Avis clients sur Kartra

4,5 /5
  • Service client
    4,1 /5

En savoir plus sur Kartra

Le moyen le plus simple de développer rapidement votre entreprise en ligne (sans recruter de développeurs, de concepteurs web ou d'intégrateurs système).

En savoir plus sur Kartra

127 avis affichés

André V.
Writer
E-learning, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 01/05/2019

"Automations, Great Templates and Features"

Commentaires: Kartra is in the game for professionals. Is robust, with massive pro features and constant contact with users developimg new features as we need it and go forward.

Avantages: Extremely easy to setup your entirely business and starting list and nurture your leads. Great graphics and video trainnings. Support always responsive. The email sequence builder is a plus

Inconvénients: The integration in between Kartra and Webinarjam is a crap, this is the only bad point and strange as these two groups are brothers.

• Publié le 01/05/2019
Dana R.
Creative Director
Médias en ligne, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 22/11/2019

"So, So Good But Lacks In The User-Friendly Department"

Commentaires: I no longer use Kartra but when I did, the best thing I found was the fact that it was all-in-one. I really liked being able to login to one platform and it was all there, even analytics and in-depth reports based on product, emails, link tracking, etc. It truly was full-service.

Avantages: There are a lot of things to like about Kartra, specifically the absolute all-in-one platform they have. It goes far beyond just designing a website/landing page or sending an email. They cover all the bases - from websites, landing pages, email marketing/automation with sequences and tagging, funnels, simple e-commerce, digital downloads, membership sites, help desk, scheduling, forms, affiliates and now an agency solution. If you'd like to consolidate the many platforms you use, Kartra can handle 95% of everything you throw at it. Their support group on Facebook is second to none. They truly care about their people and it shows; it's like a family.

Inconvénients: Learning the platform was a long, complicated process. They have people lined up that will help "onboard" you and while that's extremely helpful and effective, I think it's always beneficial to know your platform inside and out so you can make necessary changes as needed and not have to depend on the support team, or others. Because of the complexity, there's a time-consuming process you'll have to undertake before you can "go live". I mean, it makes sense due to the fullness and depth of their platform, just be sure to go into it knowing: (1), the trial is not nearly long enough to know if it's a right fit for your business, and (2), it'll take time to setup your workflows and make sense of how everything is integrated, and (3), host your videos elsewhere or you'll get eaten alive in bandwith overcharges. Kartra has what they call Kartraverse, which is like a step-by-step training course on how to use their platform. It's superb and very informative; however, it's still in its infancy and you have to wait until they create the next lesson before you can do in-depth with whatever topic they decide, and that was often frustrating. With that said, however, they also do a lot of webinars that are in-depth and full of insight, but sitting through a webinar to find one answer is a bit defeating when you're in a hurry or just not really sure what exactly you're even looking for. Their documentation leaves a little to be needed, however.

• Publié le 22/11/2019
Amanda V.
E-learning, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Publié le 18/02/2021

"Kartra Literally Saved My Business!"

Commentaires: I've been using Kartra since when it first launched in Beta and I am so impressed with all the changes and improvements! For years I struggled to get my websites to talk to my payment processor to talk to my membership sites, to talk to my affiliate platform, to talk to my email communications, and so on. Using Kartra save me hours of time plus the amount of stress that I no longer have to deal with. I don't even have to do any coding anymore! (if you love coding, don't worry, Kartra lets you access the back office to add in your own coding, but honestly your time is better spent promoting your website not building it!)

Avantages: What I love most about Kartra is that it includes all the pieces of my online business that for years I struggled getting each piece to talk to eachother! (ie. Kartra has email communications, webpages, products, sales kart, help desk, affiliate tracking, and so much more!)

Inconvénients: The cost. But honestly, as expensive as it is monthly, it's a heck of a lot more expensive to use all of these platforms separately and then to get them to actually talk to each other!

• Publié le 18/02/2021
Greg W.
Logiciels, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 29/12/2020

"Kartra compared to Infusionsoft"

Commentaires: It has been a great experience and it is one of the industry leaders in my opinion.

