15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Mighty Networks

En savoir plus sur Mighty Networks

Mighty Networks est un logiciel communautaire qui aide les entreprises à créer des cours en ligne, à développer des applications mobiles de marque, à élaborer des cours en ligne.

En savoir plus sur Mighty Networks

The pricing plans were hard to figure out at first.

Mighty Networks - Notes

Mighty Networks a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 87 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Mighty Networks ?

Ani
Ani
Pain relief specialist (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

Build Your Community With Ease

Commentaires : Very positive, they have good educational weekly programs that will help you in your journey to build your community.

How you can build a community, individual groups, paid or free, create courses all in one platform.

How their payment system was set up. I also couldn't setup an affiliate program for my course.

Susan
Co-Host (É.-U.)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, 2–10 employés

Terrific for Creators and Community

Commentaires : Our goal was to create a global community committed to leadership and career development. One where privacy was assured and time zones could be easily spanned. The option of delivering courses in various formats along with posting content and other events makes MN the perfect platform for reaching our goal.

Mighty Network (MN) is an extremely robust platform for creating and nurturing a community of people with shared interests and a focus on transformation of some kind. It offers a wide range of options and a terrific support team of MN employees and other users. The design is values-driven and the MN team are constantly enhancing it for ease of use and functionality.

The wide ranging options made start-up a bit complicated, but that was handled well by the support team, the Community Design course and the generous comments of other users.

Avery
CEO (Canada)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

Lots of potential here, but I've ultimately gone with something else.

Commentaires : Overall this platform has potential, but there were too many issues, too many downsides, and too many complaints from my customers to keep it. I'm now testing out other platforms that have courses and community integrated and will see how it all goes.

- community directly linked to the courses - one off courses as well as membership tiers available - events and links to Zoom - mobile app

- video and audio playback is buggy - community chat is also buggy and doesn't always update and requires a manual refresh - users said the Ux Interface was hard to navigate and they couldn't always find what they were looking for. - they ALSO charge a transaction fee on top of the monthly subscription fee for the platform

il y a 2 ans

Hi Avery, we just shipped a fix for the playback issue you described. And our navigation updates later this year should streamline any UX issues. We still feel when it comes to courses and community in one place, there's no product like Mighty on the market. We'd love to host you again in the future!

Eva
Self Realization Teacher and Coach (Suède)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Haven't regret the move for one second

In a matter of weeks we were ready to launch our new community with several existing online courses moved over. Producing content is very easy. To get everything in one was very valuable for us - course platform with payed or free courses, enrolment and drip feed as well as a community platform with the ability to interact with other members. Available as apple and android app, our members can all of the sudden access their courses from their phone, without us having to develop and maintain two apps ourselves. Huge.

There are still features that we are hoping will get there. Like more drip feed settings and the ability to give a member access to a whole course at once even if it's drip fed to mention two. But we have made it work with existing features and the value largely overcomes some details we hope will be available in the future.

il y a 4 ans

So glad to hear that this has been a successful transition for you Eva, and that you and your members are taking advantage of the native mobile apps. We look forward to continuing to support you with more upgrades to features in the future!

Zac
CoFounder (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11–50 employés

The Key To Our Success!

Commentaires : It works great! Fluid, functional, and reliable!

MN is the product that enabled us to do what we were good at doing, at scale! The team behind MN wanted and fought for our success to make community coaching at scale feasible, exciting, and affordable. If you are a coach or community builder there is no better first party platform than Mighty Networks!

They were a little slow at getting some features off the ground but the wait was worth it!

il y a 4 ans

Thanks Zac! We love having Youth Ministry Booster on the Mighty Networks platform. We appreciate all you do for your community.

Jeff
founder (É.-U.)

Mighty Networks for Community Empowered Learning Experiences

Commentaires : I have been using Mighty Networks for a little over two years now and it has been great to see the platform develop and grow. The people at Mighty Networks are fantastic and their availability, feedback, and knowledge have fundamentally and positively altered how I am approaching my business and how I teach. Community empowered education is the future of online learning and Mighty Networks is a fantastic starting point for those interested in designing free or paid collaborative learning experiences.

