Avis clients sur Kartra

• Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Service client

En savoir plus sur Kartra

Le moyen le plus simple de développer rapidement votre entreprise en ligne (sans recruter de développeurs, de concepteurs web ou d'intégrateurs système).

En savoir plus sur Kartra

125 avis affichés

André V.
André V.
Writer in Brésil

Automations, Great Templates and Features

5 il y a 2 ans

Comments: Kartra is in the game for professionals. Is robust, with massive pro features and constant contact with users developimg new features as we need it and go forward.

Pros:

Extremely easy to setup your entirely business and starting list and nurture your leads. Great graphics and video trainnings. Support always responsive. The email sequence builder is a plus

Cons:

The integration in between Kartra and Webinarjam is a crap, this is the only bad point and strange as these two groups are brothers.

Alternatives Considered: ClickFunnels et Kajabi

Reasons for Switching to Kartra: Better price and agregated of professional features.

Dana R.
Dana R.
Creative Director in É.-U.
Médias en ligne, 2-10 employés

So, So Good But Lacks In The User-Friendly Department

4 il y a 2 ans

Comments: I no longer use Kartra but when I did, the best thing I found was the fact that it was all-in-one. I really liked being able to login to one platform and it was all there, even analytics and in-depth reports based on product, emails, link tracking, etc. It truly was full-service.

Pros:

There are a lot of things to like about Kartra, specifically the absolute all-in-one platform they have. It goes far beyond just designing a website/landing page or sending an email. They cover all the bases - from websites, landing pages, email marketing/automation with sequences and tagging, funnels, simple e-commerce, digital downloads, membership sites, help desk, scheduling, forms, affiliates and now an agency solution. If you'd like to consolidate the many platforms you use, Kartra can handle 95% of everything you throw at it. Their support group on Facebook is second to none. They truly care about their people and it shows; it's like a family.

Cons:

Learning the platform was a long, complicated process. They have people lined up that will help "onboard" you and while that's extremely helpful and effective, I think it's always beneficial to know your platform inside and out so you can make necessary changes as needed and not have to depend on the support team, or others. Because of the complexity, there's a time-consuming process you'll have to undertake before you can "go live". I mean, it makes sense due to the fullness and depth of their platform, just be sure to go into it knowing: (1), the trial is not nearly long enough to know if it's a right fit for your business, and (2), it'll take time to setup your workflows and make sense of how everything is integrated, and (3), host your videos elsewhere or you'll get eaten alive in bandwith overcharges. Kartra has what they call Kartraverse, which is like a step-by-step training course on how to use their platform. It's superb and very informative; however, it's still in its infancy and you have to wait until they create the next lesson before you can do in-depth with whatever topic they decide, and that was often frustrating. With that said, however, they also do a lot of webinars that are in-depth and full of insight, but sitting through a webinar to find one answer is a bit defeating when you're in a hurry or just not really sure what exactly you're even looking for. Their documentation leaves a little to be needed, however.

Alternatives Considered: ClickFunnels et Keap

Reasons for Switching to Kartra: Kartra had more of what I was looking for at the time and what they do, they do exceptionally well.

Paul S.
Manager in Nouvelle-Zélande
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 11-50 employés
Used the Software for: 6 à 12 mois

Good for some uses but has some ballbreaker shortcomings for me.

3 il y a 2 ans

Comments: kartra saves me time. Once I have built some sales funnels they are repeatable and their success (or not) is measurable. Kartra provides me with actionable data that is easily and quickly accessible so I'm basing my decisions on real time accurate data. And I can set it up so that I am making money while I sleep

Pros:

Has many functions on the one platform. I could use my own domains and favicons. There were some templates to use and the webinar help sessions we useful. It provides realtime actionable data to make good decisions.

Cons:

Customers cannot select multiple items of a product in one purchase transaction on a specific date when they want to join one session once that already has others in that session. For a tourist who has a family of 4 people they cant buy 4 tickets and they cant specify that they want to go on a tour that already has people booked on it but there is available space for them. And they cant book for the one tour once.

