Avis clients sur Vevox

En savoir plus sur Vevox

Make your hybrid meetings and classes unmissable with Vevox, the number one rated polling and Q&A platform. Hear every voice.

En savoir plus sur Vevox

Getting data out is complicated, not much flexibility. Updates are difficult to implement with my organization's patchy support.

Vevox - Notes

4,9

Vevox a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 181 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Vevox ?

George
George
Conference Producer (R.-U.)

5 Stars!

Working in events, the thing I've noticed most is just how user-friendly it is, all the event chairs that have used the software have commented on how easy it is to use, it also really engages delegates and makes it so much easier to get interesting questions from the audience that they may not want to say out loud.

Havent had any issues regarding the service, but an additional feature to be able to rank answers and showcase the results visually would be a great addition

il y a 3 ans

Hi George, Thank you for the review. I'm pleased to hear that Vevox is very user-friendly and easy to use for all your event delegates, speakers and event chairs. If you need any assistance or have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact us via our website. We look forward to hearing how you get on in future sessions. Many thanks, Ben - Customer Success Team

Adam
Adam
Teaching Fellow in Technology Enhanced Learning (R.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 1 001-5 000 employés

One of the best student response systems available

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Very positive - especially the support provided by the company when needed and their ongoing relationship with customers such as myself, being responsive to our needs and requests.

Ease of use was our initial key criteria, for both staff and students. Vevox initially had a fairly limited feature set but it included the key polling types and a good Q&A feature, and also had a good PowerPoint add-in which helped our institutional transition from the previous system (Turning Point). Vevox continue to actively engage with their customer base to develop new features, and now has a really good range of question types - while still retaining that ease of use which attracted us in the first place. all other aspects of the system also continue to be developed - for example the admin dashboard is now a thing of beauty, and the web-based Present View is truly excellent.

The PowerPoint add-in is not reliable on our specific institutional classroom computers. Reasons include the software being virtualised, incompatibilities with our lecture capture system, and (often) user error. Its much smoother if you just plug in your laptop with it fully installed and ready to go, but even then it doesn't/can't support the newer question types. I understand a new plug-in is in beta which will hopefully overcome all of these issues.

Connor
Web Developer (R.-U.)
Logiciels, 11-50 employés

A professional, useful polling app

Commentaires : Vevox is great for allowing accurate results from debates in meetings to be collected, with the ease of joining polls and a very usable app, i think its great.
As mentioned earlier, if a simplified / kahoot! styled 'mode' was added, i think this would appeal to more events and younger audiences.

One of my favourite features is its integration with PowerPoint. Another point would be the aesthetic of the app is very professional The app itself is also very usable

I personally have always felt it lacks the certain engagement power of services such as kahoot!, which i know is more of a game styled polling service, but for simpler purposes, this would be favoured for a lot of people i know due to its simplicity and engagement. Otherwise i feel compared to other polling services, vevox has great competitive advantages.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Connor, Thank you for the review. I'm pleased to know that you like the PowePoint integration and find it useful. We're making improvements to our quizzing functionality in our next product releases so please stay tuned as this relates to your references around gamified polling. If you need any assistance or have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact us via our website. We look forward to hearing how you get on in future sessions. Many thanks, Ben - Customer Success Team

Gillian
Gillian
Head of Finance & Corporate Services (R.-U.)
Administration publique, 51-200 employés

Excellent Tool for Improving Employee Engagement

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Having had such a positive experience on the first organisation-wide event using Vevox, we plan to use it going forward in regular team meetings, town halls, training sessions internally, as well as customer-facing events and forums.

This tool is so easy to use - super intuitive to work it out for yourself but also comes with a wealth of guides, videos, webinars etc. as well as access to a really helpful customer success team. We used it for our first all-staff away day and it was a great success that went beyond my expectations. The Q&A feature enabled our employees to post their questions for senior managers anonymously and we saw a huge increase in the number of questions asked using Vevox compared to previous events. We also used the Poll feature to enable everyone to vote on ideas generated during the day. All of which made the event more interactive and enjoyable. In the event evaluation survey, Vevox was mentioned in several responses as a highlight of the event and was rated as 4 or 5 stars by over 95% of respondents. Many employees fed back that they felt more involved and enjoyed the ease of participation using Vevox.

