Avis clients sur Synder

par CloudBusiness

Filtrer par :

• Service client

En savoir plus sur Synder

Synchronisez vos transactions PayPal, Stripe et Square (multidevises) avec Quickbooks. Gratuit pour <50 transactions par mois.

En savoir plus sur Synder

215 avis affichés

Sha lynn S.
Sha lynn S.
  • Publié le 10/06/2020

"Great Platform Excellent Customer Service"

Commentaires: Great!! I will continue to work with it to perfect my process and make the automation smoother

Avantages: I really like the platform. Clean imports. It was refreshing compared to other platforms I have tried. And [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], the tech, is just a chat away and super helpful.

Inconvénients: Needs a few features added. Like classes for PayPal

• Publié le 10/06/2020
Deb H.
Mode et vêtements, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 16/09/2021

"Useful product, great customer service"

Commentaires: It's taking a little while to learn, but customer service has been excellent. They're available and helpful by chat, so I've received all the information I've asked about. I've chatted with several people who were helpful. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was patient and worked hard to answer all my questions.

Avantages: It connects sales from multiple platforms to QBO and has the option to roll back the sync, which gives you the chance to fix errors and resync correctly.

Inconvénients: It's somewhat complicated to set up. All products and services must be set up exactly as you want them in POS systems and QBO, so it takes a while to iron out the kinks. Run it in small batches to see how the sync sends information to your P&L.

• Publié le 16/09/2021
Jadon L.
president
Philanthropie, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 28/05/2019

"review"

Commentaires: bookkeeping and accounting. much neede tool to expedite our needs

Avantages: The tool is very easy to use. I was up and running within minutes

Inconvénients: nothing. I had a very successful time integrating the app into our normal bookkeeping records

• Publié le 28/05/2019
Robert M.
Hôtellerie, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 12/08/2021

"Great for reconciliation"

Commentaires: While the initial setup was difficult, Vita really took the time to help me figure out a clever ways to sync my refunds the way that I wanted to. Now I am expecting it to be a breeze!

Avantages: Does what I need it to do with bank reconciliation and auto-categorization

Inconvénients: I though it would be a little easier to set up. It took a long time to figure out how to put refunds in a different category than just the same product sales category as the revenue goes into. This is due to our refunds category being set up as an income rather than expense category with a negative balance

• Publié le 12/08/2021
Scott K.
CEO/Owner
Internet, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 09/04/2021

"Synder App - They Do One Thing and Do It Well"

Commentaires: It was excellent. We went from a Quickbooks Desktop workflow that included emails/post-its to a fully streamlined, automated workflow. While we could have stayed with Quickbooks Desktop, we shifted to Quickbooks Online with little or no effort on the Synder app.

Avantages: Loved the flexibility of the application to act as a conduit for our transactions. Support staff [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] were fantastic to help us through testing and onboarding. They support multiple transactional sources.

Inconvénients: We had some glitches at first and had some display issues using various browsers. The support staff helped to rectify the issues and kept us in the loop throughout the process.

• Publié le 09/04/2021
Jamie S.
National Account Manager
Logiciels, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 08/06/2020

"Synder Invoicing"

Commentaires: We implemented synder to allow us to invoice multi-currencies and give customers the ability to pay by credit card. This has made our AR operations much more efficient!

Avantages: The real time sync and integration with quickbooks

Inconvénients: We hope to be able to customize our invoice email with our logo

• Publié le 08/06/2020
Erika N.
Virtual Controller
Comptabilité, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 06/02/2020

"Excellent software"

Commentaires: I needed to automatize the entry from Stripe to QBO to avoid the manual entry and bank fee reclassification. Synder take care everything for me and the reconciliation is very easy.

Avantages: Easy to set up and connect to QBO and support is fantastic. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is wonderful and have a lot knowledge about the software and how works. He take care my issue immediately and show me how make the corrections etc.

Inconvénients: I like everything. I don't have any that i don't like

• Publié le 06/02/2020
Will H.
Comptabilité, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 20/10/2020

"The best product for Quickbooks Online"

Commentaires: Overall experience with Synder has been great! I would recommend this product to anyone using Quickbooks Online and selling products with Shopify or other supported platforms.

Avantages: The software works great, saves me lots of time with completing the sales reconciliations for my clients e-commerce sales deposits (Shopify). The support team is great. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has helped me with a variety of stuck points and has solved my problems very quickly and taught me how to better use the software along the way.

Inconvénients: The only suggestion I would make is to have a accountant portal developed similar to how QBO and receipt bank have, so that the client files/transaction data is more clearly separate. That being said I run multiple clients and have had zero issues with it.

• Publié le 20/10/2020
Phillip N.
Services financiers, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 13/05/2019

"Great solution to sync 1000s of Stripe payments in QBO"

Commentaires: Fantastic. It does what it says it will do.

Avantages: Super easy to set up. WOrks the first time. QBO records all required info from the connection.