Alternatives Considered: GetResponse, HubSpot CRM et HubSpot Marketing Hub

Reasons for Switching to Kartra: The test period offered, the pricing was better and there were some templates to use. It was a more turnkey solution than hubspot.

Andrés j G.
Andrés j G.
Director in Colombie
Used the Software for: plus de deux ans

OK software, awful support and you're locked in for life!

4 il y a 3 mois

Comments: I was an early user of Kartra and had great expectations. They have added some nice features through time, but they changed their support policies about 2 years ago, and now I'm stuck with them. They used to be quite friendly, now they response as a typical call center, they are never wrong, and they are never ever loose. Software is OK, but has several design flaws, most which have not been fixed. I love when companies where I am a client win and make profit, as this makes sure they will grow and become better. This is not the case for Kartra, and I'm so deep in now, that looking for another provider is almost impossible. I really miss the Kartra from their first year or so!

Pros:

The idea behind Kartra is amazing: a one stop for all your marketing and lead generation needs. In this sense, it has many features, so you won't need to be paying many providers, just one, for most of your needs.

Cons:

Support is just awful! As an early user, I used to love their support, as I'm a proactive user with a tech background, and they were quite open to new ideas and had a very "let's see what's the issue". However, about 2 years ago, this changed. Every time you contact them, it's the typical big tech call center answer "it's not on our end, it has to be an issue on your side". They never take responsibility, and they always win. for example, in the basic plan at $100, they offer 50 GB of "bandwidth" each month. However, every new cycle your bandwidth starts automatically starts at whatever hard drive space you're using. For example, if you have 30 GB of files, at the beginning of the month, the bandwidth meter doesn't reset to 0 GB, but to 30 GB. This makes no sense, and in fact, this is not "bandwidth". I decided to give up on trying to reach support, as they are perfect, they don't admit this issue, and they also tend to give condescending responses.

Alternatives Considered: ClickFunnels

Reasons for Switching to Kartra: It looked like a better solution, with more characteristics and better support.

Amanda V.
Owner in Canada
E-learning, Auto-entrepreneur
Used the Software for: plus de deux ans

Kartra Literally Saved My Business!

5 il y a 8 mois

Comments: I've been using Kartra since when it first launched in Beta and I am so impressed with all the changes and improvements! For years I struggled to get my websites to talk to my payment processor to talk to my membership sites, to talk to my affiliate platform, to talk to my email communications, and so on. Using Kartra save me hours of time plus the amount of stress that I no longer have to deal with. I don't even have to do any coding anymore! (if you love coding, don't worry, Kartra lets you access the back office to add in your own coding, but honestly your time is better spent promoting your website not building it!)

Pros:

What I love most about Kartra is that it includes all the pieces of my online business that for years I struggled getting each piece to talk to eachother! (ie. Kartra has email communications, webpages, products, sales kart, help desk, affiliate tracking, and so much more!)

Cons:

The cost. But honestly, as expensive as it is monthly, it's a heck of a lot more expensive to use all of these platforms separately and then to get them to actually talk to each other!

Harsha V.
Applications engineer in Inde
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés
Used the Software for: 6 à 12 mois

Best platform for marketing in all aspects of business through online

5 il y a 6 mois

Comments: It was the only one platform and the best for my current online business. Developing features along with the customer support is great.

Pros:

Advanced feature available in this platform helps and it attracts the other viewers and the complete business management can be done. The training tutorials along with the videos with a great support is available.

Cons:

At initial stage it is quite complicated to learn the features it consumes little more time. And also this particular platform is quite expensive. The interface can be improved show that it will be helpful for the business start the online business.

Alternatives Considered: AWeber, SharpSpring, ActiveCampaign, Keap et HubSpot Marketing Hub

Reasons for Choosing Kartra: Wanted to check the additional features an interface available. Pricing is the main constraint what we are looking for.

