Avis clients sur Synder

En savoir plus sur Synder

Synchronisez vos transactions PayPal, Stripe et Square (multidevises) avec Quickbooks. Gratuit pour <50 transactions par mois.

En savoir plus sur Synder

The software was easy to use once it was connected.

I had trouble with set up. It was not clear how to link multi currency accounts.

Synder - Notes

4,9

Synder a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 240 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Synder ?

Sha Lynn
Sha Lynn
Bookkeeper (Canada)

Great Platform Excellent Customer Service

Commentaires : Great!! I will continue to work with it to perfect my process and make the automation smoother

I really like the platform. Clean imports. It was refreshing compared to other platforms I have tried. And [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], the tech, is just a chat away and super helpful.

Needs a few features added. Like classes for PayPal

Deb
Bookkeeper (É.-U.)
Mode et vêtements, 2-10 employés

Useful product, great customer service

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : It's taking a little while to learn, but customer service has been excellent. They're available and helpful by chat, so I've received all the information I've asked about. I've chatted with several people who were helpful. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was patient and worked hard to answer all my questions.

It connects sales from multiple platforms to QBO and has the option to roll back the sync, which gives you the chance to fix errors and resync correctly.

It's somewhat complicated to set up. All products and services must be set up exactly as you want them in POS systems and QBO, so it takes a while to iron out the kinks. Run it in small batches to see how the sync sends information to your P&L.

Robert
IT Consulting (É.-U.)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Syncing with QuickBooks not ready for Prime-Time

2,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : It took a while to get into a good working relationship due to the default hands-off approach and reliance upon scripted answers as opposed to engaging directly, but once we got past that and started to work together, their support staff was extremely responsive and helpful, and I was not a happy customer and was very demanding. I think a big part of that initial disconnect is caused by some poor decisions as to support priorities. A shift there towards front-loading their support interactions to focus heavily on the quality of the onboarding experience would do wonders. That being said, they have a lot of fundamental technical challenges that they have yet to resolve before this transaction syncing software is ready for any serious accountant who has to import transactions from multiple sources like Amazon & Paypal without spending an inordinate amount of time triaging and fixing problems and errors.

I like their flexibility, and their support staff really listened to my input for changes and even in the short time I used their product; I saw some of those changes take place in the application, so from that I also know that their developers are also eager to improve and adjust their software to make it more effective.

Their product just doesn't work well enough to save me any time by importing Amazon & Paypal transactions into QuickBooks Desktop. Their process is full of errors and their configuration interface could be a lot more intuitive, which would reduce miscommunications along the way. In the few months I spent working with Synder, I wasted more than 100 hours troubleshooting & repairing. I even ended up with a corrupted QB file which had to be restored from backup to start the process of importing nearly a year's worth of transactions all over again. Their onboarding process is designed to be hands-off, and this caused a lot of initial problems. If they spent more time with onboarding and understanding the QuickBooks account and classification structure at the beginning, many of the initial issues could have been avoided and a significant amount of my wasted time could have been avoided.

Shannon
Produits alimentaires, 2-10 employés

Nice product with a lot of functionality

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Unlike many who probably use this, we use Square POS for restaurants. The main feature we love is the ability to real-time import Square transactions. But what's really different, is how they handle each transaction. Along with Square for Restaurants, we also have a Square checking account. Unlike traditional use of merchant accounts (where your transaction is logged and then automatically transferred to your bank account), with this setup Square is both the settlement account and the first deposit account. Synder is the only company that actually executes and logs both transactions (the sale / settlement & then the transfer to the square internal "checking" account).

Not really a Synder con, as so far none of them support this, but the lack of Square support for other Square transactions. Square now has checking & savings accounts, debit cards and loans. All of which are not sync'd by any of these types of software products (including Square's own).

Jamie
National Account Manager (Canada)
Logiciels, 2-10 employés

Synder Invoicing

Commentaires : We implemented synder to allow us to invoice multi-currencies and give customers the ability to pay by credit card. This has made our AR operations much more efficient!

The real time sync and integration with quickbooks

We hope to be able to customize our invoice email with our logo

Erika
Virtual Controller (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, 51-200 employés

Excellent software

Commentaires : I needed to automatize the entry from Stripe to QBO to avoid the manual entry and bank fee reclassification. Synder take care everything for me and the reconciliation is very easy.

Easy to set up and connect to QBO and support is fantastic. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is wonderful and have a lot knowledge about the software and how works. He take care my issue immediately and show me how make the corrections etc.