Inconvénients: paying via paypal. But I think they have changed that.

• Publié le 13/05/2019
Wayne W.
Principal
Télécommunications, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 09/03/2021

"Saved me hours !!"

Commentaires: Importing current and historical transactions into Quickbooks

Avantages: The web interface is well done, easy to understand without watching videos or reading tutorials.

Inconvénients: It would be better for small businesses to be able to buy more Syncs from the lowest cost package. Business volume fluctuates monthly,

• Publié le 09/03/2021
Michael F.
VP of Operations
Import/Export, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 09/08/2021

"Worth every penny"

Commentaires: Buy and setting up the product was extremely easy, support so far has been exceptional, but I am also realizing that I am just scratching the surface on what Synder all can do for us. As our business grows, I am sure I'll find new/additional value add from the platform.

Avantages: We currently primarily rely on Quickbooks for our administration but use Synder to consolidate sales from four platforms (Etsy, Amazon, Square, and Paypal) in to a single administration. Synder grooms the data before we receive it into Quickbooks. The product works really well and when I ran into problems (twice) tech support was really supportive and left no stone unturned to resolve my issues.
At first I was nervous to spend the money for our starting business but by now they have proven to be worth every penny.

Inconvénients: The pricing for Synder is transaction based, which by itself is a pretty clever pricing model. As a new user I started syncing records before I had all the product mappings figured out. Now that I am deeper into the product I realize I need to go back and rerun historic transactions to resolve to the right products in QuickBooks Inventory management

• Publié le 09/08/2021
Michael W.
Business Owner
Rédaction et correction, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Publié le 13/02/2021

"I recommend Synder for Stripe Transactions"

Commentaires: I am happy with the service and the application

Avantages: Once setup it helps transfer Stripe raw transaction data into Quickbooks Desktop software. It saves me a lot of time.

Inconvénients: It took awhile to setup the app. However, I had great customer service from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. She helped me quite a bit to get things working.

• Publié le 13/02/2021
Matthew N.
Matthew N.
Conseil en gestion, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 31/12/2020

"Synder keeps winning my heart over again"

Commentaires: Not to overstate.. my overall experience with Synder is exceptional. Both with the software and customer support. I consider myself an advanced user, and when I ran into an issue this morning, Lizzie helped me solve the issue quickly over chat.

Avantages: I can manage multiple client connections under my single login. Once set up, each account runs on auto-pilot. I use Synder to process 300+ transactions currently, all of which I'd have to manually process without the software.

Inconvénients: Minor user preferences could be improved, such as having an option for a longer period before being automatically logged out.

• Publié le 31/12/2020
Don S.
CPA
  • Publié le 15/05/2020

"Synder sync is very powerful and helps sync Stripe and QBO"

Commentaires: the sync process is nice and they are dilligent to get the sync right and work with you as a client

Avantages: This is a very good sync app that syncs with Stripe or Square to QBO. I have used it on both platforms with two different companies I do bookwork for. One is about 500 transactions per month from Stripe and the other is about 100 transactions or less. But it is very nice in that the app sync process sets up the customer in QBO that had the sale over in Square or Stripe. You don’t have to do all that legwork. And you can rollback a transactions or cancel the sync at any time or try a sync then roll it back. Very useful.
I used the competition and couldn’t get any tech support and gave up and tried this company out and am very pleased. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have been very helpful in helping get my client companies setup and track down problems in the sync process. Highly recommend.

Inconvénients: took a while to get synced and all setup, client accounts take a while to get configured correctly if you are an accountant providing this service it is a little rough

• Publié le 15/05/2020
Vladimir K.
Vladimir K.
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 28/04/2020

"Love this software"

Commentaires: We've been using this app for 1.5 years and love it. It takes about 5 minutes to make an initial set up. No headache in the future. We're syncing all our Woocommerce orders with QB (both Stripe and PayPal payments). And support... It's so fast and efficient! A guy named [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]
solved my issue in literally 2 minutes! I got the answer instantly. WOW!

Avantages: - fast set up
- worth the price
- easy to use
- multiple settings
- syncs both Stripe and PayPal
- awesome support

Inconvénients: I haven't found any in 1.5 years. Maybe they should keep expanding and adding new services. However, it's an opportunity and not a con.

• Publié le 28/04/2020
Lori B.
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 14/01/2021

"Customer Service / Support"

Commentaires: Overall I am happy with this service

Avantages: I hate any kind of technical software issues and when I have trouble, or questions, I LOVE your customer support. Tonight, I was able to use a chat with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and he answered all my questions quickly and efficiently and solved my problem right away. I appreciate you hiring wonderful people like [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to help me thru things like tonight's issue which are so frustrating for me.

Inconvénients: Sometimes I get emails or corespondence that is not intuitive to me. I wish things were worded more "idiot proof" so that a layman can understand it. I make jewelry .... I am not an IT person.

