Avis clients sur LiveWebinar

En savoir plus sur LiveWebinar

Rejoignez une salle personnalisée et réalisez des webinaires en direct sans installation ni téléchargement. Fonctionne sur tous les navigateurs - aucun plug-in requis.

En savoir plus sur LiveWebinar

You can make a test with the free account, the features are very clear of what you can do in each plan. Has an API to do automation.

Sometimes the slides won't upload and then it is really frustrating that I have to go to share screen instead.

LiveWebinar - Notes

LiveWebinar a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 164 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé LiveWebinar ?

Aryana
Author and Intuitive Life strategist
Formation professionnelle et coaching, Auto-entrepreneur

Easy to Share Youtube Videos and Slides

5,0 il y a 6 mois
Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
Gary John
Gary John
Business Owner (Canada)
Recrutement, 2-10 employés

Our Small Business depends on video meetings

Commentaires : It has helped in having a good branding experience in working with clients and with candidates. We have not pushed the boundaries of 100's on one video call yet, but so far we have had excellent video and audio quality, along with stellar support when stumped.
As more and more people we work with do work from home or remote, we can see this becoming a daily product we will use, just like email.
So overall, a great experience.

Several items we enjoy most are: dedicated/assigned permanent meeting rooms. So we can set up each client with a dedicated video conference room and include their brand and our branding on it, so it feels very customize. Also we can easily assign someone to be the admin or controller of the room, or a moderator for chat responses, and just muted participants. With the push of a button, can change to small meeting video room for all to share and chat. We also like that all chats can be recorded. We do lots Interviews with technical job seekers every day, and the ability to interview and record is invaluable to share profiles/skills with clients with ease. And we can set up a private waiting room, so all who log in for meetings are waiting until I let them into the video room, which is great when running late. You can just alert people and they can wait on hold. One of my favourite features would be extensive document and screen sharing for whiteboard exercises, or for training purposes with staff in remote offices, or working from home. And this can be used for full blown webinars, including recording and replaying evergreen webinars. Recording has some limits but for our use it is more than adequate at this time. You can purchase additional recording space and higher resolution if you like. One last feature I like a lot, is all the video is rendered in your browser. I have tried on Chrome and Firefox so far and both work fine. You don't download addons like Zoom.

I did have some initial challenge with understanding how the various access types worked, and how to permanently lock down waiting rooms. As I have been most used to simpler Video products like Google Hangouts, and been simply a participant in Gotowebinars, Zoom webinars and others, I had a small learning curve. But this stated, I quickly emailed Support and always had a response to resolve my issue within a few hours. Sometimes within minutes. So I felt confident someone was around to assist whenever needed.

Alternatives envisagées : BigMarker, Zoho Meeting, Zoom Meetings, GoTo Meeting, GoTo Webinar et Google Meet

Pourquoi choisir LiveWebinar : We needed more capabilities, larger audiences at times, and more control on branding.

Logiciel antérieur : BigMarker, Zoho Meeting, Zoom Meetings, GoTo Meeting, GoTo Webinar et Google Meet

Pourquoi passer à LiveWebinar : Value. For the price point and features, no one came close.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a review, Gary.We appreciate the backing and support as well as you having having a great experience using our product!

Jay
Owner (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2-10 employés

Very Good Software

4,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Overall it's good. Again, I think it could be easier and more user friendly, and a little better as far as one-on-one or group/team meetings go.

I use LiveWebinar for nearly everything, it works better than some of the more named software out there. I really like it for my meetings, webinar, etc. I like that I can use this for almost everything.

I know this started as a software for Webinars, and they've sort of fit in meetings within. I think meetings and webinars both work well, but I do wish they would focus a little bit more on the ease of meetings and repeat meetings, as well as making it more user friendly overall. It's always a little confusing, especially for people who I meet with who are new to it. I guess that's part of the issue with anything that does so much :).

Alternatives envisagées : Airmeet

Pourquoi choisir LiveWebinar : I wanted something that could do more, and frankly worked a little better. I don't have issues with calls dropping or losing connection anymore, which was my main reason so switch. Now lets update LiveWebinar to make it more user friendly!

Logiciel antérieur : Zoom Meetings et Microsoft Teams

Pourquoi passer à LiveWebinar : I have used those software's as well, but I wanted an all-in-one software to do meetings and webinars, and I got that in LiveWebinar

il y a 4 mois

Hi! Thanks for your review. Our team is constantly working on the meetings feature, and we will happily implement any ideas you might have!

