15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur GoHire

Logiciel de recrutement puissant utilisé par plus de 2 500 entreprises pour gérer les emplois, les candidats, les interviews et le recrutement, le tout à partir d'un seul endroit. Essayez-le gratuitement.

En savoir plus sur GoHire

How easy it is for us post our job to all job sites. The built in email integration.

High price with partner paid job listings. No integration to local/classified job listings.

GoHire - Notes

GoHire a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 142 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé GoHire ?

Kayle
Kayle
Controller (Canada)
Immobilier, 2–10 employés

Great hiring software

Commentaires : We have greatly streamlined our hiring process, enabling the firm to go back to previous interviewee's that we liked has greatly reduced the time it requires to hire when new positions open up. Being able to easily and quickly post new positions on various job boards has also reduced the amount of time it actually takes to post a new job.

We have been using GoHire for more than a year and it has greatly improved our process of hiring new employees. Having all of a potential hires information all in one place has been great. Being able to easily find previous interviewee's information and improving our ability to reach out in regards to new positions as they open up has improved the candidates that we eventually hire and reduced our time.

We haven't found any issues in the software that are of any significant issue. We would like to see some more customization of the "Careers" page (ie being able to use our font) but overall its not a significant issue.

Cory
Manager of People Services (É.-U.)
Production audiovisuelle, 11–50 employés

Why Use Anything Else?

Commentaires : Being able to customize my view and see my highly rated candidates at a glance is life changing. And the cost for this service makes using GoHire a no brainer. I couldn't be happier.

GoHire is very intuitive and streamlined. Posting jobs is a breeze and I no longer have to visit several other sites to get the word out. GoHire does it all for me by integrating with job search sites all over the globe. Communication with candidates is quick and easy with the use templated emails and calendar integration.

Honestly, I'm trying to think of something but nothing comes to mind.

Aisha
HR Manager (R.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 201–500 employés

Friendly ATS Product

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : I am happy for the time being in the use of GoHire. Even my Line Managers are happy using it.

Quick customer service and very user friendly ATS platform

Not Applicable. So far so good for me at the moment.

Ressources humaines, 2–10 employés
Source : GetApp

Avoid at all costs

1,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : terrible, much better products out there.

relatively simple to use. Good job board access

unhelpful customer support, not removing jobs when asked, sent email for discount, asked for discount said had been removed / error.

Matthew
Creative Director (R.-U.)
Design, 2–10 employés

Quick, easy and inexpensive

Commentaires : At SMILE, we've not had the best experience with recruitment agencies. We've had a number of employees who have failed to live up to the expectations set out by recruiters and as such have been costly to our business. GoHire allows us to take power back and to recruit in a way that suits us.

Email alerts keep you up to date on any activity. Being able to see all applicants from one dashboard is useful. And keeping all messages in one place helps. Overall, just a great way to streamline your recruitment efforts.

Finding your way around the dashboard can be a little overwhelming at first, but once you've done it a few times you quickly pick it up. Sometimes, I wish I could see the messages between me and applicants in the emails, rather than needing to log into the platform to view them in full.

Jason
Operations Manager (R.-U.)
Vente au détail, 11–50 employés

Terrible ATS - AVOID at all costs!

1,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : Customer care is terrible, the job board integrations do not work at ALL for any bar Linkedin, despite them constantly stating this is outside their control!

Nothing it didn't do as it advertises and misleads its customers!

The whole thing needs taking down and starting from scratch!

Internet, 2–10 employés

Easiest Multi Job Post Platform

Commentaires : We are using GoHire for almost 2 years now. We are very satisfied with the job application process and how easy to evaluate applicants.

A dedicated hiring web page that can be integrated with your domain Team/company page that can be able to share your company culture for interested applicants. Very beautiful UI in the app Email template replies for the applicants

No auto-publish/update jobs ads High price with partner paid job listings No integration to local/classified job listings

Reynaldo
Head of Business Development (É.-U.)
Ressources humaines, 11–50 employés

GOHIRE REVIEW from WONO (We recommend)

Finding candidates using GoHire platform really helped our business. They post on multiple job boards and provide us with great candidates. It's also user friendly.