Avantages: The user interface is very unique and once you figure it out and get used to it is is very easy to create systems and marekting automation.

Inconvénients: There email editor needs some help and their spell check does not work with right mouse for me.

• Publié le 29/12/2020
Carly W.
Design, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 09/04/2020

"We've outgrown Kartra and discovered frustrating features"

Commentaires: As above really, it was good to get started on but we now find it very frustrating and has limited features, particularly in the membership. We are now moving to Wordpress and Active Campaign.

Avantages: We can hold our membership on here and our funnel steps
A good starter package for companies who are starting out with funnels/membership etc

Inconvénients: Limited analytics for membership and sales stats, would like to see much more detail so we can work out cancellation, retention rates much easier and churn rate.
Having to contact kartra to whitelist emails instead of been able to make a simple change
Customer service can take days to get back to you in which time we generally loose the new customers that have just signed up, I'd expect a few hours turn around for the amount we are paying.
The membership feature is extremely basic, for example, we need to be able to restrict content based on someones join date as we release new products every month which can be downloaded instantly
Integrations with other systems are limited
The email templates and builder is poor aesthetically
Membership customers can delete their own account, meaning their payments stay active, also if they raise a chargeback we have no history to dispute it - this should be an admin feature
We should have access to log in IP address for members
Page load speed is very slow
The forms can be integrated on wordpress sites but we cannot customise the look of the form
We need more of a CRM system and this doesn't have the features
We can't see email threads in the contacts which is frustrating, Active campaign have this feature which we like

David K.
Owner / Managing Director
E-learning, 2-10 employés

"I'm falling in love!"

Avantages: I love the simplicity and the way Kartra holds your hand through every-step of the funnel build and membership set up. The onboard analytics are great. The functionality for running our automated webinar is awesome. Building fab looking pages is effortless. Cant wait to move our support desk over and start using some of the advanced functionality. For example, we are looking at implementing the SMS feature to improve our webinar show up rate.

Inconvénients: I haven't found major issues any yet....

Rocco C.
Boss
  • Publié le 09/04/2020

"Kartra is Real Online Business Software"

Commentaires: Love it. Sometimes I would rather get someone on the phone for support because I think it would be easier to get stuff done but Kartra's support desk is pretty quick.

Avantages: There are too many features to list but my favorite is the Memberships, the ease of making a Portal with many courses, all the Done for you campaigns, the all in one ability of email, forms, integrations, the ability to interact with Zapier and other workflow products, drag and drop page building, I can go on but I only have so much space. Genisis Digital really understands how an online business should operate when they built this software.

Inconvénients: I only have one. They need to figure out how to create the ability to add more than 4 levels of membership in their membership platform.

Heidi B.
Chief Cook and Bottle Washer :-)
  • Publié le 09/04/2020

"Kartra ~ Powerful, Robust, Do-It-All ~ All-in-One Software"

Commentaires: I have been able to get an idea about a product that my market may want and throw a page up on the web and pitch it out there and get responses. Sign ups or even payments. Now that I have learned my way around, it is relatively easy to do that!

Avantages: After running a full-time ministry/business online for a couple of years, I had all kinds of programs and platforms that I was paying for monthly or yearly. When it came time to streamline it all, I narrowed it down to just Kartra. Everything is right there in one place, integrating well with WebinarJam and EverWebinar.

Inconvénients: Two things...1.) the email component (CRM?). There is no easy way of taking the leads from Kartra and pulling them in to another CRM platform. It would be awesome if this part of Kartra was as robust as its page builder, portal builder, and membership builder! 2.) a way to set up a store of all the products or services I offer all in one "place"

David D.
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

"Outstanding"

Commentaires: I am very satisfied with KARTRA software! I think it is the best on the market.

Avantages: Usability. KARTRA is extremely easy to use and learn. The training for how to use it is very good as well. As compared to other software programs, KARTRA has them beat HANDS-DOWN! In cost and ease of use.