Ilyas
It systems Support (Nigeria)
Administration publique, 51-200 employés

My take on Livewebiner

3,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Great stuff, if only if can be more affordable and give price concessions to low earnings countries

The webinar delivery is smooth and setting up is straightforward and

The pricing is on the high side, for economically low country users

Alternatives envisagées : Zoho Meeting, Zoom Meetings, Microsoft Teams et Zoom Video Webinars

Pourquoi passer à LiveWebinar : It offers what I needed at the time

Bertisqq
Operations Specialist (Honduras)
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 51-200 employés

LiveWebinar

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : Super, easy, and trusted.

The easy access and setup, and it's free!!

To be honest, I have found nothing that I dislike

Alternatives envisagées : Microsoft Teams

Pourquoi choisir LiveWebinar : It has better access, less complicated

Logiciel antérieur : Skype

Pourquoi passer à LiveWebinar : Free and has all I need

Francisco
Francisco
Director de marketing digital (Mexique)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

Great software and the price is a steal

Commentaires : 2 friends and me wanted to create marketing courses online. One of us had this software but didnt use it that much. Since Im the tecchie guy I spent a while picking and clicking everything and when I set it up now its our only webinar platform.
Ive used zoom, gotomeeting, webinarjam, google, but this one is the best by far since it allows too much to be done and once you know what to click theres no stopping.
Since you can connect to fb live its a great plus.
Dont know if its possible or available to connect to more than one platform (for example fb, insta and youtube) at the same time.
If that is possible (dont know yet) then its a must purchase.

- All the possibilities - Sharing video, image, files, everything can be shared - moderation - Control over event: you can control everything, let people interact or even let it transform into a stock market... everyone talks!! - Good qualiy of video - No record limit (only your space allocated, but nothing like zoom with 20 mins or so) - Live stream connection in 2 clicks

It has a learning curve, not for begginers. Thats all I can think.

Alternatives envisagées : WebinarJam et GoTo Meeting

Pourquoi choisir LiveWebinar : The quality and quantity of users is better here than in zoom. And zoom gives A LOT of trouble to be used for newbies. I have had to install even teamviewer so I can help them put zoom online (the irony) With livewebinar one link and youre set

Logiciel antérieur : Zoom Meetings

Pourquoi passer à LiveWebinar : Gotomeeting seems oldfashioned and webinarjam seemed expensive for what it offered

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for a stellar review of LiveWebinar, Francisco! We appreciate your backing & support. To answer your question from the review, yes you may stream to other platforms at same time with the concurrent sessions feature. Contact support@livewebinar.com if you're interested and happy webinaring!

Robin
Real Estate Broker & Team Leader (Canada)
Immobilier, 2-10 employés

LiveWebinar is a hidden gem for Real Estate sales team admin & marketing!

5,0 il y a 4 mois

The product is comprehensive and supports a good feature-set

The software unfortunately can't be made compliant for certain real estate industry compliance requirements in Canada's largest real estate market board area for a permanent wide-scale implementation

Alternatives envisagées : Jitsi et Vectera

Pourquoi passer à LiveWebinar : Comprehensive integrations and interoperability with standards-based PBX

Marketing Director (Singapour)
Événementiel, 11-50 employés

Stable platform to host webinar and use it for daily work and meeting

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : it is easy to use, we use it to host webinar and training, the live stream are stable and on point, love the one click invite too

stable, many features like white board, cta, forms, one click joining with a link , no more keying in credentials

the ui is a little old fashion and no filter

Alternatives envisagées : Melon

Pourquoi choisir LiveWebinar : because of the 1 click joining, so they dont have to go through the credential process, we still use zoom but only for short meetings

Logiciel antérieur : Zoom Meetings

Pourquoi passer à LiveWebinar : because it has been around for a while and we read good reviews about them

Fernando
Ceo (Mexique)
Psychologie, 51-200 employés

The best online webinar software that feels like a video call

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : I've been using live webinar for marketing purposes mainly and I've loved the ease of use for our attendees

The thing I like the most about live webinar is the feature where participants can open their mics and cameras to interact in a more fluid way with presenters or you can disallow this just as easy

Backend looks a little overwhelming at first but it's quite easy to use really.

Alternatives envisagées : Zoom Video Webinars

Pourquoi passer à LiveWebinar : I've true them all but this was the best option for ease of use

Julio
Professional Certified Coach (PCC) (Mexique)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, 2-10 employés

Great Product, Lots of Features

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : I've had a great experience trying the product. I plan to go full onboard with it and make it my main tool to work with on 2023.