Might be nice to be able to see results coming in live on things like Word Clouds and so on, rather than having to stop the survey / poll before it shows up. Other than that, we're new users still so haven't yet made use of the integrations with PowerPoint and/or MS Teams so waiting to see how that will go.

Danielle
Executive Assistant (R.-U.)
Produits pharmaceutiques, 10 000+ employés

Great tool for anonymous feedback during virtual meetings

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall, I think it's a wonderful, user-friendly platform with great functionality

Vevox gives our employees a voice. Most importantly, they can give anonymous feedback that can be addressed in large meetings.

I would really appreciate it if Vevox could be integrated within Teams. It is highly frustrating having to share my screen on these large meetings and once in this Vevox screen, being unable to see on Teams if people are asking questions or raising hands without constantly having to flick between screens. The poll function for administrators could be a lot clearer. I find it hard to see if I have run the poll correctly for the audience and then stop the poll to then reveal the answers - it's all controlled at the bottom of the Vevox screen and just not very clear.

le mois dernier

Hi Danielle, Thank you for your review - it is fantastic to hear that your employees have been given a voice using Vevox in your meetings! Vevox does have an integration with Teams! Participants can engage with Vevox on your Teams meeting all from within their side panel, find out more here: https://help.vevox.com/hc/en-us/articles/360009153397-Using-Vevox-with-Microsoft-Teams-for-Meetings-Video-calls To make things easier using the present view, we recommend having a two screen set-up, so you can share you present view of Vevox on one screen, whilst being able to see all your participants on Teams on the other - eliminating th need to have to flick between the two! DO contact us at support@vevox.com if you would like to find out more. Many thanks, Kristina - Community Engagement Manager

Hazbar
Hazbar
Tech Solutions Manager (Pakistan)

Boost Your Audience Engagement with Vevox

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : The overall experience has been amazing, we have confidence in Vevox that it will enable us to make a session or meeting more interactive, resulting in higher engagement through the different features or capabilities it offers.

It has all the basic features required to engage audience, in runtime during during meetings or events & even when you want inputs when not in a live session. Its helps you to set up a session and customize it really quickly, so ease of use is a major advantage here.

There can be more customization with respect to Themes and more default backgrounds for sessions can be offered by the platform. Also, it would be great to have more smoother integration with Powerpoint and with google slides to incorporate a more integral experience when running sessions and presenting Vevox activities.

il y a 9 mois

Hi Hazbar, Thank you for your review. It is great to hear that using Vevox has engaged your audience, and that you have found set up and customization easy to do. Thank you for your feedback on customization settings, we have 24 pre-designed meeting themes currently, but there are limitless options for truly personalizing your session under the 'custom' theme settings. Here is a helpful article that can help you with this: https://help.vevox.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001047818-Customizing-the-look-and-feel-of-Vevox If you need any assistance or have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact us via our website. Many thanks, Kristina - Customer Success Team

Yap Hong
Capability Lead (Malaisie)
Produits pharmaceutiques, 10 000+ employés

Vevox is good tool for your polling needs

4,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : It is good

Easy to use, integration into Teams. Tools covers polling, Q&A, and surveys.