Inconvénients: I think that KARTRA can take a lesson from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on the education and promotion of KARTRA. He did a "1 Funnell Away" and "30-Days" challenge program that was wildly successful in both teaching Funnel marketers how to be successful and selling his [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] software. I went through the training and was quite willing to pay the $100 to do so. I know KARTRA did a three-day event - Wrong way to approach it. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] content was broken down into pieces and easy to consume and re-watch. KARTRA's 3-day program was difficult to watch and impossible to find the pieces I was looking for.
Promotion is the biggest con - The KARTRA product is the best on the market! It's just not promoted well.

Marvin s. D.
Conseil en gestion, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 19/05/2019

"Why we selected KARTRA"

Commentaires: MY JOURNEY WITH KARTRA HAS BEEN AS A BETA TESTER, AND CUSTOMER, AND THE ONLY THING THAT I FOUND THAT IS MISSING IS YOU!

Avantages: KARTRA IS THE ONLY WAY TO GET A PRODUCTIVE COST EFFICIENT SYSTEM THAT OPERATES CONGRUENTLY, TOGETHER WITH EVERY OTHER SECTION OF THE SYSTEM TO MAKE EVERY SECTION 12 "X" YOU ABILITY TO MOVE WITH THE SPEED OF THE MARKET WITHOUT THE WORRY OF 5 OR 6 DIFFERENT SYSTEMS AND ADDITIONAL EXPENSE OF THE OTHER SYSTEMS THAT MAY OR MAY NOT PLAY WELL TOGETHER.

Inconvénients: INITIALLY IT WAS A LITTLE DAUNTING AND OVERWHELMING, ONLY BECAUSE TRULY THIS SYSTEM IS TO HARD TO RELIEVE THAT IT COULD POSSIBLY BE THIS EFFICIENT AND EASY, SO AS A METICULOUS BEING I TRIED TO DISCOVER WHAT I MIGHT BE MISSING THAT COULD COST BUSINESS ISSUES. HOWEVER, AFTER EVERY SECTION AND TEST THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THE SYSTEMS EXCEPT FOR THE HUMAN OPERATORS. USE IT EXACTLY AS IT STATES THAT YOU CAN AND START WITH "GO!"

• Publié le 19/05/2019
Jacqui G.
Psychologie, Auto-entrepreneur

"Constantly impressed"

Commentaires: I find the more that I use Kartra, the more benefits I find and thought I look forward to passing much of the admin side of my business over to someone else soon, I also know it will be easy for them to learn how to use it.

Avantages: I have found everything intuitive and easy to use, I recommend others looking for this type of software to come and use it. Whenever I have had technical issues or have been unsure of the functionality I have always had an answer.

Inconvénients: There are some programmes that at present don't speak with Kartra that leas me to using some longer administrative processes, but this hassle is outweighed by the other benefits, the cost saving of using similar features elsewhere and the communication from the team.

Dr paul o O.
Chair
Conseil en gestion, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 17/05/2019

"Best choice ever :)"

Commentaires: Came to Kartra from one of the traditional mail services that did only static funnels, but I'm not in a numbers game and needed a CRM type system where I can start sales conversations and then follow up on a 1:1 basis. Kartra does everything I could hope for and more. Very impressed.

Avantages: Solid programming despite abundance of functions (nothing is as bad as waiting for fixes). Created an awesome product :) Kartra is now my CRM engine and integrates with both WebinarJam and Kajabi. Have segmentation, tags, Onboarding sequences, campaigns (Ryan Deiss Machine type) and can do targeted sales campaigns using broadcasting. Can then follow up 1:1 easily. Exactly what I needed to upgrade from solopreneur to consultancy with a global sales force.

Inconvénients: If you want an easy life, take it in steps. It's easy to be carried away with everything :) Own experience that we needed to re-do lists and tags...not really a software problem, though :) but cannot think of anything else.

• Publié le 17/05/2019
Dan L.
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 09/04/2020

"Complete Turnkey Solution for online businesses"

Commentaires: After discovering Kartra, we got rid of infusionsoft, Acuity Scheduling, Wistia video hosting, Clickcunnels and Payfunnels. We have migrated all of our clients to Kartra as well.