The ability to have several services under one roof. I think this is an incredible tool to have under the belt for any professional in the training or coaching industry.

For me, it was about learning to setup everything, but one you set the time apart to dive in, it is straight forward.

Alternatives envisagées : Zoom Meetings et Zoom Video Webinars

Pourquoi passer à LiveWebinar : Mainly the superior offer of services and tools that the service has. In other products you need to pay more for the different types of services.

Jim
Jim
Founding Director (Singapour)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, 2-10 employés

A Rock Solid Option For Webinars & Online Meetings

4,0 il y a 5 mois

I bought this as a LTD from Appsumo and I am loving it since the beginning. Its easy to setup and use and very reliable. I use it to do webinars, run online meetings, teach courses and do coaching.

As with most other meeting software, first-time users will need to grant Livewebinar access to the camera and mic when they attend a webinar/meeting/coaching for the first time. This will sometimes result in technical problems.

Alan
Founder (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Surprisingly Affordable Webinar Platform

Commentaires : LiveWebinar is simple to use and with various plans available you can find a fit for your budget. Still, you need to practice with a few test recordings so you better understand how the different layouts and tools function. Once you do, you'll love the platform as much as I do.

LiveWebinar makes scheduling your webinar easy. Add your logo, set your welcome & thank you pages, and you are ready to go live. You can include polls & surveys as well as calls to action to keep attendees active and involved. Participant tracking and HD cloud-based recordings make LiveWebinar is a surprisingly affordable and powerful tool that will help you wow current and future customers.

While the support team at LiveWebinar is super helpful, additional training or how to materials would be appreciated. As the product matures I would expect to see additional improvements in the ability to customize and brand webinars.

Alternatives envisagées : WebinarJam

Pourquoi choisir LiveWebinar : Ease of use versus the cost of the service made LiveWebinar the clear winner.

Pourquoi passer à LiveWebinar : LiveWebinar's service is simple, clean, and feature rich. As the product matures I expect to see even more value from the product.

il y a 2 ans

Hello, Thank you very much for your review. We are very happy that you use our platform for every day work. Our goal is to always improve our product and service. So happy that you are with us. Kind regards, Marcin RTCLab Team

Sara
Learning coach (Italie)
Gestion de l'enseignement, Auto-entrepreneur

User friendly and reach in features

Commentaires : I used many different softwares before this one but this software is amazing

I like the fact it is easy to use for users, without any installations, the continuous improvements and the flexibility

I don’t understand how to integrate with Moodle LMS

Alternatives envisagées : Blackboard Collaborate, Zoom Meetings, Zoom Video Webinars et Adobe Connect

Pourquoi choisir LiveWebinar : The price of the offer if compared to others and the quality and simplicity of use

Logiciel antérieur : Blackboard Collaborate, Zoom Meetings, Zoom Video Webinars et Adobe Connect

Pourquoi passer à LiveWebinar : Because after trying them all and having a look at price models, flexibility and features I decided to buy Livewebinar

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a review, Sara. We appreciate the backing and support! If you're still having issues integrating with Moodle, contact our Support at: support@livewebinar.com and we'll be happy to help you with that. Happy Webinaring, Sara!

Vincent
Artistic Director (É.-U.)
Divertissement, 2-10 employés

Zoom Alternative takes Performing Arts Company Online

Commentaires : The experience has saved my business during the pandemic. Its easy to use and reliable.

I love the ease of use and the consistent product updates and improvements.

Not a whole lot. I wish I would have gotten a more robust plan when I subscribed.

Alternatives envisagées : Zoom Video Webinars

Pourquoi passer à LiveWebinar : I got a lifetime deal from AppSumo, but I would choose this product again becaisr of the interface and the ease of use.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you taking the time to write LiveWebinar a stellar review, Vincent! We appreciate the feedback & support. Stay tuned to new and amazing features coming in the near future.

Brittany
Creative Director (É.-U.)
Art/artisanat, Auto-entrepreneur

Webinar Newbie to Webinar Like A Boss

Commentaires : Overall, LiveWebinar has helped me provide my members with live learning options. It also has helped me grow my audience with repurposed and reusable content. I really enjoy the ease of use and I am very pleased with the overall use of this platform.

LiveWebinar is an amazing platform, especially for newbies like myself. I wanted to provide my members with monthly webinars and LiveWebinar allows me to share my screen and share documents, which is very important because my members are very visual. I also like the recording option. This allows me to repurpose the webinar content for a later purpose.