I like everything. I don't have any that i don't like

Will
Founder (Canada)

The best product for Quickbooks Online

Commentaires : Overall experience with Synder has been great! I would recommend this product to anyone using Quickbooks Online and selling products with Shopify or other supported platforms.

The software works great, saves me lots of time with completing the sales reconciliations for my clients e-commerce sales deposits (Shopify). The support team is great. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has helped me with a variety of stuck points and has solved my problems very quickly and taught me how to better use the software along the way.

The only suggestion I would make is to have a accountant portal developed similar to how QBO and receipt bank have, so that the client files/transaction data is more clearly separate. That being said I run multiple clients and have had zero issues with it.

Phillip
Founder (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 11-50 employés

Great solution to sync 1000s of Stripe payments in QBO

Commentaires : Fantastic. It does what it says it will do.

Super easy to set up. WOrks the first time. QBO records all required info from the connection.

paying via paypal. But I think they have changed that.

Robert
President (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 11-50 employés

Great for reconciliation

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : While the initial setup was difficult, Vita really took the time to help me figure out a clever ways to sync my refunds the way that I wanted to. Now I am expecting it to be a breeze!

Does what I need it to do with bank reconciliation and auto-categorization

I though it would be a little easier to set up. It took a long time to figure out how to put refunds in a different category than just the same product sales category as the revenue goes into. This is due to our refunds category being set up as an income rather than expense category with a negative balance

Caleb
Restaurants, 11-50 employés

Great Sync App and customer service

Accurate transaction syncs. Great customer service. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was of great help.

The transfer app is a little on the expensive side.

Rodrigo
Marketing Manager (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés

Amazing Support

5,0 l’année dernière

Synder has a team that can speak to you instantly via the live chat or you can even request a call/Zoom meeting. Accounting can be very time-sensitive and it has been of crucial importance to have the Synder support team available for me when it is really necessary. Shout out to [SENSITIVE CONTENT] for his support and patience in helping me deal with a multi-channel issue regarding Amazon FBA, shopify, and many other platforms. We figured it out after several meetings and he was right there to help along the way.

I don't have a lot of cons to share other than the fact that it can be a bit tricky to set up everything perfectly if you have several sales channels. But, the point of this is to stick through it, to set it all up, and then you don't have to worry about accounting headaches down the line.

DON
CPA (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, Auto-entrepreneur

Synder sync is very powerful and helps sync Stripe and QBO

Commentaires : the sync process is nice and they are dilligent to get the sync right and work with you as a client

This is a very good sync app that syncs with Stripe or Square to QBO. I have used it on both platforms with two different companies I do bookwork for. One is about 500 transactions per month from Stripe and the other is about 100 transactions or less. But it is very nice in that the app sync process sets up the customer in QBO that had the sale over in Square or Stripe. You don’t have to do all that legwork. And you can rollback a transactions or cancel the sync at any time or try a sync then roll it back. Very useful. I used the competition and couldn’t get any tech support and gave up and tried this company out and am very pleased. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have been very helpful in helping get my client companies setup and track down problems in the sync process. Highly recommend.

took a while to get synced and all setup, client accounts take a while to get configured correctly if you are an accountant providing this service it is a little rough

Michele
operations manager (É.-U.)
Musique, 11-50 employés

Synder review

5,0 l’année dernière

This app syncs all of our Stripe payments into QBO in nearly real-time. Would recommend for that efficiency and accuracy alone.

The subscription price is high if you don't have a lot of transactions. Also, recently there's a fraud prevention charge added to every Stripe transaction, so if you have 100 syncs a month, that covers only 50 transactions, whereas before the fraud prevention charge was added, that would cover 100 transactions.

Hafsah
F&A Manager (Canada)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

Excellent Customer Support!!

I am a new user of this product, and recently had some trouble with the syncing of the transactions across the different platforms. I reached out to the help desk and was connected with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. She was such a massive help, and constantly guided me through the entire process of fixing all the errors that had been building up for months. She spent days going through our company transaction reports trying to identify the errors and was wonderfully patient to deal with. Just wanted to give [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] a massive shoutout for being so great to work with!

I didn't know the product well enough before, and found it slightly confusing to sync up with my quickbooks. It was hard for me to identify the cause of error, and where it existed. Overall i am happy with the product, after having my issues resolved.

Paul
Logiciels, 2-10 employés

Synder rocks!

Commentaires : [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was the tipping point to me. She is well versed in her product and spent as much time on the phone as I needed.

I have tried many Stripe and QB Online integration. This one tops them all. Ease of use and technical support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was second to none.

