15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur LiveWebinar

En savoir plus sur LiveWebinar

Rejoignez une salle personnalisée et réalisez des webinaires en direct sans installation ni téléchargement. Fonctionne sur tous les navigateurs - aucun plug-in requis.

En savoir plus sur LiveWebinar

You can make a test with the free account, the features are very clear of what you can do in each plan. Has an API to do automation.

Sometimes the slides won't upload and then it is really frustrating that I have to go to share screen instead.

LiveWebinar - Notes

LiveWebinar a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 172 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé LiveWebinar ?

Aryana
Strategist
Formation professionnelle et coaching, Auto-entrepreneur

Easy to Share Youtube Videos and Slides

Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
Francisco
Francisco
Director de marketing digital (Mexique)
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Great software and the price is a steal

Commentaires : 2 friends and me wanted to create marketing courses online. One of us had this software but didnt use it that much. Since Im the tecchie guy I spent a while picking and clicking everything and when I set it up now its our only webinar platform.
Ive used zoom, gotomeeting, webinarjam, google, but this one is the best by far since it allows too much to be done and once you know what to click theres no stopping.
Since you can connect to fb live its a great plus.
Dont know if its possible or available to connect to more than one platform (for example fb, insta and youtube) at the same time.
If that is possible (dont know yet) then its a must purchase.

- All the possibilities - Sharing video, image, files, everything can be shared - moderation - Control over event: you can control everything, let people interact or even let it transform into a stock market... everyone talks!! - Good qualiy of video - No record limit (only your space allocated, but nothing like zoom with 20 mins or so) - Live stream connection in 2 clicks

It has a learning curve, not for begginers. Thats all I can think.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for a stellar review of LiveWebinar, Francisco! We appreciate your backing & support. To answer your question from the review, yes you may stream to other platforms at same time with the concurrent sessions feature. Contact support@livewebinar.com if you're interested and happy webinaring!

Daniel
Daniel
CEO (Bulgarie)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

User friendly, brandable & professional...needs more monitoring to keep improving

Commentaires : I enjoy using Livewebinar as an administrator. I am generally concerned about new users finding their way around it, so I would really appreciate if LW would monitor more the way people struggle to use it and improve usability.

* The brandability of the whole webinar platform especially the large widget on the right for the pro version. * Multiple layout formats is useful, although can be confusing for newbies * Permanent rooms are really useful I really like the backend UI for setting up rooms and getting links.

* No landing pages like other webinar systems, you have to embed it into your site but that doesn't look so professional as it could. * The UI is not particular easy for new visitors. People can often struggle to find how to swtich cames on or find the chat. (more investment in continuous UI improvements needed) * Browser based webinar can be difficult for many people who find that as well as Chrome taking a lot of RAM to have Livewebinar on top can take a lot of processing power. * Live chat support badly needed

Victoria
Corporate Communications Coordinator (Argentine)
Édition, 10 000+ employés

Teamwork and collaboration made possible

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Awesome features. It is amazing how much is possibly achievable with this software.

LiveWebiner is full of benefits. Its description fully matches what they deliver. From an easy to use dashboard, unifying texting webinars and fast and unlimited participation. The tool is user friendly yet the help desk is awesome. Having an active audience has given us the lead to the most outstanding performances in the field. It is generally a must have software.

Great. Nothing is there to dislike at all. It is easy to use and implement.

le mois dernier

Hi Victoria, Thank you so much for your fantastic review! We're thrilled to hear that LiveWebinar has been such a game-changer for your teamwork and collaboration. It's awesome to know that our easy-to-use dashboard, seamless webinars, and unlimited participation have made a positive impact. We truly appreciate your kind words about our user-friendly platform and outstanding features. If you ever have more insights to share or need assistance, we're here for you ❤️. Happy webinars! 😉

Ilyas
It systems Support (Nigeria)
Administration publique, 51–200 employés

My take on Livewebiner

Commentaires : Great stuff, if only if can be more affordable and give price concessions to low earnings countries

The webinar delivery is smooth and setting up is straightforward and

The pricing is on the high side, for economically low country users

Gary John
Gary John
Business Owner (Canada)
Recrutement, 2–10 employés

Our Small Business depends on video meetings

Commentaires : It has helped in having a good branding experience in working with clients and with candidates. We have not pushed the boundaries of 100's on one video call yet, but so far we have had excellent video and audio quality, along with stellar support when stumped.
As more and more people we work with do work from home or remote, we can see this becoming a daily product we will use, just like email.
So overall, a great experience.