Switched From: AWeber, SharpSpring, ActiveCampaign, Keap et HubSpot Marketing Hub

Patricia P.
founder and CEO in Allemagne
Formation professionnelle et coaching, Auto-entrepreneur
Used the Software for: 6 à 12 mois

Kartra is simply the best

5 il y a 6 mois

Comments: Not only do I set up, host and market my online courses; I use it for my digital appearance and with all the statistics and analytics I know immediately if, how or where to tweak a campaign. Client communication is made easy....

Pros:

I do not need any other software to host or market my online courses. Everything ties together. So much time and money saved!

Cons:

It has a little bit of a learning curve at the beginning. But when you are willing to dive in, you pretty fast get the clue since there are awesome tutorials and amazing support!

Alternatives Considered: Thinkific

Reasons for Switching to Kartra: I had a free version of Thinkific but compared to Kartra it’s outdated and it’s not so user friendly..plus you need additional softwares....

Greg W.
Logiciels, 11-50 employés

Kartra compared to Infusionsoft

4 il y a 10 mois

Comments: It has been a great experience and it is one of the industry leaders in my opinion.

Pros:

The user interface is very unique and once you figure it out and get used to it is is very easy to create systems and marekting automation.

Cons:

There email editor needs some help and their spell check does not work with right mouse for me.

Alternatives Considered: Keap

Reasons for Choosing Kartra: Features

Reasons for Switching to Kartra: Better UI and integrates with other products we use.

Yassine A.
Yassine A.
ceo in Maroc
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés
Used the Software for: 6 à 12 mois

The perfect tool to launch an MVP in few hours

5 il y a 5 mois

Comments: I use kartra to quickly launch an MVP for a business idea or a landing page to collect leads, the premade templates make the website creation super easy and fast without compromising the end result. I also use the kartra API to integrate the websites I have hosted on kartra with other services like google sheet and slack.

Pros:

Kartra has a lot of great premade templates that can be edited by simply dragging and dropping elements to come up with the desired design that I have in mind, it can be used to create funnels also multi-page websites. Kartra integrates with a variety of payment gateways which is a must for eCommerce businesses like mine.

Cons:

There’s a bit of a learning curve at the beginning but thankfully I was able to find a lot of video tutorials about it online and I quickly got used to it.

Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Director Of Operations in É.-U.
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés
Used the Software for: 6 à 12 mois

Kartra is fast becoming BETTER than all the other all in one's

5 il y a 2 ans

Pros:

Literally has everything in one system. Overall fairly easy to use, no weird rules to remember like other systems. Things JUST WORK! I know several small business owners who work solo using it and managing it without having to hire a big team.

Cons:

I feel that the reports could be a little better. I also dislike having to add the Facebook pixel to every single landing page I create.

Robert H.
Chief Strategy Officer in É.-U.
Used the Software for: plus de deux ans

Great product - which appears to have lost customer focus and eroded its support function.

5 il y a 2 ans

Comments: We came into this product with enormous goodwill for the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]and what he was committed to. Since his passing - it appears as if things have changed radically - in a direction that is not good. We're actively considering whether Kartra deserves our continued business. We have noticed that other leaders in digital marketing, who were early and enthusiastic Kartra advocates are now using other platforms. At least one such has told us that his experience with the decline in customer service is a reason why he's moving on. Now, today Kartra has informed us that they are going to start charging us more. That's the straw...

Pros:

We love the fact that e-mail, webpages, shopping cart, video hosting & membership are all tightly integrated. No one has done a better job of this - but some are trying.

Cons:

No problem with the software - but a very big problem with the customer support function which has recently deteriorated very significantly. Previously, we got quick, useful replies where the support provider actually went to the account, looked at the problem, verified it and provided video showing how to fix it. Now - numerous tickets on the same issue go unheeded because the responses are posted to an account that is not ours. Responses appear to have mis-understood the problem. Repeated pleas for help go unacknowledged. Even tried reaching out to Genesis Digital execs via phone & LinkedIn. No response. To make it worse, recently they have taken down all the instructional videos and written tutorials for Webinar Jam. Replaced them with an API document which is useless to us. One of Kartra's main selling points is "ease of use." Likewise with Webinar Jam. It's supposed to be easy to use WJ to integrate webinars into the Kartra ecosystem. We don't expect anyone to do it for us, but we're not software engineers. We have other things we need to do. So we do need easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions and support when we get it wrong. Because the tutorials are gone and the customer support is weak, we're now paying for a webinar platform which we cannot connect to Kartra and which we can't use with confidence. This affects the heart of our business at a very bad time.

