15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Synder

Synchronisez vos transactions PayPal, Stripe et Square (multidevises) avec Quickbooks. Gratuit pour <50 transactions par mois.

En savoir plus sur Synder

The software was easy to use once it was connected.

I had trouble with set up. It was not clear how to link multi currency accounts.

Synder - Notes

4,9

Synder a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 242 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Synder ?

Matthew
Matthew
Conseil en gestion, Auto-entrepreneur

Synder keeps winning my heart over again

Commentaires : Not to overstate.. my overall experience with Synder is exceptional. Both with the software and customer support. I consider myself an advanced user, and when I ran into an issue this morning, Lizzie helped me solve the issue quickly over chat.

I can manage multiple client connections under my single login. Once set up, each account runs on auto-pilot. I use Synder to process 300+ transactions currently, all of which I'd have to manually process without the software.

Minor user preferences could be improved, such as having an option for a longer period before being automatically logged out.

Deb
Bookkeeper (É.-U.)
Mode et vêtements, 2–10 employés

Useful product, great customer service

Commentaires : It's taking a little while to learn, but customer service has been excellent. They're available and helpful by chat, so I've received all the information I've asked about. I've chatted with several people who were helpful. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was patient and worked hard to answer all my questions.

It connects sales from multiple platforms to QBO and has the option to roll back the sync, which gives you the chance to fix errors and resync correctly.

It's somewhat complicated to set up. All products and services must be set up exactly as you want them in POS systems and QBO, so it takes a while to iron out the kinks. Run it in small batches to see how the sync sends information to your P&L.

Robert
IT Consulting (É.-U.)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Syncing with QuickBooks not ready for Prime-Time

Commentaires : It took a while to get into a good working relationship due to the default hands-off approach and reliance upon scripted answers as opposed to engaging directly, but once we got past that and started to work together, their support staff was extremely responsive and helpful, and I was not a happy customer and was very demanding. I think a big part of that initial disconnect is caused by some poor decisions as to support priorities. A shift there towards front-loading their support interactions to focus heavily on the quality of the onboarding experience would do wonders. That being said, they have a lot of fundamental technical challenges that they have yet to resolve before this transaction syncing software is ready for any serious accountant who has to import transactions from multiple sources like Amazon & Paypal without spending an inordinate amount of time triaging and fixing problems and errors.

I like their flexibility, and their support staff really listened to my input for changes and even in the short time I used their product; I saw some of those changes take place in the application, so from that I also know that their developers are also eager to improve and adjust their software to make it more effective.

Their product just doesn't work well enough to save me any time by importing Amazon & Paypal transactions into QuickBooks Desktop. Their process is full of errors and their configuration interface could be a lot more intuitive, which would reduce miscommunications along the way. In the few months I spent working with Synder, I wasted more than 100 hours troubleshooting & repairing. I even ended up with a corrupted QB file which had to be restored from backup to start the process of importing nearly a year's worth of transactions all over again. Their onboarding process is designed to be hands-off, and this caused a lot of initial problems. If they spent more time with onboarding and understanding the QuickBooks account and classification structure at the beginning, many of the initial issues could have been avoided and a significant amount of my wasted time could have been avoided.

Asher
IT and Customer Service Manager (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 2–10 employés

We love Synder!

5,0 il y a 4 mois

We love Synder! We have a small business that holds a lot of daily transactions and syncing them with Quickbooks would be a nightmare manually. Synder has made the automation process smooth and their support team is always available to answer questions. [sensitive content hidden] met with us recently due to a payment processor switch and quickly helped us set up everything just like it was before!

Nothing so far, we are currently hoping that they expand to other platforms to fully automate everything!

Jamie
National Account Manager (Canada)
Logiciels, 2–10 employés

Synder Invoicing

Commentaires : We implemented synder to allow us to invoice multi-currencies and give customers the ability to pay by credit card. This has made our AR operations much more efficient!

The real time sync and integration with quickbooks

We hope to be able to customize our invoice email with our logo

Erika
Virtual Controller (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, 51–200 employés

Excellent software

Commentaires : I needed to automatize the entry from Stripe to QBO to avoid the manual entry and bank fee reclassification. Synder take care everything for me and the reconciliation is very easy.

Easy to set up and connect to QBO and support is fantastic. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is wonderful and have a lot knowledge about the software and how works. He take care my issue immediately and show me how make the corrections etc.