• Publié le 14/01/2021
Michele T.
operations manager
Musique, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 01/09/2021

"Synder review"

Avantages: This app syncs all of our Stripe payments into QBO in nearly real-time. Would recommend for that efficiency and accuracy alone.

Inconvénients: The subscription price is high if you don't have a lot of transactions. Also, recently there's a fraud prevention charge added to every Stripe transaction, so if you have 100 syncs a month, that covers only 50 transactions, whereas before the fraud prevention charge was added, that would cover 100 transactions.

• Publié le 01/09/2021
Jadelyne T.
  • Publié le 11/05/2019

"Excellent Tool"

Commentaires: Absolutely love the ease of use. I had my clients Stripe transactions into QuickBooks Online within minutes.

Avantages: I never even knew a such thing existed. I initially went back and forth between QuickBooks and my clients Stripe account. Once Business Payments was referred to me by a fellow bookkeeper I immediately downloaded it, and I will definitely keep using it for myself and other clients.

Inconvénients: When I initially downloaded this product for my client, I needed to sync a few months of transactions--exceeding the 50 transaction sync limit. The organization is so small that going forward the 50 transaction limit will suffice, however, just for my initial setup I would have liked to be given a little more. Perhaps a first time user bonus?

• Publié le 11/05/2019
Hafsah B.
F&A Manager
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 04/05/2021

"Excellent Customer Support!!"

Avantages: I am a new user of this product, and recently had some trouble with the syncing of the transactions across the different platforms. I reached out to the help desk and was connected with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. She was such a massive help, and constantly guided me through the entire process of fixing all the errors that had been building up for months. She spent days going through our company transaction reports trying to identify the errors and was wonderfully patient to deal with.
Just wanted to give [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] a massive shoutout for being so great to work with!

Inconvénients: I didn't know the product well enough before, and found it slightly confusing to sync up with my quickbooks. It was hard for me to identify the cause of error, and where it existed.
Overall i am happy with the product, after having my issues resolved.

• Publié le 04/05/2021
Enid N.
Treasurer, Board of Trustees
E-learning, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 12/02/2020

"Intuit should be grateful this company exists"

Commentaires: Compared to the desktop version, Quickbooks online is a hot mess. It is probably fabulous for a tiny business or individual entrepreneur. But our online educational non-profit is obviously far too complicated for their programmers. Our transactions are through PayPal, Square, and Stripe. With the online version of Quickbooks - you cannot get a good import from these major providers unless you purchase Synder. At least the programmers at Synder know how to get it done and get it done right. Every question I have asked has been immediately answered with the right information that I needed. The program itself works like a charm.

Avantages: As I told [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] the last time I asked for his help importing PayPal and Stripe - This service is the only reason I'm not on tranquilizers while trying to work with Quickbooks online. The Synder app is logical, well thought out and works - in other words, everything that Quickbooks online is not.

Inconvénients: At the moment I'm so grateful it exists I cannot think of a con.

• Publié le 12/02/2020
Owner/ProAdvisor
Comptabilité, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 07/05/2019

"Simple Time Saver"

Commentaires: Importing/Posting Stripe activity into QBO for my client.

Avantages: The ease of setup. The fact you can import past transactions to save hours of time.

Inconvénients: I have not found anyting yet - just started using.

• Publié le 07/05/2019
Paul F.
Logiciels, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 29/05/2020

"Synder rocks!"

Commentaires: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was the tipping point to me. She is well versed in her product and spent as much time on the phone as I needed.

Avantages: I have tried many Stripe and QB Online integration. This one tops them all. Ease of use and technical support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was second to none.

Inconvénients: Fast setup and automation was a breeze.

• Publié le 29/05/2020
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 06/05/2019

"Bulletproof Sync Between Stripe & QBO"

Avantages: Business Payments is basically set and forget. We've been using it for more than a year and we haven't had to touch it at all. All of our Stripe transactions are automatically imported into QBO just a few minutes after they happen.

Inconvénients: We don't have any dislikes. It does exactly what it's supposed to do.

• Publié le 06/05/2019
CCO
Production audiovisuelle, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 05/07/2021

"Great product and fantastic support"

Avantages: This SaaS synchs my Stripe transactions and Quickbooks. It is fast, accurate. And the tech support is excellent.
Worked today with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] who was knowledge and patient. Really knew his stuff, did not waste anytime as his communications were very clear and actionable. Superb chat support.

Inconvénients: none, I love Synder. This is fantastic software
If you need your QBO to talk to Stripe, this is the stuff to use

• Publié le 05/07/2021
Paul M.
Comptabilité, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 20/05/2020

"Really great product"

Commentaires: Love the app, works like a charm and makes my life so much easier. Their chat support is fantastic, Thanks again [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for your quick responses!

Avantages: Love the automatic Syncs and that you don't need to constantly check if it's working

Inconvénients: Nothing it's great.

• Publié le 20/05/2020