked for each person and auto calculates if there is overtime due. The software also allows me to have a file for each employee. Finally, the system captures everything so pulling reports is simple. I can run payroll reports for the whole team or individual employees with the blink of an eye.

Inconvénients: The worst part of this software is getting it set-up. Once I agreed to purchase I got connected with a software installation person. This sounded great except she was in there over seas call center and we had a slight language barrier. It took much longer than it should have but we did get through it. Unfortunately this poor customer service has continued for the whole 2 years I have been on the software. However, typically things works correctly so thankfully I am only calling for support a few times a year.

ADP Review

Publié le 05/12/2018
Assistant Corporate Controller
Logiciels, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall, ADP is a great software. We used it at a prior job for running payroll and it works great. We were able to pull the reports that we needed and run payroll seamlessly. ADP's support staff was very friendly and helpful with any questions that we had.

Avantages: ADP has a lot of good benefits to the user. First off, the user interface is easy to use. It is fairly easy to learn the system and start navigating its menus. Second, the system is very accurate as one would expect. It makes running payroll fairly easy. It allows users to house employee data and then using that data when running payroll.

Inconvénients: The one con (if you can call it a con) would be that you would have to have some training on how to use the system to get the most benefit out of it. It isn't a system that you can just sit down and play with it for a few hours and be an expert at using it.

ADP: The Ultimate Payroll Solution

Publié le 27/11/2018
Sofi O.
Recruiter
Services financiers, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I wish I could go back to RUN or upgrade to Workforce Now. ADP 411 still helps me when I call needing advice or information and I'm not even a customer anymore. I have zero complaints about ADP. From the service to the functionality to the design, they have always delivered excellence in my experience.

Avantages: It's simple enough to navigate even if you haven't used RUN before. The features are organized in a way that makes sense, and if you have any trouble you can always call and someone will help you. The support is hands-down the best "feature" because ADP service is above and beyond what you get elsewhere. The guidance they offer is sound and they do everything they can to seek more informed recommendations if you ever have a grey-area question. They also prepare filings on time and without error.

Inconvénients: The only thing I disliked was that we outgrew RUN at my current company and had to upgrade to a solution that suits businesses with 50+ FTE headcount. ADP does offer other platforms that serve a larger scale, so it's not a big deal as long as you upgrade to another ADP product. I would never recommend switching to another provider. It's been a nightmare for me to be forced to work with a new company which I won't name here. You can't even call them a competitor because they do 5% of the work ADP did for me and they charge twice the price.

A few rough edges

Publié le 01/04/2019
Garrett S.
Junior Editor
Divertissement, 5 001-10 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: It's great having a platform to check my daily punches, pay statements, and time off requests. I can always trust that my requests will go where they need to without needing to follow up in a separate email.

Inconvénients: There have been times where the website has been late recognizing my morning punch in, which has led to some confusion with my manager. Navigation on the mobile app feels a little counter intuitive compared to the main website, namely with pulling up my full time card; it would be great if the Clock page on the app had a shorcut to jump straight to the Time card page so I could easily access the full breakdown of my hours. Also, though this is a small nitpick, the fact that the login page doesn't offer a simple prompt to re-enter your password drives me just a little nuts.

Great human resource management tool.

Publié le 07/08/2017
Jennifer G.
Human Resources Representative
Support client

Avantages: Great human resource management tool that is easy to use. I love that it gives you real-time reports and lets you create reports that are calculated by the time you have been working. It is very convenient that ADP tool is compatible with many other project management tools and can be easily integrated.

Inconvénients: ADP is a web-based tool with smart time tracking. I wish it could track how many time you have spent on each client with one simple click. The general invoice system is very user-friendly and straightforward however currency change is not an available feature. Detailed visual overviews help plan your time and resources better and offers valuable insights, however the interface is a little boring.

Perfect for a small business like ours

Publié le 12/08/2019
Elena D.
Services aux consommateurs, 13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: We started using ADP Run about 5 months ago and by far I am very satisfied. The interface is easy and user friendly. Even when there is something I can't figure out how to do or just want to make sure I don't do wrong, they have this chat that is surprisingly quick and helpful. You get to speak with representative withing 2 min and they not only explain what to do, but also go in and do stuff for you. It is also really helpful that our employees can access their record via app. What is more, it is way more cost friendly than when we were outsourcing the payroll processing.