Export data in the form of PowerPoint slides.

il y a 3 semaines

Hi Yap Hong, Thank you for your review. It is great to hear that you find our integration with Microsoft Teams easy to use, and think Vevox is a good tool for your engagement needs. Currently, users on a Starter, Presenter, Pro or Enterprise plan can access data reports within your Vevox dashboard, and easily export the results into an Excel spreadsheet. If you are running polls within PowerPoint you will still have access to this data export but all your results will also be saved in your PowerPoint presentation using the Vevox integration. Here are some helpful articles that may help you further: Using Vevox with PowerPoint: https://help.vevox.com/hc/en-us/articles/360009200658-Using-Vevox-with-PowerPoint- Accessing my session data: https://help.vevox.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001047858-Accessing-my-session-data If you need any assistance or have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact us via our website. Many thanks, Kristina - Community Engagement Manager

Viet
Digital Operations Manager (Viêt Nam)
Produits pharmaceutiques, 201-500 employés

Improve interactive

Commentaires : Good software

Easy to use for users and also for administrators. Nice display interface, Unlimited number of words entered

When we show Q&A session the QR code too small for scan to access. Lack of interactivity for the question section

le mois dernier

Hi Viet, Thank you for your review. It is great to hear that you find Vevox easy to use from both an administrator and user perspective. When using the QR code to provide session access to users, you can enlarge the QR code on the present view by clicking on it, although we are aware from your feedback you would still like to see the questions on the screen once enlarged. We will pass your feedback onto the product team. If you need any assistance or have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact us via our website. Many thanks, Kristina - Community Engagement Manager

Marie neige
PA to VPs (Belgique)
Produits pharmaceutiques, 5 001-10 000 employés

Easy way to interact with audience during event

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Easy to create, use, share and analyse.

Some features are missing (media utilization, responses speed ranking, PPT add-in and questions replication in vevox)

le mois dernier

Hi Marie, Thank you for your review - it is great to hear that you find Vevox easy to use, and that it enables audience interaction during your events. Thanks for your feedback we will be sure to pass this onto the team. Regarding a PPT add-in, Vevox does have this, you can find out more about our PPT add-in here: https://help.vevox.com/hc/en-us/categories/360001607057-PowerPoint-Add-in Here is an additional short video you can watch that explains our PowerPoint add in: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yE06R6xCYwM&t I'm pleased to inform you that you can also duplicate your polling questions in the Vevox dashboard, find out more with this help article: https://help.vevox.com/hc/en-us/articles/4559386961937-Duplicate-a-poll If you need any assistance or have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact us via our website. Many thanks, Kristina - Community Engagement Manager

Kathy
Administrative Support (É.-U.)
Produits pharmaceutiques, 10 000+ employés

Excellent tool for receiving feedback and engagement of staff

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : I find this tool one of the easiest to use for staff engagement during Town Halls and performing surveys. It's also helpful that you can integrate a Vevox session into a Teams Meeting making it easier for the audience to participate without having to leave the Teams meeting to go to the web site.

1. Ease of Use2. New feature roll-outs3. Customer Support4. Reporting availability at the end of a Q&A / Poll / Survey5. Teams Meeting integration

I do not have any cons to point out. The product works well for my needs.

il y a 3 semaines

Hi Kathy, Thank you for your review! It is fantastic to hear that you find Vevox easy to use, and engaging when running your townhall meetings, especially through our seamless integration with Microsoft Teams. If you need any assistance or have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact us via our website. Many thanks, Kristina - Community Engagement Manager

Kay
Kay
Librarian (R.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, Auto-entrepreneur

My Go-To Voting/Polling Interactive

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : My original use of Vevox was to improve the Learning Centre induction experience & takeup of several hundred new learners at a Further Education college. Our satisfaction rates rose by over 15% to 95% following the introduction of Vevox into the sessions and the takeup the 2nd year was 100% of the curriculum areas. Since then I have used Vevox for workshop deliveries, with older learners and with volunteers. Every time that I have used Vevox the feedback has been positive and it has improved the learning experience. I would recommend Vevox for use with face-to-face groups or online.

This is such an easy product to use both from the creator and, more importantly, the user perspective. It has all the features that I want - a web version of the app, the app, the accessibility feature of both questions and answers being on the user screen as well as on the main screen, clarity of display (fonts, colours and contrast), word cloud creation, voting, polling etc. An important feature for me is the integration with PowerPoint. It is incredibly easy to add new Vevox slides to a presentation or to convert slides to an existing presentation. This is important in an educational situation where staff and students are already familiar with this software. It adds instant feedback, can be used with a face-to-face group and online, students of all ages find it fun to use and consequently it improves the learning experience.