I like everything. I don't have any that i don't like

Will
Founder (Canada)

The best product for Quickbooks Online

Commentaires : Overall experience with Synder has been great! I would recommend this product to anyone using Quickbooks Online and selling products with Shopify or other supported platforms.

The software works great, saves me lots of time with completing the sales reconciliations for my clients e-commerce sales deposits (Shopify). The support team is great. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has helped me with a variety of stuck points and has solved my problems very quickly and taught me how to better use the software along the way.

The only suggestion I would make is to have a accountant portal developed similar to how QBO and receipt bank have, so that the client files/transaction data is more clearly separate. That being said I run multiple clients and have had zero issues with it.

Phillip
Founder (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 11–50 employés

Great solution to sync 1000s of Stripe payments in QBO

Commentaires : Fantastic. It does what it says it will do.

Super easy to set up. WOrks the first time. QBO records all required info from the connection.

paying via paypal. But I think they have changed that.

Robert
President (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 11–50 employés

Great for reconciliation

Commentaires : While the initial setup was difficult, Vita really took the time to help me figure out a clever ways to sync my refunds the way that I wanted to. Now I am expecting it to be a breeze!

Does what I need it to do with bank reconciliation and auto-categorization

I though it would be a little easier to set up. It took a long time to figure out how to put refunds in a different category than just the same product sales category as the revenue goes into. This is due to our refunds category being set up as an income rather than expense category with a negative balance

Caleb
Restaurants, 11–50 employés

Great Sync App and customer service

Accurate transaction syncs. Great customer service. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was of great help.

The transfer app is a little on the expensive side.

Rodrigo
Marketing Manager (É.-U.)

Amazing Support

Synder has a team that can speak to you instantly via the live chat or you can even request a call/Zoom meeting. Accounting can be very time-sensitive and it has been of crucial importance to have the Synder support team available for me when it is really necessary. Shout out to [SENSITIVE CONTENT] for his support and patience in helping me deal with a multi-channel issue regarding Amazon FBA, shopify, and many other platforms. We figured it out after several meetings and he was right there to help along the way.

I don't have a lot of cons to share other than the fact that it can be a bit tricky to set up everything perfectly if you have several sales channels. But, the point of this is to stick through it, to set it all up, and then you don't have to worry about accounting headaches down the line.

Business Owner (É.-U.)
Rédaction et correction, Auto-entrepreneur

I recommend Synder for Stripe Transactions

Commentaires : I am happy with the service and the application

Once setup it helps transfer Stripe raw transaction data into Quickbooks Desktop software. It saves me a lot of time.

It took awhile to setup the app. However, I had great customer service from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. She helped me quite a bit to get things working.

Lori

Customer Service / Support

Commentaires : Overall I am happy with this service

I hate any kind of technical software issues and when I have trouble, or questions, I LOVE your customer support. Tonight, I was able to use a chat with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and he answered all my questions quickly and efficiently and solved my problem right away. I appreciate you hiring wonderful people like [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to help me thru things like tonight's issue which are so frustrating for me.

Sometimes I get emails or corespondence that is not intuitive to me. I wish things were worded more "idiot proof" so that a layman can understand it. I make jewelry .... I am not an IT person.

Michele
operations manager (É.-U.)
Musique, 11–50 employés

Synder review

This app syncs all of our Stripe payments into QBO in nearly real-time. Would recommend for that efficiency and accuracy alone.

The subscription price is high if you don't have a lot of transactions. Also, recently there's a fraud prevention charge added to every Stripe transaction, so if you have 100 syncs a month, that covers only 50 transactions, whereas before the fraud prevention charge was added, that would cover 100 transactions.

Arryn
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

Helps me a ton

Commentaires : Really good customer support (recently [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was a big help) and very happy with the software. My only gripe is the price. I don't use nearly the amount of syncs I pay for, so I wish there was a lesser-tier option.

It's generally easy to use and works just like it's supposed to.

None that I can think of. Fits my needs exactly.

Board Treasurer (É.-U.)
Services et installations de loisirs, 2–10 employés

Easy to verify transactions

Commentaires : Great customer support!! Helpful and patient.

The searching through transactions is easy to do when investigating payments.

There is one month per year when we exceed our number of synchs in our plan. Would like to pay one month extra for 50-100 more synchs.