Inconvénients: I really haven't encountered any problem yet. It seems to hit all the check marks we need. The only problem is that when we were starting they were a bit chaotic, not communicating between each other. We had a different point of connection every week, and it was somewhat frustrating. But despite this initial period, we have been running smoothly.

envoyé par ADP le 15/08/2019

Elena,

While I am sure I am not the first, I am very happy to welcome you to the ADP? family!

We are beyond thrilled to hear that you find RUN Powered by ADP? to be easy and accessible for both you and your employees. Partnering with you to make payroll and HR easy and effortless so that you can focus on your business is always front of mind for us.

Thank you for the valuable feedback. We look forward to connecting with you again.

- Your RUN Powered by ADP? Team

Quit ADP because of their "security"

Publié le 02/08/2019
Melody W.
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: So, when I decided to leave ADP, they didn't file my quarter 1 even though I changed right at the end of quarter 1. Thus resulting in my filings being late, late fines, headaches, etc. I would not recommend ADP to anyone I care about.

Avantages: ADP has some positives. Their customer service is always polite and helpful. Otherwise, hard for me to say much positive.

Inconvénients: ADP must be the only software company in the world that hasn't resolved what is a very simple issue. If one of my employees forgot their password and could not log in to see their paystubs, I, the administrator, had to call ADP to get it resolved. Their is no option for employees to call customer service themselves to fix it. ADP always stated that this was for "security reasons," which I find hard to believe, as every other company has figured this out. I kept ranting at them and finally they gave me a code to give to any employee that was locked out to prove they had permission to see their paystubs. Next time it happened, I gave the code to the employee, and ADP still called me to make sure they had permission. That was the last straw! I am a business owner and administrator, my time is too valuable to be calling them all the time when this is absolutely resolvable.

envoyé par ADP le 08/08/2019

Melody,

We apologize for your frustrations with your experience during your time with us. Security is front and center in what we do to ensure the safety of your company and your employee's data.

Your feedback is very important to us here at ADP so we thank you for the review.

The RUN Powered by ADP? Team

One of the best platforms out of all payroll processing companies for small businesses

Publié le 07/03/2019
Sean G.
Manager, Accounts and Business Development
Recrutement, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: There's a reason ADP is the biggest name out there. They haven't let me down yet, but I'll certainly post if they do!

Avantages: the software seems very secure and has a lot of measures that are taken. Very easy to use, even for technologically inept people like me. The rep that sold me the software was extremely thorough.
Has a lot of features for payroll processing, tax reporting, and human resources features, and even workers comp integration.
Simply put, this software integrates nearly all financial and human resource aspects I need as a small business owner, other than banking. It even makes it easier to offer retirement benefits for my employees. It's not the cheapest software out there, but it is 100% worth the money.

Inconvénients: On occasion, it logs me out or glitches if I process my payroll on wednesday (apparently that's the busiest day to process so the system gets overloaded). Sometimes gets annoying to have to make small changes or customize reports, but that's just part of the business.

Overall experience as Admin to use this tool is very decent.

Publié le 27/03/2018
HRIS Analyst
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: This tool is used for Global Data management (HR & Payroll) by us. Features are very helpful and easy to understand by the end users. Reporting functions is very convenient to customize the report as per user request. This application is compatible with IE browser.

Inconvénients: Time out of one log in session page is less.
It is very sensitive with any Java updates.
Application is not running in all browsers with ease.
Sometime will face issue of unexpected outage of the tool.

envoyé par ADP le 29/03/2018

Hi -

Thank you for your review of our Workforce Now system. I am glad the tool is very helpful and easy for you to use.

All-inclusive payroll solution

Publié le 24/05/2018
Official Member
Organisme social ou civique, 13-50 employés
Support client

Avantages: ADP offers to take a lot of the work off your hands - 401k administration, tax reporting, new hire reporting, compliance testing. Makes it easy to have remote employees in multiple states.

Inconvénients: The interface is old. Very text-based. Also, there are almost too many ADP solutions, employees get confused which site they are supposed to be logging into. ADP solutions also seem to cross wires here and there because there has been a few times where I have logged into RUN and it brings me to a random ADP page. I try again and it works correctly.