David K.
Owner / Managing Director in R.-U.

I'm falling in love!

4 il y a 2 ans

Pros:

I love the simplicity and the way Kartra holds your hand through every-step of the funnel build and membership set up. The onboard analytics are great. The functionality for running our automated webinar is awesome. Building fab looking pages is effortless. Cant wait to move our support desk over and start using some of the advanced functionality. For example, we are looking at implementing the SMS feature to improve our webinar show up rate.

Cons:

I haven't found major issues any yet....

Alternatives Considered: ClickFunnels

Reasons for Choosing Kartra: too many API's and Infusionsoft was getting behind the times, my APIs and consultancy costs were so high just to make the thing work....$12,000 a year for a consultant to get infusionsoft working was ridiculous. We are slowly transitioning everything over including 15,000 customers

Switched From: Keap

Reasons for Switching to Kartra: We use Everwebinar and this seemed a logical step. CLick funnel reviews weren't always flattering.

Rocco C.
Boss in É.-U.

Kartra is Real Online Business Software

5 il y a 2 ans

Comments: Love it. Sometimes I would rather get someone on the phone for support because I think it would be easier to get stuff done but Kartra's support desk is pretty quick.

Pros:

There are too many features to list but my favorite is the Memberships, the ease of making a Portal with many courses, all the Done for you campaigns, the all in one ability of email, forms, integrations, the ability to interact with Zapier and other workflow products, drag and drop page building, I can go on but I only have so much space. Genisis Digital really understands how an online business should operate when they built this software.

Cons:

I only have one. They need to figure out how to create the ability to add more than 4 levels of membership in their membership platform.

Alternatives Considered: Kajabi

Reasons for Choosing Kartra: I needed a more robust platform for what we were creating.

Switched From: ClickFunnels

Reasons for Switching to Kartra: The ability to use several payment gateways, ease of use and ability to sell physical products and integration with Zapier.

Croix S.
owner in É.-U.
Used the Software for: plus d'un an

Great for small and simple businesses but ...

4 il y a 2 ans

Comments: Great platform as compared to others especially for small businesses. Kartra is great for the starter businesses and people needing an all-in-one platform. But it is not robust enough for big players to stay exclusively within the platform and will need to integrate with other apps and platforms. But this is typical for high traffic businesses. Still love Kartra after 2 years and hope they get their quirks sorted out and add a real customer service live chat support. That said, now we only use it as a website/landing page builder and for our membership site. For our business and funnel work properly and be more cost effective, we also integrate a different CRM, customer support app, video hosting and payment platform. I've talked to some big player friends with lots of traffic who are also Kartra users and they confirm the same. Love it, but there are glitches and it is expensive for high traffic and sales. We will stay with Kartra for the foreseeable future. We almost switched but nobody has a perfect solution for a high traffic online business. After seeking better options, I found that Kartra is still the best if you don't want to hire a tech team. We can do everything ourselves. Kartra, please add a live tech support system. At least during business hours.

Pros:

I love the all-in-one concept. The idea is brilliant and the features are great and the integration is awesome for a basic user and small business. You can do most everything you need right within the platform. Funnels, sales, beautiful websites, incredible landing pages, memberships sites, shopping cart and fully integrate a complete website and sales from start to finish with lots of great analytics. Its the best all-in-one solution out there right now. Its an important part of our business but it is not robust enough for online businesses with lots fo traffic and sales.