The power of MN lies in its core focus on community design and engagement. It is easy to get started, produce content and engage with members in various contexts. The community surrounding the software and the support from the people at Mighty Networks is incredibly strong and transcends the use of the software. They are supportive not just in using the software but also in designing meaningful and successful digital communities.

As with any third-party platform, there are substantive limitations to the customization and design options available to hosts. There is no "getting under the hood" to tweak usability, SEO, functionality, default member settings, member communications, landing page design, etc. The course design options within the network are solid but lack many features of comparable offerings like Teachable and Thinkific. The strength of the course options lay in its community-first approach to learning experiences but if you require detailed student tracking, dedicated project spaces, integrated feedback options, etc. other LMS options would be a better fit.

il y a 4 ans

We really appreciate this thoughtful review Jeff and are honored to hear that our approach to community design has impacted your own teaching.

Jeffrey
Capital risque et capital-investissement, 2–10 employés

The Platform For Co-Creating A Purposeful World

Commentaires : The software is very easy to use and the guides and templates to set up your own community are excellent. It makes it very easy to launch a functional community in a very short time

Mighty Networks will be the platform that facilitates the emergence of humanity into our next level of civilization. Because it is focused on enabling creators with a purpose to capitalize on the immense value of our collective intelligence and communal creativity.

I really have not found something I do not like

il y a 4 ans

Thanks for your big-picture view of what's possible when we enable creator-led communities, Jeff. We're right there with you and appreciate your feedback on your experience with Mighty Networks.

Rochelle
Owner (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Great design and competitive pricing, but I wish MN worked with PayPal or Square

Commentaires : I would stay with Mighty Networks if I could process my subscription payments directly with MN, or with another payment processor.

I love the design. I love that there is a mobile app. I also really appreciate that Mighty Networks hosts video for courses so I don’t have to look elsewhere for video hosting. I really like the topic organization as well.

I wish Mighty Networks would partner with another payment processor because Stripe is highly restrictive as to which businesses it allows to hold accounts. I am a lawyer, a psychic, and a spiritual educator and I sought to use Mighty Networks to host my monthly membership community where I help folks with their spiritual development. However, Stripe closed my account because I provide psychic services. For this reason I am migrating to another platform that allows me to process payments without having to use Stripe. I am very disappointed because I love the platform and so do my clients. They have been on there for the past 8 weeks in my online course but I have decided to also migrate my course to my website.

Jessica
Owner/Instructor (Mexique)
Art/artisanat, Auto-entrepreneur

Mighty Networks is fantastic for e-schools

Commentaires : I started out with a free membership, and jumped into the paid version after my LMS system was hacked on my Wordpress site. I love the security that comes with Mighty Networks! I have evolved and grown with my Mighty Network and experimented with features with my community, and I appreciate the flexibility of Mighty Networks. I'm in for life!

I love the intimate community and intuitive layout of Mighty Networks. It evolves with your community or school curriculum.

I REALLY wish I could make an album/gallery and that my student could too. It would be SO much easier for them to share their artwork and see thumbnail views at a glance. I've worked around it and students make articles instead and add photos. But many of my students have asked for an album feature or the ability to post multiple pictures to a post.

Deidre
Founding Pastor (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, Auto-entrepreneur

Great Idea

4,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Initially it was great. Now, it serves more like an upgraded blog for all of my previous content.

In the beginning, Mighty Networks was GREAT for building a "Facebook" like community and more. The set up allowed more people to be engaged in general content and to participate with one another.

They changed their structure, making members and content specific to rooms or spaces and that instantly limited my overall, general engagement and the ability market and encourage users to move into paid spaces.

Kristien
Guide (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

Great for getting started

Nice aesthetics, I like the way it delivers content. Makes it easy to start your membership/content management portal.