We tend to only use the feature to find candidates and post jobs. Other than that we don't use other features. Based upon our current experience using the platform to post jobs/find candidates, it's working very well and I assume the other features will work very good as well.

Ersan
Ersan
CEO (Canada)
Logiciels, 2–10 employés

Best Hiring App

Commentaires : First, onboarding process is effortless and interview scheduling is great we were previously using Upwork for our freelancer needs now we use GoHire to solve this

Gohire automates and ease of our hiring process. We are not aa big company to have an HR however with go hire all is solved, it works like an HR manager for our company.

Actually ther is nothing I can say negative about the product as it works like a charm for us.

Claudio
Claudio
CFO (Italie)
Internet, 11–50 employés

Meeters HR is based on Gohire

Commentaires : With Gohire our hiring job has became easier and faster.
All we have to do is to post and reply to the candidates from a single panel control.

We tried gohire as well as other 3 software for HR management. It really surprised us for its simplicity and the wide feature set

It might be useful to remind unused features through a tutorial because Gohire has more features than what we use

Sebastian
HR (Espagne)
Immobilier, 11–50 employés

Great product!

It's easy to use, the support team are always there for you :) They're always updating features and adding new ones, only thing that could improve is bugs.

Bugs within the software sometimes are a bit annoying, also the way the hashtags are selected and show are a bit dysfunctional.

Brian
Owner (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

Compacts all your hiring into one, easy-to-use interface.

Commentaires : Before finding GoHire, I would be posting the same job opening on multiple sites myself and then have to deal with going to the different sites to review and respond to applicants. It was tiresome and honestly confusing to try to remember which candidate applied where. GoHire gave me one spot to keep track of all my applicants, no matter what website they applied from.

I create one job opening on GoHire and it sends that job to many different hiring sites to expand my reach and all the responses to my job opening go straight to GoHire where I can review their applications, communicate directly with them, sort applicants, make notes, and rate each candidate.

Every issue I had was fixed quickly in their software upgrades. For example, I wanted to be able to create email templates to send to candidates, such as an "Applicant Declined" message. At first, GoHire did not have email templates, but within the first few months of using the software, they added that feature.

Tracy
Student Success (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51–200 employés

Good for a small business

Commentaires : Overall, my experience has been very positive and the support has been good. We will continue to use this software and look forward to updates to add more features.

GoHire has allowed us to consolidate the tasks of hiring into one place and has given us a good portal to use for candidates. We hire regularly so we needed a way to track all applicants, have multiple staff review credentials and communicate with each applicant efficiently and in a timely manner. GoHire has allowed us to do all of this with relative ease. They also continue to add features which are helpful. The templates were a big addition!

Because we have an interviewing process that involves multiple stages, we would like to have a better way to transition from one staff member to the next. Right now, we just leave notes , change their status and then go outside the system to email the next staff member that the client is ready for their part. If there was a trigger or way to pass along the candidate to the next person, that would be a big help. We would love to see this added.

Télécommunications, 11–50 employés

Game Changer

Commentaires : GoHire has been a pleasure to work with. We signed up early and they have continued to enhance the product. When we have questions they respond within 24 hours.

GoHire has been a game changer for us. Instead of multiple costly subscriptions to third party listing sites with independent dashboards we now have one dashboard with all of our applicants. We can store notes, manually add people and share with the team.

It does now allow for a full application so we had to keep the old fashion for job experience and previous employers. It's not possible to hide specific fields when sharing with team members, such as salary requirements.

Denise
Director (Nouvelle-Zélande)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

Highly Recommended Job Board

Commentaires : I truly find this job board excellent & the customer service & response time is just brilliant!

This job board is easy to manage & the features are so simple to learn. It took me less than a day to get all our features set up & jobs posted. I really appreciated that they offered a free trial period as this gave me the opportunity to see how the platform worked & also to see if they delivered on the feed through to other platforms as not all job boards live up to these promises.

I would like to see a feature for restricted countries built into the platform. I say this as I work globally & receive applications from countries we don't market in. If this feature was available it would save time assessing applications that are not applicable.