I recently tested the Zoom integration for a presentation with Vevox embedded and found that some users with lower IT skills struggled. They found the fact that it was a Vevox link rather than a Zoom link confusing initially and then struggled with the split-screen. However, the same users found the vevox.app version on their phones or iPad really easy to use when I ran the session as a standard Zoom session with Vevox questions in a presentation. I'm providing feedback to Vevox about these experiences and anticipate, that with their excellent customer care, a solution will be provided quickly.

l’année dernière

Hi Kay, Thank you for the lovely review! It is fantastic to hear that you think Vevox is such an easy to use tool, for both presenter and participant and that you benefit from all of the available features, including our PowerPoint integration. It is also brilliant to hear that your satisfaction rates rose from 15% to 95% following the introduction of Vevox in your sessions. If you need any assistance or have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact us via our website. We look forward to hearing how you get on in your future sessions. Many thanks, Kristina - Customer Success Team

Sarah
Sarah
Business Owner (É.-U.)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, Auto-entrepreneur

More than 5 stars really - this tool/company is exceptional

Commentaires : My biggest concern transitioning in my business (I'm a solopreneur) to primarily virtual speaking, training, and meeting facilitation like I did in 2020 is losing audience engagement, or not being able to easily check engagement as it's happening... or after/before - Vevox solves this. They also make set-up /learning about their tools digestible and succinct, but thorough (also, often have the option of video or text). As I learn about a new feature or a tool I haven't used or something, I appreciate this.

I love the polls with word cloud, the most - I'm a speaker and audiences LOVE this - as do I. It's fun, easy to run, works well, and dramatically increases engagement. Plus the set-up makes it so that anybody can easily engage (they just click the meeting link and that's it).

I haven't yet found anything I don't like tool-wise - the only thing that went wrong was my first attempt at integrating with PowerPoint didn't work. I was presenting and tried to do a word cloud poll inside my PP and it didn't work, was pretty embarrassing and confused my audience too. After the meeting, I reached out to my Vevox customer service rep about it because I wasn't sure what happened (spoiler alert - user error!). Anyway, he responded with what likely could have happened (he was right) - but then went a step further and asked if I wanted to talk more about it. And then met 1:1 with me. We walked through what happened, how it happened - and what I needed to do instead, such above and beyond help.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Sarah, Thank you for the fantastic review. It is wonderful to hear that you particularly enjoy our word cloud polls and how engaged your audiences have been. Thank you also for your kind words about our Customer Success Team, it is brilliant to hear that you have been so well looked after and feel supported by Vevox. If you need any assistance or have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact us via our website. We look forward to hearing how you get on in your future sessions. Many thanks, Kristina - Customer Success Team

Steve
Internet Officer (R.-U.)
Services et installations de loisirs, 2-10 employés

Great First Impressions ... and I'm looking forward to another excuse to use Vevox

Commentaires : On first use, I'm really impressed. The free tier on Vevox had all the functionality we needed to help us handle voting at the online AGM for our not-for-profit organisation. A call from a Vevox rep helped them understand what we're were up to and explained some of the additional features that I hadn't been able to try. Vevox also called after our meeting to gather feedback, which they seemed to take seriously. I'm optimistic that my suggestions will make it onto their roadmap. I think Vevox works best for "real world" meetings when voters use the mobile app, or when using the mobile app during an online meeting that's accessed via a different device. I did try doing it all on one PC, all on one tablet, and all on one phone, and they all worked too ... it just detracted a little from the experience. Hopefully users who need to do that will be a small proportion of your "audience" as they were for me. I've already recommended Vevox to others and am looking forward to giving the tool another try when the right opportunity arises.

Getting started as the "administrator" was very easy, and the free tier seems to offer pretty much all I could reasonably want or ask for for our not-for-profit organisation. That users can access our meeting's polls in a web-browser or in the free mobile apps is great. Also very impressed by the level of engagement from the company. Soon after signing up I had a helpful call from one of their team and offers of support and demos if needed.