Avantages: Everything is under one roof, from video hosting to websites, calendar bookings, email sequencing and so much more.

Inconvénients: Support is strictly via email and can take 24+ hours to get a response.

Danielle M.
Director Of Operations
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 25/07/2019

"Kartra is fast becoming BETTER than all the other all in one's"

Avantages: Literally has everything in one system. Overall fairly easy to use, no weird rules to remember like other systems. Things JUST WORK! I know several small business owners who work solo using it and managing it without having to hire a big team.

Inconvénients: I feel that the reports could be a little better. I also dislike having to add the Facebook pixel to every single landing page I create.

• Publié le 25/07/2019
Robert H.
Chief Strategy Officer
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Publié le 09/04/2020

"Great product - which appears to have lost customer focus and eroded its support function."

Commentaires: We came into this product with enormous goodwill for the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]and what he was committed to. Since his passing - it appears as if things have changed radically - in a direction that is not good. We're actively considering whether Kartra deserves our continued business. We have noticed that other leaders in digital marketing, who were early and enthusiastic Kartra advocates are now using other platforms. At least one such has told us that his experience with the decline in customer service is a reason why he's moving on. Now, today Kartra has informed us that they are going to start charging us more. That's the straw...

Avantages: We love the fact that e-mail, webpages, shopping cart, video hosting & membership are all tightly integrated. No one has done a better job of this - but some are trying.

Inconvénients: No problem with the software - but a very big problem with the customer support function which has recently deteriorated very significantly. Previously, we got quick, useful replies where the support provider actually went to the account, looked at the problem, verified it and provided video showing how to fix it. Now - numerous tickets on the same issue go unheeded because the responses are posted to an account that is not ours. Responses appear to have mis-understood the problem. Repeated pleas for help go unacknowledged. Even tried reaching out to Genesis Digital execs via phone & LinkedIn. No response. To make it worse, recently they have taken down all the instructional videos and written tutorials for Webinar Jam. Replaced them with an API document which is useless to us. One of Kartra's main selling points is "ease of use." Likewise with Webinar Jam. It's supposed to be easy to use WJ to integrate webinars into the Kartra ecosystem. We don't expect anyone to do it for us, but we're not software engineers. We have other things we need to do. So we do need easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions and support when we get it wrong. Because the tutorials are gone and the customer support is weak, we're now paying for a webinar platform which we cannot connect to Kartra and which we can't use with confidence. This affects the heart of our business at a very bad time.

Croix S.
Formation professionnelle et coaching, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 09/04/2020

"Great for small and simple businesses but ..."

Commentaires: Great platform as compared to others especially for small businesses. Kartra is great for the starter businesses and people needing an all-in-one platform. But it is not robust enough for big players to stay exclusively within the platform and will need to integrate with other apps and platforms. But this is typical for high traffic businesses. Still love Kartra after 2 years and hope they get their quirks sorted out and add a real customer service live chat support. That said, now we only use it as a website/landing page builder and for our membership site. For our business and funnel work properly and be more cost effective, we also integrate a different CRM, customer support app, video hosting and payment platform. I've talked to some big player friends with lots of traffic who are also Kartra users and they confirm the same. Love it, but there are glitches and it is expensive for high traffic and sales. We will stay with Kartra for the foreseeable future. We almost switched but nobody has a perfect solution for a high traffic online business. After seeking better options, I found that Kartra is still the best if you don't want to hire a tech team. We can do everything ourselves. Kartra, please add a live tech support system. At least during business hours.

Avantages: I love the all-in-one concept. The idea is brilliant and the features are great and the integration is awesome for a basic user and small business. You can do most everything you need right within the platform. Funnels, sales, beautiful websites, incredible landing pages, memberships sites, shopping cart and fully integrate a complete website and sales from start to finish with lots of great analytics. Its the best all-in-one solution out there right now. Its an important part of our business but it is not robust enough for online businesses with lots fo traffic and sales.