Wish there was a way to customize payment plans

Taryn
Healing Coach (É.-U.)

Starting w/a Following vs. From Scratch

Commentaires : Overall, I've used MN for a company that had a small following and it's been a wonderful place for community to thrive and folks are still poking around at all the resources that are available! However, I did also start one for my personal coaching business and without a following it's been tricky to funnel folks in even using the tactics they tell you.

I have been project manager getting our community site up and running AND I've started a MN for my own company. I do appreciate how supportive the resources and livestreams MN creates are for folks getting started. There's a robust amount of customization and they add new features regularly based on feedback. I've dreamed up multiple ways to use their 'course' feature (resources, course, ambassador resources, table of contents, session notes) -- and MN allows you the customizing ability to change language around how their courses are labeled within.

MN is limiting in it's features for plans. There have been a few times I've had an idea for how I'd like to accomplish, price and sell a plan, but am unable to do so based on their configuration. Also, I don't think it's intuitive for community members to navigate (and I'm tech savvy). You could see this in your free trial, but it does take a while to get the hang of all the different 'containers' and how to get back to the main feed from those containers + customizing all the settings for different groups (great feature, just a lot to customize).

Holly
CEO (É.-U.)
Psychologie, Auto-entrepreneur

Better Than Slack or Facebook

Love the network app. It's such a decent place to actually network with people and not have so much distracting noise around you like Facebook and Slack. I couldn't recommend more.

Signing in is a hassle when trying to join a network. It really sucks having to keep having to log in although you're already in the network.

Jeff
Owner (É.-U.)
E-learning, Auto-entrepreneur

The backbone of my business

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : It’s been tremendous and I recommend it to anyone looking to build community on a platform. It has exceeded my expectations at every turn.

I love the mobile-first design of the platform and the functionality through the app. Additionally, it’s the best way I’ve found to organize and interact with my content. This is a big deal when you create as much as I do. What really takes it over the edge is the amount of resources Mighty offers you to really make your platform sing.

It can occasionally be confusing to remember where to go on the site to edit some of the settings. The support is very prompt though, and there are lots of ways to search for answers.

Anna Marie
Organisme social ou civique, 2–10 employés

All-in-one Solution for Community Engagement

Commentaires : Business problems we're trying to solve - connecting a global community of entrepreneurs and leaders who share a common heritage, building entrepreneurship skills, and driving financial inclusion.

The aesthetics, affordability, and functionality are what initially drew me to the platform. The features that are customizable include: creating groups, courses, and membership levels.

Lack of real time customer support and onboarding are challenging. The Community Design course and the Mighty Hosts group are very helpful but when you need that quick response, the chat takes 24 hours to respond.

Caroline
Mighty Network Owner (É.-U.)
Art/artisanat, Auto-entrepreneur

Great, but could add valuable features

Commentaires : It has been positive, for the most part, but I struggle to know if I will continue as key functions don't appear to be on the horizon, such as the gallery/album feature I mentioned above.

The simple interface for members is positive and I like the course integration.

There are a few things...first, I would love a photo album feature. This is a big problem for community. We share photos and the live feed loses a lot of posts over time. I also really hate that we have internal and external plans for workshop sign ups. It is a bad business plan to add key strokes to any process asking for a sale! It is wildly confusing to everyone too.

Julia
Content manager (Australie)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, 2–10 employés

A platform of potential!

Commentaires : We love Mighty Networks! It is always evolving, adding value and we are learning all the time. Our members love having a safe place to communicate and learn. You get out what you put in with MN!

The customisation options, the courses platform, the look and feel of the platform are all fantastic. As is Might Network's commitment to continuous improvement and the Mighty Host community and learning experiences.

The membership plans can be cumbersome and confusing. Would love to be able to duplicate and amend plans instead of starting from scratch each time. Customised welcome messaging would also be great.

Laura
Sports, Auto-entrepreneur

So many possibilities with Mighty Networks!