Deven
Installer (É.-U.)
Construction, 11–50 employés

Go hire is great

Commentaires : Love it outstanding if I leave a good review in something you know it's good

I really love how easy it is to navigate through nothing is difficult to figure out at all

I have absolutely no complaints on this product it's truly a great service

Tim
Tim
CEO (É.-U.)
Divertissement, 11–50 employés

When you GOT to hire use GoHire

Commentaires : I am always looking for Interns, artists, and agents to help with my company. Go hire made the process of posting, and hiring easy (*For real ). No need to set up many accounts on platforms, just one account on go hire, and bam... done.

Go Hire is easy to use and understand. Love, LOVE that it posts to other job sites (*This has saved me a Lots of time) Epic in the way it tracks your hiring process as well!

To be frank, not that much. I have run hiring campaigns in the past and tracking, posting, was a pain, but I enjoyed the way this program streamlined my process.

Juan
Operations Manager (É.-U.)
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 51–200 employés

Quality Candidates at a glance.

Commentaires : The format and questioner truly give you an educated snap shot of the individual your reading about. This has made it very easy to see what position they are applying for and their qualifications at a glance.

Easy to use and very business driven. Easy to use and informative.

At times you have to go back to prior page for information that should be provided.

Evan
Evan
Director (Australie)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, 2–10 employés

Great for in-house recruiting

Commentaires : This makes our decision to expand the team easier. It is one less thing that we have to do and one less thing that we have to worry about.

If we are doing something right, we will need to expand our teams at some point. One of the biggest costs in bringing someone new into the team is the search and onboarding. So if I am able to control the search process and not have to pay the finding fee, count me in.

Sometimes you get irrelevant CVs, but that could also be the market and less about the software.

Jack
Founder (R.-U.)
Recrutement, 2–10 employés

The JAM Talent review

Commentaires : Average to good

quick advertising that can operate in the background across multiple platforms

you can't block oversea applicants who need sponsoring in your country.

Jude
Jude
Jude Chiy (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 2–10 employés

Great Recruiting Software

Commentaires : We do high-volume recruiting so GoHire has been amazing and has made keeping organized extremely simple.

It's a great piece of recruiting software that has really simplified and made our volume recruiting much simpler. The best feature is being able to post jobs to multiple websites right from GoHire. The reporting dashboard is also very helpful. I love the career pages.

No complaints since they recently added email templates and email subject lines. That has made the software even better

Médias en ligne, 2–10 employés
Source : GetApp

When something went wrong, don't expect anyone to fix it

Commentaires : Custom URL not working. Contacted Customer service (Philippine based contractor), who seems to have difficult reaching out to any actual employee in the UK. Waiting for days with exactly the same canned answer. I'm pretty sure the chaps in the UK are down in the pub, and nobody really talks to these contractors.

Fairly priced, and job posting function is great

Custom URL not working, and nobody bothers to fix it. Company hides behind a Philippine based contract-out customer service, which isn't helpful at all.

Réponse de l'équipe de GoHire Technologies

il y a 2 ans

Hi, we work very closely with all staff and do not sub-contract our support, however, we will ensure that we interrogate why such a negative experience occurred to ensure this doesn't happen for other customers.

Stanislav
CEO (Ukraine)
Animation, 11–50 employés

Great service to manage a job board

Commentaires : In general it's a great product that cost not so much and help us a lot.

I like how easy to install and setup GoHire, I've implemented it in our system without any help from support and it works very well.

Will be great to have a little bit more features

Gabriel
Founder (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51–200 employés

GoHire

We love the fact that applicants from a lot of websites are compiled in one spot.

A couple of important features: To be able to copy notes when a candidate is moved to another job/pool. Having a more "birds-eye-view" of the pools, instead of the same pipeline for jobs. Incorporating conferencing links instead of having to copy them.

Nini
CEO (Thaïlande)
Événementiel, 2–10 employés

Massive time saver

Moving away from spreadsheets to a user-friendly, well structured tool with sensible defaults saves us a lot of time, hassle. Our hiring managers are delighted we adopted this tool.

It could be better integrated with calendars