Inconvénients: Glitches and cost prohibitive for big businesses. COST: We drive too much traffic and sales to use the all-in-one concept for us. So we use other platforms to host our videos, CRM, customer support, and payments. We use Kartra for websites, landing pages and memberships. Using this multi platform approach we save money and have a more stable online business and funnel. PROBLEMS:
We have had glitches in customer emails being black list after purchase and so they don't receive the welcome email and login to the membership. And we have random password issues for the membership.
This means we have had to create redundancies and a robust customer support system to minimize refunds and complaints. CUSTOMER SUPPORT: While better recently, it still is horrible often taking a day to respond to ask questions and then an additional day to reply with an answer that is often not helpful. Most I trouble shoot myself now. Or I use a work around and that is why we integrate with other platforms. Support tickets only for a digital tech platform like Kartra is frustrating, costing us money when there are issues. USABILITY: Overall very good. I wish they would fix the step-by-step procedure and allow jumping to the section you need. There are definitely areas to make more user friendly. It is similar to thrive themes, so my learning curve was small. But if you are new to this style, it will take a while to get fluent. But it is easy to use overall. I like that a lot.

Brittany D.
Formation professionnelle et coaching, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 09/04/2020

"Kartra is a life saver!!"

Avantages: I absolutely love the fact that almost everything is in one place. I moved from 5 different software tools into Kartra and was able to save myself $250 per month in software but then probably another 20 hours of time trying to connect all the tools together to work. Now I have 1 place to go and I can build the tech pieces of a simple funnel in under an hour!!

Inconvénients: The builders within the software are not the greatest. I feel that they are slow and clunky. There needs to be a way to save your brand/style guidelines so that you do not have to change the font and color on EVERY SINGLE thing. When you copy and paste text into the page or email builder, it should use the same font that was saved in the template. The Course/membership builder is the same. I would also love it if the CRM function had a place to create follow up tasks that created a task list. I do online marketing but I also do consulting and I have to use another CRM to track those leads because there is not a way for me to set a follow up with a lead in Kartra. Overall I absolutely love Kartra and I am hoping that these things are updated as soon as possible so that I can love it even more!

Bobby K.
Online Entrepreneur & Lawyer
Services juridiques, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 15/05/2019

"Best All-In-One Online Platform Out There"

Commentaires: Kartra is the backbone of my online business. As an old school guy, I've still got my basic website on WordPress, but everything else is built on Kartra. It's where I collect leads, nurture those leads, sell them my products, and deliver my memberships and courses to my customers. I lucked into Kartra during their Beta launch because someone mentioned it right after I'd done a digital audit. I replaced loads of other software with Kartra (and it is saving me $500 or more each month with the systems I could eliminate). There's no perfect software solution, but Kartra is the closest I've found.

Avantages: My favorite part is that this truly is an all-in-one marketing platform. Honestly, I was skeptical when I first signed up because I've used "all-in-one" systems before and most were below average in lots of different functions. Kartra is different. I have yet to find a function within Kartra that I would rate at anything less than well-above average compared to other software (including single-use software options). The page templates and page builder are exceptional and easy to use. The email component is fantastic for broadcasts and sequences. The help desk is intuitive and fantastic. And the developers clearly thought about things from a user's perspective... in the little things. They have GDPR functionality that is simple to use and powerful (as a lawyer who helps online entrepreneurs deal with the "legal stuff," that's a huge plus in my book). And they have BUILT in automatic emails to help you recapture customers' who have failed payments. Everywhere I turn within the software, they've done it right. And they've thought of things that most entrepreneurs wouldn't even have thought of so it's a system that will do the work for you!

Inconvénients: The only real con was that it took a bit of getting used to when it came to building overall funnels. Figuring out which pieced to create first (the landing page, the product, the confirmation page, the email sequences) took a while for me. But that was only really an issue because I was used to another system. Once I got the hang of starting at the end, it was easy peasy. The only other con doesn't exist anymore... Early on, the support was a bit backlogged. I raised it with the Kartra team, and they have gotten things squared away. For months now, anytime I have an issue, there is a live support person available to chat within a matter of minutes.

• Publié le 15/05/2019