Annie
Vétérinaire, 2–10 employés

So far, so Great!

Commentaires : I would highly recommend this app and these folks. Outstanding!

I switched to Synder from Sync with Square because our business has 20 locations. Synder makes it really easy to link multiple locations, where Sync with Square did not. AND Synder’s customer service is outstanding (especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].) There has always been somebody available to do a chat when I’m stuck on something, and they have been very patient with me – as I am not an accountant and none of this is easy for me.

I wish there was another tier for subscription fees.

Sarah
CPA (É.-U.)

Great Customer Service

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] just saved me hours of work each week. Unbeknownst to me, I had set up the flow in Snyder incorrectly and it was causing me to manually change each Stripe transaction in QBO. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] quickly identified and fixed the issue.

I am happy with all aspects of the product.

Angel
Director (R.-U.)
Musique, 2–10 employés

Timesaver

Commentaires : I have pulled three months of Paypal and Stripe transactions data into Quickbooks. The app is easy to set up, and It’s doing a great job importing our Paypal and Stripe transactions automatically into Quickbooks online. Also, their customer support is excellent - the agents are knowledgable and patient.They responded quickly and were very helpful when I had some issues and questions.

Easy to set up. Saves hours of manual work. Excellent customer support.

I can't think of any cons apart from that if you roll back any syncs the account balance will not be restored. I had to roll back 3 months of transactions due to an issue with VAT and then pull the data again and it cost me about 1000 syncs.

Alan
Treasurer (R.-U.)
Automobile, Auto-entrepreneur

Saving transaction time

Commentaires : I am able to sync my Paypal payments directly into Quickbooks Online. Really helpful.

Automated and accurate in use. The APP is a real bonus in helping to save time.

Not a lot, can be a little complicated to get going.

Kybra
CEO (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Love this app

Commentaires : EXCELLENT and their customer service help is WONDERFUL. I worked with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and she was so helpful she worked very hard to get my information set up and linked the correct way. It was a long process but she didnt stop until my store and synder was straight. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was amazing

having the set up to report your taxes for tax purposes is very important to me. This app has all the features that a small business owner needs. It is easily to comprehend as well

set up is a bit serious ineeded some help with a few things

Jeremy
Business Partner (Australie)
Mode et vêtements, 2–10 employés

Great customer support, They actually want to solve your problems

The automated transaction matching and integration with QuickBooks Online save a whole lot of time. Integration was easy and it allows for multiple connections with payment processors and ecommerce platforms. Customer support is fast and they know what they're talking about. Very helpful. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has helped me out more than once and patiently answers any questions and guides me through anything I need.

If you've got an existing manual solution it may be hard to swap to this system. It works well with our new business but I couldn't make it work smoothly with our older business which we've been matching manually for a few years. The limited transactions can be annoying if you're just over the 100 transactions a month mark. It feels very expensive especially since it costs more than QBO itself and doubles in price for the 1000 transactions/month tier which is overkill for some small businesses but required during our busy Christmas months. I've had a shipping tax override issue where I've had to manually modify half of my transactions in QBO, I'm expecting this to be fixed in the next couple of weeks with their next update though.

Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2–10 employés

Does what it says, easy to use

Commentaires : It works, so that gives me what I need!

Does what it says. It is easy to use and edit the settings.

Nothing. Wish all syncs were free, but not everything can be free.

Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

Lifesaver app for busy monthly subscriptions

This app helped us streamline our accounts payable 10x by managing the flow of transactions from Stripe and Paypal. My bookkeepers are happy and we literally shaved a couple days off of accounting work. It syncs all transactions into QBO and closes open invoices, records payouts, etc. It even can manage a rollback if an issue occurs.

It applies payment to the last open invoice which makes sense - but the customer ID process is a bit tricky. If for example we are using a different customer email in QBO from Stripe - it creates a duplicate customer and invoice to record the payment. Leaving the original invoice unpaid - and a bit of a clean up job. On the other hand - this helped us better organize our client details and in the process we cleaned up our accounts.

Sebastian
Company Secretary (Qatar)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Stripe sync is great

Commentaires : We had a few teathing problems getting things setup with our live system (we had not disconnected from our sandbox), but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in support was fantastic and guided us to get the issue resolved.

The product was very easy to use and setup, and has plenty of configuration options to suit different requirements.

Nothing really. We wanted something that would work out of the box, and it seems to do what we want.