LiveWebinar offers the ability to stream your Webinar on Facebook but this is only an option for a certain tier membership. I would like to see this as an "add-on" item so that I have the option to pay extra to add this feature to whatever plan I have instead of having to upgrade to a plan with other features I may not need at this time just to gain 1. I also want to be able to share the screen from Safari web browser.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a stellar review, Brittany! We really appreciate your backing & support. We're anticipating the add-ons feature to be implemented really soon so you'll have your FB streaming option available among many others :-) Until then, happy webinaring!

Managing Member (É.-U.)
Production audiovisuelle, Auto-entrepreneur

Great Webinar and Conferencing Software at a Great Price

There are many features this product has that some of the other webinar products do not and the price is fantastic for the features that are included in this product. The support is great as well.

With all the features it takes a bit to get used to.

Alvaro
CEO (Suisse)
Internet, 2-10 employés

Best choice for webinars

Commentaires : It´s solid, works fine. Really a great choice to be able to provide an online program. And with 500 viewers on pro, this is no brainer. Even if you want to let the viewers interact. A group of 20 people in an online seminar is no problem.

There is everything you really need, but much more then someone can expect. I know a few solutions, but livewebinar offers pretty much more features then others. And compared to Zoom, which, i think, might be the real competitor, there is a big advantage because there is no need of software installation. And the new Evergreen-Webinar function is super great.

Remote Control and a possibility to change the server. Sometimes i get a bit of a lack.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a stellar review, Alvaro! We appreciate your backing & support. Feel free to drop us a line anytime with suggestions on how to make this an even better platform. Happy Webinaring!

Creative Director (É.-U.)
Production audiovisuelle, 2-10 employés

Lightweight reliable alternative to Zoom

Commentaires : I mostly use LiveWebinar for 1x1 & team calls, but I will be using to run live private webinars. I won't be using it to run evergreen webinars, thought it has that feature. If I didn't have another platform running an evergreen webinar, I'd use LiveWebinar to keep it all in one tool. This is a solid tool that won't be going away anytime soon. I wouldn't rely much on other video conference/webinar streaming platforms that are cropping up, as they're taking advantage of a market gap - but LiveWebinar was established before everyone was going online and their focus was more business & corporate clients, so they've built a solid solution for professionals, not hobbyists. You can confidently get setup with LiveWebinar without worrying about platform switching for at least the next 5-10 years.

I love how simple and straightforward and intuitive LiveWebinar is. I also love that it's not hackable like Zoom is! The interface is clean, professional, not too active or fancy or trendy - it works very well for business settings. The UI is very intuitive and I LOVE the flexibility & features. It's quite literally got everything you'd want (other than remote control, but that use case is very specific, and not for webinars) The quality of streaming is decent - it's not like I'm creating a professional production - and it makes for NO lags, which is great. Zoom is still laggy while I've had no issues with LiveWebinar. I've not tested it with more than 5 people, but I can say with confidence that the platform has given me no reason to contact customer service, so I know the tech can scale. (With other platforms, if I have to contact Customer Service, that indicates issues later on when scaling - this is tried & true for me for years)

The only issue initially was my clients not knowing how to activate their It seems a bit glitchy on mobile/table, from the client side, but I wouldn't know as I use only on desktop. No remote desktop control after a year of waiting.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a stellar review! We really appreciate your feedback & support. Stay tuned for new features being added now and in the near future. Kind Regards, Danijel

Nikolaus
Sales Specialist (Autriche)
E-learning, 11-50 employés

Great Webinar Software / Platform

Commentaires : It is a pleasure to use LiveWebinar, we like it, our customers like and also our students love it. We can really highly recommend it.

We searched for a Webinarsoftware for our MBA E-Learning Studies, which we sell also on Webinars. The Webinarplatform fits all needs and is a great enrichment for our marketing.

Had some glitches - for example Prezi integration, but all is fixed now so nothing to complain anymore

Alternatives envisagées : GoTo Webinar

Pourquoi choisir LiveWebinar : Costs

Logiciel antérieur : Blackboard Collaborate

Pourquoi passer à LiveWebinar : Costs

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for writing a great LiveWebinar review, Nikolaus! We appreciate your backing & support. Happy Webinaring! Don't hesitate to share suggestions how we can make this platform even better!

Communication Director (Jamaïque)
Institutions religieuses, 51-200 employés

Zoom’s Competition

My favorite feature in LV is being able to present videos, presentations, images, etc., from the cloud. This makes it much smoother that screen sharing. Kudos to the LV team for a job well done.