Several items we enjoy most are: dedicated/assigned permanent meeting rooms. So we can set up each client with a dedicated video conference room and include their brand and our branding on it, so it feels very customize. Also we can easily assign someone to be the admin or controller of the room, or a moderator for chat responses, and just muted participants. With the push of a button, can change to small meeting video room for all to share and chat. We also like that all chats can be recorded. We do lots Interviews with technical job seekers every day, and the ability to interview and record is invaluable to share profiles/skills with clients with ease. And we can set up a private waiting room, so all who log in for meetings are waiting until I let them into the video room, which is great when running late. You can just alert people and they can wait on hold. One of my favourite features would be extensive document and screen sharing for whiteboard exercises, or for training purposes with staff in remote offices, or working from home. And this can be used for full blown webinars, including recording and replaying evergreen webinars. Recording has some limits but for our use it is more than adequate at this time. You can purchase additional recording space and higher resolution if you like. One last feature I like a lot, is all the video is rendered in your browser. I have tried on Chrome and Firefox so far and both work fine. You don't download addons like Zoom.

I did have some initial challenge with understanding how the various access types worked, and how to permanently lock down waiting rooms. As I have been most used to simpler Video products like Google Hangouts, and been simply a participant in Gotowebinars, Zoom webinars and others, I had a small learning curve. But this stated, I quickly emailed Support and always had a response to resolve my issue within a few hours. Sometimes within minutes. So I felt confident someone was around to assist whenever needed.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a review, Gary.We appreciate the backing and support as well as you having having a great experience using our product!

Anna
Anna
Owner (Pologne)
E-learning, 2–10 employés

Great tool, weak support

Commentaires : I simply love the tool and am big fan of it. At the same time I really wish the support team was more attentive to highlighted problems and not make clients to feel guilty for reporting them.

I simply love the tool for its comprehensive offer of options. It's easy and intuitive to navigate. It has all I need for my everyday work as a consultant and e-learning specialist.

The only "con" I really experience is a support approach to reported problems. I have to admit they response quickly which is great yet whatever the problem I reported the most common answers I got were simply to "clear your cookies", "it must have been your Internet", and "we did not have any other reports on the matter".

Carlos
Carlos
CEO (Allemagne)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

Effective Webinars and Meetings 1 on 1

Commentaires : Great experience, it works for my needs so overall I'm happy with LiveWebinar.

As a Webinar tool for me one of the most important features is the stability and in my experience using different webinar SaaS Livewebinar has been a very stable and useful service. Another Key point is that my clients / Leads don't need to download any app or software that can end with issues delivering my message. Evergreen webinars and being able to embed in my website is a nice point to have always my own brand in front of my clients.

It is a simple tool to use but some customisations require a bit of knowledge and learning curve to find out how to setup everything correctly, I think LW could improve the UI/UX a bit.

il y a 3 ans

Hello, Such a high score we soo happy you like our platform. We will still focus ti provide you with our best features and customer support care. All the best for You. Kind regards, Marcin

Ernst
Ernst
Publisher (Autriche)
E-learning, Auto-entrepreneur

Good choice

Live Webinar offers a variety of webinar features that I use frequently, in my case embedding into Moodle, interactive features such as whiteboard, YouTube and Vimeo integration, webinar recording, live streaming etc. One of the features I like most is that I can prepare several documents, bookmarks to videos etc. and connect them to a specific webinar. When I start the webinar, everything is there.

There are no real "cons", just a few things I would adjust, for instance the possibility to integrate a second camera that allows to demonstrate things on the demonstration screen and a permanent control of the microphone quality (can be accessed with a click but I would feel more comfortable if I could check the microphone throughout the whole webinar).

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a review. We appreciate your backing & support. Happy Webinaring, Ernst!