Cons:

Glitches and cost prohibitive for big businesses. COST: We drive too much traffic and sales to use the all-in-one concept for us. So we use other platforms to host our videos, CRM, customer support, and payments. We use Kartra for websites, landing pages and memberships. Using this multi platform approach we save money and have a more stable online business and funnel. PROBLEMS: We have had glitches in customer emails being black list after purchase and so they don't receive the welcome email and login to the membership. And we have random password issues for the membership. This means we have had to create redundancies and a robust customer support system to minimize refunds and complaints. CUSTOMER SUPPORT: While better recently, it still is horrible often taking a day to respond to ask questions and then an additional day to reply with an answer that is often not helpful. Most I trouble shoot myself now. Or I use a work around and that is why we integrate with other platforms. Support tickets only for a digital tech platform like Kartra is frustrating, costing us money when there are issues. USABILITY: Overall very good. I wish they would fix the step-by-step procedure and allow jumping to the section you need. There are definitely areas to make more user friendly. It is similar to thrive themes, so my learning curve was small. But if you are new to this style, it will take a while to get fluent. But it is easy to use overall. I like that a lot.

Brittany D.
Formation professionnelle et coaching, Auto-entrepreneur
Used the Software for: 6 à 12 mois

Kartra is a life saver!!

4 il y a 2 ans

Pros:

I absolutely love the fact that almost everything is in one place. I moved from 5 different software tools into Kartra and was able to save myself $250 per month in software but then probably another 20 hours of time trying to connect all the tools together to work. Now I have 1 place to go and I can build the tech pieces of a simple funnel in under an hour!!

Cons:

The builders within the software are not the greatest. I feel that they are slow and clunky. There needs to be a way to save your brand/style guidelines so that you do not have to change the font and color on EVERY SINGLE thing. When you copy and paste text into the page or email builder, it should use the same font that was saved in the template. The Course/membership builder is the same. I would also love it if the CRM function had a place to create follow up tasks that created a task list. I do online marketing but I also do consulting and I have to use another CRM to track those leads because there is not a way for me to set a follow up with a lead in Kartra. Overall I absolutely love Kartra and I am hoping that these things are updated as soon as possible so that I can love it even more!

Alternatives Considered: Kajabi

Reasons for Choosing Kartra: I was using Ontraport, Thinkific, Vimeo, Acuity and Zendesk. I was spending over $400 per month on everything. Now I pay $200 per month on Kartra and actually saved even more by doing the annual plan!

Switched From: Ontraport

Reasons for Switching to Kartra: I felt that it included the most features for the value and was the easiest to use. Kajabi felt clunky and hard to use and Kartra felt seamless (other than the outdated builder)

Heidi B.
Chief Cook and Bottle Washer :-) in É.-U.

Kartra ~ Powerful, Robust, Do-It-All ~ All-in-One Software

5 il y a 2 ans

Comments: I have been able to get an idea about a product that my market may want and throw a page up on the web and pitch it out there and get responses. Sign ups or even payments. Now that I have learned my way around, it is relatively easy to do that!

Pros:

After running a full-time ministry/business online for a couple of years, I had all kinds of programs and platforms that I was paying for monthly or yearly. When it came time to streamline it all, I narrowed it down to just Kartra. Everything is right there in one place, integrating well with WebinarJam and EverWebinar.

Cons:

Two things...1.) the email component (CRM?). There is no easy way of taking the leads from Kartra and pulling them in to another CRM platform. It would be awesome if this part of Kartra was as robust as its page builder, portal builder, and membership builder! 2.) a way to set up a store of all the products or services I offer all in one "place"

Alternatives Considered: AWeber, Kajabi, Mailchimp, Teachable, ActiveCampaign et Thinkific

Reasons for Choosing Kartra: Kajabi was having trouble doing what my tech team asked it to do. Kartra came out at a time when I wasn't terribly happy with some customer service responses to my questions about Kajabi.

Switched From: AWeber, Kajabi, Mailchimp, Teachable, ActiveCampaign, Leadpages et Thinkific

Reasons for Switching to Kartra: Function...Kartra can do everything I want to do better than anything else. The way my choice worked out, I had already put money out for all of the products I mention above, When I was trying to cut costs, I eliminated everything BUT Kartra and Active Campaign. Active Campaign will be eliminated at some point, too.

