• Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Service client

En savoir plus sur ConexED

ConexED : logiciel de planification académique et d'assistance scolaire entièrement conforme aux réglementations HIPAA, FERPA et WCAG 2.0.

En savoir plus sur ConexED

Note du produit

Note du produit

Pays

Pays

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé ConexED ?

Laura V.
Assistant professor/RN-BSN coordinator (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 51-200 employés

Cranium cafe

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : This system addressss accreditation needs and they model the service by having the green light on and being able to knock on someone’s door anytime you need help.

In the world of online learning ConexED replicates the face to face “knock on the door” experience. Customer service is superior.

Early adopters take to it easy, those that are late adopters defer to a phone if any questions/challenges arise

Colette A.
Financial Aid Assistant (É.-U.)

ConexEd aka Cranium Cafe

4 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : My experience has been positive, it took some time as it was a bit of a learning curve but after looking around in the software and clicking all the tabs & possibilities I feel I am quite savvy now!

Real time possibility to communicate with our students to better serve them especially during the pandemic

Some glitches like multiple chat boxes occur despite setting your card to appear Busy!

Kaycee K.
Secretary (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 201-500 employés

Campus Calibrate Review

3 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : I appreciate rep's and also the team's attentiveness in addressing issues and concerns, in a prompt and pleasant manner.

I really like the feature that texts students a reminder prior to their appointment. I also like the fact that students receive a confirmation e-mail, confirming their appointment, right when they make it.

It was a steep learning curve when they first launched in January this year. There were many features that it lacked and there were serious glitches. I still do not like the fact that counselors must refresh their page multiple times a day, in order to see any same-day updates. The page should reload automatically. Also, sometimes the system times out or you need to refresh the page manually to see updates.

Yesenia H.
Front Desk Receptionist (É.-U.)

ConexED is the best

5 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : I really enjoy using ConexED, I still use it today but since we did a switch to penji. I only use it for customer service chatting with students and its very helpful to have something reliable such as ConexED.

The features are great. Instant chat available, calendar events, scheduling appointments was easy to use.

There would like a glitch when clicking on a section and I had to click on it twice to get to the actual page.

Melody C.
IT Business Analyst (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 201-500 employés

Off to an amazing start!

4 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Excellent. Service stands out way above the rest. In my job I have to work with several application vendors, and the experience with ConexEd has been the best thus far. Super responsive with a "try to get to yes" attitude with any issue that comes up. I wish more products would have such a strong and responsive support structure like ConexEd!

Very easy to use with a modern interface that end users desire. Customer service team is incredible, with fast response times. The pricing for the product was transparent and showed how it paid for itself on the quote. Great team.

Only wish it could do more! It is a GREAT product, but not there yet to completely replace our other product that also does case management as well as early alert flags and kudos. Would love to be able to walk away from the other product completely... right now it feels redundant to have both - but I get a lot of complaints about the other product. End users wish we could completely switch to ConexEd for case management and early alert functions (with LMS integration).

Hillary F.
student worker (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés

My experiences using ConexED.

5 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : I feel that ConexED was helpful with my continued communications with my job and school during the pandemic.

It was extremely helpful to allow me to continue working during the pandemic. I was still able to assist other students and attend important meetings.

I think mobile device usage could be easier. I had a hard time seeing the left column and all of the departments on the screen at the same time.

Brenda M.
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11-50 employés

Great software!

5 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Very satisfied with the service!

Virtual classroom and scheduling appointments for meeting through video conference is great!

No comment . I don't see downsides to this software. Everything was great!

Helen K.

Hi

5 il y a 3 mois

It is easy to use, even for older people.

It is difficult to manage. There are so many appointments.

Dale H.
Physician Assistant (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, Auto-entrepreneur

ConexED review

5 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : ConexED was a great choice for supplemental learning which greatly helped enhance my skills as a provider.

I really enjoyed how in depth the questions were in this software and how it required multiple levels of thinking to arrive to a solution.

I did not enjoy the overall format at times of the software and felt as though it could be more visually appealing.

Sarah W.
Broker (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 5 001-10 000 employés

Great!

5 il y a 3 mois

What is most impactful with this software was how accessible it is! Once I figured out how to use it , I was able to bring it anywhere on the job.

The feature that was least satisfactory was the learning curve. It took me a while to figure out how to properly use this system

Student Services Director (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 1 001-5 000 employés

Highly Recommended

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : There customer service is amazing. They are quickly available, willing to listen to ideas, and fix issues quickly.