José Antonio
José Antonio
Regional Growth Manager (Colombie)

Versatile with great UI

Commentaires : I've had great experiences even thought that I've only used it on small meetings, not webinars.

It has different view modes, so you can easily use it for webinars, group call or even 1-to-1 meetings, as you can modify the UI to show only what the user needs to see. There's no need to install anything on your PC, so all the guests and even you just need to access the meeting link and that's it.

It lacks integrations with CRMs and marketing automation platforms.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a review, Jose! We appreciate your backing & support. LiveWebinar does integrate with CRMs using HubSpot as well as other platforms. Happy Webinaring!

Tamica
Tamica
Leadership Development Coach (É.-U.)
Ressources humaines, Auto-entrepreneur

Really solid product

Commentaires : I have wanted to do paid webinars for a while but other software has been very cost-prohibitive and difficult to master. LiveWebinar is very easy to learn and well worth the cost. I am very pleased with it so far and really recommend it. I'm finally making money with webinars!

I like the ease of use, the ability to do polls and surveys, the whiteboard, and the different modes that allow people to be on mute or not on mute depending on what you have going on.

I don't like that you can't necessarily do a "paid" event using just this software but I also use Book Like A Boss and it pairs with it well. I hope for integration soon.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for such positive feedback :) We are happy for letting us know that your webinars are selling and give profit. We are working on Book Like a Boss integration right now, so stay tuned :)

Fernando
Manager (É.-U.)
Événementiel, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

If you want an alternative to all webinar tools out there. This bad boy will get you where you need.

Commentaires : In general, I love it. I don't see myself looks back on my decision to get LiveWebinar.

It is easy to use. like they say, user friendly. you can be live in seconds and invite your peers, clients, or guests by copying and pasting the link. if you make a living making presentations to prospects or buyers. This tool can help your business grow.

I would like to have more preset screens to share at the same time to make a switch faster.

il y a 3 ans

Hello, Thank you very much for your review. We are very happy that you use our platform for every day work. Our goal is to always improve our product and service. So happy that you are with us. Kind regards, Marcin RTCLab Team

Sara
Learning coach (Italie)
Gestion de l'enseignement, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

User friendly and reach in features

Commentaires : I used many different softwares before this one but this software is amazing

I like the fact it is easy to use for users, without any installations, the continuous improvements and the flexibility

I don’t understand how to integrate with Moodle LMS

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a review, Sara. We appreciate the backing and support! If you're still having issues integrating with Moodle, contact our Support at: support@livewebinar.com and we'll be happy to help you with that. Happy Webinaring, Sara!

Vincent
Artistic Director (É.-U.)
Divertissement, 2–10 employés

Zoom Alternative takes Performing Arts Company Online

Commentaires : The experience has saved my business during the pandemic. Its easy to use and reliable.

I love the ease of use and the consistent product updates and improvements.

Not a whole lot. I wish I would have gotten a more robust plan when I subscribed.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you taking the time to write LiveWebinar a stellar review, Vincent! We appreciate the feedback & support. Stay tuned to new and amazing features coming in the near future.

Brittany
Creative Director (É.-U.)
Art/artisanat, Auto-entrepreneur

Webinar Newbie to Webinar Like A Boss

Commentaires : Overall, LiveWebinar has helped me provide my members with live learning options. It also has helped me grow my audience with repurposed and reusable content. I really enjoy the ease of use and I am very pleased with the overall use of this platform.

LiveWebinar is an amazing platform, especially for newbies like myself. I wanted to provide my members with monthly webinars and LiveWebinar allows me to share my screen and share documents, which is very important because my members are very visual. I also like the recording option. This allows me to repurpose the webinar content for a later purpose.

LiveWebinar offers the ability to stream your Webinar on Facebook but this is only an option for a certain tier membership. I would like to see this as an "add-on" item so that I have the option to pay extra to add this feature to whatever plan I have instead of having to upgrade to a plan with other features I may not need at this time just to gain 1. I also want to be able to share the screen from Safari web browser.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a stellar review, Brittany! We really appreciate your backing & support. We're anticipating the add-ons feature to be implemented really soon so you'll have your FB streaming option available among many others :-) Until then, happy webinaring!