In the middle of running a meeting I found it unhelpful that the confirmation dialog boxes appeared at the bottom edge of the screen where I wasn't really looking and had me confused for a minute. As the presence of those dialogs disables all other options they might as well be front and centre ... but probably this won't be a problem on second use in any case as now I know about it! I'd have liked to be able to see who had and who had not voted without having to close the poll (and have a paid account to see vote details). The idea would be just to make sure that no-one attempting to vote in our meeting was having technical difficulties. For this purpose, knowing which option people had voted for would not be required, knowing that a vote has been registered for the person (or not) would be enough. Indeed, it would probably only be necessary for one such question per meeting, and could be a template question if necessary (such as "Can you vote in this Poll?").

il y a 2 ans

Hi Steve, Thank you for your review. It is great to hear that you have had a great first impression using Vevox, and that you had all the functionality you were looking for within the free account. It is also fantastic to hear that you received support from a member of our customer success team. Thank you for your feedback and explaining your scenario. There are a couple of points that you have made that could definitely be discussed with the customer success team, I will forward your feedback onto them. It is however possible for participants to minimize the polling screen, there is an arrow on the screen to enable them to do this. If you need any assistance or have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact us via our website. We look forward to hearing how you get on in your future sessions. Many thanks, Kristina - Customer Success Team

lewis
Events technician (R.-U.)

Vevox Review

Commentaires : Great way to capture audience views and to engage the audience through a bring your own device method.

Very easy to use and navigate through. Very user friendly. Accessing online through the web app and URL is a lot more time convenient than downloading the app. Delegates find it a lot easier to log in online rather than to download the app as this can take some time and by the time the polling starts to run they have not had time to download the app. Vevox a great easy way to capture audience polling opinions and questions for a Q&A session at a large symposium or a meeting. We use Vevox mainly with the PowerPoint plug-in as it works great with the main slides and is easy to transition between the two wittout too much visual change. Q&A with moderation works very well using iPads for the moderation and the questions for the main stage/chair.

Wordclouds through the PPT plug-in should be in real time. Overall a fantastic user friendly product but there are a few things with Vevox that could improve on. Options with more than one line appear centralized on the delegates phone and the rest of the content is left aligned, this looks strange and no way to change. Also it would be great if wordclouds could appear in real-time through the PPT plug-in as our clients tend to use the PPT plug-in but steer from the wordcloud as it does not appear in real time.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Lewis, Thank you for the review and your feedback. It's brilliant to hear that you find Vevox to be very easy to use and user-friendly. If you have any other product feedback in the future, please do send this through to feedback@vevox.com as it's great to continually hear what's important to our users. If you need any assistance or have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact us via our website. Many thanks, Ben - Customer Success Team

Lotte
Client Relationship Manager (R.-U.)
Événementiel, 11-50 employés

Simple and affordable app solution for events

Commentaires : The team at Vevox are extremely responsive and supportive when contacted. They take feedback on board and are quick to respond with solutions. We have enjoyed working with them.

Vevox is very easy to use and set up. It has a simple back end that can be adapted quickly and branded to the event colours and requirements. The voting and polling offers a great selection of features including the creation of word clouds which our clients love. The Q&A section is very user friendly also and allows high levels of engagement. It is also very simple from a user perspective and as it can be web based it avoids delegates having to download an app to their devices (which they are often reluctant to do). It is also very affordable compared to many other solutions on the market, allowing clients budgets to be met easily and for interactivity to be provided on even small scale events.