Great Solution for Automation in Small Business

Publié le 30/08/2016
Aaron S.
4.5 / 5
4.5 / 5
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: RUN works well and is a simple solution for a small business looking to run payroll with great support. Automation is essential in a small business, especially when wearing many hats. RUN powers payroll without causing headaches and also allows me to focus on my business. The integration with WAVE is an added bonus, which is a free accounting/books software that's getting better with every update. Adjusting pay is easy and it is essentially on autopilot for my business. Check with your local certified accountant as you may be able to get a discount through them.

Inconvénients: RUN can be expensive, especially when it is bundled with a simple IRA and investing account. Getting setup can take some time as well, especially if you are just starting out in your business. But its definitely worth the money to get the support and features that it offers.

ADP - Power of Employee Resource

Publié le 25/08/2016
Frank N.
RMA specialist
Logiciels
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I am able to Enroll in or change benefits information Make changes related to life events such as marriage, moving, birth of a child View pay statements and W-2 information Change W-4 tax information Set up direct deposit Manage your 401(K) and retirement accounts Update your contact information Use online tools such as retirement planners or payroll calculators

Inconvénients: Holds to much personal information at high risk of hacking

In general the overall experience is good

Publié le 15/08/2017
Carla F.
Payroll Specialist
Support client

Avantages: The system is easy to use and intuitive. Most days there are very few issues. Everything from benefits, taxing, withholding and demographics are is right there to see.

Inconvénients: Customer service can be a struggle. However recently this does not seem to be an issue either. There are also changes being made, sometimes we are not expecting the placement to change. For example following the last big change we suddenly had to stop and look for the items moved to the pay tab. Even though it did not take long it was unexpected.

Perfect Payroll Software for Small Businesses

Publié le 17/01/2019
Communications Director
Marketing et publicité, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Anytime I have a question, I can get an answer quickly, day or night. Their support and customer service is excellent. They make it a seamless process to add employees, set up payroll, etc.

Avantages: We chose to go with ADP because of the ease of use for a small business. It's perfect for running payroll and keeping track of everything for you, including worker's comp insurance, benefits, 401K, etc. We, as a small business, wear many hats and HR/Payroll isn't necessarily our forte so it's a weight off of our shoulders to feel great about the process for payroll and deductions without it being a huge hassle. We also appreciate that employees can log in and make any changes they need to or see pay stubs.

Inconvénients: ADP does cost a bit, but the easy of use is totally worth it for us. The other annoying thing is that someone is constantly calling to sell us more services.

Payroll made Simple

Publié le 11/02/2019
Talha A.
HR
Hôtellerie, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Simpler and efficient system for all staff. Easy access to all payroll information on web and mobile platform .

Avantages: Easiest to pull all kind of customized reports. Weather it be accrued PTO, W2s, Employee data. Easy to update time cards Easy to check my vacation, time off accruals. Simple Help Menus Easy tax calculations on paychecks Great and helpful customer service Best solution for small business

Inconvénients: Would have been better if Direct deposit or W4 information could be swiftly changed

I have been using ADP for over 5 years now and I Truly love it, it's easy to use and very functional

Publié le 06/06/2018
Claudia Z.
Patient Coordinator
Cabinets médicaux, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The biggest benefit I get from using this software is that I have access to my W2 forms every year, it makes it very convenient for the users.

Avantages: What I like most about this software is that it allows you to have access to your time card at all times and that it also shows your time off requests as well.

Inconvénients: What I least like about this software is that it does not show you the amount of personal or vacation time you have accrued or used. However, the mobile app is also very helpful and easy to use.

Awesome, a true asset to our company

Publié le 15/08/2017
Danyell D.
Operations Manager
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Simplified the needs of the Human Resources department and accurate information is a click or phone call away.

Avantages: Functionality, everything is easy to use and get to. If there every is an instant I can't figure something out or I don't have the time the client care team helps me or they may even do it for me if time does not permit them to walk me through it. Their representative are always happy to help and make sure what your issue is addressed before they disconnect.

Inconvénients: They aren't physically in my office to just do everything for me. If ADP would send one of their representatives to run our Human Resource Department everything would be great