Manoj
Director (Singapour)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11–50 employés

Easy to use software

Easy to set up regular webinars and evergreen webinars. Options to change recording layout. Fast response from customer service.

I wish they would create a user community where users can interact and learn from each other. Looks like this is coming.

il y a 3 ans

Hello Manoj, Thank you for your review. Glad to hear that you are enjoying the platform. Our goal is to always improve our product and service. So happy that you are with us. Kind regards, Danijel

Alvaro
CEO (Suisse)
Internet, 2–10 employés

Best choice for webinars

Commentaires : It´s solid, works fine. Really a great choice to be able to provide an online program. And with 500 viewers on pro, this is no brainer. Even if you want to let the viewers interact. A group of 20 people in an online seminar is no problem.

There is everything you really need, but much more then someone can expect. I know a few solutions, but livewebinar offers pretty much more features then others. And compared to Zoom, which, i think, might be the real competitor, there is a big advantage because there is no need of software installation. And the new Evergreen-Webinar function is super great.

Remote Control and a possibility to change the server. Sometimes i get a bit of a lack.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a stellar review, Alvaro! We appreciate your backing & support. Feel free to drop us a line anytime with suggestions on how to make this an even better platform. Happy Webinaring!

Julio
Professional Certified Coach (PCC) (Mexique)

Great Product, Lots of Features

Commentaires : I've had a great experience trying the product. I plan to go full onboard with it and make it my main tool to work with on 2023.

The ability to have several services under one roof. I think this is an incredible tool to have under the belt for any professional in the training or coaching industry.

For me, it was about learning to setup everything, but one you set the time apart to dive in, it is straight forward.

Production audiovisuelle, 2–10 employés

Lightweight reliable alternative to Zoom

Commentaires : I mostly use LiveWebinar for 1x1 & team calls, but I will be using to run live private webinars. I won't be using it to run evergreen webinars, thought it has that feature. If I didn't have another platform running an evergreen webinar, I'd use LiveWebinar to keep it all in one tool. This is a solid tool that won't be going away anytime soon. I wouldn't rely much on other video conference/webinar streaming platforms that are cropping up, as they're taking advantage of a market gap - but LiveWebinar was established before everyone was going online and their focus was more business & corporate clients, so they've built a solid solution for professionals, not hobbyists. You can confidently get setup with LiveWebinar without worrying about platform switching for at least the next 5-10 years.

I love how simple and straightforward and intuitive LiveWebinar is. I also love that it's not hackable like Zoom is! The interface is clean, professional, not too active or fancy or trendy - it works very well for business settings. The UI is very intuitive and I LOVE the flexibility & features. It's quite literally got everything you'd want (other than remote control, but that use case is very specific, and not for webinars) The quality of streaming is decent - it's not like I'm creating a professional production - and it makes for NO lags, which is great. Zoom is still laggy while I've had no issues with LiveWebinar. I've not tested it with more than 5 people, but I can say with confidence that the platform has given me no reason to contact customer service, so I know the tech can scale. (With other platforms, if I have to contact Customer Service, that indicates issues later on when scaling - this is tried & true for me for years)

The only issue initially was my clients not knowing how to activate their It seems a bit glitchy on mobile/table, from the client side, but I wouldn't know as I use only on desktop. No remote desktop control after a year of waiting.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a stellar review! We really appreciate your feedback & support. Stay tuned for new features being added now and in the near future. Kind Regards, Danijel

CMO (É.-U.)
Production audiovisuelle, 2–10 employés

Great Webinar Option

Commentaires : Very happy with this product. We have to date used it for clients and will be implementing it in our own organization as well.

The value in relation to the quality of this product from a functional pov plus the features this a great saas product to consider. We have helped a client implement this software to use for team meetings as well as trainings. The use has been with organizers and participants within the USA. No excessive complaints have been logged since transitioning from a much more costly and well known product. A new user with minimal webinar experience can be up and running within minutes. Set up is that simple. The recording option works very well though there are different quality levels so that is something to be aware of.

Not sure if this is the best software for streams involving huge groups, 1000+.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a review, Michael! We appreciate your backing & support! Happy Webinaring, Michael!

Sebastian
Marketing Consultant (Brésil)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Two tools in one and many integrations!