We have had a couple of recommendations for Vevox over our working relationship, the most important of which was the function for delegates to 'like' questions and for these to then jump to the top of the list so the moderators could see which questions were of the most importance to the audience. This feature has now been incorporated which is great for our clients. The app does not provide a full conference app solution so speakers and interactive programmes can not be included. This may be a negative to some companies but we feel it's simplicity is an advantage as it avoids any confusion and allows for high levels of usability. We find full conference apps are less of a requirement for our clients.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Lotte, Thank you for the review. It's brilliant to hear that you've Vevox easy to set up and use and you also find the features of polling, Q&A and word clouds to be user-friendly. If you need any assistance or have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact us via our website. We look forward to hearing how you get on in future sessions. Many thanks, Ben - Customer Success Team

Lucy
Program Manager (Irlande)
Recrutement, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Vevox for virtual internal team event

Commentaires : Great - easy to use and to implement into presentations! You can personalize the user experience through design of the polling platform and have different polling options too. It also offers an analysis slide to compare polling results and a simple instructions slide for your meetings when asking attendees to joint he polling platform. The customer experience was very efficient and relaxed too. There was no force or uncomfortable push on selling either. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was so informative and really cared about our experience.

The software looked appealing and easy to use when watching initial videos and exploring the product website. I really like the design and especially how it offered to integrate with PPT, which was a really important factor for me to use in our teams presentations. I also really valued the fact that it offered free use of the tool for up to 500 participants with basic polling activities, this is rarely offered. I would have gone for the free option but wanted to explore more than the basic polling, so got in touch with the team who responded immediately and set-up a call to discuss the very next day. The VoxBot worked great and i really liked how you were offered a 1:1 meeting with somebody from the team to have a simple, easy conversation to answer questions on the product plus, discuss bespoke packages i.e. one off event use.

I'm familiar with polling so I was quick to adopt the tool. Videos and 1:1 sessions are available - i did not take part in these but they seem very useful. Your sales rep is only an email away and quick to respond to questions. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] even kindly sourced an example poll i wanted to use in my presentation and shared screen and stepped through some basics with me. My only feedback was the display of the results of the data, all of them being bar charts, it would be nice to have a pie chart display or horizontal bar chart option instead. Also to have the option to include photos on some of the polls for answers etc.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Lucy, Thank you for your review. It's great to hear that you think Vevox is easy to use and particularly benefit from the PowerPoint Add-in. It is also fantastic to hear that our Customer Success team were easy to have a conversation with and helped you get set up. If you need any assistance or have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact us via our website. We look forward to hearing how you get on in your future sessions. Many thanks, Kristina - Customer Success Team

Kate
Teaching Fellow (R.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 5 001-10 000 employés

Using vevox in support of teaching

Commentaires : I really like vevox as a interactive tool to gather independent (and group) responses. It is easy to set up and use, and also really easy for people to access polls/surveys that you make live. I have found it useful as a way of encouraging 'audience participation' and getting (and giving) immediate feedback. I have found it a useful tool to support learners while they are studying materials independently.

I like the ability to run polls & surveys in real-time sessions but also the ability to run surveys to support asynchronous learning (i.e. independent study). This has enabled me to increase engagement during live sessions, and get and give immediate feedback to learners. It has also enabled me to support learning & engagement in between live sessions. The ability to set up a monitored question board has also been helpful during live sessions, and also in between sessions.

There is a slight variation in the question types between polls & surveys - the 'word cloud' feature is useful with the poll format (although not available in 'survey').

il y a 2 ans

Hi Kate, Thank you for the review! It is brilliant to hear that you like the ability to run live polls as well as leaving surveys open at the end of sessions, and that is has increased the engagement and responses from your students. It is also great to hear that you find Vevox an easy tool to use from the perspective of your participants. If you need any assistance or have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact us via our website. We look forward to hearing how you get on in your future sessions. Many thanks, Kristina - Customer Success Team

Imogen
Senior Client Services Manager (R.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

New quizzing features have transformed our weekly team meetings!

Commentaires : Vevox are constantly refreshing and releasing new features and updating the product, so I would advise keeping an eye out for new releases and giving them a go!