Bobby K.
Online Entrepreneur & Lawyer in É.-U.
Services juridiques, 2-10 employés

Best All-In-One Online Platform Out There

5 il y a 2 ans

Comments: Kartra is the backbone of my online business. As an old school guy, I've still got my basic website on WordPress, but everything else is built on Kartra. It's where I collect leads, nurture those leads, sell them my products, and deliver my memberships and courses to my customers. I lucked into Kartra during their Beta launch because someone mentioned it right after I'd done a digital audit. I replaced loads of other software with Kartra (and it is saving me $500 or more each month with the systems I could eliminate). There's no perfect software solution, but Kartra is the closest I've found.

Pros:

My favorite part is that this truly is an all-in-one marketing platform. Honestly, I was skeptical when I first signed up because I've used "all-in-one" systems before and most were below average in lots of different functions. Kartra is different. I have yet to find a function within Kartra that I would rate at anything less than well-above average compared to other software (including single-use software options). The page templates and page builder are exceptional and easy to use. The email component is fantastic for broadcasts and sequences. The help desk is intuitive and fantastic. And the developers clearly thought about things from a user's perspective... in the little things. They have GDPR functionality that is simple to use and powerful (as a lawyer who helps online entrepreneurs deal with the "legal stuff," that's a huge plus in my book). And they have BUILT in automatic emails to help you recapture customers' who have failed payments. Everywhere I turn within the software, they've done it right. And they've thought of things that most entrepreneurs wouldn't even have thought of so it's a system that will do the work for you!

Cons:

The only real con was that it took a bit of getting used to when it came to building overall funnels. Figuring out which pieced to create first (the landing page, the product, the confirmation page, the email sequences) took a while for me. But that was only really an issue because I was used to another system. Once I got the hang of starting at the end, it was easy peasy. The only other con doesn't exist anymore... Early on, the support was a bit backlogged. I raised it with the Kartra team, and they have gotten things squared away. For months now, anytime I have an issue, there is a live support person available to chat within a matter of minutes.

Laura N.
Founder in É.-U.
Psychologie, Auto-entrepreneur

Powerful Yet Simple All-in-One Solution

4 il y a 2 ans

Comments: I’ve enjoyed use Kartra to stay in contact with my subscribers and to build out funnels for acquiring new leads and clients. I will be building online courses later this year and am excited to host all of that in Kartra.

Pros:

Kartra has everything I need to market my Life Coaching and eliminated the hassle and expense of working with multiple apps/software. The user interface is intuitive and easy to use.

Cons:

I bought when it first came on the market so the training was not very robust or organized. That is being addressed now with the Kartranaut training site. But customer support was always helpful and fast.

Alternatives Considered: Calendly, Woocommerce Zoho Plugin, WordPress, Vimeo Pro et Drip

Switched From: Calendly, Woocommerce Zoho Plugin, WordPress, Vimeo Pro, Leadpages et Drip

Reasons for Switching to Kartra: Convenient to have everything in one platform. Less expensive and eliminating the hassle of trying to integrate a bunch of other applications

Marvin s. D.
Conseil en gestion, 11-50 employés

Why we selected KARTRA

5 il y a 2 ans

Comments: MY JOURNEY WITH KARTRA HAS BEEN AS A BETA TESTER, AND CUSTOMER, AND THE ONLY THING THAT I FOUND THAT IS MISSING IS YOU!

Pros:

KARTRA IS THE ONLY WAY TO GET A PRODUCTIVE COST EFFICIENT SYSTEM THAT OPERATES CONGRUENTLY, TOGETHER WITH EVERY OTHER SECTION OF THE SYSTEM TO MAKE EVERY SECTION 12 "X" YOU ABILITY TO MOVE WITH THE SPEED OF THE MARKET WITHOUT THE WORRY OF 5 OR 6 DIFFERENT SYSTEMS AND ADDITIONAL EXPENSE OF THE OTHER SYSTEMS THAT MAY OR MAY NOT PLAY WELL TOGETHER.