Commentaires : Since using LiveWebinar I have managed to have two tools in one (1. Webinars to teach and 2. Meetings with clients). Integrations with Sendfox and Zapier allow me to save time. AdWords and Facebook Pixel tracking allows me to do Remarketing very easily.

Livewebinar is excellent for streaming live webinars. This software also allows me to have meetings with up to 25 people. It is ideal for consulting with my clients from anywhere in the world. The quality of the video and audio is very good and allows me to record the sessions to automatically upload them to YouTube through Zapier. The interface is very intuitive and has very interesting functions like the Evergreen Webinars for example :) Highly recommended.

The Spanish translation can be improved a bit.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for taking the time to write LiveWebinar a stellar review, Sebastian! We appreciate your backing & support. Stay tuned for new and exciting new features being implemented now and in the near future until then happy webinaring!

CEO (Indonésie)
Services d'information, 2–10 employés

Solid platform that works

Commentaires : My overall experience has been very positive. thank you Livewebinar for caring and for your dedication to making an awesome product

Love the meeting room feature. So easy and has so many uses. Customer support and always been helpful which is so reassuring. Its a solid webinar platform that works. I love the constant improvements the team are making to the platform.

Hard to say. I think on-boarding could have been better. But that may have improved since I started. More marketing features and step by step visual guidance to set up possible could be tweaked

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a stellar review, John! We appreciate the backing & support. Stay tuned for exciting new features being implemented now and in the near future, until then happy webinaring.

Recrutement, 2–10 employés

Although I am not using as often, it is a go-to tool for my businesses.

4,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : I've owned this since 2019 and used it heavily in 2020-2021 for group coaching. I offer it to hiring managers in my recruiting practice, and more often than not, they are interested. As a boutique search firm, servicing clients remotely, it's a great addition.

I like Livewebinar's full-spectrum capability. 1) Group meetings with video2) upload docs for sharing/presentations3) utilize for group meditations, adding YouTube music.

Like any app these days, unless you use it the changes can catch you off guard. I have no complaints about them per se; it's user error on my end. (unable to create a private interview room for a client)

il y a 6 mois

Hi, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. Your support is very important to us. We are happy that you are satisfied with LiveWebinar, using it for your businesses and the recruiting practice. We will keep doing our best for our customers. Regards, Natalia.

RJ
Designer (É.-U.)
Design, Auto-entrepreneur

So Far My Go-To

1. The simplicity and ease of use compared to other screen sharing platforms. I am not a frequent or power user -- with some other platforms I feel i have to re-learn their interface each time. 2. Competitive prices and free option for users who are only using it on occasion, for which a high monthly fee is not an option. 3. No download. 4. No time limit

Something in the initial webinar/meeting set-up confuses me -- I seem to be both user and attendee and can't figure that out. Still works.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a stellar review, RJ! We appreciate your backing & support! Stay tuned to new and amazing features coming in the near future.

Kk
CEO (Afrique du Sud)
Conseil en gestion, 2–10 employés

Practical and Affordable

Commentaires : I love that we can host webinars to get leads at such an affordable cost. LiveWebinar gets the job done at a low cost and with no hassles.

Has all the premium features I need to host online meetings and webinars, is simple to use and I can integrate with my favourite CRM.

The screen view control can be a lot more seamless and accurate. Some meetings I recorded didn't seem to switch the view as I recall during the recording of the meeting\interviews.

il y a 2 ans

Hi! Thanks for your review!

Nelson
Nelson
CEO (Portugal)
E-learning, Auto-entrepreneur

A great Webinar Software

Commentaires : I use LiveWebinar in all of my live training with small and big audiences.
I also use it for online meetings with my Clients.

LiveWebinar is an excellent alternative to webinar software like Zoom or Teams as it gives you the necessary flexibility to customize your webinar or meeting in several ways. The different tools available in a webinar are impressive compared with other webinar software. I love the possibility to have breakout rooms and the flexibility to change the webinar or meeting in real-time. If you are looking for a stable webinar platform, LiveWebinar is a must-have.

LiveWebinar should update their UX to a more modern interface and colors. In today's world, integration is essential, and LiveWebinar still doesn't provide an easy way to connect through Webhooks.