The new quizzing and leaderboard features are simply fantastic! I have used Vevox for a few years for our team meetings, mainly using simple polls and Q&A, but since lockdown I've been running team quizzes using the recently launched new features, and have to say that my team are a lot more engaged and morale seems boosted. Being able to get competitive against each other and see where you are scoring on the leaderboard is great fun, but also having the flexibility to do this anonymously if you want is ideal. The quiz set-up was a lot easier than I initially expected, so would certainly recommend giving it a go.

I didn't see the numeric question options on first glance, so perhaps these could be made more obvious/elevated. When I was setting my quiz up I contacted the Vevox customer service team with a few questions and they were very helpful at helping me out and making me look like a quizzing pro! No hitches on quiz night and was very pleased with how it went. Will certainly be doing another quiz asap!

il y a 2 ans

Hi Imogen, Thank you for the lovely review. It's fantastic to hear that you are enjoying our new quizzing features and that using Vevox has been beneficial to your team's engagement. It is also great to hear that you found the set-up easy, and when you did have questions you received the help you were looking for from our customer success team. If you need any assistance or have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact us via our website. We look forward to hearing how you get on in your future sessions. Many thanks, Kristina - Customer Success Team

Trainer (R.-U.)
Produits pharmaceutiques, 10 000+ employés

Vevox - a great tool to make training and meetings more engaging

Commentaires : I really like Vevox and have received some many positive comments from users that it has made a massive difference in their enjoyment and understanding of the training sessions being delivered. The UI is simple to understand, and it is quick and simple to log in. I have found the tool to work effectively with all users even when on a global call. I would fully recommend Vevox if you are trying to improve your meeting / training engagement.
I also really enjoy that polling allows you to gage understanding of a topic in real-time, if something scores low, I know I need to repeat the learnings for people.

Vevox has made online training webinars much more enjoyable and more interactive, especially at a time when face to face training is not possible. People are more engaged and learning more as a result, meaning that landing messages is much more efficient. People are also able to ask question anonymously, meaning they are far more engaged and willing to ask any questions without fear of feeling stupid, this has also massively increased engagement & understanding.

There are sometimes occasional freezes with the system that can be embarrassing if leading a training session with a large number of people. however this could be my laptop rather than the Vevox software itself

il y a 2 ans

Hi Chris, Thank you for your review. It is great to hear that using Vevox has made your training webinars more enjoyable and that your audience is more engaged. If you need any assistance or have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact us via our website. We look forward to hearing how you get on in your future sessions. Many thanks, Kristina - Customer Success Team

Noah
Noah
Assistant Professor (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 1 001-5 000 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Vevox does what you need for a better price

5,0 la semaine dernière Nouveau

Commentaires : I use Vevox to assess student learning outcomes in University classes.

Vevox is just the right mix of features and value. It isn't the do-everything Poll Everywhere, but it definitely isn't bare-bones, and I find that the pricing makes it a much better value than more expensive options. There are many options for polling question types and I find many of them useful. For my senior level undergraduate classes it helps me quickly assess learning outcomes as well as keep students engaged. The branding features are great and make the product almost look like a white label solution with our university graphics and colors integrated into every poll. Vevox staff are also highly responsive when I have questions or need help with the product, and the development team is clearly still adding features to improve the product. This gives me assurance that the product will be supported for a long time to come, which is important when I invest time into a new software product.

Sometimes the polling sessions for students would disconnect, but I have a feeling this was on the user end as they were often using smartphones. It was easy enough for them to reconnect and join the session.

Mike
Videoconferencing Specialist (R.-U.)
Services juridiques, 5 001-10 000 employés

I love Vevox, I just wish it was better

I really like how easy to use the product is, and how well it integrates with Webex. It's a joy to train others in the firm on it, and it offers a wide range of interactivity functions to elevate even the most boring meetings/presentations

Where the integration with Webex fails, as it has done recently - usually around upgrades - this has cause problems. The fact that similar functionality does not exist to a usable level with Zoom or Teams is another concern. The pricing model is confusing to explain to new users, and a barrier to their using the product. It would be great to have weighted voting. I also am keen to see the swift return of authenticated logins for attendees, and not just having to use the 'Legacy' platform, as that's a key one for our big events.