Cons:

INITIALLY IT WAS A LITTLE DAUNTING AND OVERWHELMING, ONLY BECAUSE TRULY THIS SYSTEM IS TO HARD TO RELIEVE THAT IT COULD POSSIBLY BE THIS EFFICIENT AND EASY, SO AS A METICULOUS BEING I TRIED TO DISCOVER WHAT I MIGHT BE MISSING THAT COULD COST BUSINESS ISSUES. HOWEVER, AFTER EVERY SECTION AND TEST THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THE SYSTEMS EXCEPT FOR THE HUMAN OPERATORS. USE IT EXACTLY AS IT STATES THAT YOU CAN AND START WITH "GO!"

Alternatives Considered: AWeber, WordPress, Kajabi et Keap

Reasons for Switching to Kartra: KARTRA HAS ONE PRICE POINT FOR EVERYTHING NECESSARY TO GET TO MARKET IN ONE SYSTEM FAR BELO G THE COST OF ALL OF THE OTHERS INDIVIDUALLY.

Kevin T.
Musique, 2-10 employés
Used the Software for: plus de deux ans

Kartra will change your life!

5 il y a 2 ans

Comments: Early on in my business growth, I switched from using a variety of Internet tools to Infusionsoft, because I thought it would allow me to integrate all my online tools into one platform. But with that service, I still ended up duct-tapeing together 3 additional tools, and I had to manage my lists in two different places, continually trying to sync up all the members and their corresponding tags. The tools were either inadequate (not mobile responsive, bad looking pages, membership site not integrated well, etc) or if I wanted a different functionality it required a plugin with an additional fee attached, and that company has dozens, if not hundreds of these plugins available. It was quite disappointing. When executive spoke at a conference about how he “ran out of duct-tape” and decided to create his own platform specifically for Internet Marketers, I put myself on the waiting list to beta test it as soon as it was released. I currently have two Kartra accounts, and my life is soooo much better now. Finally, everything I need actually is in one place. Additionally, there are some awesome features included, such as video hosting with analytics, that were not available at all with other companies. No more need for a separate Amazon S3 video hosting account and hoping I can integrate Google analytics to provide some useful video stats. If you are an Internet marketer selling information products, Kartra will change your life! Thanks!

Pros:

Everything you need actually is in one place this time.

Cons:

After having used dozens of software tools for my Internet businesses, I can't think of any cons to Kartra.

Alexandre S.
Entrepreneur in Émirats arabes unis
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Good!

5 il y a 2 ans

Comments: It's a great tool, definitely, made by marketers for marketers. The all in one is great but it has the defauts of its qualities:
overall the whole machine may tend to be slow and many operations and clicks and options are mandatory to do s single task.

Pros:

The all in one thing. Not easy to get used to the tool but the more I practice and discover new features, the more I like it. The support is very good, although sometimes answers may be a bit generic (copy/paste templates).

Cons:

Something that is really annoying: you cannot jump from one section to another. Instead, you have to go through every section in order to reach one you want. i.e: I'm into a product creation. I'm at the first section and I want to only configure the Affiliates section. Icannot reach it by clicking on it. I have to go through each section and click save and next every time. This is the same for emails, or forms… That's a waste of time. Can you do something about it?!

David D.
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Outstanding

5 il y a 2 ans

Comments: I am very satisfied with KARTRA software! I think it is the best on the market.

Pros:

Usability. KARTRA is extremely easy to use and learn. The training for how to use it is very good as well. As compared to other software programs, KARTRA has them beat HANDS-DOWN! In cost and ease of use.

Cons:

I think that KARTRA can take a lesson from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on the education and promotion of KARTRA. He did a "1 Funnell Away" and "30-Days" challenge program that was wildly successful in both teaching Funnel marketers how to be successful and selling his [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] software. I went through the training and was quite willing to pay the $100 to do so. I know KARTRA did a three-day event - Wrong way to approach it. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] content was broken down into pieces and easy to consume and re-watch. KARTRA's 3-day program was difficult to watch and impossible to find the pieces I was looking for. Promotion is the biggest con - The KARTRA product is the best on the market! It's just not promoted well.