ConexEd is extremely customizable in order to meet the needs of individual campuses. It provides open access to students to reach college services remotely, and decreases manual work required to track students and provide services. We have been able to use this for advising appointments, online chat to answer questions, advise students in other states, and to register students for New Student Orientation. It is a one stop shop that meets the majority of our needs. On the administrative side I can easily capture data to report out to leadership the work we are doing as a department. On the student side it is self explanatory and requires little explanation and we have gotten extremely positive feedback on its use. The system has a lot of automated features such as email, text reminders, google synch, and customized office hours to allow for advisors to focus their time on advising students.

ConexEd is great about working on any recommendations or building in features we may need. The only issue I have is that sometimes we have so much data that the system will not quickly provide it and on occassion I will need to reach out to the organization to pull the data for me.

Student Services Technician (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 1 001-5 000 employés

Campus Calibrate for a large counseling office

4 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Using Campus Calibrate is taking some getting used to. The staff at ConexEd have been incredibly helpful and accommodating to our staff and faculty to help us get Campus Calibrate up and running. We are a large department with 50-60 counselors/advisors, and I sometimes think that this software isn't built to show more than 5-8 schedule in a comfortable view. They have made many updates and fixes to help our appointment processes run smoothly. We appreciate all their efforts and assistance!

What I like most about this software is that it's web based, so it can be easily logged into from home and in the workplace. I feel this makes staff more accountable when they are out of the office, so they can check their schedule and make changes if last-minute meetings come up, conferences, etc.

If a counselor has appointments in more than one subgroup, it would be nice to see their entire schedule across the subgroups that they're associated with. It's a feature that does not work all the time. A report that can easily be accessed when a counselor is out ill, that shows their appointments for the day. Right now we have to click on each individual appointment to see the student's contact information. When students select appointment times after selecting a reason code and date of appointment, they are still confused as to whom the appointment is with. The time of the appointment is more visible than the counselor's name. The time to load/refresh each subgroup is between 15-20 seconds, which can be inconvenient when trying to help a student over the phone.

Undergraduate Student Services Manager (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 10 000+ employés

Great product for academic advisors!

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Overall I really really like working with ConexED and their product! Everyone is quick in responding to any issues.

I love how students can use this product for all scheduling every type of meeting with me: in person, phone, or video. It even allows chat. It's all in one place and the appointments sync with my calendar so it blocks appointment times if I am unavailable. I also love the intake forms students complete when they make an appointment so I know how to prepare for each student.

Sometimes there is glitches in the system and students make appointments for themselves and not with me. One time a student got a text message a day early. However, several times the error may be the student not understanding how the software works.

Judy O.
Enseignement supérieur, 10 000+ employés

Great product but needs improvement

4 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : I find the product to be easy to use and find that any issues we may have, we can contact the staff who are more than willing to listen and provide us with feedback.

It is web-based and it is fairly easy to use--as long as the user (student) reads the instruction. There are a lot of great features such as captioning and camera to interact with the student. I also like the shared screen for both the moderator and the students.

There are some unnecessary extra steps that are being worked on. I am still waiting for the iOS release -- many students use their iPhone to try to connect so we have been patiently waiting for the release of this. The calendar section is a bit complicated and can be simplified for ease of use.

Réponse de l'équipe de ConexEd

il y a 3 ans

Thanks for your feedback, Judy! I'm happy to announce that our first iPhone app is now available in the App Store. Using the app students can now see upcoming meetings and attend Cafe meetings on their iOS device. You can find it here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/conexed/id1208098450?mt=8

Henry F.
Data Software Specialist (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 501-1 000 employés

More features for in person meetings

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Extremely easy to work with. We've managed to bring up ideas or needs and they were very quick to respond.

Ease of use. Able to embed helpful cafe cards makes this much easier to use than simple zoom meetings. Can expand for multiple departments.

Right now we are juggling between this software and SARS. SARS handles the in person appointments best. At the same time I'm sure we're not the only institution that wants to drop SARS. If Conexed focused more on a friendlier in person appointment setup you'd get even more interest.

Robert M.
Gestion de l'enseignement, 201-500 employés

My review after 2-year use of ConexED.

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Overall, I love the tool with the exception of the Cons I pointed out above. If these could be addressed, that would be great.

I like most the ease of use for both students and myself as a counselor. Also, I'm able to mark/highlight areas on forms uploaded from my ConexED library as I'm working with students online. The students can download what we went over on these forms into their computer. I like that students can wait in a lobby while I'm currently working with another student.