l’année dernière

Hi Mike, Thank you for your review. It is great to hear that you have found Vevox easy to use and find the different features elevate your meetings. Thank you also for your feedback regarding potential improvements. This has been fed back to our team for review, please feel free to contact us if you have any further suggestions or need any support or assistance. We look forward to hearing how you get on in your future sessions. Many thanks, Kristina - Customer Success Team

Lizzie
Training and Development Manager (R.-U.)
Produits pharmaceutiques, 10 000+ employés

Vevox used in remote HCP training

Commentaires : Vevox is an easy to use software, with user friendly features and applications. A great solution to make PowerPoint presentations, meetings and training events more interactive and fun, even if they need to be done remotely.

We're using Vevox in place of a tool that only allowed us polling with the use of a small, handheld device without the option of transferring it to digital for remote training. Vevox is the perfect alternative that is easy to use both from the aspect of the administrator and from the end-user aspect. The software enables us to incorporate polling into training presentations easily and without the need to re-create the presentation slides, as it is integrated into Microsoft PowerPoint. Creating polling slides and comparing results is done effortlessly, and the data can be easily lifted for analysis at the end. It's great that the user experience can be personalised. As a new user of Vevox, I haven't had the chance to explore all the features yet, but so far it has been an exceptionally good experience. The training provided at the beginning is much needed, but after the initial hurdles using the software is fairly intuitive. There's also great customer support at hand, even on short notice, for example when I had trouble shortly before a presentation.

So far the software has delivered what's expected, so there isn't anything I feel is missing.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Lizzie, Thank you for your review. It is fantastic to hear that you have been using Vevox for your remote training and that you have found it easy to use. It is also excellent to hear that you have received great support from our Customer Success Team. If you need any assistance or have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact us via our website. We look forward to hearing how you get on in your future sessions. Many thanks, Kristina - Customer Success Team

Pedro
Director (Espagne)
Événementiel, 2-10 employés

A great, easy and cheap way to provide interactivity in a meeting

Commentaires : We use them when clients ask for an interactive option not too expensive or when they call us for a meeting in the same week and no time for bringing clickers. Also in a showroom to energize it with Vevox instaled in several tablets.

It's very friendly to program and to teach to program. It is absdolutelu reliable and easy dor set up. I use it in events with 450 users and no wifi, just 3-4G working as web-app. I like I can reuse scheduled questions and surveys and a tablet to receive the questions from the audience. The power point add-in it is very useful and easy to program.

I think they are working on it but at this moment there isn't scoring questions for quizzes and some clients ask for it. Hope this will arrive soon. They ask customers for feedback and make changes in the app keeping it simple.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Pedro, Thank you for the review. It's nice to hear that you find Vevox to be very simple to use to engage your audiences at events through polling and Q&A. If you have any product feedback in the future, please do send this through to feedback@vevox.com as it's great to continually hear what's important to our users. If you need any assistance or have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact us via our website. Many thanks, Ben - Customer Success Team

James
Head of Delivery (R.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

Great product that just works straight off the shelf!

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Really good, great support - lots of effort has been put into its deployment within different meeting types.

Ease of use and ability to learn it very fast. Incredibly stable and good value for money.

Small lack of customisation when it comes to renaming components in the app but that is a very niche thing that we do with it.

Charles
AV Operations Manager (R.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 201-500 employés

Fantastic Customer Service

Commentaires : Our overall experience with Vevox is good, the constant engament with us asking what they can do to help improve there service for us is what keeps us with them.

What we liked most about Vevox here at the college is its ease of use. The menu for both the user and admin is very simple and well thought out, allowing for effective use without extensive training.

What we least liked about the software is its lack of socil media use.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Charles, Thank you for the review and your feedback. It's great that you find the product so easy to use for both the admin and users perspective. If you have any other product feedback in the future, please do send this through to feedback@vevox.com as it's great to continually hear what's important to our users. If you need any assistance or have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact us via our website. Many thanks, Ben - Customer Success Team