Alternatives Considered: ClickFunnels

Reasons for Choosing Kartra: I tried several different products before settling on KARTRA. The fact that KARTRA had everything all in one place was terrific!

Reasons for Switching to Kartra: Price, Ease of Use, Overall completeness of what I need to run a business online.

Shirley H.
Shirley H.
Media Career Strategist/Podcaster in É.-U.
Médias de diffusion, 2-10 employés
Used the Software for: 1 à 5 mois

Kartra Has Enormous Potential!...It's Great Platform for Business But There is Room for Improvement

4 il y a 2 ans

Comments: My experience has been pretty good in spite of some of the shortcomings of the Kartra platform. I think it's just "growing pains" and should hopefully improve over time. You may see a lot of videos on YouTube, blog posts and articles around the web raving about Kartra. You have to consider the source. Many of these "rave reviews" are affiliates trying to make some money.(More power to them!) I mention that because the average person will look all of those reviews and think it's simple and easy to use. While it's a nice platform, it will be a bit of a challenge if you've never used anything like it before. In my opinion, it could be a lot more user friendly. It's easy to find yourself "stuck" trying to figure out what to do next. While Kartra does have some "training" videos and blog posts. I found myself searching on YouTube for clearer explanations and examples. Overall, if you're looking for an alternative to Clickfunnels or Infusionsoft (Now known as Keap), Kartra is one to consider. I suggest signing up for the trial and really put Kartra through it's paces. Build pages, automations etc. That's the only way that you're going to see if it's the right solution for you and your business.

Pros:

What I like most about Kartra are the features. It has EVERYTHING you need to set up sales and marketing funnels, landing pages, email marketing and a lot more. Plus if you later decide to sell online courses or need a member's site etc...Kartra has it all.

Cons:

Kartra is a bit clunky. It also seems to run a bit slow when updating a page. That being said, it is software and we all know that technology can sometimes have a mind of it's own literally. I believe it will get better over time. I also have a small bone to pick with Kartra with their decision to use em vs px. While, I get that em is better in terms of accuracy. The developers of Kartra need to understand that their average customers aren't graphic artists or developers. We know, use and understand px (pixels). So why not give us the option to use px instead of em?

Mike B.
Mike B.
CEO Founder in É.-U.

KARTRA - a No-Brainer MUST Have for any online business

5 il y a 2 ans

Comments: I love almost everything about Kartra except it is not user friendly. It takes time to learn all of the hidden complicated steps you must take to make things work. I wish they would get a good business customer who is not tech savvy, and watch them try to use and navigate the software. This would help the propeller heads get exposed to how we think and operate.

Pros:

1. Done for You Stuff - boatload of "Flip a Switch" to turn on new products, campaigns, launches, web forms, sales pages, order pages, thank you pages with follow up sequences already built for you. Simple, fill-in-blank stuff and it creates all of the Sharp Looking Web Pages (yes, boatload of templates or create you own) Kartra is the missing link for KornFewshunsoft. (Kornfewshunsoft user since 2004) Time Saver, Money Maker

Cons:

1. Cannot do OneZee TwoZee sales with a discounted price - if you have Sales people on phone 2. Cannot do "Quotes" (Infusionsoft feature) for customers, unique discounted bundle of products, bonuses 3. Cannot push a button to see all of your customers - you must go thru a 7 step process that is painful 4. No folders to categorize uploaded photos and images - All into one huge bucket - time eater to find 5.

Dawn S.
Used the Software for: plus de deux ans

Kartra is the best bang for your buck - for the most part

5 il y a 2 ans

Comments: Even with my grumblings above, I am very satisfied with Kartra, especially considering its competition. I truly believe it's the best value with regard to functionality and ease of use, hands down.

Pros:

The fact that I have the functionality of a shopping cart, email CRM, membership site, video hosting (with all the analytics), and an affiliate program.

Cons:

There are some features that are still not available (it's a fairly new platform), like the ability to purchase multiple quantities of a product. Also, the lowest plan only allows for 5 products, which is ridiculously low.