1) The playback of recorded sessions is slow. 2) I cannot record my written work on the White Board and my power point presentations. 3) It's an expensive tool especially when Confer Zoom is free for California Community Colleges.

Mark C.
Academic Advisor (É.-U.)

Campus Calibrate

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : I have found that it is extremely helpful. I know people complain about it but I find it is because they aren't playing around with it.

I love how easy it is to use. Super user friendly.

I wish i was able to change settings better. Sometimes I have to reach out to get it changed.

Ariana A.
Enseignement supérieur, Auto-entrepreneur

Student Perspective

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : It made things a lot easier for my online class and I looked forward to using it because it was helpful, I really hope more classes utilize this software.

I was able to communicate with professor easily and other classmates as well. Easy access to assignments to review with the professor face to face.

Needed a little guidance on where to go to find things to use but it was still pretty explanatory.

Disability Recourse Center Program Coordinator and Counselor (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés

Loving Cranium Cafe

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Our representative is the best. She is always available if I or my colleagues have questions.

I love that it gives my students another option to have counseling sessions with me. I work with a population of students who do have access to computers and the internet but may not be able to drive down to the college for an appointment. We are in a rural area and people work so fitting in a counseling appointment at a convenient time for them over cranium cafe has been great.

I wish we could change the size of the font on the whiteboard.

Angelique S.
E-learning, 5 001-10 000 employés

ConexEd- Cranium Cafe game changer!

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Overall I have had an amazing experience with ConexEd team! They have been super supportive and made the transition process for our department very smooth.

ConexEd is a one stop shop! Once you get the hang of the platform it is really easy to use. The platform is generally user-friendly and the support team is amazing at tailoring everything to your exact needs!

The only issue I have seen is the initial set up and use for our students. There is a bit of a learning curve but a quick video tutorial should help ease the issues.

Janice P.
Gestion de l'enseignement, 1 001-5 000 employés

Great software

4 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Overall my experience has been good!

I like that it has flexible scheduling and that almost everything can be customized for each area. I also like that it is cloud based.

I just wish there was an easier way to view schedules, the other things I think they just require getting used to a new way of doing things.

Loretta I.
Marketing (É.-U.)
Services d'information, 501-1 000 employés

Generatin CeonexED

4 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : ConexED is excellent for the current and next generation. It provides an opportunity for busy people like me to do orientation, workshops, counselor meetings, gets online support, and helps me meet new people -- all in one place. It's like an online outdoor shopping mall!

I am a full-time working woman, wife, mother, and student. My schedule does not permit me to go on campus to meet with counselors. ConexEd has bridged that gap where I can meet online for 10-15 minutes with a counselor and get on with my day. Using ConexED, I can avoid traffic, waiting in long lines, and make an appointment according to my schedule. It is a great tool for people on the go.

There have been times when connecting online was a challenge. My counselor could hear but not see me. Other times, we could not see or hear each other. The alternative, however, is that we have the "chat" option. Using the chat option still allows her and me to communicate - even though the meeting lasts longer than the usual 10 minutes, it was still profitable.

Lilit P.
A&R Assistant (É.-U.)

overall nice product

4 il y a 3 mois

The software is easy to use, and I like that the students are now organized based on the wait time

I don't think there is a way to see the students' perspective to help them navigate. Also, it tends to give issues when Apple devices are used

Ken C.
IT Analyst (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 10 000+ employés

Great for the counseling space

5 il y a 3 ans

It's really easy to use, being able see someone's availability and schedule appointments 24/7 is very helpful for students, and it can reduce the workout on the counseling office as they will no longer need to schedule every student appointment or simply check availability for students. The session is intuitive, it's very easy to sign in using SSO, and there is minimal training needed in order to effectively use the platform.

There are some limitations in ConexED, but those mostly center around the product not being in the same space as some of the other virtual meeting software products. It isn't designed to do everything, and knowing that makes it a non-issue, but it is not as full-featured as some other products.

Johnny R.
Academic Advisor (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 51-200 employés

ConexED Review

4 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : 3/5 stars

The scheduling system for creating office hours and syncing with my calendar is good. Using reason codes and creating your own forms is nice.

Sometimes the appointment confirmation does not send for the clients I work with. One time the appointment confirmation did not send the date and time for the meeting. At times the calendar does not sync with my 365 calendars or does not update with I get a new appointment. Until I have a disconnect and resync my calendars again. On several occasions, I was on video conference call with clients and the video and audio would not work or just one of them would not work too. I would have to use a phone call instead of video call.