I least like the fact that LV has monetized basic functionality. We should not need to pay more for HD recording and quality bitrates. That is a disappointment.

Logiciel antérieur : Zoom Video Webinars

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a stellar review. We appreciate your backing & support. Happy Webinaring!

Luca
Owner (Italie)
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Webinars and Meetings without the hassle of installing software

Commentaires : In one word: Amazing. This tool makes my life easier when talking to my team. So far, I haven't experienced the webinar function, but for small team meetings this application is great.

Creating a new webinar in about 15 seconds is the feature I appreciate the most with the INSTANT MEETING button. Attendees can get in the meeting room in 15 seconds as well just clicking on a link, without the hassle of installing anything. I've tried the free plan and I can arrange meetings with my team up to 5 people

The dashboard is messy for me... too many functions and it's not easy to use all of them. The registration process shall become more easy to use, with the ability to automatically add events to calendars without downloading the file. The storage as well is a little intimidating. It took me long to understand how to display a document on the meeting panel, in order to share it during the presentation.

il y a 3 ans

Hello Luca, we are so happy that LiveWebinar has met your requirements. I can promise that we are going to make some improvements in the Dashboard to make it much more user-friendly. Thank you for your feedback!

Armando
Armando
FlashCRM.it founder (Italie)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

The All-in one solution for smartworking

Commentaires : my experience is positive and I recommend it to anyone who sells consulting products or services. In my case it allowed me to increase the number of customers and select the target people

I use LiveWebinar as a sales channel to engage leads, acquire their needs and present solutions to sell. It is a fundamental tool to acquire contacts and transform into new customers because it allows me to present my solutions through pre-recorded videos or live webinars. I recommend it to consultants and entrepreneurs who want to maximize results by reducing the effort of time to move.

I had difficulty integrating with some marketing automation solutions but the support quickly provided me with the solution. there is no possibility of creating landing pages but it is overcome with the integration of other applications that offer this solution. there are aspects to be improved but overall it is a stable and fluid solution for back end and front end use

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for leaving LiveWebinar a stellar review, Armando! We appreciate your support. Spread the word and happy webinaring!

Bidya
founder (Inde)
E-learning, 2-10 employés

Amazing product

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Easy to use..Way less expensive than competitors..having the power of own constant room. browser based

sometime lagging issue happens.kindly fix that

il y a 4 mois

Hi! Thanks for your review - the smoothness of the stream could also depend on multiple different factors, such as the computational power or internet bandwidth.

Anna
Anna
Head of Growth (Pologne)
Internet, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Easy to use and secure tool for organizing meetings and webinars

What I like the most is that you can run meetings under your own domain - I really like this feature because it positively affects on build credibility. There is a possibility to integrate this app with others like Facebook or Slack. No installation or downloading app is needed – this is a great time-saver and makes this app easier to use. They also give a poll and survey feature so you can get feedback from participants of your meeting. They care a lot about security – they don’t want to repeat “zoom incident” :)

Nothing to dislike. It something appears, I will get back to this review.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Anna, Thank you very much for your feedback about our webinar platform :)

Brian
CEO (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 2-10 employés

Better Than gotowebinar

Commentaires : We use this software more and more often. For employee training, to quick meetings, to live workshops. Its a great return on our investment.

This software has all the features expensive Saas has like full control over participants, customize able layout and background, screen share, registration forms, integrations, etc, but for a fraction of the cost.

The only thing they could add is the ability to take over the presenter's mouse. That's it. It has the rest.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a stellar review, Brian! We appreciate your backing & support. More amazing features being added constantly with time. Don't hesitate to drop us a line with suggestions on how we can make this an even better webinar platform.

Peter
Principal Solutions Architect (Nouvelle-Zélande)
Services et technologies de l'information, 10 000+ employés

Great product but Support failed me resulting in paying twice to use LiveWebinar

5,0 il y a 5 mois

LiveWebinar was the back-end engine for an online conference using HeySummit and I chose LiveWebinar due to it's integration with HeySummit. The integration was simple despite issues which I will outline.

Support! My LiveWebinar subscription was for a 1 webinar at a time and thus my online summit timetable matched that - 1 session at a time separated by buffer time. LiveWebinar would not recognise that there were no overlaps even when separated by up to 30mins. I engaged LiveWebinar Support days before my event and they provided no resolution so I was forced to pay for a second subscription for the event or I could not run it. This doubled my LiveWebinar costs - the reaction from Support? Well ... to this day 4 months on there is still no resolution and no refund of my doubled costs.