Fast setup and automation was a breeze.

Board Treasurer (É.-U.)
Services et installations de loisirs, 2-10 employés

Easy to verify transactions

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Great customer support!! Helpful and patient.

The searching through transactions is easy to do when investigating payments.

There is one month per year when we exceed our number of synchs in our plan. Would like to pay one month extra for 50-100 more synchs.

Kybra
Vente au détail, Auto-entrepreneur

Love this app

Commentaires : EXCELLENT and their customer service help is WONDERFUL. I worked with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and she was so helpful she worked very hard to get my information set up and linked the correct way. It was a long process but she didnt stop until my store and synder was straight. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was amazing

having the set up to report your taxes for tax purposes is very important to me. This app has all the features that a small business owner needs. It is easily to comprehend as well

set up is a bit serious ineeded some help with a few things

Broc
CTO (É.-U.)
Divertissement, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Check out the Synder app for syncing transactions with Quickbooks!

Commentaires : I had a great experience. I was very pleased.

I had a great experience in researching the functionalities of the Synder App for my Stripe and Paypal transactions. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was extremely knowledgable and answered all of my questions. If you are unsure about getting this app, be sure to chat in and speak to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. He will assist and guide you and address any concerns you may have.

I did not experience any negative effects of using this software.

Catherine

OUTSTANDING SUPPORT

Commentaires : The Chat Support offered here is OUTSTANDING. Stan took a long time to walk me through setting multicurrency accounts, answered ALL my questions with patience and then answered some more questions. Every time I have chatted with him, I am super happy. This is a rare thing today. OLGA is equally Super! Thank you!

This software logical and makes sense to the accounting user. It is forgiving in allowing rollbacks of syncs, just in case you screw up.

So far no cons with the product. I will have to use it longer to look for cons.

Christine
Owner (Canada)

Synder Support Rocks

Commentaires : Fantastic

I have had such an awesome experience with Synder saving me tons of time on data entry and what makes it really a super smooth experience is that the support team is RIGHT THERE when you need them. They are so great to deal with. Today, I had an issue that I needed support with and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] walked me through it in 2 minutes instead of having to spend forever on hold. It was awesome. These guys rock at what they do and are dedicated to excellent service. I highly recommend them.

It is a little confusing for me at times.

Tony
Accounts (R.-U.)
Sports, 2-10 employés

Synder - Great efficient Product

Commentaires : Great, keep up the great work.

It's easy to use with great support. Website is easy to fololow.

Nothing to dislike, works very well. Easy to use.

Shana
Automobile, 2-10 employés

Very Good

Commentaires : I really like it and will continue to use it.

Very easy to work with. Online chat people are very helpful. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped me greatly and took the time to answer all of my questions.

It was a bit misleading at first, but after online chatting with a rep it became more clear to understand.

Jeremy
Business Partner (Australie)
Mode et vêtements, 2-10 employés

Great customer support, They actually want to solve your problems

The automated transaction matching and integration with QuickBooks Online save a whole lot of time. Integration was easy and it allows for multiple connections with payment processors and ecommerce platforms. Customer support is fast and they know what they're talking about. Very helpful. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has helped me out more than once and patiently answers any questions and guides me through anything I need.

If you've got an existing manual solution it may be hard to swap to this system. It works well with our new business but I couldn't make it work smoothly with our older business which we've been matching manually for a few years. The limited transactions can be annoying if you're just over the 100 transactions a month mark. It feels very expensive especially since it costs more than QBO itself and doubles in price for the 1000 transactions/month tier which is overkill for some small businesses but required during our busy Christmas months. I've had a shipping tax override issue where I've had to manually modify half of my transactions in QBO, I'm expecting this to be fixed in the next couple of weeks with their next update though.

Nicole
Bookkeeper (É.-U.)

Useful app, great service

Commentaires : Good product with outstandingly responsive customer service. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the customer service team are always very fast time to respond and extremely helpful. In this day and age do not discount the value of being able to communicate with a real human person.

Very easy to set up and use, easy to see and choose which transactions to sync, how to integrate with chart of accounts, etc

The only issue I have with the software is with classes in Quickbooks. If you are using classes in Quickbooks it can be difficult to sync to the correct class. Easy workaround is to sync in batches, change the class in between. Not a major issue even for large volumes.

Executive Director (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés

Does what it says, easy to use

Commentaires : It works, so that gives me what I need!

Does what it says. It is easy to use and edit the settings.

Nothing. Wish all syncs were free, but not everything can be free.