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Great software that they're always making improvements on. The team is very communicative and open to feedback. I really appreciate that.

MN puts together all the great elements of a community: a feed, courses, events, you name it!

The plans are messy but I believe they are in the process of redoing them. RIght now they are clunky to edit and consolidate.

Elayne
Creator (É.-U.)
Médias en ligne, Auto-entrepreneur

Finally, a platform that GETS me!

Commentaires : The support has been incredible and makes me feel confident about taking a chance on the platform, investing in it and moving my community of 446 women over to it. I've been thinking about moving from Facebook for more than a year but didn't know where to go or how to make it work. Mighty Networks was the answer.

I'm most excited to have everything all in one place for my community and to focus on really building it here. With Mighty Networks, I will be able to close my Facebook group, cancel Teachable, cancel Clickfunnels and be able to offer my community special features like the app so they can connect with other women entrepreneurs in their area.

I'm not sure there's a way to do live chats within our groups yet, but I'm sure that's coming. ;)

il y a 4 ans

We really appreciate hearing from you Elayne and are particularly glad to know that you'll be able to bring everything together in your Mighty Network.

Mohammed
General Dentistry (Égypte)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 51–200 employés

A positive and useful application that helped me accomplish many tasks with ease. I recommend using

5,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : A wonderful application and contains many features that I loved and recommend to everyone to use it.

Management and access to everything is very easy, and more than one operation is accomplished in a short time

There are a lot of advantages and nothing happened that bothered me or was negative

Emelda
Emelda
Product Manager Intern (Afrique du Sud)
Services et technologies de l'information, 501–1 000 employés

Great Platform To Build A Community

Commentaires : It has been good so far, I really recommend it

I love being able to engage with teams and form different chat groups as we are working with cross functional teams

Some of the members could not navigate the platform with ease to locate project documents and resources

Katie
Executive Director (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2–10 employés

Depends on what you use it for

Commentaires : Eh. It's pretty limited.

The newsfeed style is great and our audience likes it since it feels like Facebook. The login is also easy.

The "plans" and pay gates are a mess. You can't delete a plan once you've created it and the structure/permissions are confusing at best. There's also a severe limit on indexing content you upload. You can only tag things once, so if you're organizing content by topic you have to upload multiple times to have it appear under different tags. Pretty shortsighted in that regard.

Jenni
Life Coach (É.-U.)
Services à la personne et aux familles, Auto-entrepreneur

A good place

Commentaires : Mighty Networks allowed for me to a to have a paid platform for my Christian women following. They do a lot of interacting for the small group it is.

I like the simplicity of this platform. I appreciate the tags and how to navigate the group when I am in and when my members are in. I like having a separate app to get away from the noise of social media.

I would love to be able to go live on the platform.

Lynn
Lynn
Founder/CEO (É.-U.)
Divertissement, 2–10 employés

Mighty Networks is THE solution.

The whole package — MN is the reason my company went to market. Being able to grow a community around an interest (in our case, comedy) and deliver both belonging and mastery, all in the same place = game changer.

We come across occasional bugs and clunkinesses, but the support and product teams are always on the case.

Redley
Network Engineer / Student / Freelancer (Papouasie-Nouvelle-Guinée)
Réseaux informatiques, 11–50 employés

Mighty Networks Overall

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Mighty Networks can be a fantastic tool for setting up and managing your online community, but it might not be the greatest option for communities that are very large or for those seeking more sophisticated metrics and integrations.

It's easy to get startedSetting up a new community is pretty straightforward.You can make it look like your ownYou can customize the design of your community to match your brand.It helps people connectMighty Networks has features that encourage engagement and interaction among community members.You can make moneyYou can charge people to join your community or sell products and courses.

It's not built for huge communitiesIf you're expecting to have a massive community, this might not be the best fit.Analytics are basicYou won't get super detailed analytics and data.Limited integrationsYou may not find as many integrations with other tools as some other options.